Muslim Dykes Of Ottawa

Story Info
The life and times of Muslim lesbians in Ottawa.
1.2k words
2.58
9.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,120 Followers

As Salam Alaikum, people. My name is Shaima Nadir and I'm a young Muslim woman of Saudi Arabian and Somali descent living in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. I studied business administration at the University of Ottawa, and lately, life has been alright. I got a cushy job working for the Canadian government, and my parents, Ali and Amina Nadir are fiercely proud of me. That's what makes this so difficult, you see. I am a closet lesbian. We definitely do exist in the strict world of Islam. Let no one tell you otherwise.

I first saw the light of day in Dammam, deep inside the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. My father, Ali Nadir, is Saudi, and my mother, Amina Hussein-Nadir, is a native of Somaliland. They met while my mother visited the holy City of Makkah for Hajj. If you're a true Muslim, you must visit Makkah at least once in your lifetime. They fell in love, got married and had little old me. In the tenth summer of my life, our family left the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and moved to Ontario, Canada.

A lot of Muslim immigrants complain about life in Canada and the haram ways of women in this culture. Personally, I wish those hypocrites would shut their fucking mouths. If you don't like living in Western society because of women's liberation and sexual freedom, go back where you came from. I am a Muslim lesbian who is glad to be living in Canada. As harsh as my life as a closeted lesbian Muslim can be, I can't even imagine what queer women's lives are like in Saudi Arabia.

A lot of gay women and bisexual women I've met say that they've always known what they were. For me, well, I only recently realized that I am a lesbian and I did not totally accept it. For a long time I dated this Somali guy named Malik Osman, whom I met at the University of Ottawa. Malik was an engineering student, a good-looking brother with charm and ambition, and we dated for three years. We had sex, and to be honest, I liked it. Heterosexual sex was something I enjoyed. Now it makes me want to puke. Let me explain why.

Three months before I graduated from the University of Ottawa, Malik Osman dropped two bombs on me. The brother accepted a job in the province of Manitoba with some high-tech company, and apparently met some white chick who lit his world on fire while visiting the City of Winnipeg. White chicks, man. They really know how to get their claws into educated young brothers. Long story short? Malik Osman dumped my ass, and I became bitter and lonely.

Friends and family offered their sympathies because they thought Malik Osman and I had something special. I gave myself wholeheartedly to this brother and he dumped me for Meredith, that white chick he met in Manitoba. I think that's when my repressed sexuality came to the forefront. I tried to be straight, which is what is expected of me as a good Muslim sister. That didn't work out. I am living my life on my own terms. Don't like it? Kiss my big Somali ass!

If you saw me walking through someplace public like the Rideau Center, or downtown Ottawa, you'd never suspect what I am. Standing five-foot-nine, with light brown skin, long black hair and light brown eyes, usually clad in stylish but conservative dresses, I look like a proper Muslim sister. Sometimes I wear the Hijab and sometimes I don't. Depends on my mood, you see. For those of you who are wondering, no one forces me to wear it. My life, my choice, you know?

Three months ago, I met a woman who absolutely changed my life. Fatima Halal, a tall, dark-skinned and absolutely lovely Somali sister I ran into while shopping at the Saint Laurent Mall. I needed a new dress to attend my younger brother Mustafa's graduation at the University of Alberta. That's when I saw this vision of feminine beauty, and absolutely had to approach her. Thus I met Fatima Halal, the sister who makes me think haram thoughts. We totally clicked, and exchanged numbers.

Fatima Halal and I had a lot in common. We're both young Muslim women who have our shit together. Fatima is studying economics at Carleton University and works as a call center operator for CIBC. When you call the Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce about your credit card or debit card issues, she's one of the people at the other line. Fatima is cute, smart and going places. Oh, and she's got a nice ass too. I, um, like that in a woman.

Fatima Halal and I began seeing each other, and to be honest, this tall, cute sister was just what the doctor ordered. Fatima is out and proud as a lesbian. I didn't think one could be openly queer and a practicing Muslim. Sure, I'd read about an openly gay Muslim preacher in the U.S. while browsing through Yahoo News online but never thought I'd meet an openly gay person who was born a Muslim. Until I met Fatima Halal, the woman who changed my life.

With Fatima, I no longer had to pretend to be something other than what I am. Fatima Halal encouraged me to be myself. I could tell her anything about me. I used to fantasize about girls when I was younger, but stopped because I read somewhere that gayness, bisexuality and lesbianism are wrong. In Islam, same-sex sexual relations are forbidden. Also, heterosexual sex between unmarried men and women is haram. See? My religion is sexually conservative. I simply couldn't breathe!

Fatima Halal would hold my face in her hands, kiss me and tell me that there was nothing wrong with two Muslim women like us being in love. The first time we made love, in her small apartment in the Beechwood area of Ottawa, it was definitely a game changer for me. As I lay naked on Fatima Halal's bed, the gorgeous Somali gal made love to me. Fatima kissed me, sucked on my breasts and slid her eager, sleek fingers into my pussy.

When I cried out and shuddered violently, orgasmic, Fatima smiled at me and continued licking my pussy. Later, I returned the favor when Fatima sat upon my face, smothering me with her big, dark ass, and I sniffed her butt hole while licking her pussy. Ever the kinky one, Fatima donned a strap-on dildo, put me on all fours and fucked me with it. I screamed passionately as Fatima slammed the dildo into my pussy, and smacked my ass while fucking me. I couldn't get enough of sex with Fatima. What a night of wonderful discoveries!

Ladies and gentlemen, I, Shaima Nadir, am proud to say that I am a Muslim lesbian living in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. Someday I will muster the courage to confess what I am to my parents. All in due time. I have my lover Fatima Halal's love and support. In fact, Fatima and I are moving in together around December. There's a nice, three-bedroom apartment we found in this fancy part of town called The Glebe. It's supposedly really friendly to gays and lesbians. Let's hope it's also friendly to gays and lesbians who aren't white. Wish us luck. Peace.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,120 Followers