Muslim Bisexuality in Ottawa

Story Info
Suleiman, Mika, Nana and Liban have fun.
2.7k words
2
4.3k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,136 Followers

"Doc, I have sexual fantasies about my co-workers, both female and male," Suleiman said, smiling, his characteristically deep voice resonating in the office. Dr. Marcia Rosenthal nodded, bracing herself for another monologue from her freakiest client. The big and tall, openly bisexual Haitian Muslim stud leaned back in his chair. Even though he was acting casual to the point of nonchalance, the good doctor could tell that Suleiman was going through something...

Decked out in a black overcoat, blue silk shirt, black dress pants and black steel-toe boots, Suleiman was sporting the business casual look, and it definitely worked for him. On the bus, he caught ladies and men alike checking him out, which was to be expected. Suleiman likes to be noticed and admired, but he doesn't like to be obsessed over or stalked, thank you very much...

Seated inside the psychiatrist's office, somewhere in the Nepean neighborhood of Ottawa, Ontario, Suleiman took advantage of the opportunity to unburden himself. A man can only hold so many things inside before he loses his damn mind. Suleiman knows this for sure. Lately, his dreams had become increasingly cryptic and sexual, overflowing out of his subconscious and into his waking life...

Following the demise of his years-long relationship with a certain Nigerian cutie named Joan Okorocha, Suleiman found himself questioning a lot of things about his life. He was fond of Joan Okorocha, and sincerely hoped that they could have a normal life together. The entire time that Suleiman was seeing Joan, he forsook all others, on both sides, because he loved her. Suleiman wanted to marry Joan and have sons and daughters with her. Unfortunately, Joan, who's a few years younger than Suleiman, just wants to have fun...

Suleiman didn't know whether to laugh or cry about this situation with Joan Okorocha of Nigeria. The dark-skinned, big-booty gal whom he met in university sauntered into his life, stole his heart, and shattered it. When a man wants to have fun, women chase him and want him to commit to them. When a man wants to commit, women avoid him like the plague. Suleiman couldn't understand this shit, but found it deliciously ironic. Of course, it would be funny if it were happening to someone else...

"Do tell," Dr. Marcia Rosenthal said, and the tall, slender psychiatrist looked at her client, wondering what she was getting herself into. Law student, proud Muslim, hero to the Haitian community, supporter of the bisexual community and staunch critic of the racism and Biphobia in the LGB T community, Suleiman is a lot of things to a lot of people. The man is full of himself, evidently with good reason...

"As you wish," Suleiman replied, stroking his goateed chin thoughtfully. He'd moved from his hometown of Boston, Massachusetts, to the City of Ottawa, Ontario, almost ten years ago and life had been a roller coaster ever since. Most people in the West thought of Ottawa as a boring place, but Suleiman knew exactly what evil lurked beneath its façade of boredom and sheer ordinariness...

Ottawa, the town where passive aggressive people fake cough at you on the bus and give you a fake smile when you confront them about their bullshit. Ottawa is also the town where wannabe gangsters of the white male persuasion harass and provoke men of color on the city streets while police officers look the other way. Canada's brand of passive aggressive white supremacy irked Suleiman more than he could say...

Ottawa, the town where close-minded women who refuse to date openly bisexual men team up with their annoying gay male friends to stalk those very same bisexual men...and the stalking duos act surprised when restraining orders get taken against them. Stalkers can be male or female, straight or gay, and Suleiman knew how to get rid of both...legally. Document evidence of their stalking, get a witness, and report them to the police. Don't underestimate these losers. Ever.

Suleiman thought of his gig at the call center and the people he met there. First, there was Mika, the curvy, dark-skinned, big-bottomed and dreadlocked cutie from the African nation of Burundi. The young black woman had a sassy mouth, a big beautiful ass, and the loveliest eyes that Suleiman had ever seen on a human being. He was fond of her, and not just for her physical attributes...

"Pussy makes the world go around," Mika Bagaza said to Suleiman more than once, causing him to laugh. My kind of chick, Suleiman thought. In this world of gender based political correctness, it was refreshing to meet a gal who could hang out with the fellas. While Suleiman respected women, he also believed in people being real with each other, without being offensive of course. Mika was cool as fuck, and Suleiman sincerely admired her...

Next on Suleiman's list of his favorite people is a tall, lean and athletic young Somali Muslim man named Liban Elmi. The Somali dude is cool and likes the ladies, but there's much more to him than that. Suleiman knows a bisexual man when he sees one. It's quite simply what he sees every time he looks in the damn mirror, come to think of it.

The things that only a bisexual man knows about humanity and sexuality could

fill up several anthologies. Gay males couldn't tell the difference between gay males and bisexual men, but Suleiman could spot a man who likes both sexes fairly easily. It's something of a gift, and it's very different from gaydar, thank you very much. Men who like both sexes vibrate at a different frequency than men whose sole loyalty is to the D.I.C.K.

A bisexual man can enjoy watching lesbian porn and check out big-booty women walking by and still like both sexes. Bisexuality is adaptable and extremely flexible, unlike straightness and gayness, the rigid and boring sides of the force. Suleiman knows this, and has made a personal study of it, but that's a tale for another time...

"What's up, homey?" Liban said to Suleiman as he walked past his desk, accompanied by his good friend and co-worker Nasira Mohamud, also known as Nana. Suleiman exchanged dap with Liban and nodded respectfully at Nana, the Hijab-wearing, brown-skinned, pleasantly plump and big-bottomed Somali Muslim cutie who always sat next to Liban and Mika at the call center. The things I could do to their asses, Suleiman thought, smiling, as Liban and Nana walked away.

"What happens in your fantasies?" Dr. Marcia Rosenthal asked, her sonorous voice snatching Suleiman out of his sexual daydream. He smiled at her, this thin, dark-haired and pale-skinned woman whose empathy belied her tough exterior. Nodding at Dr. Marcia Rosenthal, Suleiman proceeded to go in depth about his sexual fantasies...

"I get down and dirty with my co-workers," Suleiman said, smirking for effect. He sighed happily, recalling the vivid sexual dreams he had about Mika, Liban and Nana. The four of them did things with each other that would put a porn star to shame, and Suleiman, an avid watcher of all kinds of porn, knew what he was talking about...

"Eat this pussy and quit talking shit," Mika said to Suleiman as she straddled his face. They were in the basement of the call center, having some fun during a snowstorm while on the overnight shift. Suleiman looked at Mika, who'd tossed aside her Yoga pants, shirt and scarf, revealing a sexy, curvy body that reminded him of porn star Jada Fire, one of his all-time favorites...

"Yes ma'am," Suleiman replied, and a grinning Mika sat on the brother's face. Suleiman began eating Mika's pussy voraciously while grasping her thick ass cheeks, which he'd been checking out ever since he first met her. Suleiman inhaled the scent of Mika's pussy as he ate her out, taking his sweet time as he pleasured her. This was going to be good...

"Y'all got room for more?" came a masculine voice, startling the hell out of Suleiman, who nearly dropped Mika. Liban and Nana strode into the basement, big smiles on their faces. Busted, Suleiman thought, and Mika slid down from his face to his lap. She turned and looked at Liban and Nana, and didn't seem perturbed by their unexpected arrival...

"Hey Liban, hey Nana," Mika said, grinning, and she looked at the new arrivals, then glared at Suleiman. At this point, Suleiman was a bit scared...and turned on. He looked at Liban, the Somali Muslim hunk he'd always fancied, and Nana, the prim and proper Somali Muslim gal with the Hijab and the big ole butt. Imagine the possibilities...

"Suleiman, it's rude to start the party without your homey," Liban said, as he drew near, his arm around Nana's wide hips. Suleiman nodded, and smiled, and then, without further ado, he and Mika continued with their fun. Of course, they had to take their unexpected guests into consideration, but what's life without some worthwhile challenges?

"Suleiman, stop gawking at us, dammit, Mika looks like she needs you to eat that pussy," Nana said, smiling. Suleiman looked at the Hijab-wearing, plump Somali cutie and grinned. He'd always known that a lot of these supposedly conservative Muslim gals were freaky underneath, and Nana was proof of this. Winking at Nana, Suleiman resumed pleasuring his dear Mika, the freaky Burundian gal with the sassy mouth...

"Nice and comfy," Mika said softly, rubbing her tits together as Suleiman laid her on the table, after draping his coat over it. Lying there, Mika relaxed and enjoyed as Suleiman ate her pussy and fingered her, getting her snatch nice and wet. Meanwhile, Liban and Nana undressed, and then began having some fun of their own on a nearby couch...

"Hell yeah," Suleiman said, smiling up at Mika as he ate her out. He glanced at Liban and Nana, who were buck-naked. Suleiman felt a pleasant frisson down below as he watched Nana get on all fours, shaking that big Somali ass of hers. Liban came up behind her, and kissed her big ass cheeks, causing Nana to purr with happiness...

"You love this ass," Nana cooed softly, and Liban laughed, playfully smacking her derriere. As Liban began eating her booty, Nana glanced at Suleiman, who was now receiving some oral attention from Mika. The feisty Burundian gal was now on her knees, sucking the hell out of a certain freaky Haitian man's dick. Suleiman sighed happily as Mika sucked his dick like there was no tomorrow. What a woman...

As the evening rolled on, the sexually adventurous quartet continued with their fun. Liban rolled a condom on his dick and took Nana on all fours, face down and ass up. The plump Somali gal began grinding her big ass against her lover's groin as he fucked her. Hard and fast, Liban slammed his dick into Nana's pussy, causing her to moan and cry out his name. Nana hadn't had a good dicking in a while and wanted to make up for lost time. Liban was just what the doctor ordered...

"Fuck me harder, Suleiman," Mika demanded as she rode her lover. Suleiman lay on the carpeted floor, holding Mika's hip with one hand while caressing her breasts with the other. Suleiman bucked his hips, thrusting his dick dick into Mika's hot, tight pussy. The freaky Burundian gal rode Suleiman hard, and he groaned, for Mika had that killer pussy that could tax the hell out of any man's dick. It wasn't long before he came...

"Hot damn, you're something else," Suleiman told Mika, as she rolled off of him. Mika smiled, and nodded. Suleiman pulled her into his arms and kissed her but Mika gave him the brush off. Not every female likes to cuddle and get sweet-talked after sex. Suleiman laughed, winked at Mika and then looked at Liban, who finished fucking the hell out of Nana, who slumped on the floor, spent. Liban looked like he still had some gas in his tank...

"So, Suleiman, you want some of Liban's dick?" Mika asked, and Suleiman grinned but said nothing. The burly Haitian Muslim stud didn't go around advertising his bisexuality, only telling family members and friends, along with the ladies he chose to date seriously. Still, Mika had noticed that Suleiman's notoriously wandering gaze followed both female butts and male physiques, and that was that...

"Hey, homey," Liban said, looking at Suleiman and Mika. He blew Nana a kiss, and then went over to their colleagues. Mika smiled at Liban and grabbed the Somali stud's dick, and gave it a kiss. Suleiman watched as Mika began sucking Liban's dick, right in front of him. Liban smiled at Mika, but kept his eyes on Suleiman. You know you want me, Liban thought, as Suleiman shrugged and looked away.

"Delicious," Mika paused to say, as she licked the underside of Liban's dick while glancing meaningfully at Suleiman. Truth be told, the bisexual Haitian Muslim stud felt like a certain Somali Muslim stud and a freaky Burundian woman were putting him on the spot. Suleiman looked at Mika and Liban, and felt his dick harden, in spite of the fact that he'd just fucked the hell out of Mika's pussy. Ah, the pleasures of male bisexuality...

"Whatever," Suleiman said, mostly to himself, as he decided to join in on the fun. Mika grinned and nodded approvingly. The Burundian gal was thrilled as Suleiman began sucking Liban's dick alongside her, even as Nana drew closer. The plump Somali gal masturbated, fingering her wet, hairy pussy with one hand and rubbing her tits with the other. Nana's gaze was riveted on the scintillating three-way action between Liban, Suleiman and Mika...

"Can a sister get in on that?" Nana asked, and without waiting for a response, the plump Somali gal went from observer to participant in the ongoing activities. Suleiman, who was busing sampling Liban's, ahem, manliness alongside Mika felt a pleasant sensation on his manly tool and looked down. He was surprised to see Nana sucking on his dick like it was nobody's business. Suleiman didn't object and continued double-teaming Liban alongside Mika even as Nana sucked his dick...

"Dammit, this is too much," Liban groaned, feeling himself grow rock-hard from having his dick sucked by both Mika and Suleiman. He was ready to fuck...someone. Mika grabbed some condoms and lube, smiled at Liban and nodded at Suleiman. Sighing happily, Suleiman nodded. The bisexual Haitian Muslim just came from having his dick sucked by Nana. He was ready for more fun. With the freaky Burundian gal acting as facilitator, the bisexual activities got underway swiftly enough.

"This is hot," Nana said, and the plump Somali gal watched as Liban pushed his hard dick into Suleiman's ass. Like a lot of women, Nana was turned on by male to male sexual activity, especially if those males didn't mind having a woman watch...or participate. As Liban fucked Suleiman's ass, Mika sat on Suleiman's face. The Burundian gal sat there queening, having her pussy eaten by her favorite Haitian for the second time that night...

"Nana, my Somali sister, come here and let me take care of you," Mika said, winking at her. Nana grinned and came over. As Nana drew near, Mika welcomed her with open arms. Mika kissed Nana, and caressed her breasts even as she continued riding Suleiman's face. Meanwhile, Suleiman stroked his own dick as Liban pounded mercilessly at his ass, fucking him good. The four-way fun continued well into the night, until all four lay on the basement carpet, spent at last...

"Well, thank you for sharing that," Dr. Marcia Rosenthal said, putting a halt to Suleiman's erotic storytelling. Suleiman smiled and sat up, and he casually shrugged. The good doctor took off her glasses and dabbed at them with a napkin, then put them back on. Suleiman was still seated but looked like he was ready to bounce, as he liked to put it. This one is genetically engineered to cause trouble, Dr. Marcia Rosenthal thought.

"No worries, Doc, see you same time next week," Suleiman said as he got up, gently bowed his head and waltzed out of the office. Dr. Marcia Rosenthal, McGill-trained psychiatrist and newcomer to Ottawa, Ontario, by way of Montreal, Quebec, sat for a long moment, thinking of what she'd just heard. As a psychiatrist, Dr. Rosenthal met a lot of oddballs, but Suleiman was in a category by himself. Truth be told, she found his stories positively arousing...and looked forward to more.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,136 Followers