Mutual Agreement Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Karenkay
Karenkay
5,850 Followers

I moved myself closer to the sofa and expected for David to move out of the way so I could get into position to fuck my wife. David laughed and said, "Not the pussy, your not going to get any of my pussy. Let Kathy give you a little head." I started to move close and Kathy tilted her head to the side and grabbed hold of my cock and started to suck on me.

It had been a very long time that I was able to achieve an erection for my wife as Kathy began to lick her tongue in little circles around my cock than placing the head inside her mouth. Kathy applied pressure using her tongue to stimulate the underside of my cock.

I looked back toward David and he still had his cock embedded inside my wife and started to slowly fuck her again as Kathy licked my cock. David had raised himself on his knee's and was holding Kathy's legs straight up as and slowly worked his cock in her pussy. Kathy sucked my cock and stopped for a few seconds as she moaned and seemed to be taking in the pleasure of getting fucked by David.

David's cock was making slushing sounds and I knew it was the sperm he had pumped into my wife just a few minutes ago. Kathy was doing her best to suck my cock but kept stopping as David worked his cock from side to side inside my wife.

David stopped suddenly and said to step around where he was and pulled his cock out of my wife. David said, "step in their old boy and give her a try." I couldn't believe he wanted me to take his place as I got up on the sofa and placed the head of my cock at Kathy's pussy. Kathy put her hand on my chest and rubbed the hair as I pushed forward. It had been almost two years since I was able to fuck my wife.

Unfortunately, Kathy's pussy had been stretched out by David's massive cock and she didn't feel tight as I once knew her to be. I fucked my wife for several minutes anyway because she felt so hot and wet. The wetness I was feeling was David's seed and I could see the thick white foam it formed around my cock.

David took a hold of my arm and said that was enough pussy and said to pull out before I shoot my load inside his woman. David grabbed my neck and pulled my head next to his and whispered, "That little belly gets filled by black seed only." David got back into position and continued to fuck my wife. I watched his cock inside my wife very close this time and cold saw how much it had to stretch to accommodate him. Yet, my cock felt very loose inside Kathy tonight.

Kathy started to motion for me to come close so she could suck on my cock but David stopped her and said, "He's going to have to go out now and find his own woman." I tried to get Kathy's attention by looking in the eye's but she was so occupied by David's thrusts that she just put her arms around him and locked her legs around his ass as they ignored me and continued to fuck

David turned his head for a moment and said, "sit down in the chair and jack yourself off until you can find a woman." I had to admit that I was so horny from watching them fuck I sat in the chair and beat myself off while watching them fuck.

I could hear David whispering to my wife and I don't think he knew that I could hear him. David asked my wife, "Does my big black cock feel better inside you than his little white dick." I could hear my wife's reply as she whispered back, "Yes, you're so much bigger." David whispered back and said, "Your white pussy feels so tight around my cock." David fucked Kathy for several more minutes until I herd him again, "Tell me to shoot my seed into your belly again." Kathy replied, "Yes, fill my belly with your black seed."

I was jerking myself off and started to cum as David shot his load of sperm inside my wife for the second time tonight. Mine shot off and hit the floor in front of me as I herd David grunt and flex his ass as the last of his seed emptied inside my wife's pussy.

David slowly got up off my wife and said he had to pee and walked out of the room leaving my wife and I sitting in the living room. I could see the sperm glistening on his cock as he walked toward the bathroom and shut the door. Kathy got up off the sofa and walked over toward me and sat on my lap and put her arms around me.

Kathy started to say something as her pussy made a fluttering sound as David's seed started to make its way out and ran down onto my leg. The largest portion of David's seed was thick and white and lay on my leg as more clear sperm ran out of Kathy's pussy.

Kathy laughed when her pussy made the noise and seeing David's load drip onto my leg. I put my arm around her anyway as Kathy gave me a kiss and said we would fuck when David was gone. I told Kathy that David planned on staying for at least two weeks and her reply was, "You'll just have to wait a little longer." Then Kathy got up before David came out and found her on my lap.

When my wife stood up I could see more of David's sperm drip out of her pussy and run down her legs. I took my underwear and wiped the glob off my leg as David stepped back into the room and put his arms around my wife and kissed her. David dropped his hand to Kathy's belly and patted it than gave her tit's a squeeze before she headed into the bathroom.

David sat down on the sofa and asked me how it felt getting my cock sucked tonight and a little white pussy and laughed. I just shook my head and agreed with what he had said to me. David said I had him scared for a while because he thought I was going to cum inside Kathy. David said, "Did you see all that sperm I shot into that woman's pussy tonight?" David than asked me, "Did you see her respond to me tonight, she wants to get knocked-up so bad I can feel it in my balls."

David told me to take a look at those pills he brought over because even though I was able to get hard tonight they might help me along in the future. Kathy walked back into the room still naked and started to sit next to David but he pulled her onto his lap and held her like she was a little child. David bent his head down and started to nibble on Kathy's titty's giving them little bits as she giggled and shivered on his lap.

David looked over at me and said, "Goodnight my friend, I think we'll continue this in the bedroom. We have some black and white breeding to do tonight." David picked my wife up in his arms and carried my wife into the bedroom and shut the door.

Karenkay
Karenkay
5,850 Followers
12