Musical Dicks: A Sibling Fuck Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wicked... twisted and wicked... I was beginning to respect the complete kinkiness of our leader.

Oddly, the first thing that popped into my head was I hoped I get my brother.

I was getting close to passing him again, when the music stopped. I saw Bonnie quickly drop to her knees and take him in her mouth.

Bitch.

I quickly realized I had a task at hand and quickly dropped to my knees and took an eight inch dick in my mouth. I was a great cock sucker and very few guys lasted long in my mouth. I used my tongue, I used saliva and I used suction.

I bobbed hungrily, like a porn star, desperate to get his load and win this round.

To my surprise, not even thirty seconds in, I heard, "And Glenda is the first one done."

Fuck!

Not even two bobs later, "Right behind her is Eve."

Fuck!!

I guess half an hour of teasing was making these guys shoot quickly... could also be the fact that they didn't get much action.

I doubled my efforts to extract this load as Amber announced two more girls as I bobbed frantically... sucking as if my life depended on it... and it kind of did, as I wanted to win not only for the dress of my choice, but also to prove to Amanda who the best freshman was. I was determined that three years from now I would be Amber.

"Casey is the fifth done," Amber declared.

Fuck!!!

Just as I was beginning to panic, I heard the token grunt and instantly was rewarded with an excessive load of cum. I quickly got up and moved to Keisha, who was currently getting a mouthful of cum from Casey.

Amber declared, "Looks like Tiffany can suck more than just big dick's dick."

Once Casey moved away, I moved to Kiesha and dropped the required cum in her open mouth... noticing others had rather poor aim as the Asian's face was covered with cum... especially on her closed left eye.

Once done, I moved away relieved and watched the remaining girls bobbing desperately.

Realizing I had to go pee, I asked, "May I go pee, Mistress?"

"Yes, slut," Amber nodded, not even looking at me.

I went to the washroom and saw poor Erin on her knees dripping with urine. I felt bad for her, yet the idea of giving someone a golden shower superseded the pity.

I straddled her and she instantly opened her mouth. Was she enjoying this? Did urine taste good? As I pondered this, I began peeing, splattering all over her face.

I can't lie... it was kind of a rush.

Once done, to my surprise, Erin leaned up and licked my cunt for a few seconds.

I asked, "Enjoying your punishment?"

"It's not as bad as I thought," she answered, before adding, "between pees I do get cold."

I laughed as I returned to the game to see I had missed the ending. Jasmine had another of the red dresses, not as nice as the one Brenda took, as she was given an envelope. She opened and read it, "Crawl, crawl, to the cock on the wall."

I glanced around, looking for the cock on the wall. Was there a glory hole here?

Amber explained, "After you have your banana split, you will get on your knees, crawl to the wall over by the fireplace and ride that suction cock."

I couldn't see it from where I was. Was it big? Was it thick? Was it black? For some reason I imagined it long, thick and black.

Two nerds and chairs were pulled and they both went instantly to Brenda, who had a few loads of cum all over her face and small, almost non-existent, tits.

Jasmine grabbed a banana from Chelsea's pussy and began eating it as Amber ordered the remaining twelve "take your positions."

The music began and I resumed walking around, looking at the now mostly flaccid dicks... although a couple were still semi-hard.

"This time, pledges, you will straddle the nerd's face and he will lick your cunt for thirty seconds," Amber declared. "A brief reward for making it half way."

My pussy had been on fire for a while and thus the idea of someone licking my box was very appealing.

The music played for a couple of minutes, long enough for me to see Jasmine now riding a dick on a wall... I also passed my brother's dick twice... the only dick that was still completely erect. Did I mention how much I loved his cock?

When the music stopped, I was at the opposite end of my brother, as I awkwardly stood on the chair, and shoved my cunt in a black nerd's face. He licked my pussy and instantly I began moaning, as did all the other girls who were still in the game. His tongue felt amazing as my pussy continued to be teased, but not completely pleased.

"Glenda is out," Amber declared.

Glenda went straight to the purple dress that Keisha had chosen and declared, "I'm taking this one."

"Keisha, you may now choose another one," Amber declared.

Keisha's face was still coated with cum, but she had obviously been allowed to wipe the excessive cum from her eyes. She walked over and chose the other purple dress, this one even nicer and very likely to be stolen.

Glenda read her envelope, which she must have gotten when Keisha chose a new dress. "Hopefully there is no gas, as you lick every senior's ass."

The music instantly continued, and I reluctantly moved away from a pussy pleasing, and resumed walking in the circle that hadn't been made smaller.

Amber explained, "This time there is again a dick for every chick. The last one to get a dick fully erect is out."

I hoped I would get Chris, as he was already hard, and after my last cock sucking challenge I was suddenly less confident. Unfortunately, I wasn't close to him when the music stopped. Instead, I got my first taste of black cock, as I ended up in front of the same black guy who had just licked me and returned the favour.

I focused on excessive wetness as I worked on getting his thankfully partly erect cock completely hard.

This time my mouth worked magic as his cock hardened in seconds and I was the first one done this time... well, after Casey, who got my brother's dick.

I got to watch the other girl's work until Sarah and Bonnie were the last two left.

Amber announced, "The loser is the last to get a punishment, as the top ten all get perks."

Both sucked and stroked and finally Bonnie sat up and declared, "Hard."

"Sorry, Sarah," Amber said, as she lost.

"I fucking sucked you like crazy," Sarah said to the nerd.

"Sorry," he said, apologizing.

Sarah went to the dresses and chose a black one. I had wondered why none of the black ones had been chosen yet... likely because black is classic and more likely to be taken. The one she choose was nice, but not the nicest and she was likely safe from having it taken.

Given an envelope, Sarah opened it with trepidation, knowing it was the last punishment. She read it, "You get the last of the punishments, although you may think its fate... every morning you'll be an alarm clock for Amber the great."

Amber explained, "Every day this year, you will wake up before me, crawl into my bed, and wake me up with a morning orgasm."

"Um, okay," Sarah nodded.

I would hate this. Not because of daily pussy, no that would be fine... but I'm not a morning person.

"Grab your banana and come and have a first date of your daily breakfast," Amber ordered.

"Yes, Mistress," Sarah agreed, going to get a cum coated banana.

The music started again and we began walking, now down to 9 chairs. The end of the line was getting closer.

Amber explained, "The next three rounds you will ride the cock five, then ten, and then fifteen times."

As soon as she stopped talking, the music stopped. I had just passed my brother's great shaft and had to settle for an eight plus inch cock instead. I quickly engulfed it and bounced excitedly on it five times... again wanting more. As I did, I watched the black Tanisha ride my brother, feeling a strange sense of jealousy.

Weird, but true.

"And Eve is out," Amber declared, as I remained with a dick lodged deep in me.

"Fuck!" Eve cursed, as she went to the dresses and grabbed another black dress, one that was pretty nice with a generous front for cleavage.

Eve was handed an envelope, just as Josie screamed again as another orgasm hit her on the Sybian.

Eve read, "You may be gone from the game, now you're one big dicked dame."

I watched as Sarah, the senior, not Sarah the morning alarm cock who was now under Amber's dress licking her, came out with a strap-on.

"Get undressed," Sarah demanded.

Eve did as Amber explained, "Eve, you are welcome to fuck any of the sluts who were out before you."

"All year?" Eve asked, as she took off her skirt.

Amber laughed, "I was thinking just tonight, but what the hell, I'll give you all of next week for being so ambitious."

"Thank you, Mistress," Eve said, as Sarah put the harness on her... with a pretty big black cock.

Before I could see who Eve was going to fuck first, that was one cool reward, the music started.

I got off the dick and kept walking as another nerd and chair were removed. Of course, my brother and his ten inch cock were still in the game.

I didn't make it three guys before the music stopped. I was in-between guys and decided to go back, bumping into Tanisha who fell back as I quickly straddled another dick and began riding. I was five strokes in when Tanisha yanked me off. Obviously, it was only her and I left. I fell onto her. I wasn't going to lose now. I went to get up, but she pulled my hair.

Angry, I slapped her in the face and pushed off her. "Stay," I ordered, my fiery Irish personality taking control.

She didn't move, looking shocked, as I returned to the dick I had started and resumed riding.

Tanisha got up just as Amber declared, "And Tanisha is out."

"Damn it," Tanisha cursed, as she went to the dresses.

Amber clarified, "The game will be getting more intense, so pledges still involved be ready to get down and dirty."

Tanisha grabbed another white dress, which she would look really hot in. It would be very interesting if the one remaining black girl would take it.

Tanisha opened the envelope and read, "Number nine, is fine, time to get drunk on cherry pussy wine."

Amber explained, "You will be Champagne pussy for the night."

"I don't understand," Tanisha said.

"You know how chocolate fondue fountains work?" Amber asked.

"Yes."

"Imagine that but with wine pouring down your body and pussy as others lap away," Amber explained.

"Oooooooh," Tanisha nodded, intrigued.

Two seniors brought out a kid pool and put a chair in it as the music again started.

'Weird, but unique,' I thought to myself as I got off the dick and kept walking.

This time the gods were on my side as the music stopped when I was directly in front of my brother. I didn't hesitate as I quickly engulfed his dick and began riding as if my life depended on it.

"Oh, God," I moaned as I fucked myself on my brother's amazing dick.

"Oh, yeah," he groaned, as my body bounced up and down on him.

"No, he's mine," I heard someone say, just as I finished my seemingly short 15 strokes... my orgasm building quickly.

I looked around, now sitting with ten inches of cock in me, to see Tracy and Casey on the floor fighting. In theory, this was pretty funny. Two girls were fighting for the privilege to ride a nerd's cock.

Eventually, Casey won, after another minute of pushing and Tracy was eliminated.

"This is getting intense," Amber declared, as Tracy wiped a little blood from her lip as she went to the dresses.

Tracy chose the last red one, a very nice gown that any blonde would look good in. I, on the other hand, was a red haired, green eyed beauty and red dresses were not my thing. She may be safe because the red dress that Brenda chose earlier was nicer. In the end, likely a very good choice.

"Oh yes, harder," a girl screamed. I glanced to see Eve enjoying the power of the strap-on as she fucked Ariel, who also had a pair of feet resting on her back... it was a rather humorous scene.

Tracy read, "Spread your legs, your out of luck, time for a naughty foot fuck."

Amber explained, "Ohhhh, you get to be fucked by Jamie's foot... it's her thing."

"But I thought I got a reward?" Tracy protested.

"You did. Trust me," Amber said.

The music again began as I glanced at sophomore girls in line to lap up the pussy wine of Tanisha.

I whispered, "I'll be back."

"You better be," Chris responded.

I very reluctantly got off him and continued the walk, knowing I would be passing him much more often now.

"This time," Amber explained, "you will ride a cock five times, then bend over and take a finger in the ass."

The music played for two full rounds and I was two from Chris when the music stopped. Determined to win, I quickly straddled another nerd and began riding. Once done, I leaned forward and felt a finger teasing my ass. "Just shove it in," I demanded, having taken much bigger than a finger in my ass.

He did.

"I'm out," Bonnie declared.

I wondered if she even tried. Then I decided I didn't care, I was one dick closer to winning.

As Bonnie went to the dresses, a senior screamed, "Suck my clit, you dumb bitch."

I glanced to see Sabrina between a senior's legs.

I then saw another nerd shoot a load all over Brenda, whose face was dripping in cum now... which somehow amused me.

When I glanced back to the dresses I saw Eve choosing a new dress, meaning that Bonnie had taken her black dress. Eve grabbed the last black dress which was very nice and likely to be taken.

Bonnie read out, "Roses are red, violets are blue, black cock is yummy and here are two."

Amber announced as two naked, huge dicked, black men walked in. Their dicks were bigger than my brother's... too big.

I watched as sophomores lubed the remaining dicks. It was obvious our next task was anal.

As the music started, I wondered how the tiny Bonnie would possibly handle those massive black pricks. "This time you will straddle a cock and take it in your asshole."

I knew it.

Oddly, the word 'asshole' sounded so much nastier than just 'ass'.

She clarified, "No riding, just enjoy a stick in your butt."

This was the first time I was kind of hoping not to get my brother. I would love to have him ream my ass, but not in this position. Getting ass fucked is a doggy style position quite frankly.

When the music stopped, I moved and awkwardly lowered myself on a nerd's dick. I glanced over to see Miranda, the last remaining black girl, trying to take my brother's big cock.

After a few more seconds, Amber announced, "And Miranda is out," as Brittany, who was without a cock, moved to my brother and did indeed take it in her ass as we all watched.

Miranda joked, "There's no way I can take that thing in my ass."

I didn't say anything, but I sure was hoping to get the opportunity someday.

Fuck! I got to stop thinking of my brother like this.

"I caaaaaaaan," Brittany whimpered, as my brother's dick obviously created a sharp pain in her ass.

Miranda went and took the Belle like dress from Shannon.

Amber said, "Well, Shannon isn't here, so I'll let Miranda choose her outfit too."

Miranda shrugged, "Give her one of the three bad ones."

"Which one?" Amber asked.

Miranda shrugged, "Well, she liked the yellow dress, so give her the yellow jumpsuit."

'Down to two bad ones,' I thought to myself.

I glanced at Bonnie, who was now on all fours rocking back and forth between a black cock in her cunt and a black cock in her mouth. I can't lie... I was a bit jealous. Black cock was taboo; of course, so was sucking and riding your brother... LOL.

Miranda read her reward. "Eeni meeni miny moe, pick a pet for a late night show."

Amber explained, as Josie screamed from another orgasm on the Sybian and actually collapsed off the magical toy, "Pick a freshmen out of the game and she is your submissive to use for the rest of the night as we watch."

Hey, I want my own submissive... although in truth I'm more submissive... at least with guys.

"Sweet," Miranda nodded, as she looked at the pledges around, most of them involved in some sex act or punishment.

"Can I take Eve and then use your strap-on on her and others?" Miranda asked.

"Sure," Amber agreed.

The music again started as Miranda grabbed her exotic banana. I got off the cock in my ass and started walking as there were only five of us.

"This time you will suck the cock and clean the stank of ass rom it," Amber instructed.

"Gross," a couple of the participants said, clearly disgusted.

I wasn't excited about this one, but I was impressed with Amber's complete kinkiness.

Even as we walked, Casey surprised us all, "I'm out."

Amber asked, "You sure?"

"Yes, I'm not sucking shit off of nerd dicks," Casey said, completely disgusted.

"As you wish," Amber said as the music stopped. "The remaining four, you will not have to do this task."

Casey went to the limited dress options and choose the last pink one... a gorgeous dress that may be fought over by the other girls... but not me... pink: yuck!

Amber said, "Now instead of the envelope Casey should receive, I will be giving her a different task."

I looked at Casey, who was suddenly worried.

"You disrespected the process and thus you will now suck all three of the remaining cocks and prepare them with excessive lube," Amber instructed.

"Please, no. I didn't mean to disrespect anyone," Casey pleaded.

A sophomore came to me and said, "I'm supposed to put a blindfold on you."

"Okay," I said, curious what was next, and disappointed I wouldn't be able to watch Casey suck three dicks.

Amber said, "Just go over to the guys and suck each one for thirty seconds."

"Yes, Mistress," a very defeated sounding Casey replied, as I was led a few feet away from the chairs.

"The remaining four, we are going to up the ante here. Once Casey is done sucking the cocks clean she will generously lube their cocks," Amber began. "Then, when I say go, you will crawl backwards until you find a cock. Once it is deep in your shit hole, you will bounce on it until I tell you to stop."

Delicious! And the only word nastier than 'asshole' was 'shit hole'.

For a good five minutes I stood there as I listened to some moans, some groans and someone orgasming.... God, I needed a good hard fucking... and if that meant the asshole, then so be it.

As I listened, I tried to focus on where I was and where the nerds were... I sure didn't want to lose on this one... where I could get royally fucked.

Amber said, "Remaining pledges, on all fours. Casey, go suck the nerd who was just pulled and then take his dick up that asshole of yours until he spews inside you."

I got on all fours.

"Turn around."

I did.

"When I say go, crawl backwards and let's play hide and poke," Amber said. "On three... ONE... TWO... THREE."

I moved my right hand and pushed whoever was there, hoping to knock her down as I began crawling.

"What the fuck!" Brittany said, as I recognized her valley girl voice.

I began crawling. I soon realized crawling backwards was really awkward.

All three guys started talking. "This way, ass sluts," and "Come and get it."

I listened closely for Chris's voice. I wanted him in my ass. I also liked the idea of being able to blame the blindfold for not knowing it was him.

As I got close, Chris said, "You're close, you sexy bitch."

I hoped he was talking about me... although if he had called me a bitch before today I would have torn him a new one... now, ironically, I wanted him to literally tear me a new one.

Amber added, really upping the ante, "The last one with a dick in her ass is out and then the last one of the remaining three to not get a load in their ass is out."

Fuck! That doubled the pressure to win.

I bumped into someone and felt a cock on my ass cheek.

Amber explained, "Once the cock is at your puckered rosebud, the stud can slide it in you as he wishes."