Mutual Attractions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi Captain." She announced herself knocking on his office door.

"Hi Julie, come in and sit down. What do you we have so far?"

"Well, I have Johnson's phone with recordings he says will help bring Troy down and then I have Tom's medical file. Andrea did everything last night." Julie said handing him the evidence.

"Okay, we will take a look at these." He said putting the phone aside and opened the file.

"There's one more thing about Tom you should know Captain. I checked his financials this morning. He was receiving payments from Troy's personal account and his medical file says he was using cocaine. Every cocaine distributor makes their mix different from the others. We have a few samples in the system; we could compare the sample of cocaine in his blood to those we have of Troy's mixture. That should give us more leverage on him."

"Yes I agree. Well we still have a lot to do. I will get this phone to forensics. Is there anything else you need to do today?"

"Yes Captain there is. I have a lead I need to follow on Tom's missing drugs. Jamie gave me permission without a search warrant to search her employee's lockers. Apparently she made them sign an agreement to this if ever there is an investigation."

"Smart girl, I still think she should finish law school. She would be a great lawyer."

"Yes that she would Captain, she is a very smart woman." Julie said standing up and headed for the door.

"Oh detective one more thing before you leave?" She looked back at him. "Don't break my God-daughter's heart." Julie's face went pale then turned crimson.

"I will never hurt her Captain." She smiled at the captain then headed to the bar with another police vehicle shortly behind her. She pulled up in front of the bar watching Jamie work behind the counter through the window while waiting for the police vehicle to catch up. Jake was with her behind the counter. When the police vehicle finally pulled up next to her vehicle she got out. With two officers on her heels, they entered the bar.

"Hi B... Jamie, we're here to search the lockers." Julie looked around the bar. It wasn't to busy. The few customers there were just briefly lift their heads up then continued minding their own business.

"Sure go ahead, both my employee's are in the kitchen working."

"Right fellas, the lockers are through the kitchen to the back." She tolled the two police officers.

"Jamie, could you please join us? We need you there to confirm which locker belongs to whom."

Jamie looked at Jake in question. "Will you be alright here for a few minutes?" Jake just nodded his answer then Jamie led the officers through to the kitchen.

The young woman stood next to the lockers and pointed. "That one belongs to Sam and that one to Carl. Here are my keys." The officers searched both lockers just to make sure; first Sam's locker then Carl's locker. Both employees stood beside Julie out of the officers' ways.

Carl looked a little nervous; he stood there fidgeting with his hands. Finally one officer pulled a bag of white powder out of Carl's locker. The officer opened the bag and held it to Julie. She stepped forward wet the tip of her pinkie and tasted the powder. "It's cocaine."

"Carl you are under arrest for the possession of illegal narcotics. You have the right to remain silent. Everything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to an attorney. If you can't afford an attorney, one will be provided to you by the New York Police Department." Julie booked him and read him his rights while the officers bagged and tagged the drugs.

"Take him away guys." The officers led Carl to their vehicle with the bagged cocaine. Jamie looked shocked at the locker then turned her attention to Sam. "Sam you just got a raise and a promotion, you are my new Chef. Please clean out his locker for me?"

"Thank you Ma'am. What should I do with his stuff?" Sam asked almost jumping for joy.

"Oh I don't know, take it to his wife. When you go home tonight, ask your wife to come see me about a new vacancy that just opened? I remember you telling me that she can't find work." Jamie turned her gaze to Julie.

"Will do, thank you very much Ma'am." Sam continued happily with his work while Jamie followed Julie to the bar.

"Well ... that was fun. I sure am glad I have been studying law and used the knowledge to my benefit." She said smiling at Julie.

"Mmmm... I love it when you take charge like that Baby. I just have to go to the department to finish my reports for the day then I will pick you up at the cottage by six." The detective said wrapping her arms around her lover's waist and kissed her gently on her soft lips.

"Mmmm I can't wait for tonight." Jamie said kissing Julie again. "I just gave my waiter a promotion so I better get my apron on and start working before my boss fires me."

"No we wouldn't want that to happen." Julie brought her lips down to Jamie's ear.

"I could handcuff your boss to try and persuade her not to fire you." Julie looked at Jamie's face watching her turn crimson.

"How exactly are you going to persuade her? She is a very stubborn woman, you know." Julie stared into Jamie's eyes with a sly grin growing on her lips.

"I am the best interrogator in this department. I have my ways." Julie watched her young lovers face turn into a darker shade of red. "I have to go Baby. See you later." Julie planted another kiss on Jamie's red hot cheek then headed for her car.

The detective spent the rest of her afternoon working on her reports. An officer placed Johnson's testimony on her desk before she even got back to the precinct. She almost had everything she needed to bring down Troy Bossmann and his whole cartel.

"Julie!" She looked up to see who was calling her. The Captain stood by his office door waiting for her. Julie stood and went to his office.

"We have those recordings on disc. We were also able to tap Troy's phone using the number he called Johnson with. We have much more than we could ever hope for on him. We also gained a list of people on his payroll from a contact of mine." The Captain said with dismay and disgust on his face.

"Well Captain, Johnson did tell me that Troy has friends in high places. Do I want to know what the names of those people are Captain?" The detective asked him not even sure that she wanted to know.

"Let's just say the news crews are going to have a field day with this. Right at this moment I've got people checking into the financials of the names on the list and investigating every single person's accomplishments while on Troy's payroll. After that we're going in for the arrests. This is one life changing investigation that you found yourself in Detective."

"I'm not sure I want my life to change Captain. I don't need the publicity and after two years of loneliness I finally found someone. More publicity will just keep me busy for long hours. In a few weeks I will end up alone again. Why am I telling you this?"

"Trust me ... Jamie won't let you slip through her fingers easily."

The Captain took in a deep breath and continued. "Besides ... she is a strong young woman and she is very adventurous. She was two years old when my brother took her in after her real parents died. To Theresa and me she is like a daughter. We never could have children of our own, so we gave her everything she needed. She might look fragile but she is stronger than anyone thinks she is. She will find a way to keep your relationship interesting."

"She sounds a lot like me in certain aspects. I just don't want to lose her Captain. I have fallen in love with her so quickly ... it actually scares me. That reminds ... what time is it?"

"You won't lose her Julie. If she wants something, she won't stop until she gets her hands on it and she won't let go of it. It's five thirty."

"Thank you for the talk Captain. I have to go. I have a date with a certain young woman at six."

"Always a pleasure Julie, enjoy your date. See you tomorrow afternoon. We have a bust to prepare for."

Julie drove slowly to the cottage. She was using the time to think about what the Captain and Jake said to her. This morning's love making was so intense. Julie can't even think of any other time she yelled out a girl's name. That was the first time it ever happened to her and it was the first time any girl yelled Julie's name during sex. 'I love you.' Those words repeated in the detectives mind. They both looked at each other when they said those words. They both meant what they said.

Without realising it, Julie found herself standing outside the cottage door. She couldn't remember getting out of the car or walking to the door. What was this young woman doing to her? Julie opened the door and stepped into the cottage then turned to close the door.

"Are you ready Sweetie?" Julie turned around at the sound of Jamie's voice. The detective stood there stunned at the sight in front of her.

Her jaw dropped and her eyes almost popped out of its sockets. Swallowing hard on a lump in her throat she tried to speak.

"Wow... uhm... you... look amazing." Julie stepped forward admiring the young woman's attire. Jamie wore fluffy black ankle high boots and a simple elegant red dress. The one side hung to a point at her knees, the other side hung just below her thigh. The dress snugly fit the form of her body. The top half seemed to hug and push her breasts up providing a cleavage that would turn everyone's head. The dress only has one strap leaving her one shoulder bare. Her hair was hanging loose against her shoulders, done in elegant tiny curls and thin ribbons of lint woven into her curls.

"Do you like what you see?" Jamie asked biting nervously on her lower lip.

"Oh I don't like what I see ... I love what I see. I just need to change quickly before we leave. I smell like hospital and police department." Julie wrapped Jamie in an embrace pressing their lips together for a passionate kiss.

"For a moment there you had me worried that I was a bit over dressed." Jamie said smiling at her older lover.

"No you look perfect Baby. I will be right back." Julie went to the room dressed into a long black skirt with a slit down the length of her right leg, put a short sleeved black tailored shirt on with her knee high boots and tied her pony tail into a loop with the tips flaring backward over the top of her scrunchy. Then digging in her bag she tied a white cloth scarf under the collar of her shirt like a tie.

"Okay I'm done Baby; let's go before they give our table away." Jamie looked Julie up and down licking her lips.

"You never seize to amaze me with the way you dress, you look so hot." Julie let her young lover hook her arm into hers and led her to the car.

The detective opened the passenger door for her date and held her hand out smilingly to help Jamie into the seat. Julie closed the door and got into the driver seat. She drove to a fancy little restaurant in central NY. She knew the owner for a long time now. He set her up with a secluded table in a dark corner of the restaurant. The table was elegantly set with candles providing the only light they needed.

Curtains separated their table from the others providing a sense of privacy.

"You really know how to make a woman feel special Julie, this is breathtakingly beautiful." Jamie said smiling a shy smile; her cheeks gleaming red from the stares they received walking through the restaurant.

"It helps if you know people and you are the only person I ever did this for. You are a special woman Jamie." Julie said pulling out the chair for her young lover.

Julie pushed Jamie's chair in a little then sat down in her chair. The curtains around their cubical were still open. All the stares from the other customers looked envious and jealous. Julie looked around at the customers flashing a knowing smile at them which made them turn their attentions back to their dates.

"And you are such a gentlewoman. I'm glad I met you and not some other woman. Then again, if I set my eyes on something I want..." Jamie's voice trailed off before she continued. She stretched her hands out toward Julie's hands taking them into her own. "I don't know why but I feel that I can spend the rest of my life with you. Do you think I'm being too pushy?"

Julie smiled lightly at her young lover. "No I don't think that at all but if you want to take this slow ... I will wait as long as I have to. We do have to get to know each other better before we rush into things."

The owner approached their table with two menus in his hands. "Good evening Julie and Lady. I am running short on waiters tonight so I will be taking your orders personally. What would you like to drink?"

"Good evening Joshua. This is Jamie my girlfriend. Jamie this is Joshua; the owner of this fine restaurant."

Julie introduced them. Joshua took her hand into his and kissed the top of Jamie's hand. "I'm pleased to meet you Jamie."

"Like wise Joshua, I would just like a glass of dry red wine please?" Jamie said looking over at Julie.

"I would like the same please Joshua?" Julie repeated.

"Coming right up, when I return I will take your orders for starters." He said turning on his heels toward the bar.

After their first drinks arrived the rest of dinner went by quick. The two women didn't eat much, they both needed their energy for the club and who knows what after that. The two women talked about everything they didn't know about each other; from school to ex's to work. After dinner they arrived at The Pink Palace. Andrea and Maxine were already there enjoying themselves on the dance floor. After introducing each other's lovers they sat at a table talking and drinking for a while.

Jamie noticed the way Andrea was looking at Julie and felt a little of her jealous and possessive side surface. Julie was talking to Maxine. Those two were talking like they were old friends. Jamie placed her hand on Julie's leg to emphasize that Julie belonged to her. Andrea turned her attention to Jamie smiling lightly; a smile that said she understands. Julie turned her attention to Jamie sensing the tension between the two women.

"Baby would you like to dance?" Julie leaned in toward Jamie as she asked her over the loud music.

"Yes please Sweetie, I'm burning with energy." As Julie led Jamie to the dance floor, a slow song started playing.

The two women embraced each other following the slow rhythm of the song. Jamie settled her head on Julie's shoulder wrapping her arms around her older lover's neck. Julie wrapped her arms around her young lovers waist with her hands settled on the woman's young and tight ass cheeks.

"I meant the words I said this morning." Julie said into Jamie's ear. Jamie turned her head and kissed Julie in her neck. "I meant it too." The two lovers looked into each others eyes.

For a moment they only heard the song playing and the people around them disappeared. They were alone on the dance floor. Julie leaned in giving Jamie a passionate and loving kiss. Their lips parted letting each other in.

For the rest of the evening they spent their time on the dance floor; grinding into each other and dancing provocatively around each other. They were laughing, giggling, kissing and feeling each other up. For the moment no-one else mattered to them except for each other.

By the time they breathlessly rejoined the other couple; Jamie was more relaxed. "Would you like another drink Baby?" Julie asked Jamie placing a kiss on her cheek. "Yes please Sweetie." Julie headed toward the bar. Maxine shortly followed, which meant Jamie and Andrea was alone at the table.

"I was thinking about how I screwed up with her. I've never seen her as happy as she is with you." Andrea explained her previous behaviour.

"Sorry... what did you say?" Jamie heard every word; she just didn't want to hear it. But being the better person she listened none the less.

"Earlier when you caught me looking at Julie; I was thinking about how badly I screwed up and how happier she seems to be with you." Andrea looked at Jamie for a few seconds thinking of what she could say to break the ice between them. "I don't want to come between the two of you. I am happy with Maxine and Julie is happy with you. I would like the two of us to be friends though." Andrea watched Jamie's emotions play across her face.

"Then let's start from the beginning. Hi I'm Jamie." Jamie stuck her hand out toward Andrea. For a few seconds the woman looked confused then smiled shaking Jamie's hand. "Hi I'm Andrea." When Julie and Maxine retuned with their drinks, Jamie and Andrea were laughing and telling each other stories.

"Is everything alright here?" Julie asked both confused and pleased at them.

"Yes everything is fine Sweetie. Andrea was just telling me about how the two of you met." Julie sat down next to Jamie wrapping her arm around her shoulders.

"Not the part where I slipped and fell onto a gurney sending it with me on it crashing into the morgues freezer?" The other three women burst out laughing. After a second Julie joined them.

The rest of the night went by without a hitch. After a few more drinks and a lot more dancing, both couples were on their way.

Instead of going to the cottage, Julie took Jamie to her place for a more private atmosphere. Julie's apartment had a more antique yet homey feel to it.

The furniture was antique but restored to its former beauty. Old portraits hung on the walls. Photo's of family was spread on tables and counters. An old but elegant rug gave warmth to the open plan lounge and kitchen. The couches looked inviting and comfortable. The kitchen had everything a person would need to cook and explore. Being a lonely woman, Julie's food cupboard was bare except for a pack of sugar and tin of coffee standing in the corner of the cupboard.

"We really need to get you some groceries Sweetie." Julie looked at Jamie embarrassed. "Yes we will have to change that. I haven't cooked food for anyone in two years. I guess take out will be out of the question." She said wrapping her arms around Jamie's waist.

Jamie smiled placing a light kiss on her older lover's cheek while wrapping her arms around her neck. "Take out won't be necessary if you have a chef for a girlfriend. My father owned a bar, remember? He taught me how to cook from an early age."

"Hmmm, sounds like I'm settled for life then." Julie placed a gentle kiss on Jamie's lips. "I have been thinking tonight while dancing with you." She took a deep breath looking deeply into her girlfriends hazel eyes. "Having you in my arms and this morning when I woke up with your arm wrapped around me. I have come to the conclusion that I don't want to wake up without having you next to me. I want to come home and have you in my arms every day. I want to wake up with us wrapped in each others arms."

Jamie looked stunned at Julie; the realisation of her lovers words sinking in. "Are you saying that you want me to move in with you?"

Julie released her arms from Jamie's waist and turned on her heels. "Yes that's exactly what I'm asking you ... but if you ..." Julie was interrupted by feeling Jamie's hands on her hips gently motioning for her to turn around. She faced her young lover waiting to hear what she had to say.

"I love you Julie and I would love to move in with you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Tonight has only made me realise that even more." Jamie wrapped her arms around her lover pulling her into a passionate kiss. Her fingers glided up and down Julie's back.

Julie's hand found the zipper of Jamie's dress and pulled it down. She broke their kiss causing Jamie to sigh her disappointment.

Julie kissed along Jamie's neck and shoulder slipping the strap off her shoulder. The dress fell to the floor in a heap around Jamie's feet. Jamie untied the scarf around Julie's collar then undid the buttons of her shirt. While sliding the shirt off over Julie's shoulders she kissed along her collar bone. Julie released her grip on Jamie's shoulders and let her shirt fall to the floor. Neither of them was wearing a bra.