Muslim Bisexuality: Threesomes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Basmah looked at the two of us, and smiled, practically gushing with excitement. She couldn't shut up about how much she loved it. To be honest, I found her heart-shaped Arabian booty far more appealing than her husband's, and I let her know. Laughing, Basmah looked at Rafiq and they exchanged a look. Rafiq nodded, and without a word, Basmah knelt before me and grabbed my dick. And just like that, she began sucking me off. I lay on the carpeted floor, totally relaxed as Basmah sucked my dick and licked my balls. Lying less than a meter away Rafiq watched us, stroking his cock. I gestured for him to come closer and he did. I grabbed his dick and started stroking it. Feeling inspired, I sucked Rafiq's dick as his wife went down on me, polishing my cock and balls with her mouth.

We continued with our freaky fun. I went down on Basmah, licking her sweet pussy while Rafiq rolled on a condom then took me from behind. The Moroccan stud was packing nine inches of hard Afro-Arabian dick so I asked him to go easy on me. I grimaced as he pushed his dick inside of me. Even with the lubricant, his dick felt huge inside of me. While Rafiq fucked me, I licked Basmah's pussy like there was no tomorrow. I like the taste of pussy on my tongue. No two women smell or taste alike. Basmah cried out in pleasure as I stuck two fingers inside her cunt while teasing her clitoris with my tongue. I happily teased and probed her until her ecstatic cries filled the living room. Meanwhile, her hubby relentlessly pounded me, filling my ass completely. I endured this sweet pain mixed with pleasure until I could take it no more and told Rafiq to get out of my ass.

Now I lay on the floor, sweat and spent. I was still rock hard, though. Basmah rolled a condom on my stiff dick then climbed on top of me without a word. And just like that, the sexy Moroccan hijabi began riding me. I looked up at her, her big breasts swaying from side to side as she impaled herself on my cock. Naked save for her hijab, Basmah looked absolutely gorgeous. I put my hands upon her hips, thrusting my cock deep inside of her. Her hubby Rafiq stood nearby, stroking his hard dick. Get over here, Basmah told him breathlessly. Uh oh, what she about to do what I thought? Basmah pushed herself off me for a moment, and Rafiq came up behind her. Gently he spread her ass cheeks and eased himself into her. Hot damn, I think Basmah was into this. Very few women can take double penetration. Basmah is a real trooper, sandwiched between two large men with their dicks buried in her holes. A sharp cry escaped her lips and I asked her if she was okay. Shut up and fuck me, she snarled in reply.

What the lady of the house wants she gets, every gentleman knows that. I thrust my dick deep inside Basmah's tight, warm pussy. Meanwhile, Rafiq slammed his cock into her asshole, completely filling her up just like he and I filled each other up earlier. Basmah screamed as we fucked her, urging us to fuck her harder. Honestly, she's so small that I felt kind of guilty about pounding her with all my might but fuck it, she asked for it, right? Besides, her husband was right there and he most certainly didn't seem to mind. Mercilessly Rafiq pounded his cock into Basmah's asshole, causing her sexy curvy body to tremble. I lost count of how many times I came that night, man. Basmah definitely has the makings of a power bottom. She loves it hard and only a real roughneck ( or two ) can give her what she needs. Well, with Rafiq and I on the job, I think she's got everything she needs, don't you? We rammed her and fucked her until she begged for mercy, only then did we release her.

For a long time the three of us lay on the floor, stunned. Sandwiched between her husband Rafiq and myself, Basmah practically glowed with contentment. Lighting up a cigarette, she snuggled close to her hubby, resting her head on his chest. Somehow in the midst of all the excitement her hijab came loose but who the fuck cares, right? Basmah stroked my semi-hard dick, and I grinned. I'm beat, seriously. I've fucked and been fucked every which way tonight, folks. My balls are empty, thanks to expert fucking and cock sucking from a super horny woman and her husband the switch-hitter. We talked about our favorite parts, and I told Rafiq how much I enjoyed both fucking him and getting fucked by him. I complimented Basmah on her oral skills, this plump Arab chick sucks dick better than a lot of gay and bisexual guys I've been with. Basmah laughed and thanked me for saying that, and let me know how much she enjoyed the double penetration session with her hubby and I. We should definitely do this again sometime, I said, grinning. Basmah and Rafiq both nodded happily. The three of us hit the showers, then got dressed. They walked me to the door, and after thanking them for a wonderful night, I began the long drive from Barrhaven to Vanier, where I live. This was hands down the most exciting night of my life and I can't wait for a repeat!

12