Mutual Attractions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No I don't mind." Jamie had no words. Why was this detective helping her? Was she just doing her job or was she interested her?

"Let's get you home then." The detective said walking out the door. Jamie turned off the lights, activated her alarm and joined the detective on her motorbike.

"Hold on tight." The detective exclaimed from in the helmet.

Jamie hesitated for a second then wrapped her arms tightly around Julie's waist. She then tucked her head in behind the detectives back. She pulled away causing Jamie to hold on even tighter. Julie could feel Jamie's heart race against her spine. It felt amazing to have someone's soft arms around her. She hasn't felt like this in a long time.

It was late so the roads weren't that busy. The bartender felt safe with the detective. She released a deep breath relaxing into the detective's body. She followed her every move; leaning from side to side. They reached 5th avenue in half an hour. Julie slowed down for Jamie to signal when to stop. She released one arm slightly and tapped the detective in her side.

Julie parked the bike then waited for Jamie to get off before she got off. The detective walked with Jamie into the building to her apartment door. The young woman searched in her pocket for her key and gasped. Her apartment door was slightly open. Julie grabbed her gun and pushed Jamie against the wall to the side of the door.

"Stay here." The detective whispered going inside the apartment.

Julie stalked in slowly; looking around with her weapon ready. Clear. Clear. Clear. Clear. She declared to herself checking every room. The whole apartment was trashed; pillows torn and papers littered over the floor, pieces of glass everywhere, the couches were cut right through and paintings that hung on the walls were on the floor. The detective returned to the apartment door finding Jamie standing in the door way with tears in her eyes and her mouth gaping.

"Don't touch anything." The detective holstered her weapon and withdrew her mobile phone from her pants pocket. The detective walked away from the younger woman towards a window talking to dispatch then put her phone away again. She then faced the younger woman.

"Who would do this? What were they looking for? I don't have anything anyone would be looking for."

"I don't know yet but I promise I will find out. Do you have any other family you can stay with, where you would be safe?"

Jamie couldn't speak at all. She just shook her head in answer and walked past Julie while looking around the lounge area. After a few minutes of silence Jamie answered the question. "I grew up in a foster home. My foster parents died two years ago. Jake lives with me. I only have the Captain and his wife."

Again silence engulfed the room; this time until the Captain and other officers arrived on the scene.

"What do we have here detective?" He asked getting straight to the point.

"We only have a break in, nothing seems to be gone. It looks like whoever broke in was looking for something. We haven't touched anything since we got here."

"Okay let's see what we can find people. I need fingerprints ... anything that would tell us who is doing this." The Captain ordered then turned to Jamie and Julie.

"Julie I have a special job for you; you are on protection duty. You, Jamie and Jake are going to stay in the cottage behind my house. It's the safest place I can think of at the moment and the safe house is being used. I already sent Jake a message to go to my house immediately."

"Oh Uncle Frank, do you really think that would be necessary? I don't think whoever did this would come back and I think Julie has a lot of work to do without having to worry about protecting us?"

Before the Captain could speak the detective spoke first letting a long audible sigh escape her lips.

"This could be my chance to speak to Jake and I would be much happier knowing that you are safe. Whoever did this still hasn't found what they were looking for by the looks of it. They will be back."

"Exactly and at the moment Julie is the only one I can trust to protect you and Jake. I will have an unmarked vehicle on stand-by outside my house at all times."

"Jamie, why don't you go and pack a few things while I go home and do the same? I will meet you guys at the cottage."

"Okay I will be right back Uncle Frank." The young woman looked at the detective with unsure eyes.

She then turned and walked to her room leaving the Captain and detective alone to talk. She grabbed a bag in her closet and packed clothes for her and then went to Jake's room and packed a few things for him.

"Captain, I think all this is linked to Tom's death. I think he was involved with the drug cartel. Jamie told me that she found drugs in the men's room at the bar the other day. It sounds like the drugs had disappeared because he stormed out the bar from the men's room in a rush and apparently upset about something."

"I feared it would be about him and since he and Jake were seeing each other both Jamie and Jake will remain in danger until we can solve this."

"I agree Captain but I really feel that I should be doing more to assist in the case. I mean they will be safe at the cottage ... we could just have an officer we trust watch over them and the Misses during the day while we work."

"I know Julie." The Captain got quiet for a few seconds thinking. "The medical examiner examining Tom's body is at the hospital here on 5th avenue as well as the shooter. I guess you could make a turn there in the morning then meet me at the precinct after that."

Julie turned toward the door and went home with her bike. She parked her bike behind the stairs leading up to her apartment. Standing in her apartment with a bag already packed, she couldn't help but wonder why the Captain was so keen on having Jamie and Jake at his house. While working with the I.A. the detective has grown suspicious of everyone in the department even the Captain. Maybe he was just being protective over them or maybe he has much more sinister reasons.

"Or maybe you are just being silly Julie." The detective spoke to herself.

Julie left her apartment and went to her unmarked vehicle standing in front of the building. Opening the driver side door she threw her bag onto the passenger seat and got in starting the vehicle then drove off. She has been to the Captains house a few times in the past ten years.

The Captain has a big house. From the gate it almost looked like a small mansion or maybe a small castle. At night it kind of looked like a haunted house. To Julie it felt like she was driving straight into the hell mouth. It seemed a bit to extravagant for the pay grade of a captain of a police department. Yet he could have inherited the house as well.

The detective parked her vehicle in front of the house. Grabbing her bag, she got out and walked to the front door. Before she could knock, the door opened. To the detective's relief it was Jamie. It looked like Jamie was happy to see her. The young woman looked giddy and full of energy.

"Come on in Detective." The younger woman said with a shy smile standing aside while brushing a stray hair behind her ear.

"Please call me Julie. Detective sounds so formal." The detective said walking into the house past Jamie. Their eyes locked onto each other. Just as Jamie closed the door they were startled by a male voice coming from the stairs.

"Good you're here Julie. The cottage is ready for you. Dinner is in an hour. Why don't you get settled in before we sit down to eat?" The Captain said standing at the base of the stairs.

"Sure Captain, I will be a while though. I just need to clean up first."

"That's alright, take your time. Jamie can show you to the cottage." He said turning to his left into his home office then closed the doors.

The detective looked at Jamie waiting for her to lead the way. The young woman had a dreamy look on her face. Julie felt the heat creep up to her face as she blushed then cleared her throat.

"Oh right, the cottage." The young woman said as her face turned into a darker shade of red.

The detective walked behind Jamie through the house to the back yard. Jamie swayed her hips seductively knowing that the woman behind her wouldn't be able to resist watching. The detective licked her lips while watching Jamie's hips sway from side to side. The detective's heart raced in her chest as her breathing became more raged.

By the time the two women reached the cottage the detective could feel the wetness dripping between her legs. The cool breeze of the night blew lightly on her skin causing a thrill to run down her spine. Jamie opened the door to the cottage and stepped inside with the detective short on her heels. She felt her own wetness in her panties as she walked.

Just the thought of what the detective could do to her almost made her cum on the spot.

"Okay Julie, the bedroom is to the left." The young woman said leading Julie to the bedroom.

The cottage was small with an open plan kitchen and lounge. The bedroom was to the left of the cottage with a door on the right of the bedroom leading to the bathroom.

There was only one bed and the couches in the tiny lounge were single seaters.

"There is only one bed so we will have to share. Jake is going to sleep in the guestroom in the house. You don't mind sharing, do you?" Jamie asked chewing on her lower lip.

"No... no... I don't mind sharing, unless you would be uncomfortable with it."

"No it won't be a problem. Do you have everything you need?"

Julie took a deep breath to compose her feelings and threw her bag on the bed. She stuck her hand inside and withdrew sweat pants and a t-shirt. Jamie stood at the door watching the detective going about her business.

"Yes thank you Jamie, I will be right out." The detective said looking up at the young woman. She felt the urge to take this young woman into her arms and kiss her. The look on Jamie's face told her that this young woman was feeling the same urges as she was. She was staring at Julie with lustful eyes and was nervously chewing on her lower lip and playing with her fingers.

"Okay then, would you like me to wait or ..."

Julie interrupted her noticing the hopeful look on the young woman's face. "I... uhm... t... think I will be alright for n... now." She said stuttering.

The detective saw disappointment wash over the young woman's face as she turned around and headed to the small lounge area. Julie headed to the bathroom and locked the door behind her. She stripped from her clothes and stepped into the cold spray of the shower. The water gradually heated as she stood with her hands against the wall. She let her right hand softly caress her body down to her heated pussy.

Her left hand strayed pinching and pulling one of her nipples as her right hand caressed her already erect clit. Soft moans escaped her lips as her hands slowly brought her closer and closer to orgasm.

Jamie remembered that there was no towel in the bathroom. So she went back to the room and got a towel out of a chest of drawers standing in the corner of the room below the window.

She stood at the bathroom door. Before she knocked on the door she heard a moan from inside the bathroom. At first the young woman thought it was her imagination until she heard another moan. Jamie stood there in silence listening. Her own hand slipped down to her pussy and gasped as she felt how wet she was. She caressed her clit through her jeans while listening to Julie's moaning becoming louder and louder spurring on her own moans.

Julie thought of their closeness at the bar before they left; the feeling of Jamie's arms around her waist on the bike and then the way Jamie swayed her hips as she led her to the cottage. That was all Julie needed to push her over the edge. She let one long and loud moan slip from her lips and threw her head back as she rode out her orgasm. A smile grew on Julie's lips at Jamie's moans outside the bathroom door which triggered another orgasm to hit her.

Jamie's orgasm ripped from her core when she heard Julie's final loud moan. She braced herself up against the wall with her other hand still holding the towel as she rode out her orgasm. After a few seconds she heard Julie turn off the water to the shower.

"Oh fuck." She whispered to herself, threw the towel on the bed over Julie's bag and rushed out of the cottage to the house. Julie stepped out of the shower and looked around searching for a towel. There was no towel in the bathroom. She unlocked the bathroom door and opened it slightly to see if the coast was clear. Opening the door wider she saw a towel on top of her bag.

Smiling to herself she knew that Jamie had left the towel out for her and wondered how much of what she was doing Jamie had heard. The detective quickly dried herself off and got dressed.

Trying to slow down her breathing Jamie stood in the kitchen snooping around in the fridge while taking deep breaths. She turned around and froze when she saw Julie standing in the doorway with her arms crossed and a smug smile on her face. The sweatpants the detective wore fit snugly around her thighs and waist. The t-shirt was a little tight around her chest and shoulders showing off her toned strong arms. Her long straight black hair hung over her shoulders still wet.

Jamie looked down her body again and saw that the detective was walking barefoot. Julie's painted toenails stood out against the white tiled floor.

"Wow, you look a lot different in those than in a biker suite."

"Thank you very much and thanks for the towel." The detective said watching as a blush crept onto Jamie's face.

"Oh it was nothing; I was half way out the cottage when I remembered I didn't put a towel in the bathroom." Jamie took another deep breath and let it out slowly.

Julie looked around the kitchen; a modern set kitchen with see through cupboards hanging on the walls and dark wood cupboards spread along the lower part of the walls. The glasses were right over Jamie's head. The detective stepped toward the young woman. Jamie braced herself by placing her hands on the counter on either side of her waist while watching Julie. Julie stood against Jamie with their breasts pressing together while raising her left arm reaching for a glass. She lowered her head and whispered in Jamie's ear.

"Thanks for the orgasm you're moaning really helped." Jamie gasped at the detectives words and moaned feeling her hot breath on her neck. The detective put her right hand on Jamie's waist then looked at the young woman's face. Jamie's eyes were closed and her face flushed. Julie closed her own eyes and gently pressed her lips against Jamie's. Jamie opened her eyes stunned then she relaxed into the detective's body closing her eyes and placing her hands on Julie's hips. The detective ran her tongue along Jamie's lips asking for permission to enter. The young woman parted her lips letting the detective's tongue enter her mouth. Their tongues massaged each other and probed every crevice of their mouths. They parted from the kiss looking into each other's eyes.

"We should probably get to the dining room before they send a search party after us." Julie stepped back releasing her one hand from Jamie's waist while holding a glass in her other hand.

"I... I... Wow... uhm." Jamie couldn't get her words out right; instead she pushed herself away from the counter and just smiled at the detective walking past the taller woman speechless.

The detective turned to the basin and pored herself some water from the tap for her dry throat.

"That was the first time ever that one of my kisses left a girl speechless and leaving me wet again." She said to herself then walked to the dining room to join the others.

Jamie and Julie kept steeling glances at each other. The others could see that something was brewing between the two women. Jake was beside himself with his cousin's attraction to this down-to-earth looking detective. He could sense that the detective was a lovable and honourable person who would carry the person she loves on a golden platter; never mind the silver platter.

The Misses and Captain went to bed after dinner leaving the young ones to clean up. Clean up was quick, Jamie and Julie seemed to compliment each other in every way.

Jamie was in the cottage lying on the bed thinking about the kiss she and the detective shared in the kitchen. The words Julie whispered in her ear repeated itself in her mind, the feeling of Julie's hot breath on her neck and her voice speaking so soft into her ear. Remembering the feeling of pure heat rushing through her body when the detective kissed her, she held her hand over her heart. The rapid beating of her heart against her hand sent her into a deep sleep.

'Was she falling in love with this woman? Was she just attracted to this woman? Was there such a thing as love at first site?' A million questions raced through her mind trying to figure out how she felt.

When Julie finally went to bed, Jamie was already asleep. She quietly got into the bed keeping her distance from Jamie. In a few seconds the detective was asleep. She felt a sense of peace having a person next to her.

The next morning the detective woke up with the younger woman's arm draped over her chest. She carefully slipped out of the bed. The young woman looked so peaceful despite the situation. Julie went to the Captains home office to check on some files on his computer. The Captain gave her permission to do as she pleased. She didn't know the man very well on a personal level but he seemed to be a great person and friend.

He called her this morning to confirm that the shooter in the hospital is indeed the one that killed Tom; his name is Johnson Harrison. His guns striations and bullets matched those removed from Tom. Forensics night shift staff worked through the night doing what they did best.

Jake met up with Julie in the office. He figured that she might have a few questions she would like to ask him.

Looking up from the computer, the detective saw Jake standing in the doorway.

"Hi Jake, would you like to talk now or later?" She asked him crossing her fingers on the table in front of her.

"I would rather talk now before my courage runs away."

"Okay, grab a seat Jake. I was just checking out some files on the police data base." She logged out from the data base and logged off of the computer.

The detective stood up and sat next to Jake on the long couch leaning her back against the arm rest. Jake looked at her for a few seconds trying to think on where to start. Sensing his discomfort she put her hand on his for support.

"Why don't you start on how you and Tom met?" She asked him removing her hand from his.

"Well we met at the bar two months ago. I was off duty and he was sitting on his favourite spot at the end of the bar. I of coarse am the shy one and I noticed him glancing at me with a goofy smile on his face. I looked down then when I looked at him again he was right beside me with a drink for each of us. We talked for the rest of the night till closing time. By that time he was so drunk Jamie and I had to drag him to my car. That night he slept on the couch." Sighing at the memory Jake smiled; his whole face lit up.

"After that we grew closer. We kept our relationship hidden from public but we really did love each other. He was very good at hiding his sexual preference."

"Yes he was. I didn't even know that he was gay until Jamie tolled me last night. Despite his indiscretions at the force, he was a really good guy. So everything between you two went well until about a week or two ago. What happened?" She looked at Jakes face trying to read his emotions.

He sincerely looked heart broken over Tom's death.