Music Man Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wanted to show him, let him see her, want her body. She unfastened her skirt and pushed the zip down, freeing the garment to fall to her feet, when she daintily stepped out of it. The thong she wore was a match for the bra, and as he gazed at the junction of her thighs she knew he could see through the translucent fabric the thin landing strip almost visible as a shadow. She shivered with desire for him.

She nodded at his jeans, and again he followed her action with her skirt, unfastening and unzipping, pushing them down to his feet. He too stepped out of them. Exulting in her wide open eyes and the heedless passage of her tongue over her lips. This goddess wanted him! How could he be so lucky?

Meanwhile she stared at his legs. Oh, his legs! Those strong thick thighs, smooth knees and elegantly curved and muscular calves, and the tent in his boxers. Reassuring and enticing. He was ripped! What a specimen and he wanted her!

She lost any remnant of self-control and moved into his arms and kissed and nibbled his neck, running her fingers through his hair, and kissing down his chest, biting gently on his nipples so that he gasped. Then she turned her back and waited. He realised she what she wanted him to do. He flicked the bra strap loose expertly. He'd show her that this was no novice at this! He pushed the straps forward down her arms and she angled them so the bra fell to the floor.

Brazenly she raised her arms and clasped them behind her head, arching her back, knowing he could see her perfect, solid, medium breasts in the wardrobe mirror, and the stretch defined them tightly. She exulted in her sensual beauty.

A small sound escaped his lips as he now pressed his bare chest against her back and reached round her with both hands to fondle her, cupping the fulness and running his thumbs over her nipples as they stiffened and lengthened.

She sucked in a breath, the muted sound coming from her as he kissed the back and side of her neck, under and over her ears while she shivered and squirmed with the intensity of what it was doing to her.

Her hands dropped and reached behind her to find his waist, pulling his length into the cleft of her behind. Suddenly she could not wait any longer. She spun round and rapidly pulled his boxers over his penis and pushed them down his legs, kneeling to remove them from his feet. His cock was at her mouth and she kissed him there, planting her affection along its length, and cupping his balls in her hand, fondling the rough elephant-skin and tracing over his perineum, as she sucked his length into her mouth.

He gasped, the intensity overcoming him, as transiently he forgot who he was and where he was. Her worship of him filled him with desire to show her his adoration.

His hands went to her waist of their own accord, lifting her, feeling the coldness of the air on his cock as her mouth left him, hooking his thumbs over the sides of the wispy thong, pulling it out of the crease of her bottom and rapidly down to her knees, stroking her thighs as he went. She stood straight so that it fell away down her long slender legs. It flashed through his mind that he had never seen her legs before and how beautiful they were, encased as they were in sheer black thigh high stockings. Stockings! His hands grazed over her naked buttocks, exulting in their perfect solid rotundity. How silky soft they were! He couldn't get enough of the sensation of their velvet feel.

She knew now she was half expecting this when she dressed to come to him. She loved his lustful eyes on her as again she pulled away, walked with an exaggerated sway to the bed, sat down on the side as he watched, and slowly lifted each leg high as she rolled the stockings off one at a time. She smiled at him, sultry and seductive, exulting in her sensuality.

She backed herself onto the bed and he went to her, climbing onto it on all fours. She turned to him and pulled him down, pressing every part of her body against his, exulting in his weight upon her, the hairs on his legs tickling her smooth skin..

Her hand stroked his buns and she made a little noise in her throat as he flexed in response. He lifted off her, by her side, resting on one elbow, he went to cupped her sex firmly, his finger raking over her rosebud and traversing upwards along her crease and very firmly across her button causing her to tremble and twitch.

She needed him then and rolling onto her back and spreading her legs wide, knees bent pulled him over her. She gently took hold of his cock and tightening her grip on him. She knew she was wet with anticipation, and she gazed at him, her eyes opened wide and her intense stare into his eyes told him to take her. She wanted him deep within her, wanted to be one with him.

He could not have stopped now even if he had wanted to. He wanted to be buried deep inside her. He raised himself over her, resting on straight arms and, still grasping his cock, she led him to her.

He pushed so slowly into her tightness, feeling her accepting and accommodating him, slick and hot as her hands went to his hips, holding him. They both exhaled audibly as slow progress was made into her silken depths. He felt so hard to her, so deep, so strong.

She pulled him down onto her, wanting to feel his weight again and his chest flattening her breasts, and since their faces were now close, they kissed long and softly, tongues duelling, lips playing with each other, nipping chins and necks and grinning at each other. He was motionless, fully inside, stretching her, tight, so soft, so warm.

Her hands went to his bottom, and she was turned on further by the muscular hardness and turning her head, the sight of his perfect globes that she could see in the wardrobe mirror. She could not keep still any longer and made the slightest circular movement of her own hips beneath him. She wanted him to take her, to validate her as a woman, and to show he was hers, that he would always want her.

He read the movement and excruciatingly slowly began to pull until nearly out of her, before pushing in once more. She moaned, feeling and seeing the muscles of his buttocks tense and slacken, while he looked down past her delightful navel to see his cock disappearing once more into her. He did it again and looked. She gasped and looked.

Very gradually he began to speed up his thrusts, and she encouraged him with upward movements of her hips. Soon he was making the bed shake, and she was answering his increasing violence with her own. They were not looking any more, except into each other's eyes.

Then he began to pant and guttural sounds came from her throat in time with his pounding, then her moans rose in pitch until she yelped as she trembled all over and pitched under him, totally lost in the sucking spasms of her resolution, her eyes rolling up into her head, darkness surrounding her and seeing stars.

He continued further while she gasped and moaned and twitched until she began to feel she could take no more, when with eyes tightly clenched and a wordless shout he came, grunting with each spasm, and losing his rhythm completely, until with a final deep thrust he collapsed onto her. Both were out of breath, gasping for air, and wet with sweat.

Then they began to laugh quietly together. It was a laugh of success, if such a thing exists; it was also a laugh of love, a laugh of self-giving, of showing how their coupling committed each to the other. They had possessed each other, and been delighted to be possessed.

When they had calmed down, and he had slipped to her side, Cassie spoke. They were the first words spoken since they had kissed at the gate.

"You know what this means?"

"We fit?" Ged offered.

"You stretched me a little," she reposted with a sultry grin, gazing up into his eyes from beneath her eye-lashes. He felt proud.

"I mean we fit all over - in every way," he explained. "I'm sure we're made for each other."

"I won't argue with that." she said. They lapsed into silence, and idly played with each other's bodies. Both realised that they had agreed wordlessly to make love, and had agreed wordlessly to let their actions do the talking.

"We worshipped each other," he said at length.

"So I don't need to ask," she said.

"I hope I told you 'I love you more than anyone or anything.' " He averred.

"I don't know how it's possible, since we hardly know each other," she responded, "but I just know I want to be with you always. I didn't believe this could happen."

"We still need to get to know each other," he reflected.

"Yes," and she snuggled up to him.

"You staying tonight?"

"I've got a lecture at nine thirty," she said. "Can we get up early enough for me to go home and change?"

"So have I," he said, "and yes we can."

A frown crossed her face. "But Ged," she said earnestly, with a touch of fear, "Please don't let me down. I couldn't bear it if you left me; it would tear me apart."

"Believe me Cassie, my darling," he was just as earnest. "I will never leave you. There will never be anyone else - unless you leave me first."

She smiled her relief and so saying they rose and did the usual going to bed chores, and had returned to their bed before his housemates returned.

Next morning they were out of the house before the others rose.

So began their relationship. They were both highly motivated, and did not neglect their work, but met and slept together more than once a week. She learned that he was as dedicated to his music as he was to his physics, and she loved to listen when he sang with his friends, who were now her friends as well. He was in turn deeply impressed with her own poetry, which she had shyly shown him, and he set two of her poems to music.

They went to concerts and plays together, partly because they enjoyed them, but also because it was part of Cassie's life and her degree study. They went hiking, something new to Cassie, who took to it happily because Ged liked it, and she grew to love it herself.

Cassie nagged him to contract to an agent with his songs and this proved profitable. Catherine Styles, an American who had become internationally known, had been impressed with two of his songs, and he was commissioned to write more for her. A few groups picked up on other songs of his. He was becoming known by his pen name: Alex Murphy.

He had done as she said and had asked Gus Mettleson, an old school friend, to act as his agent.

At parties, she was surprised that Ged did not seem to mind other guys hitting on her. She danced with some of them, without becoming in any way intimate with her dance partners. It was not that Ged was a poor dancer, but usually he was deep in conversation with other musicians, or actually playing. She asked him about it and he said he trusted her totally.

She was not so impervious to the girls who made a play for Ged. She bristled when a girl placed her hand on his arm when flirting with him. However he showed no signs of succumbing to their charms, some of which were formidable and very nearly fully on display.

She made her only real mistake when he had got Vivienne out of a financial hole, and in her gratitude Viv found him at a party and hugged and kissed him and he held her as she wept with relief.

Cassie strode up and pulled Viv off him. "Get your own man," she snarled before realising who it was who had had her face buried in Ged's shoulder.

"Oh, I'm so sorry Viv," she begged, as she saw the girl's tears. "I didn't realise."

"No you didn't," snapped Ged. "You don't trust me. We need to talk."

Viv was more forgiving. "It's OK, Cassie. You're right to fight for him, he's worth it."

It was uncomfortable for Cassie, as Ged took her up to a bedroom and sat her down.

"Well?" he asked.

"I'm sorry," she whispered. "I get jealous, I'm afraid I'll lose you."

"Don't you trust me?" he asked.

"Of course I trust you!" she asserted.

"Funny way of showing it," he grumbled. "Listen. I make you a solemn promise. I will not have any dealings with any other woman until or unless we have already finished, which as far as I am concerned will be never.

"I will never cheat on you, as I trust you will never cheat on me. In return I want you to promise me solemnly always to talk to me before you decide to take any action concerning us and our relationship. Can you do that?"

"Yes," she was definite. "I can do that. I promise I'll always talk to you before reacting."

It was a defining moment and seemed to seal their relationship. Each felt that trust, and were relaxed about each other's faithfulness. For the first time in many years she really felt free of worry about the man in her life. He was intense and solid in his resolution.

So the academic year passed quickly and they were supremely happy together.

At Christmas they separated to go to their respective parents, but returned before New Year to spend it together.

At Easter, she invited him to meet her parents. Ged hit it off immediately with both parents, and was surprised when they put their daughter and him in the same room - indeed in the same bed (there being only one in the room).

He was not so surprised at the knowing smirk of Marie, Cassie's younger sister, who flirted unmercifully with him. Hugging him and sitting on his knee, telling her bristling older sister that she had a right to show her love for her 'brother-in-law'!

Then they stayed with his parents for a couple of days, who were impressed with the delightful and assertive young woman their son brought home, and were relieved to see how relaxed the young couple were with each other. His mother asked him how serious they were and on hearing his response, put them in the same room as well.

The month following found them both revising for finals, and after Cassie's last exam they went out to a restaurant to celebrate. There would be parties in both their departments and among their circle of friends, but they needed and wanted to re-connect after the intensity of the exam period.

Afterwards they went back to Ged's place, stripped off hurriedly and got into bed, or rather onto it, since the evening was warm and humid. It was good to make love again, to feel their bodies intertwined.

"God, your cock feels so good!" exclaimed Cassie as Ged moved in her at a measured pace, prolonging the sensations and delaying an orgasm to them both. She raised and lowered her hips beneath him, making his strokes longer and reaching deeper within her.

"Your pussy is so tight!" he responded. "You're milking me!"

They rolled over so Cassie could be on top, and she continued to rise and fall, his penetration even deeper as she sat up vertically and looked down on him with love, her breasts gently bouncing with her exertions.

Then, "Oh God!" she groaned, "I'm getting close!" She speeded up her action until she was heedlessly bouncing at speed, her breasts now shaking violently up and down, rubbing herself on his root.

The sight was a turn on for Ged, who approached his own climax as hers hit. It was good to hear the wordless grunts, squeals and cries forced from her, as she alternately screwed up her eyes and opened them wide to gaze on the man who was causing her such rapture. It was that look of wonder which provoked his own orgasm, and he emitted his own involuntary sounds forced by the intensity of it, feeling the semen pulsing out of the end of his cock.

She collapsed then, rolled off him and lay cuddled up to his side, her arm across his chest, both of them breathing heavily.

"After all our time together," gasped Ged, "I still can't believe how lucky I am to be in love with someone so beautiful."

"I'm lucky to have such a skilful and ardent lover," she breathed. "You're the best."

A silence followed, while their breathing returned to normal.

"You put in your application for your masters yet?" he asked, absently stroking a breast.

"Yes. I need a 2:1."

"That's easy for you," he said. It was not flattery, but the simple truth. "You'll walk a first."

A pause then, "You know that job I applied for?" he asked.

"Yeah?" she replied. "You heard!"

"Got it!" he crowed. "Subject to a 2:2, which I know I've got."

Cassie sat up and bounced with happiness. "Wonderful!" she cried. He thought the sight of her tits bouncing in time was equally wonderful.

"I know how you hate making love in this flat, with the other blokes in earshot, or listening to the lads banging their latest woman," he said, "and the same applies to your place. It doesn't help to hear the Cheryl giggling when we make a noise. I can afford a flat of my own easily on the money I'm going to get. Shall we move in together?"

"I think we're ready to make that move," she said. "I was rather hoping we'd do that. Yes, my darling. Let's give it a try. We can split the bills."

"Cassie, my love," he ventured, for he knew he was in for a fight, "I'll be earning a lot, and I'm getting more than I expected from the performing rights on the songs Gus has promoted. Why don't you concentrate on paying for your courses. I can cover all our costs."

There was indeed an argument.

"I'm sorry," Cassie asserted. "I don't want to be a kept woman. I want to pay my way."

"When you start earning," he reposted, "You can pay all you want then, but not now - you'll just get into horrific debt. Listen. If I got the flat on my own, I'd be paying all the bills, and all the food. So just let me do that."

She thought about it, then, "We go halves on food though."

"OK," he answered with some relief, feeling he had got away with it. "It's a deal."

--

Chapter Four

Cassie and Ged both graduated with First Class Honours Degrees and celebrated with their families and friends at their graduation.

Cassie's younger siblings, brother Mike and sister Marie came for the degree ceremony along with her parents. The family, with Ged included, celebrated afterwards with a meal at the hotel at which the family were staying.

Two days later, Cassie and Ged celebrated with his parents at his favourite restaurant in Chinatown. He was an only child and thus there was no one else.

Cheryl and Brian threw a party for them and for Cheryl who had graduated with a Second Class Upper Division, known as a 2:1. The house was packed with people, many of whom had also graduated.

The house had three bedrooms on the first floor and two attic rooms on the second, also had cellars which Brian had made into a pair of interconnecting rooms. The bedrooms were locked. The ground floor was full of people circulating and talking, and the cellars had music for dancing.

As usual Ged got into deep discussions with Vivienne, Fred, Ben and Hetty from his song group and Cassie smiled. He was so predictable; once turned to the subject of music, he was lost to her. She did not mind, for it was exactly this characteristic which led to his best songs. She could hear the music from below and loved to dance, so she descended in the hope of finding a partner.

She met Wendy, another of her English group, and the two took to the floor. It was after the third dance, all of them fast, that a slow song came on, and someone tapped Cassie on the shoulder, and asked to cut in. With a start, she recognised the voice. It was Zak. He took her in his arms and was pulling her closer, but she pushed him away.

They danced to the slow song at arm's length.

"I miss you," mumbled Zak plaintively. "Any chance...?"

"Sorry Zak," she said. "You blew it. She wasn't the only one, was she?"

He had the grace to look guilty.

"I've learned my lesson, Cassie," he said. "I don't do that sort of thing any more. Wouldn't you give me a chance to prove it?"

"You're too late," she said. "I'm with someone else now - have been for a year. We're moving in together this summer. So no."