Mutual Attractions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake felt his emotions well up behind his eyes. He took a deep breath and slowly released it.

"I found out that he was selling drugs for the same people I used to work for before I got arrested; Troy Bossmann a.k.a. the Boss. He used to stash the drugs in the men's room at the bar. It disappeared and he tried to blame it on me." Jake took another deep breath before continuing.

"He knew that I didn't want to go down that road again. I got a second chance at life. I tried to help him find a real job as well because he came to me two days ago with a broken nose and a bruise over his rib cage." Jake closed his eyes letting a tear run down his cheek.

"They beat him up because of the drugs that disappeared?" The detective asked him.

"Yes they did. I begged him to turn them in to the police."

"Do you have any idea on who might have taken the drugs?"

"No but I have noticed one of the kitchen staff acting a bit strange lately. I think his name is Carl."

"What do you mean by strange Jake?"

Jake thought about it for a moment, thinking of a better way to say what he saw.

"I could see that he is on something ...I mean he would have red eyes, he is moody all the time and he would disappear and come back all happy. After a short while he would be moody again and he is always sniffing. I know the signs of an addict when I see one. Carl never was like he is now."

"Yes I will check up on that. Hopefully Jamie would give me permission to have a look around the bar without a warrant tomorrow. Do the staff members have lockers at work?" Julie had this look of interest on her face; an interest on who took the drugs and if it could have lead to why Tom was killed.

Jake sat there admiring this woman's strength. She had lost a friend and former colleague today, yet she still had the strength to go on with the case.

"Yes they do have lockers; Jamie made them each sign on their work contracts that in the case of a police investigation that she has full right to open their lockers if needed. She is smart that way. She was studying to be a lawyer before her foster parents died and left her the bar."

Jake smiled as he saw the smile on the detectives face grow at the mention of his cousin's name. "May I ask you a question detective?"

Julie looked at him quizzically. "Sure go ahead Jake, but only if you call me Julie."

"Do you like her ... Julie?" He asked her smiling even wider at the shock on her face.

"Do you mean Jamie?" He nodded in answer. She knew exactly who he was talking about. "Y... Yes I do like her, but it would be a bit difficult for me to have a relationship with her at the moment; especially with both of us involved with this case. Do you think she likes me?" Julie had a look of both hopefulness and dread on her face asking that question. Jake had a knowing look in his eyes which added more to Julie's feeling of dread.

A moment of silence stretched through the little office. The detective grew a little more impatient with every second that passed by. "Jake, please tell me the truth. I don't want my heart broken or her heart broken for that matter."

"Okay enough teasing. I've known Jamie for six years now. She is the kind of person that carries her heart on her sleeve. If she gives you her hand; she gives you her heart. I know her well enough to know that she really does like you and finds you attractive. After the recent bad relationship she had; she must really like you more than you think to let you into her heart so quickly."

"So she is the kind of person that falls in love with another person very quickly. I ..." Before she could finish the misses walked in with a tray.

"Good morning, I hope you kids slept well last night." She said with a raspy voice.

The misses was quite good looking for her age. The Captain was a very lucky man to have such a woman in his life.

"Oh yes we did, thank you ma'am." The older woman put the tray on a small coffee table next to the couch.

"Oh please call me Theresa. Ma'am makes me feel so old."

Julie took a cup of coffee into her hands.

Keeping the cup close to her face, she let the aroma of the coffee wake up all of her senses.

"I need to get to the hospital in two hours. I need to get ready for work. I'm supposed to meet the Captain at the precinct when I'm done at the hospital." The detective took short slow sips of the coffee savouring the flavour.

Jake and Theresa took their coffee into their hands. Julie stood up and headed toward the kitchen making a fresh cup of coffee then headed to the cottage. Walking into the bedroom the detective stood at the door watching Jamie sleep. The younger woman stirred and moaned. The detective walked to the side of the bed and sat down next to Jamie putting the cup of coffee down on the bedside table.

"Jamie..." The detective called softly putting her hand on the younger woman's thigh. Jamie turned onto her back opening her eyes.

"Good morning." The younger woman said with a smile sitting up against the headboard.

"Good morning sleeping beauty. I brought you some coffee."

"Thank you very much, you are so sweet."

A moment of silence followed. The two women looked deeply into each other's eyes. Julie stood up and went to the bathroom letting the showers water run.

"I'm sorry if I upset you last night by kissing you."

Julie stood in front of the shower feeling the waters heat on her hand.

"You didn't upset me at all." Jamie said from the bathroom door making Julie jump out of surprise.

The detective's jaw dropped at the sight in front of her. Jamie stood at the door stark naked. Jamie has a stunning body; young fair skin and soft firm features.

She watched the younger woman walk closer toward her with lust filled eyes. The young woman wrapped her arms around her waist. Their breasts pressed together; she could feel both their already hard nipples rub against each other.

"Are you sure you want this Jamie?" She asked the young woman with their lips just an inch away from each other.

"I don't want this, I want you Julie. I don't always get what I want but if I set my sights on something ... I take it. I fell in love with you when I first saw you come into the bar yesterday."

The young woman said these words to her without breaking eye contact which told the detective that this woman was serious about her feelings.

Julie stood there searching her own feelings. Does she feel the same way about this young woman? They have only known each other for a few hours yet there was an unmistakable force drawing them together. Were they going to fast with this? Looking into Jamie's eyes she noticed just how beautiful they were; a bright hazel colour.

"We have only met last night yet I feel that I've known you all my life Jamie. We obviously share a mutual attraction ... wait ... you said ... you ... fell in love with me."

"Yes I did. I'm sure Jake already told you that I fall for a person very quickly. Which is why I got hurt the most in all my failed relationships. God you have the most beautiful crystal blue eyes I have ever seen. Every time I look at you I feel captivated. I can't stop looking at you."

The lustful look in Jamie's eyes turned into pure love.

"Usually people can't look at me because they find my eyes kind of scary. They say I can look straight into their souls. Yet here you are, saying that you're in love with my eyes."

Julie leaned slightly forward pressing her lips to Jamie's. Their lips parted at the same time permitting each other to enter at will. Their tongues massaged each other and probed hungrily; their hands groping and roaming freely causing each other to moan into the other's mouth. Jamie's soft skin felt almost like satin under Julie's hands. Breaking their kiss Jamie pulled the older woman's t-shirt off over her torso, head and arms.

She let the t-shirt drop to the floor then hooked her thumbs into Julie's waistband. The detective looked at the young woman raising an eyebrow while watching her slowly pull down her sweatpants.

"Let's get you cleaned up before you leave for work." Jamie softly pushed Julie backward into the shower with a sly smile.

"You are so beautiful Jamie." Standing under the spraying water they attentively washed each other from head to toe. Without warning Julie pushed the young woman against the wall and dropped to her knees in front of Jamie. Gently sliding her hands up Jamie's right leg, she raised the leg over her right shoulder. Looking up into Jamie's eyes as to ask for permission, she licked her lips. Jamie bit down on her lower lip, her eyes sparkling hazel.

"Please make love to me?" She asked looking down at the erotic vision in front of her.

Julie placed a kiss on Jamie's trimmed mound then kissed along her folds. Using her fingers she separated the folds revealing the young woman's treasure. She explored her new found treasure softly around the tunnel then fluttered her tongue over the little nub. Short soft moans escaped through the young woman's lips.

"You like that?" Julie asked looking at the woman's face.

"Mmmmm, yessss I do." She hissed tilting her head back against the wall closing her eyes and licking her lips. Julie roamed the woman's treasure for a few more seconds building her up. Feeling her own need build in her core, Julie stood up taking Jamie by her hands and led her to the bedroom.

Jamie lay down on the bed pulling Julie down on top of her into a kiss. Jamie moved her one leg in between Julie's thighs rubbing her hot throbbing pussy against it to stimulate her need. Julie felt the young woman's thigh rub against her own throbbing clit. They moaned into each other's mouths. The detective placed her hands next to her young lovers head breaking their kiss. Jamie sighed in disappointment. Sensing her disappointment Julie started speaking.

"I want to look into your eyes as you cum for me Baby."

Moving their hips together matching the others movements they looked into each others eyes filled with love.

Jamie flipped their bodies so she would be on top. She placed her legs on either side of her lover's thighs rubbing their clits together. Julie grabbed onto her lovers thighs watching the ecstasy creep to her face. They moved their hips faster with each thrust adding more pressure to their stimulation. Their moans and mixed scents filled the room.

"I'm close." Jamie said gasping for air.

"I can feel you. I am too." Julie said matching her lovers gasps.

"Oh... mmmm... Sweetie yes just like that." Jamie's words filled the air in the room.

"Oh Jamie yes." They moved their hips faster in unison; their orgasms reached the surface. They screamed each others names at the same time.

"Jamie... Julie!" They rode their orgasms out for as long as they could as they looked into each others eyes. A series of smaller orgasms followed in hot pursuit. Then finally Jamie collapsed into Julie's arms exhausted.

Julie held her lover close feeling her heart beat against her chest. Her young lovers breathing slowly turned regular. Jamie gave Julie a kiss in her neck below her ear.

"God Baby if you do that, we will never get out of this room." The older woman said feeling a thrill run down her spine.

"Is that a promise?" Jamie said lifting her head and placed a passionate kiss on her lover's lips.

They broke their kiss looking into each others eyes. "I love you." Both women said at the same time making each other smile even wider.

"You should probably get going before I get you in trouble."

"Yeah, I have to get to the hospital to question the shooter and see the medical examiner."

Jamie got off of her lover and sat next to her crossing her legs.

"Then I will see you late this afternoon after work."

Julie stood up and got dressed. She put on a black female skirt suite with a white blouse under the jacket and low heel, knee high black boots. Standing in front of the mirror in the bathroom she tied up her hair into a pony tail and returned to the room.

"Mmmmm you look so sexy in that suite Sweetie." Jamie said standing up from the bed pulling a t-shirt over her head then pulled some panties on.

"Mmmmm hhmmm you look much sexier in just that t-shirt." Julie said placing a hungry kiss on her lover's lips then continued speaking her face turning serious. "I was wondering if you would let me search the staff's lockers later today. I have a lead that I need to follow up on ... unless you would like to see a search warrant first."

Her young lover looked at her puzzled. "Sure that won't be a problem at all. Is this about the missing drugs ... if I may ask?"

"Yes it is but please don't tell any of your staff about this. I have a feeling that the drugs are the reason why Tom was killed."

"I thought as much. You can come search their lockers; I have my own spare keys. The quicker we can get this over with, the better."

Julie placed one last kiss on her young lover's lips then hugged her tightly.

"I'm taking you out for dinner tonight then afterwards we're going to The Pink Palace to blow off some steam."

"Sounds like fun. What should I wear?"

"Surprise me Baby. I will see you later." The detective strapped her shoulder holster on with her weapon in it, clipped her badge on the waistband of her skirt and then left for the hospital.

*********

The hospital felt cold and the smell of medicine hung in the air. The shooter was awake and under police guard through the night. They had him handcuffed to the bed so he wouldn't go anywhere.

"Good morning. I am Detective Swan. Will you be willing to answer a few questions regarding last nights shooting?"

The man grunted under his breath then looked at the detective with hateful eyes. "I don't know what you are talking about Detective."

"Oh come on Johnson. We have proof that the weapon found on you is the one that killed the victim at the bar and that you are the one that pulled the trigger. I also know why he was killed. All I want to know is who you are working for?"

"Look lady, why would I help you? Even if I do help you, you can't protect me from the people I work for. You can't guarantee my safety. The Boss has people in high places right where he wants them."

"The Boss... do you mean Troy Bossmann the head of the drug cartel?" Julie watched the suspects face carefully reading his expressions.

"Uhm... no I... I didn't say that." The suspects face turned scared, he nervously looked around the room as if someone would jump out at any minute and kill him.

"So you work for Troy then. Johnson if you help us bring him down, we could put you under witness protection if you testify against him. All we need is to catch him in the act." The suspect seemed to think about what she said to him.

"I don't know what to tell you Detective. What do you want to know?" He said with regret showing in his eyes. Was it regret for the victim or for turning on his boss?

"I know the victim, Tom, worked for him and I know why he was killed." The detective was acting on pure instinct of what she heard so far, she was bluffing. "Does he have any deliveries he attends himself or do you have him recorded somewhere ordering you to kill Tom?" She intensely watched Johnson's face.

He had a knowing look in his eyes. There is something he knows or has that can help Julie stop this Cartel. His face turned from serious to afraid and then from evil to compassion in mere seconds. He seemed to be contemplating on what he should do.

"Well I do have something. Let's call it my insurance. Every call I received from him so far is recorded on my phone. There is a recording on it from yesterday morning where he orders me to kill Tom. All the other recordings can help you nail him as well." He leaned to his right side and retrieved his phone from a draw then handed it to the detective. The detective took a clean folded cloth from a nearby table and covered the phone with it. Without touching the phone with her hands she placed it carefully in her jacket pocket.

'She will bag and tag it in her car.' The detective thought to herself. "Thank you Johnson, another officer will be here to take your sworn testimony later."

"Don't mention it." He took a deep breath then said in an almost whisper to himself: "I'm a dead man."

Julie was out the door and down the hall to the elevator before he could answer her. She couldn't exactly hear what he said but she knew he said something. Whether it was meant for her or no-one she did not know.

The detective took the elevator to the basement of the hospital to where the medical examiner worked in the morgue. Walking through the double swing doors, the detective felt a colder, icier thrill run down her spine. The cold room felt and smelled like death itself.

"I don't think that I will ever get used to this place." The detective said standing behind the doctor.

"Good morning detective Swan. What brings you here?" The doctor was Julie's ex girlfriend. Julie left Andrea after she found her cheating with another doctor.

They felt awkward seeing each other every single time, even if it was just for work. "Hi Doc, I'm here about the victim of a shooting at a bar from last night. He is a former cop named Tom." The detective looked around in silence.

"Yes I did autopsy late last night. What else is there for you to learn if you were there?" The doctor looked at the detective in frustration.

"Did you send some blood for tests? I need to know if he was using drugs and I need the paper work for his case file ... please."

"Yes I have the results, you should know by now that I do any blood tests myself. It's all there on my desk." Andrea looked at the detective then smiled lightly. "You have met someone, haven't you?" Julie just shot the doctor a 'none of your business' look.

"Look Julie, I know I broke your heart ... and I have paid dearly for it but can we just put what happened behind us and at least be friends ... please." The doctor she was having an affair with split when he found out that Andrea was pregnant. She never saw him again after that. She can't even find him to pay child support.

Julie looked at Andrea with all of her emotions showing on her face. "We can friends but I don't want you to try and worm your way back into my life because it won't happen. Yes I have met someone. Before you ask the obvious third degree; we met yesterday, I don't know if it is serious yet, we do have feelings for each other and for some reason she makes my heart skip three beats when ever I hear her voice or when she looks at me with all that love in her eyes."

Andrea looked at her former lover with tears welling up in her eyes. "I know I did you wrong ..." She didn't get a chance to finish speaking.

"Being with Jamie has made me realise that I never felt for you what I feel for her."

"Then I am very happy that you finally found that special someone Julie. From the moment you walked in I could see you have a certain glow about you. I have met someone too and Maxine's amazing with little Callum and she treats me like I should have treated you."

Julie took a deep breath and relaxed; feeling all the tension she has been building up in the last few minutes slip away. Just the thought of going home to a woman like Jamie made her happier then she ever felt in the last two years.

"How is Callum doing?" Julie asked with a smile tugging on the corner of her lips.

"Oh he is getting very big. We had his first birthday a month ago."

"That's good." Julie thought for a second then continued. "I am taking Jamie to The Pink Palace tonight. Why don't you guys join us?"

"I will have to get a baby sitter for tonight then. We'll see you there."

"Good, see you tonight. I have to get going; I still have a lot to do today. Bye Andrea."

"Bye Julie."

Julie left the hospital after she carefully put Johnson's phone into a bag and tagged it. She had to see the Captain and report to him what she had thus far into the investigation.