Music Man Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He lived for his music, and now he can't play. It's devastated him. He doesn't talk to me, he won't go out, he does nothing all day but read and sleep. I've tried everything but nothing seems to work.

"I can't go on without a break." She sighed and sagged into the chair.

"Don't tell me you've left him?" asked Marie, looking distressed.

"No," Cassie assured her. "I just need a break to recharge my batteries. Perhaps get some fresh ideas."

"Does he know that?" asked her father.

"Dad, I've no idea how much of what I tell him goes in. He doesn't really react or answer me."

"Shall I ring him?" asked Marie. "He'll talk to me. I know he will."

"If you want to," said Cassie. "Can't hurt. Do it about six. He's normally awake then."

"You do look really tired and drawn, my darling," her mother said, all concern for her daughter's health. "It's lovely to have you here. Perhaps Marie can persuade him to come as well?"

"I think there's little chance of that," Cassie said despondently. "He won't leave the house."

Marie tried to ring Ged, but it rang and then the answer phone told him he was not available. There was no invitation to leave a message. She tried every day for four days, but the result was the same, so she gave up.