Musician's Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, we were alone. I shifted a bit nervously on the couch and licked my lips in anticipation. I was dying to just tear the clothes right off his body, but had to restrain myself. I didn't want to come on TOO strong, and wasn't sure how he'd react if I just attacked him. He reached in the little fridge that was in the corner and grabbed two bottles of beer. He twisted the cap off of one and handed it to me, sitting down on the couch beside me.

Again, he gave me an appreciative once-over, and said admiringly, "God, you're even cuter in person."

I smiled at him, blushing, took a sip of my beer and replied, laughing, "Nope. You're MUCH cuter."

He responded by setting his beer down on the end table and, grabbing me by the front of my shirt, pulled me onto his lap, chuckling "Get over here..."

I crawled across the couch and wound up straddling him. He laughed, and looked deep into my eyes heatedly as he leaned in to kiss me. I shivered as our lips touched for the first time. His mouth was amazingly sensual and his lips were soft. We kissed gently for a bit, his hands trailing across my face and down my body. He coaxed my lips open slightly with his, then his tongue slowly slid against mine as he explored my mouth, his lips becoming more insistent as our breathing quickened.

My hands cradled his face lightly as I slid the tip of my tongue across his lower lip. He groaned, and quickly captured my tongue in his mouth, sucking upon it insistently as I ground my lower body against his lap, feeling his cock stiffen in his shorts. His hands continued to trail down my body. He grabbed my ass and pulled me harder against him, our kisses becoming more and more passionate until we tore away from each other, breathless and grinning.

"Damn, woman...you're even better than I'd imagined, " he smiled at me, bringing his hands around and encircling my waist.

My body was on fire. I couldn't wait a moment longer. I responded by lying down on the couch and pulling him down on top of me. He moaned, and I could feel his dick pressing hard against me as we kissed each other feverishly. I pulled his t-shirt up over his head, running my hands down his back and across his chest, and in turn, he practically tore my shirt off, flinging it into the corner. As he laid back down on top of me, I gasped as I felt the contact of his hot bare skin against my flesh. My nipples were aching, pushing tautly against my black lacy, low-cut bra.

He wrapped his arms around me, kissing his way down my neck. His tongue slid across my throat, tracing soft, wet patterns across my skin as I threw my head back and gasped in pleasure.

“Mmm…Tim….yes….” I murmured, relishing the feeling of his pouty lips against my smooth, soft skin.

His mouth was firm and hot, his tongue licking slowly down my chest. I arched my back up as he reached under me, unhooking my bra with one hand. My breasts spilled forth and he groaned involuntarily as the twin temptations came into his view.

“God, babe…what fucking incredible tits….mmmm….” Taking a hardened swollen nipple into his mouth, Tim suckled upon it, worrying it gently with his teeth as his tongue flicked lightly against my nipple ring.

"Mmmmmmmmmm...yeah……" I could only moan in rapture, my hands buried themselves in his blond spiky hair as I pulled him closer, wrapping my legs around him as he pleasured me.

His tongue trailed down my belly, lapping sensuously at my navel. I gasped and squirmed...the tickling, erotic sensation was maddening. I whimpered as he unbuttoned my jeans, exposing my leopard-print panties to his appreciative view. His nose nuzzled my belly as he pulled my jeans off of my body. I could feel the prickly sensation of his goatee through my panties as his hot breath against my pussy got me even wetter.

My heart began to pound, and my chest started heaving. My fingers clutched the soft corduroy couch pillows and my hips seemingly raised themselves as Tim began to kiss me through my undies, his tongue sliding against the satiny crotch as he pressed his mouth deep into me. "Oh God, Tim, YEAH...that feels soooo goood..." I whimpered, rolling my eyes upward and gasping.

As he pulled down my panties, exposing my shaven pussy, I stammered, "B-b-b-but the owner and the bartender are right downst--"

My words were cut off sharply, and I sobbed in pleasure as he pushed my legs wide open and buried his face in my cunt. He groaned in ecstasy, the sound muffled between my outstretched thighs, as he kissed my pussy just as though it were a mouth...his lips teasing my labia gently, his tongue exploring every inch, every fold.

"Oh baby, you taste so fucking good...so sweet...mmm...I can't get enough of you," he growled and buried his head in me, his tongue sliding deeper into my soaking wet pussy.

My juices were pouring out like honey, and he lapped them up, excitedly as he grabbed my ass and pulled me even closer. My clit was visibly throbbing, and Tim dove at it hungrily...his lips sucking upon it insistently as he reached under me and slid two fingers deep inside my aching pussy, sliding them in and out slowly.

"Oh GOD...yes, yes...just like THAT!!" I screamed , unable to contain myself.

I turned my head and buried my face into the couch cushions, so my moans of pleasure wouldn't alert the club employees downstairs as to exactly what we were doing in the dressing room above.

Tim reached up and gently pulled the cushions away, looking deep into my eyes as my gaze met his. "No, baby. I want to hear you cum for me. I want to hear every fucking sound that comes out of that hot mouth of yours."

I shivered at his primitive words, and he bent down again and began biting my clit gently as a ragged, gutteral sigh escaped my mouth. "That's it," he said, excitedly, "cum for me, baby... drown me in that sweet juice. God, you're so beautiful..."

His mouth and tongue worked feverishly, as my hips rose and fell again and again... he was driving me over the edge. Suddenly, he pushed my legs up and slid his tongue around my asshole. I nearly screamed as his tongue swept around my rosy pucker, gently prodding as I was swept up higher and higher.

He plunged his fingers in and out of me with increasing speed, moving them in and out of me with more and more force. My body arched and bucked beneath him, as I gasped louder and louder. My head was tossing back and forth as his lust-filled eyes watched my face intently from between my legs to see the exact effect he had on me.

I couldn't hold off any longer...I was being sent over the edge..."Oh, Tim, baby...I'm cumming...cumming...NOW...NOW!!...ohhhhhhhh, YES, YES!!" I screamed as I flooded his face with my cum, which he lapped up greedily.

I leaned back and sighed...my head and senses reeling as he pushed himself up onto his hands, crawling over me. I could see some of my juices caught in his goatee, and I leaned up and began to lick them off of his face. He growled, and kissed me deeply, allowing me to fully taste myself on his tongue. I grabbed him, and rolled him over onto his back, grinning at him.

I laughed low, and said with a contented sigh, "Mmm...thank you, baby. Now it's YOUR turn."

His gorgeous smile was all the encouragement I needed, but I could also see that his throbbing cock was pressing against the front of his orange shorts. I reached down and slowly slid my hand over the bulge. He closed his eyes and moaned , as my fingers trailed along the outside of his shorts, feeling the hot thickness of him beneath.

All the while, my lips trailed a course across his hard body...along his muscled chest...I briefly flicked my tongue against his pierced nipple and felt him take a deep breath, as he growled low in his throat. I let my mouth and hands wander all over, feeling every inch of soft skin, tasting the saltiness of his sweat, mixed with the natural muskiness that was all HIM.

I was shaking with lust and excitement. All this time I had been fantasizing about this...now I was HERE. I decided to make the most of it. My tongue briefly dipped into his navel.

"Oh, baby...that feels so good...my cock is so fucking hard right now..." he moaned, clutching my hand in his and pressing it tighter against his crotch.

Unable to wait any longer, I pulled his shorts and boxers down his hips, and Tim's rock-hard 8-inch cock slapped solidly against his lightly-furred belly. It was beautiful to look at. Long, not overly thick...just enough to fill my pussy. It curved slightly upwards, and I noted a drop of pre-cum oozing from the tip, dripping onto his lower belly.

"God, it looks better than I even imagined," I thought to myself, noting that he'd taken the time to shave down his pubic hair until it was just a fine dark blonde fuzz that trailed to his thighs. Sliding my hand down his thigh, I decided to tease him (and myself) just a little bit.

I began to kiss all over his stomach...sliding my tongue down his happy trail, but right before my tongue reached the head of his hard cock, I licked along the line of his hip. Tim's hands trailed down my back as he moaned and squirmed in agonized pleasure. My mouth worked downwards, and I let my tongue slip down in between the space between his balls and his upper thigh. He gasped, and I watched his cock twitch in excitement.

I continued to kiss him...everywhere but his throbbing dick, even though I wanted to take him deeply into my mouth probably even more than he wanted me to. He began to whimper, and I lifted my head to meet his desperate, lustful gaze.

"Pleeeaaaase..." he whispered, his eyes silently begging me for more.

Feeling empowered, I laughed softly and feigned innocence. "What's the matter, Tim?" I asked, my eyes sparkling with a combination of horny amusement. "Please WHAT?" I teased, letting my fingers roam across his lightly furred stomach.

Tim's head fell back in frustration, and he practically roared..."Suck me, Chloe. Take me in your mouth...now...God...PLEASE."

Now, who was I to refuse such a plea? Frankly, even if he hadn't begged me, I couldn't stand much more of my teasing. My mouth was watering, and his cock was only a few inches away... I bent down and began to lick his balls. I savored their taste and texture, swirling them around my mouth. I started to suck on them gently as Tim gasped his pleasure.

"Oh yeah...suck on those balls, babe…God, your mouth is so fucking hot…" he moaned, spreading his legs wider as my hand began an exploration of his hard, thick cock.

It was so hot and swollen in my hand. As I wrapped my fingers around it, Tim sighed in contentment. I was hardly done, though. I began to slowly stroke his very stiff dick, gently but firmly moving my hand up and down as beads of pre-cum began to ooze from the very tip. I leaned in and slid my tongue across the head, tasting the sweetness as it escaped. I licked slowly all around the head, as my hand continued to pump up and down his hard shaft. I scraped my tongue against the underside, and Tim gurgled in rapture.

I was thoroughly enjoying myself, and thought "Well, this was DEFINITELY worth the wait."

Taking the head of Tim's dick between my open lips, I sucked him deeply into my mouth, as he groaned in pleasure. My lips enclosed his shaft as I moved slowly up and down...my tongue never stopping as I slid it up and down his shaft, around the head...I moved one hand between my thighs to stroke my pussy, but Tim quickly pushed it away, replacing it with his own. I moaned low in my throat as his fingers sought out my clit, and began to rub insistently back and forth against the swollen nub.

"Oh Chloe...that feels incredible...mmmm...you like that big dick in your mouth, baby?"

My mouth was filled to overflowing as my lips were wrapped around his hot, juicy cock, and I could only moan in the affirmative..."Mmm...HMMMM..."

Tim's hips began to move faster and faster as he raised himself up off the couch in time to my increasing sucking. His moaning grew louder and louder as my lips continued to tease and build...tease and build...

Tim's breathing became ragged, and grabbing me, he unexpectedly rolled me onto my back once again.

Eyes flashing with excitement and amusement, he looked down at me and grinned again, wickedly..."You'll like this even better, I bet."

Grabbing me by my ankles, he spread my legs apart roughly, and, thrusting forward, drove his hot cock inside my wet, aching pussy in one smooth stroke, filling me up completely with his thick dick.

“OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH, YEEEESSSSSS!!” I gasped with shock at the sudden entry, but the the noise was halted by his firm mouth, which closed on mine in searing, hot kisses.

He felt incredible inside me. As he slid himself deeply in and out of my pussy, Tim's hands were drawn to my beautiful tits, which were bouncing to the rhythm of his powerful thrusts. My nipples were hard, throbbing bullets, and he pinched and pulled at them cruelly. Teasingly, he tugged at my nipple rings, causing a dull ache which drove me wild. I moaned against his mouth, our tongues fencing with each other skillfully as his hot cock pounded my aching pussy over and over and over again.

I tore my mouth away from his and threw my head back, gasping... “YEAH!! YEAH!! OH, FUCK ME, TIM, FUCK ME!! I’ve wanted this for SO LONG!!” My hips moved on their own in a primitive rhythm, bucking up to meet him…moving ever faster like a drumbeat that got louder, and louder and louder…

His mouth seared down my neck as he bit my shoulder, licking furiously. My fingernails dug into his back lightly as I wrapped my legs around his body, relishing the feel of every inch of him pounding inside me...it felt so good, I could barely stand it. My voice had taken on a sing-song of moaning which got progressively louder and louder...his grunting and screaming matched mine, and I knew that everyone in the bar below could hear exactly what was going on. I knew it wasn't going to take much more for me to cum, and cum HARD. "Mmm, mmm, mmm...yeah, ahhh...Fuck me harder….PLEASE…harder!!” I begged him, raising my hips off of the couch to meet his downward thrusts.

The sensation was incredible, and with a few more strokes of his cock inside me, I felt my orgasm coming faster and stronger, like a freight train.

I closed my eyes, and screamed in pleasure as I came again in a starburst of ecstasy… “YES!! YES!! Oh, TIM!! Oh, baby...”

Tim's breathing got heavier and heavier, and his moaning got even louder, and he practically screamed "Oh, GOD, Chloe!! I’m gonna CUM!! Oh YEAH, NOW!! NOW!!" as his hips slammed fiercely into me over and over.

With an agonized look on his face, Tim quickly pulled out of me with an audible SLURP, and moved up the couch, kneeling over my face as he furiously stroked his dick, all swollen...the head visibly pulsing...an angry reddish-purple.

He looked down at me, eyes glazed but intense...his jaw slack and his mouth open as he gasped, "Oh, BABY…Here it comes!! Take it! TAKE IT!!”

I was MORE than ready, as I prepared for a gooey fountain of his glorious cum, which I'd been dying to taste.

“OH YEAH, Tim…Shoot it…shoot it all over me, PLEASE!!” I begged, dying to see those first drops of delicious come drip from his dick.

After a few last strokes of his pumping fist, his cock finally burst and cum splashed out all over his hand, across my chest, all over my face, as he moaned in delight. “YEAH, YEAH….Ohhhhhh, GOD!!”

When he'd finally stopped cumming, he moved his dick closer, and, using the head, spooned all of the semen that was on my face into my open, waiting mouth. I smacked my lips lovingly, relishing the salty-sweetness of him. He shuddered, and we collapsed together, exhaustedly, giggling and kissing.

“So, was it worth the wait?” I asked, grinning and licking the corners of my mouth to get the last drops of cum.

“Mmmm…MORE than worth it,” He purred, and, brushing the loose strands of hair out of my eyes, kissed me deeply as we snuggled together on the couch.

It was getting really late, and we both needed to get home, so we got dressed, and went downstairs to leave the club. The owner was locking up the register and chuckled as he saw us exit, offering one final parting shot.

"Like I said before, kid, great show tonight...but I bet it didn't compare to the show OFFSTAGE, right?" and he winked at us again as we left the club, holding hands and laughing.

12