Mutating Morals Ch. 01: Fuck Buddies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Deal." She replied, nodding her head. "Fuck buddies only. Got it."

"Fuck buddies only." I agreed, then swung my legs over the side of the bed and sat up. "And on that note, I guess I need to start getting ready myself. Today's a big day. Speaking of which, did you..."

"They're on the table next to the walk-in closet." She replied, having anticipated my question.

I stood up and grabbed my boxers, put them on, then walked over to the table in question.

On it was an envelope containing two full-access passes for tonight's Billboard Music Awards, being held at the MGM Grand.

I checked the seat assignments and, satisfied with the placement, stuffed the pamphlets back into the envelope.

"These'll do." I announced, then turned around to see Taylor trying to shimmy back into her tiny cocktail dress, her tits jiggling enticingly throughout the process.

She noticed my gaze and laughed.

"I swear," she remarked as she continued to gyrate, "if it was up to men like you, us women wouldn't wear clothes hardly at all."

"Nah," I shot back with a smug look, "not all women. Just the ones that are as sexy as you."

"Hmm, well there are bound to be plenty of those where you're going tonight." She declared as she finished zipping up her dress and stepped into her stiletto heels. "And more than a few will probably be interested in your services, I'll bet."

"That's the assumption, anyway." I concluded as I placed the envelope back on the table.

I turned to see Taylor pick up her purse from the couch next to the window, then saunter over to me, her hips swaying just so.

"Well if by chance you do pick up any new clients," she commented as she reached up and stroked my jawline, "be sure to tell them Taylor sent you."

She then made to try kissing me again, which I reacted to by jerking my head back, but her admonishing look stopped me short of pushing her away.

"Just the cheek, okay?" She said.

"...Okay." I replied as I leaned forward and turned my head to the side.

"Mmuuuwaaahh!"

"See?" She breathed into my ear. "That wasn't so bad, now was it?"

I didn't respond verbally, I just proceeded to rub my cheek where she kissed me in a show of trying to wipe away any lipstick marks she might've left there.

"Ha, relax!" She enthused. "I'm not wearing lipstick. And if I was, most of it would've already rubbed off on your big dick."

She emphasized the point by patting the bulge that was currently contained in my boxer briefs.

"Point taken." I conceded.

And with that, she turned and made her way to the exit, carefully sidestepping the remnants of cum still drying on the hardwood floor.

"See you later, fuck buddy." She said as she reached for the latch and opened the door that led out into the top floor hallway.

"Later." I responded.

And then she was gone.

I gazed back into the bedroom at the mess we'd made, and after taking a moment to dwell on the devious thought of how Taylor's fans would react if they knew what she'd been up to last night, decided to get a towel and start wiping up the evidence.

...But all thought of towels and cleaning up evidence left me when I walked into the bathroom and glanced at the mirror.

Because it was then that I saw it, radiating back at me from the surface of the reflective glass.

Eight letters that had clearly been scrawled there by a finger dipped in our commingled cum, combined to spell out three words:

I LOVE YOU

"Oh shit..." I breathed.

12