Muslim MILF Fucks Black Tenant

Story Info
Married muslim female has black man's baby.
2.7k words
4.15
78k
72
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Seidah
Seidah
254 Followers

I want to start off by saying I am not an exhibitionist or an extrovert, nor am I a shrinking violet. It just so happens that a couple of years ago I had an encounter that changed my life. Whether it was for the better or for worse I will let the reader decide, but I hope you don't judge me.

I am a Muslim female living in the United Kingdom in a multi-cultural area of London with people originating from many countries be it first, second or third generation immigrants. I am of Guajarati descent and at the time of the encounter I was married with four kids and 38 years of age. The eldest was 18 and the youngest 9. My husband and I had a thriving property business consisting of rental houses and apartments yielding a comfortable income.

One of the apartments had 3 Africans male tenants who initially were timely with the rent but as the months passed we started facing problems. Missed rental payments, complaints from neighbours about unsociable behaviour, loud parties, pot smoking and in some cases allegations of pimping although that was never proven.

After a lengthy court process we evicted one guy. My husband got pretty stressed one day and despite my warnings went to the property to confront the other two. They argued and my husband assaulted both of them and they sued. The end result was my husband being convicted of serious assault, racist abuse and death threats. He was remanded for 1 year.

The immigration authorities deported the 2nd guy leaving the third tenant for me to deal with. I took legal advice, tried mediation and even lowering the rental payments but to no avail. So one fateful afternoon, with my husband having just served 3 months of his sentence and unbeknown to him, I decided to take matters into my own hands and visit the guy to personally resolve, and even help him to relocate to a smaller, cheaper one bed apartment we also had in the same neighbourhood.

For those of you hung up on physical attributes I am 5 ft. 8 inches weighing about 125 pounds. I keep in shape with yoga, swimming and cycling. I wear a Niqab when I am outdoors with a long dress from shoulder to ankle.

I got to the apartment at the arranged time and the tenant Joachim opened the door. He was of Togolese origin of a very dark black hue about the same height as me and a muscular physique. He was wearing a vest, shorts and sandals with a very thick gold chain on his neck. I had only seen him at court hearings leaving my husband to deal with the 3 of them face to face.

The thing I noticed was how strong he felt as he shook my hands, deep voice English spoken with a slight French and more prominent African accent. He also had a very prominent scent to him. Not unpleasant, slightly tangy like lime and a fragrant oil. His arms were muscular, rounded thick shoulders, strong thick thighs and well-proportioned calf muscles. I admit I felt slightly heady as he smiled and invited me in with a friendly flourish of his hands.

I went and sat on the large red leather settee and he sat at the other end. We exchanged small talk and he even politely asked me about my husband and apologised for the altercation and his part as a witness to the assault. I summarised the amount of his debt - the equivalent of 6 months unpaid rent and proposed the solution of the smaller apartment.

As expected he outlined how comfortable he was in the flat and the difficulty of getting regular work due to his temporary work visa. Throughout this I noticed him looking me up and down, running his eyes over the way my dress hung around my legs, hips and breast. I felt a trifle uncomfortable but in a way was glad he did so.

There was a period of I would say slightly uncomfortable silence and I watched as he moved to sit right next to me and say he knew my husband would be in jail for some time and if he could do anything to help he would. I asked what he was suggesting and he said "Well we all have needs," and moved to place his large strong black hand on my thigh. I did not respond but looked him in the eyes. He fixed my gaze and moved his hand to the inside of my thigh and then into the curve of my crotch.

I should have walked out there and then but felt myself sighing involuntarily and lean back in the chair and opening my legs slightly. He took the invitation and rubbed my inner thigh and found the buttons to the dress and undid them from crotch to knee thereby exposing my legs. He realised I was wearing stilettos, black stockings and pink suspenders and let out a short whistle. I reached forward and pulled his hand into my crotch and he found my panties and rubbed my already swollen pussy lips through the thin, pink material. I undid the rest of the buttons and let my dress fall off exposing myself to him.

The kissing was passionate and deep as he pushed me onto my back and thrust his swollen crotch into mine. I eagerly pulled off his vest to reveal a shiny ripped black body with strong chest muscles and firm well defined stomach. He stood up and I slowly pulled his shorts down and gasped.

He was huge. My husband claims to be 6 inches. Well he was easily that and not even fully erect. His was a thick black shaft with beautiful veins running the full length, curved like a cucumber with balls like small apples.

I never suck my husband off but Joachim? I wanted him in my mouth. No I craved him in my mouth. I licked his thick purple plum like head and then ran my tongue up and down his shaft coating it with saliva. He just grew and grew until I placed my forearm next to his. His black cock was huge, as long as my arm and almost as thick. I sucked him off inch by inch until I had him balls deep as he held my head and thrust into me facefucking me. His big balls slapped my chin as saliva poured out of my mouth and onto his, my chin and chest.

I was loving it and reached down to pull my panties aside and finger my soaking cunt. He pulled out and then started bitch-slapping me with his huge cock as I moaned in encouragement.

I wanted him. I needed him but I was aware of the risks so asked him to wear a condom. He duly produced one from his pocket and I rolled it on. He was so big it just about covered half his length.

Gosh he was so big I felt faint at the thought of fucking him but knew it would be incomparable, wonderful and wild. There would probably be an element of revenge fucking in it for him but I craved the aggression and passion it would bring.

He sat down on the sofa and gestured me to climb onto his proud and magnificent shaft saying "Climb on bitch climb and take a ride."

I have a hairy pussy. On a scale of 1 to 0 about 8. On my inner thighs and abundant around my labia down to my anus. He gave a whistle again and said "Shit bitch you are hairy. I love a hairy bitch."

I turned around to take him reverse cowgirl and he reached to hold my wet panties to one side. I held his cock and rubbed it on my pussy lips. An electric charge shot through my body. I wanted him deep in me, deeper than my husband could ever go and in a crazy moment decided I wanted him bareback. No protection, none! I needed to feel his foot-long black mamba in the flesh.

I rolled off the condom as he laughed and said "Oh yes baby yes let's do it for real." I spat on my hands and rubbed my pussy lips as he found me without even trying.

His thick bell end split me open and he thrust slowly, patiently and expertly into me. Inch by inch he entered his thick cock filling me side to side. He was in half way then started thrusting in and out going deeper and deeper each time until after about a minute has was in balls deep. The sensation was unbelievable. Truly magical and wonderful.

My husband fumbled and panted with me, never satisfying me, was amateurish and always rushing. Joachim on the other hand was in control with a take charge manner and a knowing sense of what I wanted and needed. A sixth sense almost. I savoured the girth and length of his big black cock, eyes closed I rocked back and forth and circled my hips around his shaft.

Gosh he felt so good. So much better than my husband as I started riding him hell for leather, shouting and moaning for him to fuck me, fuck me stupid. He responded in kind encouraging me to take his cock, enjoy it, to love it and fuck it. I duly did like a sex hungry nymph.

I looked back over my shoulder and snarled at him to fuck me as he snarled back "Yes you bitch you're mine I am going to fuck you like crazy." I leaned back and kissed him. A deep deep kiss, urgent and hard, full of yearning.

I spread my legs wider to accommodate him more as he thrust upwards with power and athleticism. Finally, he pulled out and threw me to one side and tore at my panties and bra ripping them off. He lay to one side and buried his face in my pussy teasing me open with his thick fingers and lapping away at my hairy cunt like a wild animal. I held his face down and thrust into him.

He then entered me from the side and pulled my right leg back. I leaned forward and got a wonderful view of his cock sliding in and out of my pussy as my lips gripped his huge thick shaft coating him with juice. I urged him on as he kissed me passionately again. I then folded both legs back and he penetrated me even deeper his strong hips slapping against my firm buttocks and thighs.

Facing him I felt and irresistible urge and said "I love this. I love your cock and the way you fuck me baby. I want to be with you not my husband please baby please."

And he laughed and responded "I know you do girl I know. I am here anytime you want."

He pulled out again and I knelt to suck him off once more. He was even bigger now and his cock was coated top to bottom with my pussy juice and covered in my pussy hair. I licked him clean and let him face fuck me once more savouring his strong male scent and taste.

He then lowered himself and place his huge shaft between my floppy brown tits as I let him titty-fuck me. Gosh I felt so slutty it as amazing.

I pushed him back on the settee and squatted over his cock and lowered myself down onto him once more. It was just unbelievable. He was even deeper now and I rode him like a wild slut banging my ass against his strong thighs as he held my ankles in place. I then knelt forward as he held my hips and slammed up and forward into me. We were locked in a lust fuelled embrace and our tongues found themselves deep in each mouth.

At that moment I felt a primeval urge, unexplainable, but basic. I wanted him to come inside me. I needed him to bury his black seed deep in my womb and I craved to be pregnant by him. Just him and no one else. "Oh baby please come in me please."

He replied laughing "You like that hehe. You on the pill." I wasn't and I was actually in my ovulation phase as well so completely fertile for him.

"No baby no pill. I want your black baby please. Make me pregnant please baby please black breed me please."

He stood up holding me onto his cock with my legs on his arms. He thrust up and in with wild force. It seemed as though the call to breed had given him extra energy as he absolutely pounded me. "Let's go to the bed room baby. I want to breed you there. Come one" as he carried me out of the room, fucking me still and across the corridor to his room.

The room was a mess and unclean but I loved being there with my negro lover. The father to be of my fifth child. My baby father as he lowered me onto my back still inside me and held my legs back. I was supple and pulled my heels behind my head and hooked my elbows behind my knees.

He moaned with pleasure at the sign of me completely open to his desire. He crouched down and fucked me hard and deep. I pulled his face down and kissed him and licked his strong black face as he licked me back. I then leaned forward and was only inches away from my pussy and got a clear view of his cock driving in and out as I yelled at him to fuck me crazy.

I moaned at him to fuck me doggy style and he pulled out and turned me over slapping my ass. I looked at my stockings. They looked like they had been mauled they were full of holes. I didn't care as I got on my elbows and knees, arched my back and thrust my hairy wet pussy out to tempt him in. He ate me from behind and then teased me a little with his plum like head again as I cooed and tried to thrust back onto him. He then slapped my ass with his huge cock and finally entered me again.

I gasped. He was in so deep gosh so deep and I loved it. He held himself still as I worked back and forth on is cock balls deep, all the way out, half way, out and balls deep again as he yelled "Yes baby you got moves do it girl do it right" I loved it telling him how much better he was than my husband. How he was so much more of a man and I needed him to breed me.

With that he mounted me thrusting down and forward into me as I yelled at him to fuck me. Deeper and harder than ever before he went in as I reached back to stroke his balls and meet his thrusts. Finally, he increased the pace until I felt him shake and he held himself balls deep inside me and I felt him explode in me.

Deep in my pussy I felt thick shot after shot of his black man juice. I counted over fifteen shots of cum as he held me close panting and breathing like a lion that just got the kill. He slowly fell on top of me and we stayed like that for a good few minutes until I rolled over and wrapped my legs around his hips and held him in a tight embrace.

He slowly opened his eyes and we kissed again and again. He then got up and left the room as I put a pillow under my hips to ensure every drop of his juice stayed deep in me.

I divorced my husband a few weeks later and when he came out of jail he won custody of the four kids. I now have a beautiful child by Joachim. He has permanent residency in the UK due to being a father, and has a good job. We have a passionate life full of great sex, adventure and love.

I am also pregnant with his second child and he is planning on taking me to Togo to meet his family and we will be married there in a traditional African Togolese ceremony. I am proud to be with him, a black man and to be the Indian mother of his children.

Seidah
Seidah
254 Followers