Musical Dreaming Andrea and Danielle

Story Info
A story about mind control via subliminal messaging.
14.6k words
4.34
9.4k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Musical dreaming is a story about mind control via subliminal messaging. I hope you enjoy my second ever story and as always let me know what you think.

*

Henry had watched Andrea grow up. He had been married to her Aunty but a few years ago they had separated. They were still friends but they had grown apart and as such Henry was still in contact with members of her family. He would always wish them happy birthday etc on FB and got the same in return and occasionally got tagged in posts by Andrea about something she thought he might like. She was always a fun kid with a sense of adventure. She had always enjoyed his company and they had a great relationship that was never inappropriate in any way.

He recalled a time when she had stayed at his place and had come down with a case of gastro. Poor thing. She was so sick and had one day come out of the bathroom to tell him that she had messed herself whilst being sick and it was on the floor as well. Just after telling him she turned around to head to the bedroom to get some clean clothes and as she walked down the hall he could see her cute butt cheeks sticking out under her t-shirt. No, he told himself and headed into the bathroom to clean up the mess. The memory of those cheeks stayed with him for a long time.

It was 2 years before Andrea got a chance to visit again, She was now 20 and was going to take a gap year before starting Uni and had decided to visit Henry and enjoy some sun. She had grown into a beautiful young woman. Tall and with an athletic but full body. She has this innocent look to her, shoulder length blond curly hair, piercing blue eyes and a cheeky playful grin. She was stunning and those cheeks had now filled out nicely.

Henry had been a little lost after his marriage breakup and after a few failed attempts at dating he decided to find a way to get laid more often. He started doing his research and had devised a plan but had never had a chance to see if it would work. This visit by Andrea would be the first field test.

Andrea couldn't wait to visit again. She hadn't been to visit Henry in years. She had loved it when she last went. The beaches there were stunning and the weather was so nice and warm. A great chance to get a new swim suit and check out the boys and their surf bods. She was always pestering Henry about taking her to the beach but she would now be able to go by herself and hopefully meet some new people. She did hope though that she didn't get sick again. That hadn't been fun, poor Henry having to clean that mess up.

The day had finally come and Henry was waiting in the airport for the plane and he was getting quite nervous. He was hoping that Andrea was still that fun girl that he remembered, in fact he was desperately counting on it. It was a small airport, one of those that the passengers have to walk across the tarmac after landing, giving Henry time to watch as she appeared in the plane's doorway, made her way down the steps and across toward the terminal. He took in every curve and had to marvel at how she had grown up. At one point the passengers had to weave through some barriers and Henry was able to get a nice glimpse of her ass cheeks. Oh boy.

Andrea knew that it was going to be a lot warmer where she was going and had dressed accordingly in a nice simple light summer dress. It showed her shoulders, was fitted enough to show off her curves and sat nicely over her bum. It was a mid thigh dress and the bottom was a bit flouncy and when a little gust of wind blew it lifted the dress a little.

Henry was about to turn away at that point but as the dress started to lift his heart stopped momentarily. It didn't ride up too far but the short glimpse of her upper thigh had him wanting to see more. Breathe Henry, he told himself. Taking a deep breath he headed to the entrance to welcome Andrea.

Andrea managed to stop the dress from riding up too high and made her way into the terminal. As she came through the doors she couldn't help looking around to see if Henry was there. He was a year younger than her Dad but he was always nice to her and she had always got along well with him. She remembered a time when he had come to visit them and she had jumped up off the couch, ran to him and jumped into his arms. She had grown a little from the last time she had seen him and when she crashed in to him he wasn't able to hold her up. She had hugged him hard and he returned the favour. He had moved her away and looked at her and made a comment about how she was growing up. She was thinking of jumping on him again today, just to see the look in his eyes.

Henry was a bit late getting through to the arrivals hall and was toward the back of the crowd, lots of people were there, greeting relatives and friends and he was just trying to politely make his way forward when out of the corner of his eye he saw her coming.

"HENRY," she cried and jumped on him.

"OOoffffff," Henry grunted as she nearly knocked him over.

He had thrown his hands around her as she collided with him but because she had jumped his hands weren't in the small of her back as intended, they were wrapped around her backside. Henry didn't want to let go so he just returned her hug for as long as he could.

Andrea had caught him by surprise and she laughed aloud. She gave him a huge hug and hung on for what seemed like ages. After a while she let go and they both stood back and spoke at once.

"How are you?" they both asked, then laughed.

Henry was a bit flustered so he let her do all the walking for a while as they collected her bags and headed out of the building toward the car. By then he had regained his composure and was able to happily chat. They filled each other in on what had been happening in both of their lives and the 90 minute drive home seemed to take no time at all.

As they pulled in to the driveway Andrea took a good look at the house. She had never been here before and it was cool to finally see it in person. Henry had told her that there was a pool and she couldn't wait to see it and hopefully take a swim. They got the bags out and made their way inside, Henry showed Andrea where her room was and gave a quick tour of the rest of the inside. They then went outside onto a covered entertaining area. It was like a different place, nice plants, cool breeze and just off to the side was the pool. She stood there and checked it all out. Nice she thought, I am going to enjoy hanging out here.

"So what do you think?" Henry asked as he watched her looking the place over.

"It's great" she replied, "I can't wait to get in to the pool."

"Feel free," said Henry. "Want a drink?".

A drink, that sounded like a great idea. She loved being old enough to legally drink, not that she ever really got drunk but she did enjoy the little buzz she got after a couple.

"Sure, what have you got?" She replied.

"Well I have beer, various spirits, soft drink, wine and some pre mixed things," replied Henry.

She laughed, her Dad could never really understand why people liked the pre mixed drinks either.

"I'll have a pre mixed please and it would be great of you had something to eat as well," she said as she headed inside to get changed into her swim suit.

Typical kids thought Henry, always wanting more. He went inside and got together a quick cheese platter, got her a drink and a rum on ice for himself and went back outside.

Andrea opened her bag and tossed a few things out, grabbed her swim gear and got changed. She then headed back outside.

Henry was sitting at the table, sipping his drink when she came back out. He nearly choked on a piece of ice as she stepped out the door. It was a bikini and it only just held in her breasts. As she stepped down from the house they jiggled a bit and Henry's crotch stirred in response. She came straight to the table to grab her drink and seeing the cheese started picking out something to eat. She was standing side on to Henry and he was, without realising it, holding his breath. As she bent over the top gave a glimpse of the side of her breast. Henry's heart was now beating a little quicker and had to make a conscious effort not to get caught staring. She then turned toward the pool, away from him and he nearly fainted. The bottom of the bikini was a thong. Those ass cheeks that he had seen all those years ago were now right in front of his eyes. Wow, she had filled out into a magnificent creature. They were perfect and Henry's crotch did more than stir now. He had a raging hard on in seconds and he was thankful that the table would hide it from her view if she turned around.

"Right I'm going in," she said and walked away from him, her ass cheeks mesmerising him. She went into the pool area and dived in.

Henry quickly adjusted himself as his cock was very cramped and needed a bit more space.

The afternoon melded into night and the two of them chatted and ate and later headed off to shower and sleep. Well Andrea did anyway. Henry had to relieve the tension in his balls that had been building all afternoon. His orgasm was intense and he couldn't help moaning when he came and hoped that she hadn't heard him. Fortunately her room was far enough away but it was close enough to keep him awake for a while thinking about her and what would come next.

Many years before Henry had been studying and no matter what he did he could not get the information to stick in his memory. He would study hard but could never remember all the details he needed and as such his results weren't that great. He finally chanced upon a solution whilst watching late night tv. Apparently, using music, you could train your mind. This used the old subliminal messaging theory and Henry was sceptical at first but was getting desperate so he gave it a go. You had to sit down with someone and tell them the information you wanted to train your mind with and they would bury it in music. You then went to sleep with your headphones on and the music did the rest. To his surprise it worked. He was able to remember the details he never could before and was able to pass his exams and graduate, something that wasn't likely to happen otherwise.

He had used it from time to time over the following years for different things but he had never really explored the potential of it. When he had found out Andrea was coming to visit he got to work seeing if he could find a way to use it. Technology had come a long way and there were now programs that allowed you to mix songs, add your lyrics to music etc these days and he was blown away by how easy it was. He spent many hours coming up with a plan and how to implement it. This included getting Andrea to let him "check out" her music playlist before she came over. He used the lame excuse that he wanted to get up to date with the modern stuff. He was able to identify some songs that she listened to a lot and got to work.

The next morning Andrea woke up early, she was still on her time zone and it meant that the house was quiet and the sun was just rising. She slipped her costume on again and slipped outside in into the pool for an early morning swim.

Henry heard the door slide open and for a second couldn't work out why and then remembered. He could her the splash as she dove in. He got out of bed quickly and headed, naked, into the lounge that looked over the pool. He peeked through the gap at the side of the curtain and watched as Andrea swam around. At one point she stopped and stood up. The cool water her made nipples erect and Henry couldn't help himself. He wet his hand with some saliva and started to rub his now fully erect cock. Andrea then did a duck dive under the water, her ass broke the surface and from his position got a very memorable view. That was enough for him to come hard again. He quickly left the and went back to his room and got dressed. He was in the kitchen when she came back inside.

"Morning," she said as she came in.

"Hi, sleep well?" he responded.

"Hmmm ok, a bit of jetlag and a different bed but not too bad. The pool is great."

"Yep sure is" Henry replied. "What would you like for breakfast?" he asked. "I have eggs, bacon, cereal, toast etc."

"Hmm bacon and eggs sounds great," she answered as she headed into her room.

She came back out wearing another summer dress but had taken off her wet top and her nipples stood proud, tormenting Henry. He couldn't stare but didn't want to take his eyes off them. He reluctantly turned around and started preparing the food.

Andrea smiled to herself. She hadn't intentionally tried to tease Henry but when she saw him look at her chest and then quickly turn around she realised what had happened and wondered what he was thinking. Was he embarrassed or something else?

Henry finished cooking and served breakfast at the bench. They both ate in silence and once finished Henry asked what she wanted to do today.

"I would love to check out the town. I haven't seen it in years, the beach of course and perhaps a drink by the water later, watching the sunset," said Andrea thoughtfully.

"Ok so we best get going then," replied Henry as he cleaned away the plates.

They headed out for the day, Andrea taking in the sights and Henry taking her in.

After dinner that night they had a drink outside and Henry put in place the start of his plan. He knew the pre mixed drinks had a high sugar content and that would affect her sleep but that wasn't enough for his plan to work. He had earlier crushed up some hay fever pills that had pseudoephedrine in them and mixed a small amount into her drink. Hopefully combined with the sugary drink it would make her have another restless night and he could then start the next part of his plan.

Andrea tossed and turned for hours, she just couldn't get to sleep. A few hours later she finally drifted off. The next morning she was still tired and when Henry asked what she wanted to do today she said that a lazy day out the back here sounds perfect.

Henry smiled, yes it had worked.

"Hey have you tried going to sleep with music playing, apparently it helps you relax?" he asked as she lay down on the lounge outside.

"No, not really" she answered. "I might try that later."

When she had arrived Henry had given Andrea access to his wifi network but that had also allowed him access to her phone. He had gone in and replaced the songs he needed to with the "improved" ones and looked forward to seeing if it would work.

"Want some lunch?" Henry called out, startling Andrea who had almost slipped into a nap.

"Yes please," she answered and sat up.

Henry bought out lunch and a drink and they both ate, chatting about sleep and jet lag. The lunch made Andrea feel sleepy and she lay back down.

"Hey you should try listening to your music," Henry reminded her.

"Yeah, thanks," Andrea said and grabbed her phone and plugged the earphones in.

Henry wasn't sure if this would work so he had only inserted a simple test into the songs. The idea was that when she heard a particular word she would respond with an action. He had to be very careful with what word he chose as he didn't want her responding to just anyone. It had to be something that related to a conversation they were having but a word that would not normally be used. He also had to ensure that hearing a word slightly out of place didn't sound weird to her. Hopefully when she heard the command word she would just react in the way expected and think nothing more of it.

They had been chatting a lot at breakfast so he chose the word Bleakfast. Close to breakfast but not the same. Henry sat for hours watching Andrea sleep. She was beautiful in every way and he decided then that he would change his plans. He had intended to just give her commands to satisfy his pent up urges but as he looked at her he decided that it might be more interesting to give her suggestions and let her make decisions. He realised that it was going to raise the difficulty level but now that she was here he didn't want to just get a quick fix.

Andrea woke and looked at her phone. Wow, she had been asleep for 4 hours. That was some nap, but she felt better and that was what mattered.

"Hey, your awake," said Henry from the kitchen.

"Yeah, feeling better now though. Might take a swim." She answered.

"No prob's. I was just checking the food situation, looks like a trip to the shop is in order. What would you like for Bleakfast tomorrow?"

Andrea looked at Henry, paused for a second and said "whatever your serving." As she spoke her left hand reached up to her ear and lightly tugged at the earlobe. A completely innocent gesture but on that had Henry's heart racing. It had worked. He had made sure that it was something simple but in the time she had been there he had not seen her do it.

Andrea headed into the pool and swam for a while. She hadn't really thought of putting her head phones on before to sleep but was glad that she had. As she got out and towelled herself down Henry watched and smiled.

That afternoon they went shopping and Andrea told Henry that she planned to head to some of the quieter beaches tomorrow and explore a bit. Best get a good night's sleep was Henry's response and she assured him that her music will be on for sure.

That night at dinner Henry again put a little of the sleeping tablet into her drink and watched as Andrea drank. He had spent the time while she was sleeping this afternoon loading the first suggestion in his new plan. He knew that f it worked he wasn't going to have a lot of time to redo the songs so he had to be clear and think ahead.

After dinner and a few drinks Andrea was feeling sleepy again and headed off to bed. She put her headphones on and was asleep in no time.

Henry went straight to the computer and after careful consideration of the steps ahead he inserted at least 4 nights worth suggestions into the songs so that all he had to do was connect to her phone each day and change them over. Hopefully the suggestions would take hold during the night and he could just roll the next one in. He also placed a safeguard in there. If she declined to act on a suggestion then she would forget it and carry on with whatever she was doing.

The command word that Henry used this time was "Iggs", close to eggs but not quite the same. When she heard it the suggestion should come into her mind and she would then decide whether to act on it or not.

The next morning Andrea woke nice and early, went for her morning swim and sat down on the lounge outside and listened to the birds. It was so peaceful and relaxing. She could hear Henry moving around in the kitchen so she went in and said hello.

Henry said hello back and then asked if she wanted "Iggs" for breakfast. Andrea paused for a second and said yes and as she did so she leaned over the counter and kissed Henry on the cheek. She then sat back and started chatting about the day she had planned. Henry was doing his best to remain calm but inside he was spinning. It was an innocent kiss but it represented so much more.

Andrea was out for most of the day and Henry spent most of it at his computer. He was still in shock that it had worked so well but he was now going to press ahead. He knew that he couldn't rush this method but he was getting pretty excited about the potential.

That night over dinner they chatted about the day and what she had seen. At one stage she had surprised a couple that were screwing under a tree. They must have thought they would be alone and when she walked past there was a quick scramble to cover up. All Andrea could see was the man's ass sticking out from under a towel and she laughed as she told Henry and he then used the moment to bring up the time she had been sick when she was last here. She laughed and apologised for it again and Henry told her about seeing her little butt. She was a bit shocked but more embarrassed than anything else.