Muslim Bisexuality: My Wife!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, um, basically I ordered Amina to wear the strap-on dildo and fuck me with it if she knows what's good for her. Although reluctant at first, with some encouragement from me, she really got into it. I lay on the bed, my legs in the air and my ass spread as Amina thrust the dildo deep into my asshole. I looked up at my gorgeous wife, looking so hot wearing a bra, panties and a hijab, and the strap-on dildo of course. I've got something to confess. I think Amina looks hot wearing the hijab while otherwise naked. She's looking all bossy now, her pretty face contorted in concentration as she vigorously fucked my ass with the strap-on dildo. I moaned in pleasure as she fucked me.

This was all good and fun but something's missing. Amina is fucking me almost mechanically, like she's not really into it, she's only doing it because I asked her to. The question is, how do I get her into the game, so to speak? I know! The best way to motivate a woman is to piss her off. Now, this might shorten your lifespan if you happen to be male and in the vicinity of her wrath but sometimes, pissing off a woman can have surprisingly positive results. Case in point? Me. A brother getting pegged by a strap-on-wielding Somali sister who's not that into this sort of thing. So, seemingly out of the blue, I called Amina a dumb bitch. For a moment she froze, and went silent. Her lips trembled, and she looked at me with shock. In our entire marriage so far, I had never been anything other than kind and respectful to her.

Now that I got her attention, I had to hold onto it. I locked eyes with Amina, scowled and told her she was the weakest and most pathetic excuse for a dominatrix that I had ever seen. THAT did it. The slap hit me so fast that I didn't even see it coming. My face stung, and my vision blurred for a moment. Amina glowered at me and in a sharp tone I'd never heard her use before, she told me to never ever disrespect her if I valued my life. I looked into those lovely brown eyes of hers, eyes I normally found warm and shy, and they were now colder than steel. I sighed, and told her I was sorry to have insulted her.

Amina looked at me, confusion in her eyes. She leaned closer, her big breasts heaving close to my face. Shaking her head, Amina told me that she loved me and wanted to make me happy, and that she felt really hurt that I would insult her like I did. By the way, the dildo was still wedged in my ass the entire time. I took Amina's hand and kissed it, then told her that when she slapped the shit out of me, I had never felt more alive. Amina's beautiful face filled with shock. I smiled at her, and told her that I wanted her to really let me have it. As in slapping, spanking, cursing, the works. Amina smiled, and told me she'd give it a shot.

Ladies and gentlemen, for the rest of the session, I was in pure agony and loved every moment of it as my darling wife Amina shoved the strap-on dildo up my ass, smacked my face, scratched my chest hard enough to draw blood, and called me such vulgar names, in Somali and in English, that I actually blushed. Honestly, I didn't know she had such anger in her. I loved it! My favorite part was when she grabbed my mouth, called me a dumb pathetic worm, and slapped my face before twisting my nipples. And she didn't stop there. She grabbed my hard cock and balls and twisted them this way and that, and I cried out in pain mixed with exquisite pleasure.

Amina pounded my ass with the dildo until I begged for mercy. Um, she fucked me for several seconds after I had begged her to stop. We'll have to go over the concept of safe words because she got so carried away that she might have damaged my ass if I hadn't grabbed her shoulders and shaken her. Amina looked at me as if in a trance and asked me if I was okay. I nodded, though I didn't feel okay. She fucked up my ass, man, and not in a good way! I lay on the bed, my body covered with sweat, and I shuddered and winced as Amina pulled the dildo out of my ass. In spite of my resolve, I cried out in pain. It hurts, man. It really fucking does!

Amina lay on top of me, stroking my now flaccid dick and kissing me. Grinning, she told me she had fun and asked me how I felt. I smiled and said I felt fine, doing what men the world over tend to do when they're in pain and want to hide it from their women. I looked into Amina's beautiful face. Somehow, during all the excitement, her hijab came loose, and the pins had fallen away. I ran my hands through her long, curly black hair. By Allah, she's so beautiful. I cupped her face with my hands, and kissed her lips. She looks so deceptively innocent and sweet for a woman who just unleashed hell on me, albeit under my orders. That's womankind for you. Beautiful, harmless-looking, and deadlier than anything on God's green Earth.

That's how the evening went, I guess. Amina fell asleep in my arms, and I pulled the covers over us. Man, I'm going to have to do laundry tomorrow because this bed is soaked with our juices and other fluids released during our kinky fun. I help out a lot around the house, which Amina finds to be a pleasant surprise. Most Somali husbands don't get involved with certain household chores which they consider to be women's work. I didn't grow up attended by my mother and other female members of my family like most men in Mogadishu. I cook and clean and I don't consider any chore to be woman's work or man's work. It simply has to be done. I like to pamper my wife, and I always treat her good. Keep your woman happy, do your job and everything else just falls into place. Doesn't matter who you are or where you live.

It's been three years since I left my birthplace of Calgary, Alberta, for Mogadishu, Somalia. My new home. I got a new job working for the administration of Somalia's new President Hassan Sheikh Mohamud in the financial sector. With Somalia's new government only recently recognized by world powers such as NATO and the International Monetary Fund, our government is going to need all the highly educated men and women it can find. I work in the financial sector, doing my best to restore the country's economy.

I do try to keep a low profile because the government of Canada is still after me for the death of one Kelvin Armand. I'm not too worried about that, though. I'll never return to Canada. My life is right here in Somalia, with my wife Amina and my father-in-law Cisman Osman. Our little family is growing. Amina and I are the proud parents of little Faisa. I've sworn an oath to Allah that no harm shall befall this daughter of mine. That means that certain barbaric practices often visited upon Somali females by their own relatives will have to go out the window. The time for mindless tradition is coming to an end, at least in my household. Amina and I are of one mind on this. I love my darling wife, and the family we have. I thank Allah the Beneficent and Merciful for His countless blessings.

12