Muslim Bisexuality in Ottawa Ch. 02

Story Info
Suleiman and Nana hang out together.
1.6k words
2
3.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers

"Call me Nana, it's short for Nasira," said the round-faced, pleasantly plump and big-bottomed Somali Muslim gal. Suleiman nodded, and smiled at her. As jaded as he'd become by the age of thirty four, Suleiman couldn't help feeling a certain...something, whenever he was in her presence. At the office building where they worked, Nana was the only one who acknowledged Suleiman's presence. To the rest of the people, he was no different from the office furniture...

Nana, the curvy Somali Muslim gal who walked with her head high, rocking her Hijab. Nana, whose booty was dying to burst out of her ankle-length, traditional Islamic dress. Nana, who looked at Suleiman the way a decent woman looks at a decent man, rather than to see him as a threat, like most white folks do, or worse, as a tool for satisfying their weird sexual fetishes. Thank heaven for the African Muslim woman, Suleiman thought.

Suleiman might have a college degree from Massachusetts and a university degree from Ontario, but to the Canadian business world, he was still a black man. Even at this high-tech company, Suleiman was doing entry-level work way beneath what he was capable of. Still, even entry-level corporate work was better than being stuck at Walmart, Tim Horton's or Loblaw's, unlike a lot of recent graduates that Suleiman knew. He hadn't made many friends at his new company, hence why Nana's friendliness touched his heart...

"Pleasure to meet you, my sister," Suleiman replied, and Nana nodded before heading to her office. Suleiman watched her go, mesmerized by the Nana's big beautiful ass which swayed from side to side as she went her way. Big-bottomed women were something else. Women like that always moved Suleiman, and for the thousandth time he wished he were just a regular guy with a regular life. Instead, he's forced to live with...certain things.

Earlier, while riding the OC Transpo bus, Suleiman got a bit upset. He found himself the unwilling recipient of unwanted attention from Eye Contact Brigade, the thirsty gay or bisexual guys who always ogle other men in public places. Suleiman despises the members of Eye Contact Brigade...and with good reason. They tend to follow him around. They can't take no for an answer. He really wishes they'd just go away. Now, before you go around assuming that Suleiman is phobic this or phobic that, please get to know the brother...

Our hero Suleiman is openly bisexual, and proud of his Islamic faith and Haitian culture. Bet you weren't expecting that. Quite a mouthful, eh? A living contradiction, that's who and what Suleiman happens to be. That being said, Suleiman is a human being and believes in rules, respect, and basic decency, and uses intelligence and reason when he acts, rather than merely adhering to instinct. Man can rise above his baser nature, that's what Suleiman firmly believes.

As a result of this mindset, Suleiman finds himself at odds with those gay and bisexual males who prowl about the city, the bus, the mall, and pretty much everywhere, looking for anonymous sex with strangers. Males like that are all over the City of Ottawa, Ontario. Some of them have wives and girlfriends. Others have boyfriends and partners. Doesn't matter. They're the all-too-willing carriers of sexually transmitted diseases, and Suleiman avoids the breed like the plague.

Suleiman is old-fashioned, and believes that a man should exchange numbers, have a few coffee dates, perhaps dinner with a person, female or male, before jumping into bed with them. Most males feel different, as do a lot of females. Eye Contact Brigade believes in anonymous and unprotected sex in publish washrooms. If they have any other beliefs, Suleiman is unaware of them. Unfortunately, while Suleiman is perfectly willing to ignore Eye Contact Brigade, they're not willing or able to leave him alone. Perhaps it goes against their nature to do so.

"Can I help you?" Suleiman asked today's Creep. The Creep in question happened to be the pale, skinny, vaguely effeminate male who'd been staring hard at Suleiman for a solid ten minutes, ever since the big and tall, handsome and masculine black Muslim gentleman boarded the bus. What is it with those bozos? Suleiman wondered, for the thousandth time.

Suleiman locked eyes with the Creep, letting him know who and what he was dealing with. The guy, who looked like his name might be Keith or Todd or something super white like that gasped in surprise, flashed Suleiman a super fake smile and then looked away. Suleiman pointedly looked at the Creep, who hastily got off at the next stop. Another stalker, Suleiman thought, shaking his head.

"Gosh I wish I were straight," Suleiman said to himself, wishing he could lead the simple life that most of his male friends led. As a bisexual man, Suleiman felt like he was constantly under attack by gay males who hated him for liking women and thought that he and all others like himself were liars and frauds. The LGBT community seems friendly but in Suleiman's experience, it's a very racist and Biphobic environment and he doesn't care to associate with them.

The way Suleiman saw it, as a bisexual man with zero support, he didn't owe the LGBT community anything. He'd go his way, and let them go theirs, end of story. Suleiman wondered if there was something about himself which made him a magnet for gay stalkers. Standing a little over six feet, Suleiman is a regular black guy with a deep voice, and manly mannerisms. He's not one of those high-talking, finger-snapping, effeminate weirdoes whom one can spot a mile away. Nope, Suleiman is a regular guy. So why is every queer creep in Ottawa looking for him?

Suleiman decided to ignore the creeps and concentrate on better things...like Nana. At lunch, he saw her in the cafeteria and sat with her. As Suleiman and Nana sat together, eating Shawarma, a bozo named James walked by. James K. is a balding, middle-aged white male who once accosted Suleiman in the men's washroom at work. Suleiman turned him down because he doesn't mess around with random bozos.

Ever since that day, James K. has been leering at Suleiman at work, and Suleiman does his best to avoid and ignore the Creep. James K. has been at the company a long time and is tight with H.R. Tough situation for Suleiman. Male on male stalking is definitely a thing...but the Ottawa Police doesn't take it seriously. Male on male sexual harassment definitely does go on, and the office of human resources at various companies doesn't know how to handle it. For the sake of his sanity, Suleiman must come up with a solution...and soon.

"Habibi, why do you seem so tense?" Nana asked Suleiman, her voice snatching him out of his train of thought. Suleiman smiled at Nana, this beautiful young African Muslim who seemed downright angelic to him. He thought of his last relationship with a certain young Nigerian woman named Joan, and that hadn't worked out. Suleiman felt terribly lonely, and spent much of his time dealing with hassles such as debt collectors, difficult family members, and the creepy males who stalked him all over the City of Ottawa.

"My life is pure hell," Suleiman replied, surprising Nana, and himself with his candor. Nana shot him a puzzled look. Suleiman hesitated, and then, at Nana's urging, he began to tell her his tale. Nana looked at Suleiman, the handsome but distant Muslim brother from the far side of the world. Nana was born in the City of Montreal, Quebec, to a Somali immigrant family and was well acquainted with Haitian culture. Suleiman was the first Haitian Muslim whom Nana ever met, and he was something of a puzzle...

"You can tell me anything," Nana said, smiling. Suleiman hesitated, and then shrugged and did something which went against his every instinct. He told this attractive female stranger everything. Suleiman told Nana about his penchant for noticing both big-bottomed women, and masculine guys. He didn't mince words and informed her of his intense dislike of effeminate males, and of creeps, prowlers and stalkers, and the fact that he was a magnet for everything and everyone whom he couldn't stand. At the end of his little spiel, Suleiman sighed, and looked at Nana.

"It's my life," Suleiman said with another sigh, and he looked into Nana's eyes, wondering what the beautiful young Somali Muslim woman was thinking. In Suleiman's experience with religious women, they were not very tolerant of his kind. Suleiman remembered Mimi, a young woman from the Haitian Adventist Church of Ottawa, who reacted harshly when he told her he was bisexual, almost five years ago. For this and many other reasons, Suleiman stopped attending the Haitian church. His quest for spirituality led him to Islam, and thus Suleiman became a Muslim...

"I'm here for you, habibi," Nana said, and amazingly, she winked at Suleiman. When Nana winked at Suleiman, he felt a pleasant frisson down his spine. Nana finished her meal and so did he. They washed their hands and returned to their work stations. As Suleiman and Nana walked through the corridor, they ran into James K. The creep was walking around with Dolores, his female friend at work, and he didn't seem pleased to find Suleiman in Nana's company. Suleiman smiled, shrugged, and he and Nana simply went on their merry way...

"I made a friend," Suleiman said to himself as he lay on his bed that night, after adding Nana on his Facebook. He browsed through her profile, and found her very cool. Nana managed to look both conservative and sexy in a lot of her pictures. The gal was very proud of her studies at Algonquin College, and the numerous causes that she volunteered for. After clicking off Nana's page, Suleiman went to the Hub, yes, that one, and looked up Ebony BBW Anal Porn because a brother's got to have what he craves. Holler!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers