Muslim Girl's Sexual Awakening Ch. 01

Story Info
From Radicalism to Sexual Liberation.
3.1k words
4.03
46.4k
27

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 11/12/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

America- Just uttering the name made Haifa envision freedom. And not only freedom in-terms of personal liberty, but a freedom from the past. A past which kept many trapped into social customs, traditions, culture and family ties. America the ideal meant a land where men and women could be re-born and new ideas could take hold. America also represented peace and stability, which was unbeknownst in Haifa's native homeland.

Haifa was born in America and is an American- but like many she is caught in-between two worlds. Whilst Haifa was always grateful for the newness of America- the reality of the place did not always match its ideals. There was a dark side to the American Dream- and that was the American nightmare. A merciless capitalist society, which treated little business and ordinary people brutally. The ideal of sobering Intellectual enlightenment had turned into drunken fornication. There was no morality out there- or so Haifa thought.

It was for this that Haifa had always been grateful of her Shi'te Muslim upbringing and Lebanese culture. This culture served as a light house guiding her through the murky and morally questionable waters of the American nightmare. Only with the combination of American ideals and Lebanese culture could the American Dream be realized for her.

Haifa is a beautiful girl. Her name means very beautiful in Arabic. Underneath the simple Hijab (headscarf) she wore- her long black hair nestled neatly. Her large dark eyes, along with her fair white milky skin, forced you too look at her. An angelic appearance. Haifa also had a tight stomach with a 23 inch waistline, but her butt made up for it. 35 inches round, very mouth watering. Haifa had always been embarrassed at her breast size- she always thought they were too big. 32d in size and she noticed men would look at them. She would always pray and curse the sinful men and their lust.

Haifa was a respectful girl. The daughter of Ali Hassan- a local businessman, community leader and Imam at the local Mosque. Since moving to America, Ali, has built a very successful life for himself and a comfortable living for his family. He has a good reputation in Michigan's Lebanese Shi'ite community. He was so respected that he took up the position of Imam after locals elected him to it.

Ali was born in Bint Jbeil, Southern Lebanon and descendants of a respected family. His great-grandfather, Salman, was a controversial figure. He emigrated to Bint Jbeil after he married Mary, who was half Maronite and half Armenian Christian. Salman was himself an immigrant into Lebanon- he came from Persia (Iran) and an immigrant with a Christian wife was treated with suspicion by locals. He had to earn his reputation. It took him many years but he did it and his descendants never forgot it. Honor, pride and morality were central family values.

After Ali completed both Shi'ite seminary school and Western schooling he married Suhair, who was from Al-Dahiyya Beirut and moved to America. He had worked hard and built up the respectful reputation. Haifa, his daughter, was the fruit of that hard-work. He was proud of her, she was beautiful, intelligent, chaste, a virgin, pure, untouched and respectful. Unlike some of his relatives back in Lebanon. Many of his nieces and female cousins, who still lived in Lebanon, were sluts. Smoking, drinking, wearing short and tight clothes, partying and of course fornicating. One niece, Lina, had run-off with a Christian boy- whose father was a prominent Phalange commander- for shame.

Luckily for Ali, Haifa wasn't like that. It's ironic growing up in America allowed her to be a good and observant Muslim, whereas had she been raised in Lebanon she would be running around with boys- or so Ali thought.

When Haifa wasn't doing the housework or praying she was studying. She is a college girl and when she has spare time- she likes to read romantic poetry. Her favorite poem was the Madman of Layla and she would read verses like

"I pass by the walls of Layla. And I kiss this wall and that wall. It's not Love of houses that has taken my heart. But of the One who dwells in those houses".

Simply breathtaking. But much like the American ideals versus the American reality, such romance was also plagued by the same paradigm. All guys wanted was sex. Haifa knew very little about sex, except what she had read in magazines and books and seen in films. She did not understand it. Why do they go crazy for sex and why do girls dish themselves out so easily?

Haifa saw sex as a grave sin. A woman who disrespects herself is not a real woman. Women should remain pure and untouched. Her virginity should be a gift to her husband- who she loved. Sex is sacred and should only been enjoyed between a man and woman. Causal sex only devalued the spiritual side of sex and ruined its meaning. Or so Haifa thought.

No. Haifa would remain a virgin until she married a Muslim man. He had to be a Muslim for cultural and religious reasons. Also many non-Muslim men do not circumcise their cocks and this makes them unpure and dirty. No Haifa had it all worked out.

But this didn't stop her from having occasional urges. Which she hated. It was all a sin, when she was younger and began her menstrual cycle she thought she would burn in hell. Haifa responded to these urges with zeal.

Haifa became even more conservative than her father had intended. She responded to her sexual frustration by becoming even more extreme. Before she turned 18 and attended college, she use to wear pious but modern clothing. Simple Hijab (headscarf) with baggy western clothes.

But as this was attracting too much male attention, which was a sin in her eyes, she began donning a black Burka or Chador. Her face was showing- but her head and body were covered in a single black garment. But the lecherous behavior of American men appalled her so much- she decided to take a summer vacation abroad.

Instead of going to Lebanon, which she regarded as nest of sinful vipers- she opted to spend the summer vacation in Qom, Iran. There she would study in religious schools. Haifa was top of these classes, she quickly moved up the grades. But in addition to religious instruction- she began taking on political ideological instruction too.

She would memorize the declarations of Khomeini and read the works of radical philosophers Ali Sharati, Frantz Fanon, Sartre, Edward Said, Al-Afghani, Muhammad Abdu, Sayid Qutub, Al-Ahmad and others. This religious and political zeal didn't go unnoticed by her instructors- one of her instructors decided to teach her politics and philosophy- in special one on one classes. She studied how the 'West' became decadent- by reading their philosophies.

She was doing well, so well, that after two-months of non-stop study in Qom. Haifa decided to take a week off and go to Tehran the Iranian capital. She arrived in the bustling metropolis- Tehran was big, loud and confusing. A residential population of 14 million with an additional 6 million coming into the City to work everyday- the place was a mega city that never slept.

Haifa was horrified. She came to Iran expecting to see an Islamic republic- a what did she get instead? Pimps, whores, wannabe gangsters and businessmen. Tehran was a modern city with sky-scrappers, which made the City look like New York.

Entering the parks, felt like a sin, young women in tight American style jeans, tops and with a Hijab (headscarf) on with the full front fringe of their hair exposed. Walking in packs, with white fluffy dogs. Rich sluts- Haifa thought.

Walking down streets, seeing all the latest European brands and fashions being sold. You would never have known the country was under sanctions. Seeing Tehrani youth gulping down American-style fast food. Haifa was outraged at this.

But worst of all- the lustful behavior of the young people put America to shame. Walking along Valiasr street (reportedly the longest street in the world), seeing girls walking along the sidewalk. Men cruising along the road in their expensive cars- honking their horns at the girls on the sidewalk. And to Haifa's utter amazement- the girls responding to this by getting into the car. And they are not even prostitutes!!

Haifa thought she was going mad in the jungle called Tehran. Whilst, in Tehran Haifa met up with an old family friend's daughter. They had coffee and what she told Haifa about modern Iran, left Haifa feeling gobsmacked and breathless. The reality was even worse than she thought. She told Haifa- that 20 years ago the average Iranian woman had 6.8 children. Today, the average Iranian woman has 1.2 children making it the fastest population drop in history.

But worse still was the stories of bootleg alcohol and underground fancy-dress parties. Divorce rates were souring through the roof and many Iranian women (Milfs), who were divorced, would hire gigolos who were much younger than them. Haifa literally wanted to vomit with rage.

Haifa began thinking to herself about what Al-Ahmad had said about Iranian society in his book 'Occidentontis: A Plague from the West'. He wrote that Iranian society was so struck or shocked by the West that it sought to imitate it. And that is exactly what she saw. She also thought about Sayid Qutub when he claimed that Muslim society had been so corrupted by the West that they had become non-Muslim.She needed to immunize herself against the city.

The last day before Haifa was due to return to Qom had arrived. And Haifa was glad. The sooner she could get away the better. But as it was her last day, Haifa decided she needed to have a nice day out. She thought the Alborz mountains that surrounded the northern part of Tehran would be an excellent place to go.

Taking a Taxi deep into the mountain range, where she would then disembark and take the cable-karts to the summit of the mountains. The view simply stunning. Seeing this made Haifa relax. She didn't mind that the cable-karts were built by the French when the Shah of Iran (Who was ousted by the Islamic Republic, wanted to westernize and modernize his country.

No, she wasn't bothered by it at all. At least she would be away from sin, or so Haifa thought. The day on the mountain was fascinating and calm. But before Haifa left the mountain she went into a area lined with trees to eat a picnic. As she walked along she heard a noise. She moved slowly towards where the noise was coming from. There were some trees in front of Haifa obscuring her. And as she moved in- she eventually saw two people- a guy and girl, who were giggling. Haifa hid so they couldn't see her.

Haifa looked- but nothing could prepare her for what she saw. The Guy a 20's rich Tehrani kid had his jeans and underware down. He was sitting on a big rock. In-front of his was a Persian girl, with dyed blonde hair and olive, almost golden skin. She was laughing and she was kneeling in front of him. She was gently poking his penis. Haifa had never seen a penis before- her mouth was wide open and her eyes open-wide.

The girl proceeded to suck his cock. She made loud sucking noises- with gulping sounds and everything. Haifa was horrified but was frozen. She couldn't move or look away. The slut was laughing and when she pulled her mouth of his cock and opened her mouth to laugh. Some kind of white fluid was around her mouth and flying out her mouth as she laughed. Haifa now closed her eyes- but all she could see in her head was replays of the BJ.

Haifa finally summoned up the strength to run away. But not before witnessing the girl being fucked doggie-style in her pussy.Oh the smell of sex was in the air.

Haifa ran and ran. For as far as she could. Eventually she ended up at the cable-karts again and she got back to her hotel. But as she paid the Taxi driver she was shaking. It was like being electronically shocked. damm. As Haifa looked around the streets she could sense the air was more tense. Something was wrong. But she thought they must know what she had seen and she ran into her hotel room.

She got in and locked the door. She sat on the floor in the corner of the room. She began to cry and pray. She then began to shout and scream. It was then that the urges came- stronger and stronger- like satanic whispering. Haifa could feel her nipples erecting and her pussy becoming wet and excitable. All she could see and hear was of that guy pounding that girl.

Haifa resisted the urges as much as she could. But they got to strong, and she felt her hand had a mind of its own. Gently lifting up her veil and very slowly unzipping her jeans, which were underneath. Then pushing her panties down, she began to touch her Pussy, which was feeling fragile and sensitive.

One touch and she gasped as if relief was on its way. She kept seeing the couple- their vertical pelvic movements. Wild, loud and animalistic- in her mind she felt like a camera zooming in on their pelvic movements. Haifa couldn't hold on anymore. She began to rub- slowly at first and then faster and more aggressively. oooohhh it felt so good. Haifa was gasping with pleasure.

As she re-imagined what she saw, she began, to re-invent what had happened. She now imagined that as they were humping one another- she was masturbating in the trees. She had no clothes on except her long black headscarf. And as she rubbed herself more and more intensely- her body seemed to be drifting in the air- towards the couple.

She drifts so far until she eventually ends up in-front of the lovely couple. Now the girl is being pounded to pieces and Haifa is in front of her masturbating. There was a refreshing smell of pine in the air and their were colors flying around. Red,green, pink, purple, yellow and more.

Haifa was standing in-front of the couple with her eyes closed. Her headscarf fell off and heir beautiful black hair let out. Air ran through it- it felt liberating. And as she was rubbing- the guy came- but his thick jizz flew out of his cock and instead of going into the girl he was penetrating. It hit Haifa in the face and over the closed left eye. Haifa took her left hand without stopping her right hand from masturbating or opening her eyes- And she wiped it. And then opened her mouth and licked it. So sweet.

It was at this point that Haifa saw sun razes getting brighter. And she felt so close. And then she came. Haifa snapped out of her day dream and opened her eyes. The carpet was wet and she had ejaculated. Haifa stared at it for a while. She then pulled herself two.

She was in the post-orgasmic state. Her body was hot and she was breathing heavily. She stayed sitting in the corner for a while. Trying to recover. She then went to the bathroom and began to shower. Never had Haifa been this happy. She kept thinking of what next. She now wanted to have crazy sex. And now she began to love the West again. All she could think about was all the studs back in America. Big cocks walking around. dangling. She wondered about what real cum would taste like. Was it sweet, salty or neutral? Did it depend on what the guy had for breakfast? Could you get drunk of cum?

Haifa even thought about women, but then pushed it out of her thoughts. She wasn't yet ready for that. As Haifa walked back into the main room- grabbed herself an orange drink. And wondered if she could get beer. As she wondered this she sat down at the end of her bed and put on the TV.

She flicked by and it ended up on a news channel.And what she saw left her stunned. Lebanon was on fire and Israeli warplanes were attacking it. Suddenly, every moderate impulse in her body recoiled. And anger regained its strength- Haifa was outraged. And now she was turning back into a radical girl- and she now felt dirty. Like, what had just happened was a lie.

Haifa returned to her zeal, as if nothing had happened. In-fact she was more confident and sure of herself now- then she was before. And when she returned to America, she knew she was on a mission.

When she returned to college dressed in a black veil and chador (cloak), she wanted people to know she meant business. As well as, studying hard, she became leader of a number of Muslim student groups. Her father worried about her- he didn't want a radical daughter, just a good girl who studied hard. But between her political and student activism and her studies, Haifa had no time for family.

But Haifa had caught the attention of Daniel. Daniel was a jock, a football player and all round popular guy. He had all the girls- but something about Haifa's forbidden nature allured him. He tried to initiate conversation with her- but Haifa just shut him down.

Haifa had no time for him. And besides, he was an infidel. But cupid can surprise- Daniel wouldn't give up on her- no matter how many times she slammed the door in his face. For Daniel was developing a sexual obsession for her. It was more than a fetish- it bordered on insanity. Daniel would aggressively masturbate over her.

He imagined cuming on that black veil of hers..oohhh the contrast of a black veil with thick white cum on it.

Daniel became so obsessed he began stalking her- once he managed to gain access to Haifa's home- when no one was around. He got into her room and stole Haifa's underwear.He then fled the house. And for two-days no one saw him. Daniel missed class and football practice. For Daniel was at home masturbating- all day long. He wrapped Haifa's panties on his face and the sweet smell sent him wild. He had to get her.

And as we will see in our next installment, he does.