Mustang Girl and Bobby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She started laughing and explained he'd need an engine hoist and a place to put the engine, like a stand or a dolly. She joined in and started helping him with other parts that could be removed before the car got painted.

One o'clock rolled around and they called it quits on the car. Mel had the engine and transmission loose; they just needed to lift everything out. Bobby cleaned up their mess while she went to the shower.

Brenda arrived ten minutes early but Bobby was ready with the camera. He said they would start off with an interview. She was wearing a mini skirt and a short blouse. Her hair was short and her makeup was light and complimenting. He knew the fans would eat her up. She actually wanted to stick to her real name, mentioning something about her ex and stiffing her with all the bills.

"So Brenda, tell the boys and girls a little about yourself."

"Well, I used to babysit you and Karl and Steven back in high school, as you know. I also was a little more, wild than Cindy shall we say? While you guys were sleeping, I was usually masturbating on the couch. I was pretty horny most of the time, and fuck, I still am, most of the time."

"Gottcha, so what did you have in mind for the folks at home today?"

"I'm hoping to get fucked by all three of you. I'm pretty adventurous, but I've never been gang banged. I'm hoping you'll fulfill my fantasy?"

"I don't know guys, what do you think?"

Karl walked into the frame and unzipped his fly. Brenda crawled from the sofa to his feet. Bobby turned the camera on Mel.

"Ok guys, I'll be a little busy, so Cindy is going to run the camera. Doesn't she just look yummy today? Say hello Cindy."

"Hi guys, wish me luck behind the camera."

That was it, it was game on for Brenda. She started sucking cock like it had been a career choice. Even Bobby got into it when she moved to him. Of course her little crush on him added to her enthusiasm.

Mel was getting close-ups of everything, while Karl started getting Brenda's clothes off. It turned out Brenda had a hood piercing and she wanted Bobby to suck on it for her. Steven and Karl were latched onto her nipples so Bobby smiled and went after her cute little pussy with its gold ring as the prize.

He looked over at Mel and she was on her knees filming and rubbing her pussy at the same time. The second camera was on the tripod in the corner, catching everything.

He returned to Brenda's wet twat and started abusing her clit with his tongue until she came with a squeal. Mel handed him a bottle of Astroglide and he smiled. She backed up a bit and giggled before reaching her head around in front of the camera she was holding.

"Brenda's is going to love this; he's going to finger her asshole."

Bobby laughed and then dripped the lube on her and started rubbing it into her ass with his fingers. He pushed a little too hard and his two fingers slipped right inside. He was surprised, but Mel had said she loved anal sex, so she must be used to it.

He had his thumb in her pussy and two fingers in her asshole and she was begging for a cock in her mouth. Steven got there first and was rewarded when his cock was inhaled by her throat.

Bobby returned to her clit and worked her little piercing like it was a toy for his enjoyment. Her stomach was heaving and she was slurping on Steve's cock like it was made of candy. Karl made him move so he could have some just as Bobby made her cum.

"OH MY GOD!"

Bobby lifted his mouth and her fingers continued to work on her clit. He slid forward and Mel zoomed in telling the camera that, "Brenda is in for a treat" right before Bobby shoved his cock all the way up her cunt.

"Trust me girls, I know how great that cock feels, Brenda is a lucky girl."

Bobby started fucking her hard and fast while she spit out Karl's cock and leaned up to watch her pussy get hammered. She started shaking and cumming again. Bobby rode her hard until her squeals turned into moans and then backed away from her.

Mel zoomed in on Brenda's swollen pink pussy and then reached out and finger fucked her a few times. Brenda knew what she wanted and got Karl on his back. She wasted no time at all climbing on his lap and fucking the shit out of him while she sucked Bobby's cock clean.

"God I love the taste of my pussy on a cock, and this is a serious cock."

She returned to her bobbing and humping until she felt another orgasm approaching. She stopped and rolled off Karl and made Steven lie down. She got on his cock and told Bobby to get behind her. She looked at the camera and Mel zoomed in.

"Three holes, three cocks, I was always good at math. Girls, don't try this at home. Actually, fuck it, find three nice guys and give it a go."

Steven was already fucking her while he sucked on her fat nipples, and Karl was feeding her his cock. Bobby was already oiling his dick, and Mel was rubbing her pussy inside her thong. Karl was watching her so she pulled the thong to the side and started fingering herself. She moved the camera so it caught her fingers sliding in and out of her wet box.

"This shit is making me so horny," she announced.

Bobby leaned forward and stopped Steven. He pressed the head of his cock into her asshole and it plowed right inside. Brenda froze for a second and then slammed back into both cocks impaling herself. Bobby grabbed her hips and started pulling her back and forth so she was fucking both of them.

"Oh god, I never knew it would . . . matter, but real cocks . . . are so much . . . better. Fuck my mouth Karl."

Karl shoved his cock down her throat and literally started fucking her face. Bobby was amazed and started fucking her asshole for all it was worth. Steven was moaning out loud now, and Brenda pulled her mouth free.

"Cum inside me guys, god I want to feel it!"

She turned back to Karl who was watching Mel. She gobbled his cock again and his hands returned to her head. His eyes were glassy and he looked close to cumming. Mel zoomed in closer and when he froze and his mouth opened, she gasped as she watched him pumping his load.

"He's cumming down her throat!"

Bobby started grunting just as Brenda started squealing with cum dripping down her chin. He was holding Brenda in place while he took full hammering strokes into her ass.

"Oh fuck, I'm cumming again, fuck that ass Bobby, fuck me!"

Bobby couldn't hold back and after one last thrust, he pumped his load deep in her bowels. Mel started cumming and dropped the camera. She started fingering her pussy while she rubbed her clit and didn't even notice the camera was pointed right at her crotch.

Somewhere along the way Steven had pumped his wad into Brenda's cunt, and she was already rubbing it around with her fingers. She brought them to her mouth and started sucking them clean.

Mel returned to filming while the guys all moved away and caught their breath. Brenda rolled on her side and brought her leg up showing off her well fucked pussy.

"Now that's what I call being well fucked."

Mel zoomed in on her pussy and asshole, both of which were still gaping open. She held it for a second and then turned the camera off. Bobby was already dressed, but Karl and Steven were both stroking their cocks. Brenda smiled at them and rolled to her knees.

"You two want more of the baby sitter, don't you?"

Bobby told them about the other camera running, and he took Mel to his room. Karl wanted at shot at her ass and she was more than willing to let them fuck her for the rest of the afternoon. Karl was the only one to remember the camera and tried to make sure they stayed in front of it.

Bobby went straight to the shower, and Mel was quick to join him. He seemed overly intent on scrubbing his dick. Mel stopped him and took over the job.

"God, we didn't even use condoms, that was just stupid."

"Calm down Bobby, I've known her since I was five. She's clean, if that's what you're worried about."

"I just . . . my god, your mouth . . . ."

"Wait, you're worried about this?"

She dropped to her knees and as the soap rinsed away she took him in her mouth and started sucking life back into his cock. It took him a minute to get with the program but once he did he was at full attention.

"God, now give me some cock, you made me so horny down there."

She bent over and Bobby speared her from behind. She slammed back into him and told him to put his thumb in her ass. He reached down and slipped the thick digit in her tiny little winking star and then slammed into her cunt.

"God, fuck me hard Bobby, really hard."

He did his best to grant her wish without slamming her head into the wall, and when he felt her hand caressing his balls he unloaded. She felt the rush of cum and it set her off as well. His cock always went so deep that when he came it rubbed the end of her pussy and it felt incredible.

He was making little twitching motions and she shivered each time because he was still squirting. He slipped out of her well fucked pussy, and pulled his thumb from her ass. She turned around and rubbed her chest against his as her arms went around his neck.

"Brenda is a great person Bobby. She had the same boyfriend for over four years. He wanted kids and she wasn't ready. He got pissed and moved out. Seriously, I've been with more guys than her."

"God, I don't need to hear that."

"Yes you do Bobby. I've been with four guys before you. None of them were half the man you are. Trust me, I wish every one of them had been you, but they weren't."

"I just . . . I don't want to think about other guys."

"What, fucking me? Trust me, they did, and I enjoyed it. But believe me, you are different. You make me feel sexy, almost too sexy at times. You showed me what was missing in my life, or what I was too blind to see, or too scared to face."

She started kissing him and it wasn't long before he was kissing her back and rubbing her butt. He forgot about his worries, and Brenda, and everything else. He realized at that moment he was in love with Melanie...