Mutant X

Story Info
Hunky superhero must choose between sexy girls.
4.3k words
3.75
22.2k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/04/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adam Kane was in his lab at Sanctuary. He was a tall, dark-haired man in his late forties. He was a genius. He was a former employee of Genomex, a human genome research project. The Project created mutants, human beings born with special powers. The GSA went after the mutants and Adam Kane tried to help them. He created Sanctuary, a refuge for all mutants who wanted freedom. He kept Sanctuary with the help of four young mutants. Four of the most powerful. They were collectively known as Mutant X.

Currently, Adam Kane was working in the lab. He was trying to improve the truth serum. It was groundbreaking research. He just wanted to improve it. Create a product that compelled people to show their true selves. No more lies or deceit. All inhibitions would be unleashed. Adam couldn't wait to test it. All of a sudden, two people came into the lab without knocking. Adam was startled and let the vial containing the unfinished product slip from his grasp. The liquid became a gas and spread throughout the building. It affected everyone who came into the surrounding area. Adam was affected and so were his pupils, the women of Mutant X.

Adam Kane looked at Shalimar Fox and Emma DeLauro. The two of them were very beautiful women. He admired Shalimar's athletic body. She had full breasts and a nice, slim figure. Her butt was nice and firm. With her blond hair and wild eyes, she was simply irresistible. The other woman was no slouch either. Emma was almost as tall as Shalimar, with short black hair and alabaster skin. Her eyes were dark and mysterious. Her body was a bit less gorgeous than Shalimar's but still pretty. She had a nice, lean form and well-shaped breasts and buttocks. There was something wild, almost feral about Shalimar and something mischievous about Emma.

Both of them looked at him.

"Do you like what you see?" Shalimar asked.

The look on Adam Kane's face answered her. She walked up to him. Adam had always been so in control of himself, no matter what the situation. Shalimar wanted to test the power of her sexuality against his pragmatic and logical mindset. She could hear his heart beating faster and smelled a change in his smell. He was full of lust. She smiled to herself. She boldly faced him.

"Do you want me?" she asked.

"Yes." Adam said.

"Cool." she answered.

She started to undress him and nibbled on his ear. Emma was not inactive. She was unzipping Adam's pants. She could feel his hard cock inside his underwear. She took it out. Adam almost fainted when he felt Shalimar's cool hands on his member. She looked at his cock. It was long and thick. Just the way she liked them. She just had to taste it. She took Adam Kane's cock in her mouth and started to suck on it. He moaned as she sucked his cock.

He was kissing Shalimar and fondling her breasts. The two women joined forces to bring him down. Shalimar knelt so that Adam Kane's face was between her legs. Adam looked at the beautiful woman as she went down on him. She was so damn hot. He could smell the hot smell of her sex. A woman in heat. He started to lick her pussy. He slid his tongue inside and wormed his way inside her. Shalimar groaned in pleasure when she felt Adam Kane's tongue inside her. She squatted over his face and he lapped at her pussy.

Meanwhile, Emma sucked Adam's cock. She licked the shaft and sucked the head of his cock before licking his balls. He grunted as she sucked his cock. She was determined to find out what he tasted like. She started to suck on his cock like she was a milking machine. She sucked him. She took as much of his cock as she could inside her mouth. She sucked him until he gave in and came inside her mouth. She drank his hot cum, not spilling a single drop.

Shalimar put the strap-on around her waist and fastened the leather on. She took the dildo and slowly guided it inside Emma. Emma lay there, flat on her back, legs spread. She started to fuck Emma with the strap on. She went in and out, slowly. Adam came and positioned himself behind Shalimar. His hands caressed her smooth buttocks and he smacked her ass. She turned around, glaring at him defiantly as she fucked Emma, thrusting in and out of the other woman with a vengeance. Emma moaned as Shalimar fucked her. She was caressing her tits.

Adam parted Shalimar's buttocks and he slid one finger inside her anus. She growled like a beast when his digit explored her asshole. He spat and rubbed it against his cock before rubbing his cock against her asshole. He positioned himself, and pushed. His cock met resistance when it pressed against her asshole, which she instinctively clenched against his intruding cock but he put his weight behind it and it went into her with an audible pop. Shalimar froze when Adam's cock went inside her. He held her firmly and tried to get as much of his cock as he could inside her. Her ass was so damn tight. He started to thrust into her, wanting to go as deep as he could.

She was grunting and her gestures made it seem like she was trying to flee but she grabbed hold of Emma and started fucking the black-haired woman with renewed energy, slamming the strap-on to the hilt inside her. Emma screamed as Shalimar's plastic cock fucked her pussy. Shalimar kept fucking Emma and tried not to scream even though she felt like she was being split in half by Adam Kane's cock. She clenched, hoping she could limit the amount of cock that was fucking her ass.

This only seemed to infuriate Adam as he held her waist so tightly that she felt he was going to leave a mark. He thrust into her, shoving his cock deep inside her. She could tell that he was no longer the smart, gentle Adam that she knew but a son of a bitch intent of ravaging her ass. Her ass felt like pain itself but the pain was slowly being replaced by a curious feeling of fullness and fulfillment. She fucked Emma and Adam fucked her. She felt him go stiff inside her and he came, his cock spat hot cum deep inside her ass. Shalimar screamed and thrust deeply into Emma. Purely by accident, the dildo hit her spot and unleashed a mind-blowing orgasm in her. Both women screamed their pleasure and pain at the top of their lungs.

A little while later, all three of them lay on the floor, spent.

"That was fun." said Shalimar.

"We should do this again sometime." said Emma.

"Yeah, that would be fun." said Adam.

In the blink of an eye he put his clothes back on and asked them to do the same.

"Why?" asked Shalimar.

"Because the boys are coming." said Adam.

"Oh."

When Jesse Kilmartin and Brennan Mulwray came back into the Sanctuary, it was business as usual.

"Anything happen while we were gone?" asked Jesse.

"Something cool?" said Brennan.

"Nah." said Shalimar. She walked away from the control room and flashed Adam a knowing look.

Emma favored Adam with a bright smile. "See you later."

Adam was left in the room with the guys.

"What was that all about?" asked Jesse.

"Who knows?" said Brennan. "Women."

Adam smiled at that and said nothing. He went back to the control board. He was running some simulations and they were going take up most of his time here at the Sanctuary.

A little while later.....

Adam Kane left the Sanctuary. Shalimar and Emma left as well. They were going to hang out in town. Jesse Kilmartin and Brennan were all alone.

"We have the place to ourselves." said Brennan. "What do you want to do?"

Jesse stood at the control board. He was looking through the window. Brennan looked at him. Jesse looked so damn gorgeous today. He had that innocent, cute boy thing going on that drove Brennan wild. He was just standing there, wearing his black silk shirt and leather pants. He looked irresistible. Simply gorgeous. Brennan could feel his cock grow hard just looking at Jesse. Jesse dropped a pen and bent over to pick it up. Teaser, Brennan thought.

He watched as Jesse went back to the control board. He was so busy. Brennan loved Jesse and hated him at the same time. Brennan Mulwray was a macho man. He was handsome, he was a ladies man and he took orders from no one. He was not gay, mind you. He wasn't even bi-sexual. He loved women. It's just that sometimes he had sex with men. Just for a change. He wasn't gay, okay? Just experimenting a bit. He dealt with men. He loved women. He was mostly "straight." Still, whenever he looked at Jesse, he just wanted to grab the boy and fuck him.

Jesse walked to the fridge. He was getting a drink. The fridge had stopped working and there was a puddle of water on the floor. Jesse was too dumb to see it and too clumsy not to trip. He fell. Brennan felt his heart leap in his chest as Jesse fell on the floor.

"Jesse!" he said.

Brennan rushed to Jesse's side. Jesse Kilmartin was lying on his back, more embarrassed than hurt. Brennan gave him a hand up.

"Watch out, buddy." Brennan said.

"Yeah, sure." said Jesse.

With that, he tackled Brennan and Brennan found himself lying on the floor.

"How's it looking from here?" Jesse asked.

Brennan had been caught by surprise. He seriously wanted to kick the motherfucker's ass. He yanked on Jesse's foot and Jesse found himself on the floor, on top of Brennan. Brennan gasped when he felt Jesse Kilmartin's hot body lying on top of him. Brennan was surprised, first by Jesse falling on top of him and second by how his body reacted to Jesse's. Brennan's heart beat faster and he could feel his cock growing hard. Jesse lay on top of him.

"Dude, that was cheating." he said.

Brennan just stared at him. He wasn't thinking about games. 'God, Jesse's body felt good. Maybe he could...nah. No way!'

He pushed Jesse off him.

Jesse stepped back. Brennan looked at him.

"Don't do again." he warned. With that, he stormed off.

Brennan Mulwray took the motorcycle and went racing into the city. He had to get some air. He didn't feel like being around Jesse. The motherfucker was too damn cute. Still, Brennan did not want to get into bed with a guy again. He liked women. He had been with dozens of women in his time and he found that he enjoyed the thrill of the chase. There was nothing on earth like a pretty woman...except maybe hot hunky guys like Jesse Kilmartin who aroused him as much as hot women did, maybe more. He didn't want to think about that. He wanted to go somewhere and feel like a man again. He didn't want to feel like a faggot. He didn't want to feel those tender feelings he had for Jesse. He went to a bar.

Brennan Mulwray went inside the Darkman. It was a singles bar in the city. He hadn't been in the place for a long time. He went to the bar and ordered a drink. He checked out the scene. Not a single interesting-looking person in the bunch. The bar was full of ordinary-looking men and women. Brennan was bored. He just wanted to get away from Mutant X and Jesse Kilmartin for a few hours. Just long enough to clear his head, that was all. He couldn't help brooding over what all that shit could mean.

"Hi, there, handsome." came a voice.

Brennan looked at the woman who sat one stool away from him. She was shorter than him, maybe five foot five, with short black hair and pale blue eyes. She was in her early thirties. 'Another dumb broad coming to the bars, geez.'

"What's your name?" she asked.

"I'm Brennan." he told her.

She smiled and extended her small hand. "I'm Nikki." she said.

He shook her hand and looked her up and down. She smiled at him.

Later...

Brennan Mulwray sat on a couch in Nikki's apartment. He sat there and she came back with drinks. She had come back wearing an old shirt and shorts. Her body was a bit tomboyish but still sexy.

"I don't usually bring guys back to my place." she said.

Brennan looked at her and smiled. He knew he was irresistible. He was used to women and even men going crazy over him. He was the hyper masculine, macho man with the mutant special powers. He had enough raw power to light up the sky or power up a small city. He was a mutant with Elemental powers. Right now, he was just a horny guy. Well, not really horny. He wasn't even attracted to the woman he was with.

They sat together on the couch. She sat real close to him. He reached out and put his arm around her. He touched her short hair and played with her neck and cheeks. She closed her eyes against his touch. Emboldened, Brennan kissed her neck and fondled her breasts. Her breath was coming in short bursts. He could tell that the mere presence of him really aroused her and he liked the effect that he had on her.

A couple minutes later, she had taken her clothes off and Brennan's mouth was between her legs, lapping at her pussy. She was gripping his head and moaning as he worked his tongue inside her. He continued what he was doing, paying close attention as to how her body reacted to his touch. He fingered her ass and licked her clit at the same time. He rose his head and sucked her tit into his mouth while he fingered her pussy. She gasped as his sleek fingers toyed with her insides. Soon, she screamed her pleasure at the top of her lungs. Brennan took a step back and looked at her, a woman experiencing an orgasm. What a sight.

When the sensations subsided, she looked at him with half-opened eyes.

"How was it?" he asked.

"Amazing." she said breathlessly.

She studied him and licked her lips. "Let me return the favor."

Brennan looked at her. "Ok." he said.

She knelt before him and unzipped his pants. She took his cock and held it in her hand. His cock was nice and thick, not just thick but long, too. A good ten inches. She licked the head of his cock and teased the cock slit. He held her by the neck and shoved his cock into her mouth. She started to suck it, slowly. She took as much of his cock as she could in her mouth. She wasn't a bad cocksucker.

She licked the shaft and licked his balls. He felt one of her fingers up his ass and told her he didn't like that so she quit the finger thing. She resumed sucking his cock. He rammed his cock down her throat, fucking her mouth. He could feel her mouth drawing out his seed and soon came inside her mouth. She was a bit surprised by the volley of cum that hit the back of her throat but drank all of his cum without spilling a drop. When she had licked him dry, she looked at him.

Brennan looked at her. What the fuck was she looking at him for? She seemed to be waiting for something. He gestured with his hand and she smiled and turned around. Apparently, she knew the drill. Brennan came up behind her and grasped her nice ass in his hands. She had a hot-looking ass. Nice and round and pleasantly plump, too.

"I'm gonna fuck your ass." he said.

"What?" she asked.

He repeated himself.

"Hold on." she said.

She reached between her legs and he saw that her hand was full of her girl-cum. She had cum just from sucking his cock. He took her cum and smeared it all over her asshole. He then rubbed his cock against her ass and slowly penetrated her. Her ass was tight but he could tell that it was no stranger to penetration. He started to fuck her ass at a slow and easy rhythm, going in and out. She groaned and pushed back, wanting to get more of his cock into her ass. He fucked her, hard. He started to really give it to her, slamming his cock deep into her ass. Her screams and protests seemed to only encourage him as he devastated her ass with his seemingly giant prick. He fucked her until he felt a familiar rush in his loins, and came. His cock spat hot cum deep in her ass and she screamed, lost balance and fell back onto him. They fell on the floor. She winced as he pulled his cock out of her ass.

"How was that?" he asked her.

She gave him a nasty look and he grinned. "A real pain in the ass." she said.

An hour later, Brennan had put his clothes back on and returned to the bar. He didn't feel like returning to the Sanctuary anytime soon and it was only ten past midnight. Brennan just ordered drinks. He had sated his lust for the night and didn't feel like doing anyone else. He just drank himself into a stupor. One of the local tough guys caught Brennan looking at his chick.

"What are you looking at, pal?" the dude asked.

"Your chick looks like a dyke, dude." said Brennan as he looked the chick up and down.

She was short, tattooed and had shaved her head. The guy got angry and grabbed a beer bottle. He threw it at Brennan. Brennan reacted by pure reflex and electricity shot out of his hand and zapped both bottle and man. The man screamed horribly. The bottle exploded into shards and those shards wounded him and his chick. Brennan smiled nastily at the couple as they screamed in pain. Across the bar, people looked at him with fear in their eyes.

Brennan was about to zap them all with enough electricity to power up a city the size of Los Angeles when...several people came in. A tall, pale-skinned brunette woman and a tall, really good-looking young man. Emma DeLauro and Jesse Kilmartin.

"Don't do this, Brennan." said Emma.

Brennan looked at the Telepathic girl. "Fuck you." he said.

He prepared to zap her, along with the rest of them. Jesse Kilmartin bravely put himself between the bar people, Emma and the angry Brennan.

"Don't do this, man." Jesse said. "If you want to hurt them, you're gonna have to hurt me first."

Brennan readied his power. He didn't like protecting the humans. They feared and hated all mutants. He didn't want to spend his time protecting. Still, he couldn't bring himself to zap Jesse. Jesse, the dude who looked so damn cute and had those innocent, gorgeous eyes and that nice, fantastic-looking body. Nope, Brennan wouldn't hurt Jesse. He stood down.

Jesse breathed a sigh of relief. He smiled at Brennan. Brennan looked at Jesse's smile, and smiled back at the pretty boy...he wanted to talk to Jesse but around him the world started spinning and went dark. Brennan fell.

Shalimar Fox had come up behind Brennan in time to catch him. She caught him and carried him easily in her arms, proof of her superhuman strength.

"Is he okay?" asked Emma.

"Yeah." said Shalimar.

Brennan had passed out.

They took him back to Sanctuary. Emma DeLauro used her telepathic powers to wipe out the minds of the people in the bar. No one would remember Brennan displaying his mutant powers in public. The secret of Mutant X would remain safe.

* * *

When Brennan Mulwray came to, he was lying in bed. He didn't know where he was. He recalled the events of the previous night. His attraction to Jesse had grown too hard to deal with. He had gone bar-hopping and found himself a slutty bitch for the night. He made a scene at a bar and Mutant X came to his rescue. His friends sat around his bed. He looked at the smiling faces of Adam Kane, Shalimar Fox, Emma DeLauro and Jesse Kilmartin.

"What happened to me?" Brennan asked.

Adam was more than happy to explain. "All of you were exposed to my bio-truth serum. Only it worked too well. Instead of making you tell the truth, it released all of your inhibitions." Adam paused. "It made all of us do crazy things."

Brennan accepted Adam's explanation and was reassured that the effects wore off after twenty four hours. His friends and fellow Mutant X members walked out of the room. Only Jesse remained. He was about to leave when Brennan asked him something.

"Dude, did I say anything out of character yesterday, something weird?" Brennan asked.

"Nah. You were pretty aggressive, though." said Jesse.

"Uh, ok." said Brennan.

"Take care, amigo." said Jesse. He walked out of the room.

Brennan watched him go. Ok, Jesse Kilmartin didn't know about his secret life. Good.

He didn't know why he kept having those feelings for Jesse Kilmartin. He loved women and enjoyed sex with them. So, he wasn't gay or anything. Still, those feelings remained. He decided to rest. He fell asleep not long after. Last night's events had taken their toll on him.

12