Musical Holes

Story Info
Amber meets a very dominant bull off Craigslist.
2.8k words
3.85
64.1k
36
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maria pushed her sunglasses up onto her forehead as she crossed the hotel lobby. The tall wedge sandals gave her big, round rump a seductive sway as she walked to the elevator. The short pleated skirt barely covered her ass and the black thong she wore underneath. Her thick meaty thighs tapered down deliciously to her calves, which tapered down to her ankles. The elevator stopped on the third floor and Maria walked a few doors down, took a deep breath in anticipation, and knocked on the door. Her pussy was already soaking.

Jake opened the door. Just like his pictures on Craigslist, he was a well-built, stocky man with short, greying black hair and intense blue eyes. He was simply dressed in a black t-shirt and blue jeans. The bulge in his jeans indicated that he was true to his online pictures in the cock department as well. Maria liked the direct way he chatted with her over email and then on the phone. At 55 years old, he knew what he wanted and how to get it and this is what Maria liked in her Bulls.

"Come in, Maria."

She followed him into the room. There were two full sized beds and small coffee table near the window that had been set in front of a full-length mirror on the wall. In the middle of the second bed were a collar, leash, a tube of KY jelly and a black butt plug. Next to the bed, stuck on the center of the coffee table was a thick white dildo with a suction cup base.

"Come here," Jake instructed Maria, beckoning the naughty wife over to the side of the bed.

He picked up the leather collar. "SLUT" was printed in metal letters long the front of it. Jake fastened the collar snugly around Maria's neck. Maria's pussy quivered as he clipped the leash onto the leather collar. He led her over to the coffee table.

"Get up on the table."

Maria climbed onto the table; balanced on her tall, wedge sandals. Jake pulled off Maria's top and unhooked her bra. He cupped her full breasts for a moment tweaking her thick brown nipples between his fingers until they stiffened and puckered. He sucked on one nipple and then the other, biting lightly.

Jake took Maria's skirt off next, pulling it over her hips and down to her feet. Her thong followed. She was now naked except for her sandals and the leather collar.

"Turn around and show me your holes."

Maria faced towards the window and bent over at the waist. The Bull thumbed her plump asscheeks apart and stared at her little brown blowhole.

"Looks tight back there; we'll have to stretch it out a little."

He unceremoniously stuck a thick thumb in her mouth and then rubbed the wet digit in circles over her ridged, brown asshole. Maria eyed the plug on the bed and imagined what would follow the plug. But Jake had other plans for right now.

"Turn around."

He inspected her bald pussy, lightly pinching the chubby mons.

"Hub shave that?"

"Yes."

"He know you are getting Bulled now?"

"Yes."

"Good. Now straddle that cock, Maria."

Maria spread her feet apart on either side of the thick white dildo. Jake squirted a dollop of lube into his palm and then rubbed it onto Maria's pussy. She didn't need it, she was already dripping wet.

"Now squat on it."

Maria lowered herself onto the dildo. The cool latex stretched her pussy as the fat head of the dildo lodged deep within her folds.

"Up and down on it," Jake instructed firmly.

Maria found the position a little humiliating, leashed in front of the Bull while he watched her naked and bouncing on a rubber cock.

"That feel good, slut?"

"Mmmm.." Maria cooed, almost involuntarily.

"All the way up and down."

Jake grabbed Maria's hips in his large hands and guided her big ass as she squatted onto the fat cock. The head of the dildo rubbed against her g-spot every time is squeezed past. This was going to make her come if she kept it up.

"Oh shhhhit."

"Yeah! Get into it, slut!"

Jake stuck a thick middle finger in her mouth and then reached behind her and buried it to the knuckle in Maria's rear, pulling the Latina wife up and down on the dildo with a bowling ball grip.

"Taste your ass."

Jake had pulled his finger out of Maria's asshole and offered it to her mouth. Maria sucked his wet digit fresh from her anus, something she would never do for Scott.

Jake stepped onto the table in front of Maria.

"Now unzip my pants and take my cock out."

Maria was face to face with the large bulge in Jake's jeans. She unzipped his fly and pulled out the fat stiffening rod. He was average length but he more than made up for it by his girth, which made his cock as big around as it was long.

Maria stroked the cock as it continued to harden. It quickly became fully erect in her soft hands. Jake stepped out of his pants and stood there in front if Maria.

"Now suck me off while you bounce on that cock. No hands."

Maria opened wide and accepted the girth into her mouth. She jogged her pussy up and down on the big dildo stuck to the coffee table. She looked at her reflection in the mirror. There she was, collared and squatting on a dildo while she sucked off the Bull.

Jake held the leash tight in one hand and held her head with the other hand. He pumped her face deeply, bumping his cockhead off the back of her throat.

Spit started to seep from the corners of Maria's mouth, past her full lips and on to her chin.

"You like making a mess with that fat cock?"

"Mmmmhmmmm!"

"You like being my slut?"

"Mmmmmm-yes!"

Maria pulled her face off Jake's cock just long enough to answer the question.

"Back on it, slut."

He fed his fat head back into her mouth and pushed it deep until it was nestled against the back of her throat.

"Keep bouncing on that cock."

Maria rode the big dildo and sucked Jake off until an orgasm ripped through her body. She let out a muffled scream on the Bull's cock.

"Keep sucking, my first load always goes down your throat."

Maria had barely finished coming when the first hot jet shot down her throat. She swallowed to keep up but the second and third jet came in quick succession and filled her mouth with the thick saline gel of the Bull. She rolled her tongue around the spurting head and sucked hard, increasing his pleasure until the last of the sperm seeped out of his cock and into her mouth.

"Swallow that load, baby."

Maria didn't have to be told twice. She gulped down the salty mouthful. This was another thing she didn't do at home but somehow swallowing for her Bulls was something she craved.

"Good girl."

Maria wiped some of the spit off her chin and swallowed the last of Jake's load.

The fat dildo was still buried in Maria's pussy, packing her box out.

"Stay down on it, Maria," Jake instructed.

Maria had already come but she could feel another orgasm already building. Jake's energy was so raw that her pussy couldn't help but respond. Jake pulled a hotel chair to the end of the coffee table so he could get a better view of Maria's big round ass as she dropped it on the toy.

"Spread your cheeks as you ride that cock, Maria."

The slutty wife complied, proudly showing off her little brown hole, freshly shaved by her husband earlier that day.

"That's nice, now wink it at me, slut."

Maria contracted her muscles so that her corrugated hole contracted and relaxed for Jake.

" Now let's give that asshole a workout."

Jake stood up and reached over to the bed, picking up the butt plug. He squeezed a dollop of lube onto his fingers and rubbed it on her asshole and then started to nudge the plug into her tight ring. The plug stretched her asshole against the thick dildo still buried in her pussy, making her feel even fuller. Maria winced as the widest part slipped past her sphincter and then her tight hole contracted around the base of the plug as it sunk all the way in.

"Ride that cock and suck me some more."

Jake was already hard again. He brought the fat pink head to Maria's lips as she opened her mouth to accept him. He fucked her face as she squatted on the thick cock.

"Let's work that throat," said the Bull as he grasped a handful of Maria's curls and pistoned his cock deeper and deeper into her mouth.

The thick cockhead lodged in her throat as he pushed past her tonsils, gagging her on his girth. Once again, drool started to run out of the corners of her mouth. Jake's cock plumbed deep into Maria's throat. Between the cock in her mouth, the plug in her asshole and the thick dildo that stretched her pussy, she was now airtight. Jake pushed into the slutty Latina wife's throat until his ball sack was against her chin. Maria's eyes watered and viscous strands from the back of her throat began to fill her mouth and seep past her full stretched lips, dribbling down her chin and onto her tits, belly and thighs.

"You're making a mess again aren't you?" Jake commented.

Maria gurgled as the pistoning rod kept dredging up spit from the back of her throat. Jake loved making a mess of a married slut's face. He pulled his cock out of Maria's mouth and rubbed the fat shaft all over her face, spreading her spit all over her cheeks and forehead before driving it back down her throat until her eyes watered.

"Now eat my ass."

Jake turned around and bent over in front of Maria while she dutifully spread his cheeks and tongued his asshole.

"Mmmm that's a good slut. Now let's try your other holes."

Jake picked Maria up off the dildo and turned her around so that she was face to face with the thick latex cock still stuck to the coffee table and wet from her cunt.

"Suck it."

Maria lowered her mouth to accept the dildo into her mouth. Jake pushed his cock into her stretched pussy, refilling it with his own fat shaft. He felt the plug rub against his cock as he stroked into Maria. She could taste her warm pussy on the dildo.

"Down on it, slut."

Maria opened her mouth as wide as possible and lowered her face onto the dildo. It didn't matter that the cock was made of latex, only that it was a cock and she was to fellate it to the best of her ability. She felt the head slip past her tonsils and down her throat as Jake stroked into her pussy.

"You like being stuffed like this?"

"Yessss..."

"Come for me."

Maria reached between her thighs and rubbed her slick clit. Almost instantly an orgasm tore through her body. Her holes clenched on Jake's cock and the plug wedged in her asshole. Her cries were muffled by the dildo that filled her mouth and was halfway down her throat. She came twice more in quick succession before Jake pulled out of her pussy and turned her around once again to squat on the cock. Maria sank down on the length of the dildo as Jake spread her cheeks.

"Time to stretch that ass."

Jake slowly pulled the plug out of her asshole and put it in her mouth like an erotic pacifier and then started pushing his fat, pink cockhead past her puckered brown ring. This was the tightest fit yet, with his fat shaft pressing against the big dildo in her pussy. It would have been a tight fit even if her pussy was empty but the dildo packed her box so tightly that this was the most stretched Maria had ever felt.

"Mmmmm!" Maria moaned on the butt plug in her mouth as Jake's cock opened her anus, pushing past her sphincter and then gliding in past her inner ring.

"Nice! Tight! Hole!" Jake grunted as he rooted his shaft balls deep in Maria's ass.

Jake paused for a moment, savoring the sensation of being encased in the hot confines of the Latina's asshole. Maria breathed deeply, adjusting to being opened up like this. It was almost too intense and she wanted to cum right away.

Jake slowly sawed back and forth, watching the brown ring surge in and out, following his fat, pink shaft as it retreated.

"Yeah, now that is a real slut!" Jake growled as Maria moaned on the plug in her mouth.

"Get down on that cock!"

Maria bore down on the big dildo, grinding in it as Jake took her ass. She was airtight again, all holes filled by the dominant Bull.

He started pumping her asshole in earnest, his big full balls slapping against the taut skin stretched between her pussy and anus.

"Yeah, gonna open up that hole!" Jake growled. He delighted in making married women feel new things, testing their limits.

Maria screamed on the plug as another orgasm tore through her body. Jake's cock was so thick that her asshole could barely contract around it but he could feel her back hole attempt to clamp down on his rod.

Jake sawed back and forth in Maria's ass for the next half hour, occasionally pulling out to expose her gaping rim and snap pictures of her stretched anus. He kept her mouth full with the plug or his fingers, one hand always holding her by a fistful of her brown curls. Finally his balls tightened and he blasted a load deep into the Latina's dark rimmed pucker.

"Oh that's good, slut!" Jake groaned as his cum spurted into Maria.

"Ooooooo!" Maria cooed. She could feel every pulse of the fat shaft as it emptied inside her.

"Hold your cheeks open."

Maria reached back and grabbed a cheek in each hand, spreading her fat, round ass. Jake slowly pulled his cock out of Maria, the broad head making a wet sucking sound as it popped out past the rim. Her stretched asshole gaped, leaking Jake's semen onto the dildo still in Maria's pussy. Maria lifted herself off the big dildo, staggered a few steps to the bed and collapsed, coated in sweat, her holes stretched and satiated.

Maria leaned her head over the edge of the bed as Jake offered his cock to her mouth and Maria sucked the last few strands of cum out of the Bull's softening cock.

Jake turned Maria around and had her spread her cheeks as he snapped a few pictures of Maria's stretched holes with his iPhone. Her pussy lips were puffy and her anal ring gaped slightly, leaking his semen.

"Think hubby will like these pics?"

"I know he will," Maria snickered.

"What's his number?"

Jake sent the nasty snapshots and then laid down next to Maria who cuddled up next to her Bull like a contented housecat.

When Jake was ready again, he put Maria back on the table but this time he had her sit on the dildo and take it anally while she sucked him. Once he was fully hard, it went from a blowjob to a face fucking once again. She felt used. Jake had cum in her mouth and her asshole and he had stretched her holes with toys and his fat cock and now he was face fucking her again with a big dildo up her ass. Her empty pussy leaked clear fluid onto the dildo in her ass and her hard little clit peeked out from beneath its pink hood.

She was being used but this sparked a deep lust in her that could not be denied. Jake pinched her big brown nipples with one hand while he held her head with the other. Maria moaned onto his cock. Jake pulled his cock out of Marias mouth, big strands of spit and pre cum trailing from his shaft to her lips. He slapped his wet cock against her face, offering his big balls to suck and lick as he stroked his shaft and wiped it across her face. Finally he moved Maria to the edge of the coffee table and with the dildo still up her ass, he slid his fat shaft into her tight, hungry slit. He fucked her hard and Maria started coming almost immediately, her hard little clit twitching in pleasure as the big shaft stretched her little pussy. Jake pulled out after her third orgasm and pushed his cock into her mouth once more, making her taste the musky flavor of her own pussy. He rubbed her scent all over her face before fucking her some more. Finally after yet another round of orgasms by Maria, Jake pumped his third load of the day into Maria's clasping pussy.