Must You Solve Everything With Sex? Ch. 03

Story Info
Someone very important witnesses her fun far from home.
3.3k words
3.03
16.2k
7

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 04/23/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Satolep
Satolep
26 Followers

I woke up early, as I usually do when I sleep far from home. I got up, obviously not bothering to get any clothes on. I checked the phone, but there were no calls or messages, not even from Charlie and the kids. Guess they were ok with just that call the other night. I missed the girls, so sent a "Good morning" anyway. It would take them sometime to see and respond, since they were on their sleepy way to school, but at least Candice answered me with a heart accompanying the text.

I put on a nice leather shirt, pretty tight to the waist, and then a bit loose. It has long translucent dark sleeves. It covers the torso completely, but the good thing about big breasts — well one of them — is that they look good if you show them and also if you hide them. Especially if you're not ashamed of extra volume, as I'd get from the jacket I'd use. I hung a nice silver necklace over my bosom.

My pants were also dark with two silver lines by the sides, and they matched beautifully my boots and their 3.5 in. heels. I felt like a dark goddess, ready to kick O'Neil's ass and crush any balls that got in my way. Ironically, that morning they sent Forest, the ebony god, to take me to work.

"I'm sorry I never called you back last night," he was very direct, "I was working until 3 a.m,"

"3 a.m.?" I asked, in a casual manner, "Doing what?"

"Driving," he responded mysteriously. "That's all I do for the company,"

"When do you sleep?" I insisted.

"When I can," he replied.

"Well, when do you fuck?" I said hoping that it would fire him up.

He laughed surprised, but answered, "Whenever I can,"

"That's very presumptuous," I provoked him, "for someone who stood me up just hours ago,"

"I'm here, now," there was that cocky smile I was beginning to get used to.

I played with my necklace and was a bit sorry for not wearing any cleavage. I had really begun to believe they only sent Forest to get the newly arrived. I wasn't expecting him to give me a ride.

Unfortunately, It seemed he did not understand my sluttish nature yet. Despite the flirting, he took me straight to work, and I arrived right on time, quite disappointed. looking for some clues as how to finally get into his pants, I prolonged our conversation in the car, forcing my breasts to pop between the front seats.

"So, you never told me why we were working so late," I said, while caressing his shoulder.

"Oh, just the usual," he said, as if I knew what I was talking about, then completed, "I was shepherding O'Neil's daughter,"

"What?!" I grabbed his strong shoulders as if containing a fall.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Yet again, my slutty behaviour was about to bring me profit. I convinced Forest to come up with me, lying that I still had a few minutes. On our way up and then into the small kitchen, I heard a lot about the skinny bitch's daughter.

Forest told me how that pain in the ass O'Neil couldn't control Jessica, her daughter, so she had hired him to accompany the young lady through the night life in Chicago,. He was supposed to keep her out of trouble, the best he could.

"Has she fucked you yet?" I fired, trying to make the most of our time. H e didn't answer, just looked at me sort of displeased and disapprovingly. I followed with the obvious question, "How many times?"

"She's nineteen!" He replied, as if that meant anything.

"So?" I insisted.

"From the first time she realised I would not give up the job..." Forest finally was being useful.

After some moments I asked him "Does she have other children?"

"Oh, that girl is trouble enough," he puffed some air and held the elevator for was to get out of it.

I distinctively that remembered O'Neil had no ring, but wanted to confirm it: "Is she married?"

"I believe they live together, yes. But I rarely see the father," With clear disrespect, Forest added, "He's a wimp,"

My mind wandered on divergent simultaneous tracks. On the one hand I started wondering if Forest didn't fuck as much sluts as I thought, just the one, or if his cock was not as amazing as his body. On the other hand I kept trying to imagine O'Neil as the mother of a troublesome whore. Was she sluttish as well when she got out of the office? Hardly, if she found the need to hire a giant driver to go around town with her daughter just because the girl liked to party. Would there be some prejudice involved if she knew about her daughter fucking the black driver? I had to turn that into valuable information... somehow.

When I was forced to relieve Forest and get properly to work, my outfit got the usual response: the men leering and the women judging my proud breasts and my ass amply filling my tight pants.

That was the day I had to asses the potential client. I did that. I had a meeting at their firm. I flirted a bit with the men and behaved extra-responsible with the women, and that was that. No surprises. There was no real challenge, so I couldn't take my mind off the woman who seemed so bitter and the daughter who enjoyed life so much.

When I came back, I observed O'Neil a lot. She had no pictures of her daughter on her desk. From time to time, she received calls on her cell, but they always seemed serious or official. She was in better shape than I thought the first time I saw her. I realised she was older than she looked. I thought at first she was one or two years older than me, but she had actually to be on her late forties. I'm 36.

The men, which were most of her colleagues, respected her very much. Not one person, man or woman, seemed to be her friend there. It was only my second day and I was already getting a sense of the major gossip subjects, so the isolation couldn't be blamed on her colleagues'.

By the end of the evening, my curiosity was too great. I texted Forest "Where are you?" He answered with some specifics, and then gave me the real answer, the address of the club by which Jessica would be starting her partying. If the mountain wouldn't come, I'd go to the mountain.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The club was a famous and expensive house. To go to a place like this, you really have very few options of clothing from which to choose, and they're all sexy. I chose one I love. It's a blue dress with a very low cut on the back. It reveals everything down to the lumbar, and it covers a bit less than half the thighs. The front sustains the low cut back, but it still manages to form a nice cleavage. A fabric gets a loose on top the breasts, giving the impression one can just pull it and see my boobs completely., which unfortunately is not completely true.

Such a dress cannot go with a bra, so I obviously decided: no panties either. Most busty women get ashamed of their breasts without a bra. They think men (and other women) will find them droopy. It's bullshit. Proportion is the only rule there. My tits are right on their place, they just occupy much more space than the small tits of envious women. And men see boobs. Big boobs are big boobs, men are not here to judge, only to gawk.

A tall heel made me feel like a towering sex machine walking through the night club. I expected to find Forest by the bar, or by the car, but he was nowhere to be seen. I tried calling him, but he immediately hang up. Then I received a message telling me to wait for him. I texted back saying I was in the club and looking for him. He answered he was about to find me, but I had no time to waste. I also thought he could be covering up for the girl, which made me feel even more urgency to find him.

"Where d fuck R U?" I texted again.

"Bathroom!" he answered naively.

Maybe he did believe that would make me wait, but obviously it didn't. I approached the men's room. Very few men came in and out of it. As usual there was no line as there was in front of the ladies'. The girls didn't seem to care much about the area around the men's room, of course. They were all chatting, laughing, taking pictures or kissing while waiting to get in. Men, however, did notice when I walked into the men's room, but it seemed the kind of club where that wouldn't call too much attention in for itself.

I wanted to shock as well as entertain Forest in there, but I was the one in for a surprise. What I first saw was some guys going hastily about their business, avoiding Forest. He seemed to be manning the door of one stall. That stall was shaking a bit. As the bathroom's door closed behind me, blocking most of the music from the club, I could hear some soft happy moaning coming from there. Forest seemed surprised and a bit pissed when he laid eyes on me.

That's how I met Jessica, moaning first. So, the first thing I knew about her was that she would fuck someone in a club's bathroom and make her driver stand ground outside the stall, hearing her 19-year old moans, his cock so hard I could see his balls and his foreskin drawn in his pants. It couldn't go completely up, because of his belt, so it was thrown to the side. It seemed so uncomfortable, after all it was very long. I had imagine he was suffering, dying to be released from those pants. Well, he could count on me.

I came in slowly, smiling, enjoying the big man under such a tight cuckolding position, put there by that girl still in her teens. After all, he had already fucked her, so he knew what he was missing, and controlling a man who has already fucked you is much more challenging that to control those that merely dream about it. He looked like a bull on leash, and a sex crazed bull at that.

Although I enjoyed the sight, it made me too wet not to release him from it, preferably right into my mouth. I could feel the men stopping everything they were doing to stare at us, and then I heard them rushing out. Forest had given them the look. I smiled even more after that, and it was fun to see his eyes criticising me as I approached. I came very close and started caressing him over the jacket and the shirt.

"What are you doing here?" He whispered.

I could hear perfectly now how Jessica was enjoying whoever was fucking her against the stall, laughing as much as moaning. I could even see one of her hands holding the top of the door. It was a tall stall, but I could see her blonde hair popping up repeatedly. It reminded me of O'Neil's hair, which made me enjoy the situation even more. She was groaning as if every thrust was a pleasant surprise.

I came down, still caressing Forest, until I reached his cock. As they fucked harder, they lost control over the door and it opened for a split second before being involuntarily shut down again.

"Do you want them to watch, honey?" I teased Forest. "Aren't you proud of this big hard delicious black cock of yours?"

He seemed to be fighting really hard to control himself, and even pushed me away discreetly, but he hit the stall with his butt while doing so. I saw the girl put her hand on the door and open it a bit behind Forest. There was O'Neil's daughter, held in the air by some tattooed hairy guy, her legs thrown around his waist, a floppy skirt pressed between her legs and her stomach. I couldn't see much of the guy, but the girl made an impression. Her hair flown around her happy naughty face, her light blue eyes shining through her blonde hair, which had just the tips painted of a blazing red. It was a nice view from where I was, kneeling in front of her driver, a hand over his cock. The tattooed guy couldn't be bothered and just kept fucking her in the same pace.

"So, found yourself a bitch, huh?" She said winking at me, "C'mon! Fuck her now!" I liked her right away.

"Yes, ma'am," he ushered. She let go of the door and it closed.

"What are you doing, babe?" I teased him, while I still could. I started to open his pants, but he pulled me up very hard and manhandled me to the next stall, which had no door. I felt the sudden cold of the old moist plastic wall directly to my naked back. He forcefully pulled my dress down, completely revealing my boobs for him and anyone who'd come in, although Forest was all I cared about by then. One of his hands grabbed my butt from behind, almost violating my ass all by itself, while the other came up the dress brutishly grabbing my pussy.

"No underwear, you whore?" he smiled, getting a condom from his inner pocket as if it were a classy cigar. I couldn't respond, only try to kiss him or bite his fleshy lips, dying to have him. But he thrust me against the stall another time and me look at his bulky great cock as he managed to put his condom. I was biting my lips, as I heard Jessica right next to me still enjoying her cock.

"Please, fuck me..." I pleaded, pulling the bottom of my dress up to reveal my completely shaven pussy and my burning trembling inner thighs. I heard some sounds and Forest looked to the men's room door again, but I just grabbed his shoulder and begged, "Come on, I need your cock now!" My loins were on fire and I was really getting desperate.

He grabbed me and pulled me up in his arms. I was impressed, since I'm much taller than Jessica, it's not easy to raise me in the air like that. But the poor fellow had been eager to fuck that blonde tease for too long, and maybe he'd been wanting to fuck me just as much, I hoped.

"That's nice, honey," I whispered in his ear. "How long were you here, wanting to fuck that white cunt?"

I could feel his cock forcing his way inside of me, his head feeling too big to ever coming in. I felt myself burning inside, but my cunt would not open that much this fast, even as wet as it was.

"Oh, I bet that pussy is so hot. And she's tight, right? I bet you are so desperate to fuck her," He began to ram his way in, much faster and harder than the tattooed guy. I forced my pussy down on him, because I knew, as horny as he was now, he'd never last much. I felt the pain and pleasure of my cunt stretching too wide too fast. I could hear Jessica getting near to her climax right by my side. If she came, I knew Forest would go to.

He came for my tits and I grabbed his head, burying his face between them. I always find it beautiful, as well as hot, to watch a man sucking my tits. They seem so peaceful, so at home, as if they really belonged there, their tongue so happy to play with one's skin and nipple. A man sucks a big breast as if praying, even when his hips are desperately fucking you in a public bathroom. It looked as though he could be there forever, sending soft and sometimes sharp weaves of pleasure down my body. Some of it inevitably went all the way down to my clit. I could feel my body stretching wide open, filled with his meat, as he seemed to split me in two.

I heard laughs and contained cheers. More men had had the courage to stay and watch, now that Forest was not controlling them. He was completely taken, obeying his cock as it served me. I didn't care how many of them watched us. I wouldn't care even if Charlie came all the way from Denver to see me finally wrap my legs around this hunky brother.

I knew he was hot for me, but it was too much fun to keep playing with the torturing tease his teenage boss had been imposing on him.

"What do you want to do to her, honey?" I whispered again to Forest. "Don't you wanna just hit her for making you wait there?" As I said it, he came in deeper! I could not believe he had even more cock to push inside. "Making you wait as she gave her soft teenage pink pussy to any random guy?"

He finally hit me, and seemed to enjoy it. He hit me hard again.

"Yes, hit me, nigger! Hit her," I kept at it. Now he started to hurt my face, and I could feel my pussy in pure ecstasy. I came before anybody else. Then I heard the white boy and Jessica cumming. The guys around seemed a bit surprised as another couple was revealing by their grunts. Forest, on the other hand, wanted to enjoy Jessica coming and my trembling body shaking on top of his cock.

He got away from me, grabbing my ass but letting my body arc back as only the top of my back kept touching the thin plastic that separated my cumming body from the white teen couple. I felt I could fall at any moment, so I threw my arms behind me, trying to stay firm, as my tits were jolted up. They kept their rhythm up and down, hitting my chin, weighing down and then hitting me again.

Forest was fixed on my breasts dancing, clearing wanting to cum in order to enjoy the moment Jessica was experiencing right now, as he wanted to be that guy inside of her. I, however, was the clever one enjoying his cock ever harder, pressing and hitting my cervix. I thought I was going to cum again. And when he actually came, his cock pumping hard inside of me, I did came again. Even though he was wearing a condom, I screamed as I imagined all of him cum taking me.

As he lost his strength I came rolling down his body. I wanted his cock to be there forever, pulsing and filling me. I hugged him, smelling his scent, as well as sex and sweat.

My heels were almost reaching the floor when a lot of fast sudden things happened. I saw a man punch Forest and another grabbed me. When he pulled me, I lost my balance and fell to the dirty bathroom floor, tits and dress getting wet by who knows what as I hurt my knees and hands. I heard Forest fighting two men, but they were even bigger and stronger than him.

We were getting thrown out. We, the black couple, were arrested. Jessica and her white boy got away with it.

Satolep
Satolep
26 Followers