Muslim Men Need Femdom Too!

Story Info
Maitresse Dominique pegs Abdel-Samad of Ghana.
1.6k words
2.21
5.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,130 Followers

After a long day spent at Shared Services, the Government-sanctioned and high-tech go between agency, Dominique Boisvert was ready to go home. The City of Ottawa, Ontario, produces an uptight, inflexible and redundant subspecies of human known as the Government worker, and such people never met a rule they didn't like. Dominique Boisvert has been working for the Canadian Government for years, so she's used to their way of doing things. Doesn't mean the lady has to like it, though...

The problem with Canadian Government workers in the Ottawa area is the same problem which plagues many First World bureaucracies. A lot of people get in because of who they know and not what they know. They stick around, collect a decent paycheck, enjoy all kinds of benefits and usually do just enough not to get fired. They're chronically bored and lack motivation. As a spirited woman who likes challenges, such people make Dominique Boisvert want to hurl. On that day, she couldn't leave work fast enough...

Dominique Boisvert works as middle management at Shared Services, and the problem with such a position is that it comes with a lot of bullshit. Dominique's co-manager Julian Ashmont is recently divorced from Melissa Pierre, his wife of ten years and has developed a habit of hitting on the young men at work. While there's nothing wrong with being gay or bisexual, a person should still respect other individuals right to decline their advances...

Julian Ashmont is a prowler at Shared Services and for a time, his indiscretions went unnoticed because he targeted men instead of women. Still, enough is enough. Dominique has warned him about making unwelcome advances to male co-workers, but Julian doesn't listen. Several young men working for Shared Services have come forward with allegations against Julian Ashmont, and now the bozo is in danger of being fired. What a loser, Dominique thought, annoyed.

Another issue Dominique Boisvert had to deal with was Rachel Norbert, a foul-mouthed supervisor with a habit of getting into people's faces and intimidating them. Well, Dominique warned Rachel many times to cool her heels. When several female employees began referring to Rachel as the supervisor from hell or the workplace bully, Dominique quietly directed them to human resources. As a result, Rachel has been warned by upper management and is one step away from being fired. Both of my workplace rivals are on thin ice, Dominique thought, smiling.

Driving from downtown Ottawa to her place took about fifteen minutes, mainly because OC Transpo buses full of commuters turned the downtown core into a nightmare at this time of day. Dominique smiled at the handsome Black man seated on the passengers side of her bright red Rav4. The brother looked nervous, to say the least, but he really shouldn't be. I am harmless unless provoked or turned on, Dominique thought, smiling wickedly. They soon reached her place, and headed inside, to get ready for some fun.

"I am not a racist because I like to tie up, slap, spank and utterly dominate Black men, I am a progressive woman because I engage in these activities with them, when others avoid them," Maitresse Dominique said, smiling at the camera. Five feet eleven inches tall, with a curvy but strong build, long blonde hair framing a slightly angular face, lively blue eyes and a generous mouth, Maitresse Dominique is a woman with a presence, to say the least.

Addressing the camera in her smooth, French-accented voice, Maitresse Dominique clarified things thoroughly for her unseen audience. There were thousands if not millions of men out there, scouring the web for unique BDSM content. Maitresse Dominique was once active in the BDSM scene around her hometown of Ottawa, Ontario, but quit it due to its lack of diversity. Tired of playing with annoying middle-aged White dudes and their ( often younger ) demure wives, Maitresse Dominique set out to do her own thing...

When one watches a BDSM video featuring a female dominant and a male submissive, the pair are almost always White. Maitresse Dominique finds that completely and utterly boring. There are lots of Black men, Chinese men, Arab men, Indian men and Latino men who need to get spanked by strong, dominant White women. Maitresse Dominique set out to service those fine gentlemen of color because, dammit, someone has to...

Deep inside the basement/makeshift dungeon of Maitresse Dominique's elegant townhouse, located in the Glebe area of Ottawa, Ontario, things were heating up on this cold November evening. A long time ago, Maitresse Dominique discovered that she really enjoyed introducing men of non-European descent to the world of BDSM. The Africans, the Arabs, the Indians, the Chinese, the Filipinos, the Latinos, they absolutely fascinated her.

"Yes ma'am," said Maitresse Dominique's latest sub Abdel-Samad Adjei, a six-foot-tall, muscle-bound, dark-skinned gentleman of Ghanaian descent. Abdel-Samad Adjei hails from a Muslim background and came to the City of Ottawa, Ontario, to study mechanical engineering at Carleton University. Along the way, Abdel-Samad became fascinated with western women, liberal sexuality, and the practice of BDSM. That's why Abdel-Samad joined Fetlife and subsequently met Maitresse Dominique...

"Good answer," Maitresse Dominique replied, pleased with Abdel-Samad's candor and obeisance. A lot of men from the non-European realms have outdated ideas about women and female power. To be fair, lots of European men are sexist pigs, so Maitresse Dominique knows that sexism can have any skin tone. Fortunately for men with this affliction, spending time in Maitresse Dominique's dungeon usually cures them of any silly notions of male patriarchal bullshit. Female domination is the way to go...

Abdel-Samad watched nervously as Maitresse Dominique turned, facing him. The tall, beautiful, forty-something White woman with the cold eyes assessed him in a cool, nonchalant manner. Abdel-Samad is utterly fascinated by dominant White women. In his hometown of Accra, Ghana, where daily life is steeped in religion and tradition, women are subservient to men. It's woven in the socio-political and religious fabric of West African society. Well, Maitresse Dominique is going to have Abdel-Samad whistling a different tune...

"I am going to show you what White female domination is all about," Maitresse Dominique promised Abdel-Samad, as she collared him, then led him around the basement/dungeon on a leash, like a pet. On all fours, the burly Black Muslim submissive male followed his tall, curvaceous White female dominant. Abdel-Samad admired Maitresse Dominique's big beautiful pale ass, which looked amazing in Black and red Lycra panties. The things he wanted to do to that fine derriere...

"Maitresse Dominique, I am suffocating," Abdel-Samad whined as the sultry, bossy blonde dominatrix sat on his face. After leading Abdel-Samad around on a leash and making him bark for her pleasure, Maitresse Dominique ordered him to kneel before her and suck her toes. Obedient to the end and turned on by the blonde gal's dominance, Abdel-Samad did as he was told. Maitresse Dominique smothered Abdel-Samad's darkly handsome face with her big beautiful White ass. It's well known that most Black men fantasize about big booty White women, so this Ghanaian Muslim brother ought to be happy...

"Abdel-Samad, I want you to eat my ass, then I'm going to fuck yours," Maitresse Dominique ordered, and with that, she got on all fours, pulled down her panties and spread her thick pale ass cheeks wide open. Abdel-Samad grinned as he got behind Maitresse Dominique and inhaled the scent of her ass. Without hesitation, he stuck his tongue into her asshole and began eating her ass. Abdel-Samad has eaten a lot of Black female asses back in Ghana, but this was his first time tasting White female ass. Maitresse Dominique giggled as Abdel-Samad began eating her ass like there was no tomorrow...

"Go easy on my bum, Maitresse Dominique," Abdel-Samad pleaded, a little while later. After giving the sexy French Canadian dominatrix's asshole a tongue bath, Abdel-Samad found his own ass on the line...literally. Donning latex gloves, Maitresse Dominique fingered Abdel-Samad's backdoor and then lubricated him. Just as he was starting to get used to her strange ministering, he felt a foreign object invade his ass. Abdel-Samad gasped as Maitresse Dominique inserted a long green dildo into his ass. Time for the uptight African Muslim dude to really feel the power of female dominance...

"I call the shots," Maitresse Dominique reminded Abdel-Samad, smacking his ass with one hand and shoving the dildo up his rectum with the other. Abdel-Samad moaned and groaned as his ass got violated by the sexy, bossy older White woman and her strange phallic toy. Maitresse Dominique smiled as she sodomized Abdel-Samad. She could tell that he liked what she was doing to him, for his dick got hard. Maitresse Dominique stopped smacking Abdel-Samad's ass and tugged on his dick while sliding the dildo up his ass. Let's see how he reacts to that, Maitresse Dominique thought.

"Oh damn," Abdel-Samad groaned as he felt...it. The young Ghanaian Muslim cried out as he found himself driven to the edge of ecstasy by what Maitresse Dominique was doing to him. With her hand around his hard dick and her dildo up his ass, the freaky dominatrix had the brother pretty close to cloud nine. It was so delicious and painful at the same time. Abdel-Samad cried out like a madman as he climaxed, his ass cheeks clenching and his dick spurting out hot cum. Maitresse Dominique took some of Abdel-Samad's cum and tasted it. Not bad, the dominatrix thought, smiling.

"Welcome to a whole new world," Maitresse Dominique told Abdel-Samad, as she removed his collar. Nodding, the burly young black Muslim man took a moment to rest, then headed to the shower. Half an hour later, fully dressed, Abdel-Samad thanked Maitresse Dominique for her time, and then headed out. Abdel-Samad felt funny in certain places, to be sure, but he also felt good. Another one done, Maitresse Dominique thought to herself as she headed to the shower. Someone's got to spread the gospel of female domination among the teeming masses, and that's definitely a job for her...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,130 Followers