Mustang Girl and Bobby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He twisted and tugged on the butt plug while he filmed her rubbing her clit and then he slipped his fingers in her wet pussy hole. The second camera was behind him and Mel played to it a little bit before he turned her sideways so she was leaning on the windshield and her legs were spread on the hood.

He set the camera on a wide reinforcing beam on the garage door, and held the zoom button. He'd already checked the frame so he knew it was perfect. He walked back to her side and leaned over her stomach so he wouldn't block the view while he sucked her clit.

He wrapped his arms around and under her thighs and started playing with the butt plug while he fingered her pussy and sucked on her fleshy wet cunt. She was already moaning and whimpering and soon he was pushing and pulling the butt plug in and out while his fingers played inside her pussy.

Her hips bucked up and he shoved two fingers from each hand in her pussy and she exploded hard. She was moaning and squealing and rubbing his face in her crotch. He sucked on her clit until she was trying to push his mouth away, and then he let her go. He backed off her and she just stayed there with her legs splayed open, showing her swollen wet pussy, while she rubbed her wet stiff nipples.

After a little while she turned and got off the car hood and stumbled.

"Fuck me, that was incredible."

He turned so the tripod was to his right and the car was to his left and she dropped to her knees in front of him. She lowered his zipper and fished his cock out the fly while she talked to him.

"Let's see what you want the baby sitter to suck on. Oh boy, look at this fucker here."

She started right in on his cock, working it deeper and deeper, while he moved the camera around catching various views. She hadn't been lying when she said she would take the whole thing, and when her nose hit his abdomen, he had to brace the camera against his hip to keep it from shaking. She backed off his cock and pumped it with her fist while she looked up at the camera and smiled.

"You like it when your cock stretches my throat open? Do you want to cum in my mouth Bobby?"

"Oh fuck yes I do."

She lowered her mouth back to his cock and pushed her head forward and he filmed it as the whole thing slid between her lips until it was gone. She started humming and he had to brace the camera again. He put his free hand on her head and started fucking her face in rhythm with her.

He started gasping and she backed off just as his fist stroked his cock. His cum shot out, squirt after squirt into her open mouth. After about four shots, she returned to deep-throating him until he started going soft.

An hour later he was editing the video and having two cameras made it great. He could extend the length of the video now, and once he was done he let Mel check it out.

"Damn, sitting her without panties on letting my juices run down my thighs is messy."

"You do know you can bring some stuff over, if you want?"

"Do you feel like taking me shopping? I don't have anything racy to speak of?"

"Sure, but you have to go like you are."

"I still have the thing in my—"

"I know, my treat if you say yes?"

They spent three hours at the mall shopping, and he had brought along his video camera. In the lingerie shop he filmed her looking at bras and thongs, and in the food court he got a shot up her shorts, and the blue gem covering her asshole.

Her nipples were hard all day and were clearly visible in the flimsy t-shirt and no bra. At first she was a little nervous but after the first couple hours she got used to it. She got some nice smiles from men, and a few surprised looks from women.

From there he drove to the Adult Emporium, which was a super store for sex toys. It was where he got the butt plug she was wearing. She looked at the place, and then at him. Her cheeks were red and she was squirming around in the seat.

"Seriously, you want to take me in there?"

"Of course I do, are you up for it?"

She followed him inside and she was pleasantly surprised. If she'd known it was so...ordinary, she wouldn't have waited a week to get her vibrator in the mail.

He snuck video of her checking out positively huge dildos, and of her actually grabbing things she wanted. Six hundred dollars later her basket was full and they were checking out.

As they were driving into the complex Brenda was taking out her trash. They pulled up and stopped next to her. She rested her forearms on his window sill and smiled at them. Bobby got a great look at her big double D breasts in her low cut shirt.

"So are you as excited as I am about Monday?"

Bobby smiled and nodded yes, lying through his teeth. He knew it was great for the website, and it would put money in Mel's pocket, but he wasn't looking forward to having sex with Brenda, she just wasn't his type.

They made small talk, but the obvious tension made it awkward. Eventually she said she'd see him around two thirty on Monday and he drove down and parked while the garage door opened.

He unloaded the car while she made them an early dinner. It was a ham sandwich on sourdough, and a beer, but it was incredible because it was the first time in ages someone else prepared him a meal. Living at home it had been each man for himself the last few years.

Just after dark she stripped down in the bathroom while he filmed her. She took a brand new suction cup dildo and took it in the shower with her. Once the water was hot steamy, she stuck the dildo to the wall and dropped to her knees on a towel. The water was falling down on her back as she adjusted the big rubber cock's height.

He zoomed in as she backed up on it and let out a moan. She turned to face the camera and started fucking the flesh colored cock with hard deliberate strokes. He zoomed in on her nipples where she was dragging them back and forth across the wet towel. She was talking constantly now, talking about how good her pussy felt. She started fucking at a frenzied pace all of a sudden, and then started cumming.

"God my cunt is on fire, FUCK!"

She gave the dildo a few more thrusts and then slumped on it. It slid down the wall a few inches but remained stuck to the wall and embedded in her pussy. He ended the recording and removed his clothes. He crawled in the open shower door and sat on the towel. She crawled into his lap and mounted his rock hard cock.

He leaned back against the wall and watched her play with her nipples while she rode his cock. It took her a few minutes before she exploded again, but when she caught her breath she started kissing him. When she broke away she leaned back against his stiff cock and smiled.

"I've never tried anal sex, but do you want to try?"

"Are you serious?"

"Yeah, I think that toy got me pretty ready for it."

"Uh, ok . . . ."

She grabbed the soap and a few minutes later their lap was a mess of suds. She leaned back and grabbed his cock in her fist. She got it lined up and started rolling forward pressing his big head against her tiny asshole. For the longest time nothing happened, and then she relaxed and it started stretching around him.

"Oh . . . fuck . . . that's . . . tight."

She kept rolling forward and all of a sudden his cock started impaling her butt. She just kept going until he was planted firmly inside. She started kissing him again while she rubbed her pussy and wiggled around on his cock.

"My god Mel, this is incredible."

"I can't believe your cock is buried in my ass and I like it."

"Damn, I so want to fuck the hell out of you right now."

"Maybe next time, this time I'm doing the fucking lover boy."

She started rocking back and forth until she wanted more and then she moved her knees under her thighs and started fucking him. It was a good thing she was horny as hell and they were both playing with her pussy, because after a few short minutes he yelled he was going to cum. She hooked two fingers in her pussy and started fucking the hell out of his cock.

He grabbed her hips and started making short quick thrusts up her tight asshole. He grunted and she could feel his load being pushed up her butt. Her orgasm was set off by his, and she started rubbing her clit furiously until it became painful. She slumped into his arms gasping for air.

"Ok, so Brenda is right, anal sex is fucking intense. That orgasm came from somewhere I didn't even know existed."

"God, thank you for that Mel, I guess I can scratch that off my to-do list."

"Damn, we need to film that in the future Bobby, because even I want to see it up close."

"You can bet I'll be filming the next time."

Sunday Bobby learned more about Mel and her life. Her father had passed away her senior year, which put the brakes on any real chance at college. Both her and her mom started working just to keep their apartment. Sandy Wallace, Mel's mom, was forty four and every bit as beautiful as her daughter.

Mel wanted to tell her mom about her new "Venture" so it would be easier to explain the extra money, but she was scared to death of how her mother might react. Bobby said he'd help, considering he started it without Mel's knowledge.

"No, this is something I need to do. It's not like I'm a porn star, its only one guy, and some cameras."

"I don't even care what my father thinks, but I'm pretty sure he would be fine with it. He's all about the money, so he'd probably be proud of me."

She finished stuffing underwear and a few personal items from the bathroom in her duffle bag and zipped it up. She set it on her bed along with the other two and sat down next to him.

"Don't worry, if she throws you out, you can stay with me."

"She won't throw me out, she just might cry."

Bobby picked up her bags and they walked to the living room. Sandy was sitting on the sofa watching TV. Bobby said it was nice to see her again, and took the bags to his car where he was going to wait.

He had the radio on, and as the clock ticked away the minutes, he realized it had been almost half an hour since he'd left the house. He was beginning to get a little worried. He could see Sandy exploding in his head, and he was worried it would devastate Mel.

He decided to give it five more minutes, and then he was going back inside. He got lucky and a couple minutes later she came walking down the path smiling. He shook his head and she shrugged her shoulders at him.

"So what the hell happened?"

"Well, she was shocked at first, and then she blamed my dad while she started laughing. Then she told me to be careful, and then she asked me all about you. From there on it was just more questions about the camera and privacy issues, I don't know, she almost seemed...jealous?"

"Wow, she has nothing to be jealous about."

"What does that mean?"

"Your mom is still hot."

"Just drive, you pervert."

"What, I'm just saying, I see where you get your sex appeal from."

"You're saying my mom's a MILF, I hear you, now drive."

"Maybe a website, a few videos . . . ."

"I swear Bobby, I never hit you when you were a kid, but right now I'm about to."

He started laughing as he started the car. She punched him in the arm anyway and started laughing as well.

"Well I'm glad it worked out alright."

"I think handing her thirty five hundred bucks to pay off her credit card helped a little too."

"Chump change, trust me."

At the end of the street he turned left instead of right and entered the neighborhood where he grew up. He pulled up in front of the house and just sat there a minute.

"Wow, it's been a while since I've been by here. When did you guys move out?"

"About four years ago? Dad renovated it and rented it out, but the renters got in trouble financially and bailed out after two months. From there it was just one nightmare after another."

Bobby got out and walked to the front door. He slipped a key in the lock and opened the door. He went to the alarm pad and entered the master code to disable it. Mel walked in a second later.

Bobby's dad had said it was the wrong kind of property to rent out. It was too expensive and too costly to maintain. It had been on the market for six months without a single offer, so now it was just sitting in limbo costing money on insurance and maintenance.

"Dad told me I could live here if I wanted; I just needed to cover the costs. The townhouse just seemed new, and different, but more like the condo we lived in. This just seemed so..."

"From the past?"

"I guess so, I mean Jesus Christ, I'm only eighteen and this is where you raise a family, right?"

"It's just a house, lots of single people own houses Bobby."

He walked to the French doors leading out to the pool and opened them up. He stood in the opening and Mel watched as he took a walk down memory lane.

"I learned to swim in that pool, I saw you in a bikini right over there. I used to have a swing in that tree in the corner. It's crazy thinking about it now."

They walked upstairs and Mel went to the bathroom where she showered a few times.

"So, this is where your deviant mind was born."

"Excuse me?"

"Uh, wow, hello Mr. Tanner?"

Bobby's father was standing in the doorway looking confused. Bobby walked up and grabbed his dad around the neck with his arm.

"Don't be messin with my girl Mister, or you'll get hurt."

"It's Melanie Wallace, right? I haven't seen you in ages."

They went downstairs to the big empty living room, and Peter Tanner looked at the two of them with curiosity. Bobby interrupted his dad's daydream and asked for a word in the backyard. Mel walked around the big kitchen and just tried to stay occupied.

Ten minutes later Mr. Tanner walked inside whistling. He said goodbye to Melanie and laughed as he walked out the front door. Mel just watched in confusion as he strolled out into the bright sunlight. She went to the back yard where Bobby was just standing there staring off into the yard.

"So, what's going on?"

"He gave me the house; he said he couldn't get rid of my childhood memories, so I should have it."

"And you're not happy why?"

"Oh, I'm happy, just something he said . . . ."

"What, what did he say, was it about me?"

"Don't worry about it. He likes you, it's me he worries about."

Bobby locked up the house and they returned to the townhouse. Karl and Steven were there and Bobby sat down to talk while Mel took her things to the bedroom. He told them that at the end of the month he was moving back into the old house.

It was strange how their little "Three amigos" thing had changed so much in such a short amount of time. Both guys were moving on, with Karl going off to Humboldt State, and Steven figuring he'd just move in with his brother. The guy was a pig, but he knew how to have a good time. Bobby felt bad, but they assured him everything was cool.

He went to his room where he found Mel sorting and stacking her clothes. He realized he hadn't cleared any room in the dresser for her. He moved everything from the top two drawers to the shelf in the closet and gave her some space on the closet rod as well.

"So what did your father say he was worried about?"

"Why do you care so much?"

"Wow, bite my head off. I'll mind my own business I guess."

"God, I'm sorry, he just brought up my mom and stuff like that."

"What happened to your mom?"

"She had lupus, she died when I was two."

"Oh, I'm sorry."

"I don't even remember her. I don't even think I ever did, other than from pictures and stuff."

"So why did he bring her up at the house?"

"He bought it for her, and me, and she died the next year."

"But what's that got to do—"

"Listen, do we really need to have this conversation? Do you seriously want to know what he said? He said we looked good together, he said my mom was his only true love. He said he'd never marry again. He said he wanted grand kids, he said you reminded him of her."

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have pried. I guess I should really learn to—"

He turned her around and covered her mouth with his before she could finish talking. He didn't need to hear her, he needed to touch her. She dropped the stack of panties on the floor and her arms went to his neck. He grabbed her butt and pulled her up off her feet and carried her to bed where he dropped her and climbed on top of her.

He lifted the front of her tennis dress and pulled her panties down one handed while she fumbled with his belt. He sat up and got his pants undone while she pulled her arms free from the dress. He got his pants off just as she tossed the dress to the floor.

He dropped between her legs and guided his cock into her and it just turned into a vicious pounding. Her fingernails scratched his ass where she was pulling. From there her fingers went to his shoulders and when she started cumming she scratched him some more.

When he finally came his mouth was open and he had tears in the edges of his eyes. She was in the throes of climax, but she didn't miss this detail. He rolled to her side and once he caught his breath he fell asleep. She wrestled to get the covers out from under him and once he was "Tucked in" she finished putting away her things.

She realized tomorrow was Monday, and she was going to film a serious sex act while dressed in something sexy. She went through the things they'd bought, and picked out a bustier and matching garter belt. She set the stuff on the sofa and looked it over before adding a thong and some heels.

The heels would need to go once she started filming, because she wasn't about to trip and fall during Brenda's big moment. She could hear the guys downstairs laughing, and decided there was no time like the present to get over her fear of being ogled.

She put the outfit on and nervously paced the room before grabbing the doorknob and heading for the kitchen. She was careful on the stairs but once she reached the bottom she walked swiftly to the fridge.

The room went silent and once she had a can of soda she turned toward the living room. Karl and Steven were both staring with their mouths open.

"Will this work for tomorrow?"

"Uh . . . yeah, just . . . fine."

"So, are you guys excited about it?"

The two guys took a second to regain their composure and when she sat down at the table to drink her soda they loosened up a little. It wasn't like either of them had ever sat around with a woman talking about a gang bang before, so it was a little awkward.

"Melanie, are you moving into the house with Bobby next month?"

"We haven't talked about that, we just found out about it today. He hasn't asked me to, and you guys shouldn't bring it up either."

They went back to their TV show and she sat there for a while watching as well. Eventually she moved to the recliner and joined them. Luckily they couldn't really see anything and things returned to normal until she got up to head to bed. Steven whistled as she walked past, and she wiggled her butt as she walked by.

She got naked and climbed in bed with Bobby, hoping it was ok. She kept her distance not wanting to wake him, and maybe not get sent home. She was asleep in a matter of minutes.

At six in the morning she reached for Bobby and found a cold spot where he had been. She got up and slipped on jeans and a t-shirt. She found him in the garage removing the tail light assemblies from the Mustang.

"Are you ok Bobby?"

"Yeah, I'm just worried about this whole Brenda thing."

"What about it?"

"What if I can't get it up?"

"God, is she that bad?"

"No, I just . . . with you there—"

"You're worried I'll be upset if you do get it up, and what I might think it means, now it makes sense."

"I just . . . what my dad said, you know."

"Trust me Bobby, I'm actually excited to watch you, and be behind the camera."

"Ok, I just—"

"I know, now what are you doing to the car?"

"I'm going to send it out for body work and paint. So, do you know how to pull an engine?"