Mustang Sally

Story Info
Sally and Sean finally meet after a torrid cyber-affair.
2.9k words
4.5
10.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sean and I had been virtual lovers for eight months, fucking online once or twice a day, and over the phone at least twice a week. We couldn't get enough of each other. The mere sight of his chatname or sound of his voice was enough to make my pussy pulse.

When he wasn't around, I got myself off to his picture or a short video clip of him cumming. We had talked about meeting on numerous occasions, knowing that a real time encounter would be cataclysmic, but we could never coordinate our schedules.

Then, one Saturday, after a seven-hour cyber marathon, during which I had nine orgasms, including two simultaneous vaginal and clitoral climaxes, I knew I had to be with him, had to feel his cock in my hand, in my mouth, in my cunt.

I phoned my office and left a voice-mail message that I had been called away on a family emergency and would return a week from Monday. I didn't leave a number where I could be reached. I booked a ticket to Boise for Sunday afternoon, and masturbated frequently to keep from losing my mind until it was time to go. I called Sean just before leaving for the airport to tell him I was on my way. I think he may have actually passed out.

Seven interminable hours later, I glanced nervously at my watch while the plane taxied toward the terminal. The flight was already 15 minutes late and I knew he would be losing his mind as he waited. I tapped my foot impatiently and stared at the cockpit door, trying to will the pilot to move faster.

We finally came to a stop, I grabbed my carry-on bags from the overhead compartment and pushed and shoved my way to the exit, then ran down the gangway into the terminal. Before reaching the gate, I stopped and self-consciously touched my hair to make sure nothing was out of place, tugged on my tank top to expose the maximum amount of cleavage without being indecent, and smoothed my hands over my short skirt.

Taking a deep breath, I headed out into the waiting area, searching for Sean in the crowd. And suddenly, there he was, waving at me, even hotter in person than in his photos. My cunt throbbed so hard that I felt sure the others could hear it, and as I approached him, I couldn't help but notice the huge bulge in his jeans. When he saw me looking down, his cheeks turned a lovely shade of red. Then he flashed the boyish grin from his pics--the one that always made me finger myself faster and more furiously whenever I looked at it--and I was lost.

"Hey there, Sally" he said simply, smiling into my eyes, his body trembling slightly, betraying a bad case of nerves. I responded with a friendly "Hi, you!", dropped my bags, kissed him lightly on each cheek, and gave him a sisterly hug. A look of utter dejection crossed his face, and I tried hard not to laugh at this charming, guileless young man.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, pressed up against him, the fullness of my tits obvious as they were crushed between us, his bulge even more obvious as I felt it push into me. Growling quietly, finding his mouth with mine, lips crushed against lips, the lust emptied my mind of all thought, my tongue roughly drove to the back of his throat, the wetness coated my thong and moistened my thighs, my hips grinded against him in a most unladylike manner. I knew that I was probably making a spectacle of myself with my shamelessness, and I didn't care one bit.

Groaning into the kiss, he sucked my tongue hard, his arms wrapped around my waist and pulled me closer, his hips pushed into me and his eyes almost rolled to the back of his head. I could feel his cock twitch as I closed my own eyes, trying hard to rid myself of the insane desire to fuck him right there where we stood.

He abruptly pulled away, and before I could even register my surprise, picked up my bags, threw them over his shoulder, took my hand in his, and pulled me along behind him until we reached his classic Mustang convertible in the outdoor parking lot. The roof was down, and he gallantly opened the passenger door for me, hastily tossed my luggage into the trunk, and quickly hopped into the driver's seat.

Lusting for his tongue, I moved over until I was almost on top of him, my skirt hiking up and exposing my thighs as I shifted my weight, and I kissed him deeply. His arms pulled my body even closer to him, and his hips pushed his hard meat into my side. My pussy was doing a full throb by that point, and every inch of me was aching for him. Fumbling with his keys, his lips still glued to mine, he somehow managed to start the car. As he pulled away from me, his gaze rested briefly on my deep cleavage, then on my bare thighs.

Licking his lips, he backed out of the spot and drove out of the airport, stopping just before he hit the highway to ask, "Where to?" Staring unabashedly at his bulging crotch, biting my lower lip, reaching my hand out to touch it, grip it and squeeze it, I answered, "Take me for a long drive."

I watched his face while I squeezed his thick cock, and I could tell that he was having trouble focusing on the road, so I was rather relieved when he turned on the cruise control. Relaxing, I turned to look straight ahead and enjoy the feel of the wind on my face and in my hair, my peripheral vision catching his frequent glances. I slowly inched my hand up his shaft as it strained so hard against the denim. Unable to avert my eyes for too long, I was soon staring at his crotch again, watching my curled hand grope him, thinking he needs to be freed.

I removed my hand, unzipped his zipper, left the button untouched and pulled his boxers down to release the beast. Gawking at its beauty, wrapping my fingers around it eagerly and stroking it slowly up and down, not pulling on it, just feeling its texture, I moaned, "Oh, fuck." His entire body shuddered and he reached his right hand over to stroke my hair, my cheek and my neck, while his left stayed on the wheel.

People in passing cars were clearly watching us--he knew it and I knew it--and it only served to spur us on. It wasn't long before precum started oozing out of his tip. In a low growl, he said, "Jesus Christ."

I listened to his groans with a deep sense of satisfaction, so happy that I could do this for him... do this to him. I closed my fist very tightly around the base of his shaft and pulled painfully slowly up to the top, coming to rest just under his cockhead, and gave a quick twist of my wrist, happily watching the precum seep out.

As he took another peek at me, I extended a finger on my other hand to scoop up the clear precum, lifted that finger to my mouth while his eyes followed, licked it first, then sucked it in like a cock, closing my mouth around it and coating my tongue with his precum before removing my finger and swallowing the salty liquid down. "Mmmmm... fuck, baby, you taste sooooooo good," I whispered throatily. Running his fingers through my hair and staring at my cleavage again, he asked, "Want more, Sally?"

That was all I needed to hear. I twisted my hand this way and that, his precum continued to flow, my eyes watched it as if hypnotized, and my tongue licked the contours of my lips repeatedly, my mouth obviously thirsting for it. I leaned into him, my tits pressing against his arm, and I whispered breathily into his ear, "If there's going to be that much, I don't think I can scoop it all up with my fingers, and I wouldn't want any to be lost. Maybe my mouth would be better. What do you think, lover?" His answer: "Yes... God, yes."

Licking across his cheek, down his chin, along his jaw and up to his ear, I pulled the lobe into my mouth and sucked it in and out. I then pulled away reluctantly, twisting my hair into a pony tail behind my head, only to focus on his cock once more, the precum completely covering the cap. "Fuck, yeah," I moaned, "That's what I need, what I want, what I crave."

I bent over his lap and slid my tongue along the smooth flesh, collecting some of the fluid and sucking it hungrily into my mouth, to the back of my throat, huskily exclaiming, "Jesus, oh God." Savouring the taste, I closed my eyes and dove back in for more, until his angry purple head was licked clean, ready to be swallowed and tugged at mercilessly. He cried out, "Holy fuck, Sally," his breath heavy, his legs shaking and his hand gripping the wheel tightly, the rubber squeaking as his wrist twisted about it.

Hearing him call out my name, my cunt pulsed and throbbed wildly, juices completely soaking through my thong, a special black lace one I had bought for phone fucking him, knowing how much he loves them. I swallowed the last bit of precum, moaning at the wonderful taste as it slid down my throat.

Moving my hand to the base of his shaft, I pulled his cockhead into my hot, wet mouth, sucked in my cheeks around it, polished it in a circular motion with my tongue, around and around, until I suddenly stopped, pointed my tongue and probed his cumhole with it. He shouted, "Fuck, fuck, fuck... Don't stop," and began tugging my hair roughly and raking his fingernails down my neck and back, slipping one of the straps of my tanktop down my arm.

The pleasure was coming at me from every direction: the sensation of his cockhead finally in my mouth where I could suck on it to my heart's content, the feel of his hand on my hair, his fingernails on my flesh, the heat of the sun on my exposed shoulder and arms, the illicit thrill of putting on a show for all the cars and trucks I heard whizzing by, and the satisfaction of hearing his words and his loud cries. It all made me wetter, hotter, hornier, more desperate to have his cock completely fill my mouth.

I sucked the tip one last time, so hard that it popped out of my mouth, then opened wide and pushed my head as far down on his fuckmeat as it would go, and closed completely around him, surrounding him, engulfing him. He groaned louder into the open air, scratching my shoulders, neck and back with his nails, bucking his hips up towards my mouth, his cock throbbing as I swallowed it whole, his eyes shifting from the road to my head every other second, watching me suck him off. "Mmmm... fuck... so good."

Taking in more of him as he pushed his hips into me, feeling his tip hit the back of my throat, and then slowly, very slowly pulling my head back, tugging at him with my mouth, my lips closed tightly around his fat prick, two fingers and a thumb still gripping the very base of his shaft, squeezing him intermittently, my cunt beating like a drum, each throb pushing out more juices until my thighs were thoroughly coated.

Unable to stand the ache, I hiked my skirt up another few inches until the soaked crotch was exposed, and I slid a finger under it, running the finger along my slit, around my clit, down to my hole, entering it by just a half-inch and making wide circles, teasing myself until I wanted to cry, and finally pushing the finger all the way into my pussy, screaming out against his cock, completely aware that passing cars could see me blowing him and playing with myself.

Once I reached his tip, I rammed my face back down. He moaned my name, pressed his cock deeper and deeper, and lifted his hips up toward my lips. I had been lost in my own little world of sucking his cock, as well as finger-fucking my cunt with one, two, then three fingers, so his voice startled me. It also reminded me that, while my mouth, hands and twat were all busy working or being worked, his poor mouth was being woefully neglected.

Removing my three fingers from my snatch, I lifted them to his face and smeared his lips with my juices, then let him lick and suck each finger in turn, the sensation of his mouth tugging on my fingers making me throb all the more, the ache almost unbearable.

Car after car passed by, and the feeling of being watched fueled us both. He continued to hold my fingers in his mouth while he slid the other strap of my top down my arm. I let him take his time with my fingers, in spite of my desperate need to have them back inside me just to somewhat satisfy my hungry, pulsing, twitching beast of a cunt. I reinserted them the second he let them go, and started pumping furiously.

I knew from the thickening of his cock inside my mouth that he was going to cum soon, and that his hot seed flowing down my throat would take me right to the edge, where my finger-fucking would push me over. I clenched his cock with my mouth as tightly as humanly possible, quickened the pace, bobbed up and down his shaft at lightning speed, and eagerly awaited those jets.

He screamed, "Oh God...oh God... Sally," at the top of his lungs, his cock suddenly exploded, his seed jetted into my mouth fast and hard, his entire length pulsed over and over, his cum spurted onto my tongue and down my throat, filling it, almost choking me, and overflowed from my mouth onto his cock, his luscious cock that was giving me what I had wanted for so long.

The taste of him pushing me right to the brink, I hovered for just a few seconds while my fingers furiously pounded my pussy, my palm crushed my clit with every slam, my mind and body registered the fact that the people passing us were watching me get both him and myself off... and then, I fell. My body shook as I kept up the pressure on my spasming cunt and held him in my mouth, completely unwilling to let go of the climax or his meat, wanting to savour them both forever.

He was trying to catch his breath, wheezing and gasping for air, groaning and trembling from the aftershocks of the orgasm. I was thinking to myself, "I want the world to see, want them to know that I'm his, that I'd suck him and fuck him whenever, wherever and however he wanted, that I'm a dirty girl who gets off on getting myself off in front of my lover and in front of the world," and I came all the harder knowing that they knew, my cunt continuously spasming for the longest time, sending fire to every last receptor site in my body.

The spasms eventually slowed down, lost their intensity and then came to a complete stop, allowing me to finally remove his cock from my mouth, lick it lovingly, hold it contentedly against my cheek, out there for the world to see, while I caught my breath, spread my legs wide, pulled my thong to the side and exposed my sodden pussy to all the curious onlookers. A large grin formed on his lips as I showed off my slit, and passers-by gazed and honked their horns.

I looked back at his prick, kissed up and down its length, pushed it back into his pants, pulled his briefs up over it, and zipped his jeans. I took one last scoop of cum from my slit and held up my fingers for people to see before licking and sucking one of the digits, then offering the other two to him. He smiled as he sucked the juices off them, his tongue lapping at them like a dog.

Once he was done, I reached down between my legs, pulled the soaking wet black lace back over my slit, closed my legs, pulled my skirt back down, and turned to him, asking, "Soooo... where do we go next?" With a wicked grin, he responded, "My place." I leaned over purposely to crush my tits against him again, then whispered throatily in his ear, "Whatever you want, baby... whatever you want."

I stroked his cheek with the back of my hand, looking at him adoringly, watching his lovely face each time he turned his attention back to the road, finally realizing that I was actually there with him, that I'd actually had his actual cock in my actual mouth, that I'd actually tasted his actual cum.

Sighing happily and sitting back in my seat, one hand on his thigh, the other up my skirt, casually sliding between my folds, I watched the road, and felt the wind on my face and in my hair.