Mutual Attractions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jamie pushed her lover against a tall cupboard behind Julie. She pressed her body against her lovers; their hard nipples rubbing against each other. They devoured each other with their heated lust driven mouths. Julie's left hand caressed her young lover's thigh bringing her leg up slowly; keeping the leg in position next to her own thigh. Her other hand was softly loosening the ribbons in Jamie's hair; letting them fall to the floor one after the other. Jamie pulled out her lover's scrunchy letting her long silky soft black hair fall over her shoulder covering their breasts.

Jamie slid her hand down her lover's left thigh bringing her leg up beside her own thigh. Julie's leg was now exposed through the slit of her skirt. They moaned into each others mouths, their hands groping freely and softly. Jamie slipped her leg out of Julie's grip while sliding her hand down her lover's side in search of the zipper for her skirt.

"Mmmmm you're tickling me Baby." Julie said squirming under Jamie's touch giggling like a school girl. Jamie looked at her lover smiling.

"Okay so if I ... do this ..." Jamie tickled Julie again causing them both to drop to their knees on the floor in a fit of giggles. "You would be helpless."

Jamie stopped tickling her lover to let her catch her breath. Julie let her head settle on Jamie's shoulder breathing heavily into the crook of her young lover's neck. "Yes that would be one of my weaknesses." She said nibbling on her young lover's earlobe. "What is your other weakness, Sweetie?" Jamie asked moaning of her lover's wet lips and hot breath on her ear. Julie raised her head and looked into her young lover's eyes. "That would be you Baby."

She said taking her young lover by the hands and led her to the bedroom.

The bedroom's theme was set as a more modern atmosphere. Yet it still had a warm, homey and comfortable feel to it. The furniture was made of light coloured wood. The curtains and bedding made of cotton and inviting summer colours. The bed had four posts; one on each corner with three horizontal posts stretching from one vertical post to the other at the head of the bed and then two at the foot of the bed. Jamie's mind swam with the different things the two of them could do on this bed. Judging by the look Julie had on her face; she too was as adventurous as Jamie was.

Jamie pulled her lover into her arms. "I seem to recall something you said about handcuffing the boss." Jamie said chewing mischievously on her lower lip. "Oh Baby, we are getting to that. First things first, I want you to pick a toy." Julie said with gleaming eyes and a wide grin. She watched her young lover's face turn to confusion. The older woman led Jamie to a chest of drawers and pulled out the last drawer. The confusion on her young lover's face turned to pure amazement.

The drawer contained all sorts of toys from straps and fluffy handcuffs to vibrators and strap-ons and different kinds of lube. There were vibrators of different sizes and attachments of different sizes. One attachment in particular caught Jamie's eye. "You have quite a collection here." Jamie said dropping to her knees while looking back at Julie who was now sitting on the bed watching her in amusement while removing her boots.

"I like to keep things interesting and fun. I never showed my collection to anyone before. It's grown quite a bit in the last two years after I left Andrea."

Jamie turned her attention back to the toys; picking out with her eyes what she wanted to use tonight. She picked up two pairs of powder blue handcuffs, a strap-on and the attachment that caught her eye earlier.

The attachment was eight inches long and an inch in diameter with little bumps all around the phallus. It looked like a real penis but was a shocking bright yellow colour. Jamie stood up tossing the strap-on and phallus next to Julie on the bed. "I like that one."

Jamie said swinging the handcuffs around her finger. Jamie walked toward her lover, standing between her legs.

She bent down over her lover and kissed her passionately while pulling her toward the head of the bed. When she had Julie perfectly centred in the middle of the bed she handcuffed her hands above her head. "You sneaky little minx, I was going to handcuff you first." Julie said biting her lower lip with anticipation.

"Mmmm I'm going to have some fun first. I can wait." She said crawling down Julie's body. She unzipped her skirt and slid it down Julie's legs with her panties at the same time, tossing it into a corner of the room. She sat up admiring her older lover's fully naked body. "You are so gorgeous; I don't know how anyone can give you up for a guy. With that long silky black hair, crystal blue eyes and softly muscled body you could have any woman you want. I'm just glad you picked me." Jamie said standing up from the bed heading back to the drawer.

Julie was struggling to lift her head so she could see what Jamie was doing. Her young lover's attention seemed to be along the many vibrators in the drawer. Finally Jamie rose to her feet with a hand behind her back. Julie watched her young lover crawl seductively onto the bed settling her body between her legs. "Oh God Baby your driving me crazy." Jamie looked up at her lover with a sly smile and a sparkle in her eyes.

"Just looking at you drives me crazy. It's like I am addicted to you. Your hair, your eyes, your smile, your body and your personality lures me in."

Jamie kissed her lover's inner thigh then kissed her way to Julie's centre on her outer folds; still keeping the one hand behind her back hiding the toy she chose. "Baby you're scaring me a little but it's also a major turn on for me when my girl takes charge like this in the bedroom." Julie said wetting her dry lips with her tongue.

"Hhmmff" Jamie exclaimed. "I'm scaring myself Sweetie. I've never been like this with anyone else before. You make me feel that I can show who I truly am in the bedroom. You see I'm a bit of a sex freak. I love taking charge like this. A lot of people get turned off by it but by the looks of things..."

Jamie used her fingers to separate her lover's outer folds revealing her glistening wet treasure. "You are enjoying yourself, you are so wet."

Jamie flattened her tongue against her lover's pussy just below her tunnel then softly licked her way up to her mound collecting all the sweet nectar she could. Julie moaned at the touch of her young lover's tongue gliding over her clit. "And I'm just about ready to burst Baby." Julie said closing her eyes and tilting her head back on the pillow.

Jamie brought her hand from behind her back revealing the toy she chose, a short five inch pink vibrator that looked like a long thin finger. She twisted the bottom turning it on and held it to Julie's entrance. Julie moaned at the vibrating sensation between her legs and started breathing more raged.

Her young lover flicked her clit with her tongue while playing around her tunnel with the tiny vibrator. "Oh fuck that feels so good Baby." She said biting down on her lip and wrapped her fingers around the horizontal post her handcuffs were hooked around.

Jamie inserted the vibrator into Julie's tunnel while placing her lips around her lover's clit sucking lightly on it. She moved the vibrator around searching for her lover's g-spot.

She knew she had found it when her lover let out a loud gasp. Jamie kept her position occasionally flicking the little nub or fluttering her tongue against it.

When Julie started thrusting her hips for more pressure to relieve her need Jamie changed her tactics.

She rubbed the little nub with her thumb and stabbed her tongue in and out of her lover's tunnel while stimulating her little bud with the already slick and slippery vibrator.

Julie nearly jumped at the sensation of the vibrator threatening to protrude her little bud. "Oooh fuck J... Jamie!" She exclaimed between gasps. The use of her name sent Jamie into overdrive. She slipped the tip of the vibrator into her lover's bud waiting for Julie to get used to it.

Removing her thumb from the little nub, Jamie slid two fingers inside Julie's tunnel then sucked the little nub into her mouth.

"Ooooooh I'm ... going ... to cummmmm." Julie said bucking her hips to match the thrusts of her lover's fingers.

Her knuckles turned white as she gripped the post. The vibrator finally settled half way inside of Julie's bud. The sounds of Jamie's sucking and the feeling of being protruded in two places at once sent her over the edge. Julie felt one massive orgasm claim her body. Her body seemed to have a life of it's own as the spasms took control.

"Jaaaammmmie" She screamed and collapsed to the bed.

A few minutes later Julie woke up with her head resting on her young lover's lap and her hands resting on her chest. Jamie was gently stroking her long hair while singing to her. Her young lover had also removed her boots and panties while she was out cold.

"Are you alright Sweetie?" Jamie asked looking into her eyes.

"Yes I'm alright Baby. What happened?" Julie sat up turning her body to face Jamie then noticed a wet spot twice the size of her head on the bed.

"You fainted and you squirted at the same time." Jamie smiled at her lover noticing the surprised look on her face.

"That never happened to me before. Were you ... singing to me before I woke up?" Julie asked her young lover who was smiling sweetly at her.

"Uhm... yes I was. I was singing my favourite song to you 'Fool for love' by Tegan & Sara." She answered her lover lowering her face embarrassed.

Julie leaned forward and cupped her young lover's face in her hands lifting her head to face her. "You are so sweet, you know that? You don't have to be embarrassed around me for anything. I love you Baby and that's my favourite song too." Jamie threw her arms around Julie and pulled her into a passionate kiss.

Julie ended on top of her young lover kissing her way down her jaw line, down her neck, across her shoulder and then finally down to her breasts. She licked and nibbled her way around her young lover's aureoles. Looking up into her sparkling hazel eyes, she smiled and suckled a nipple into her mouth while lightly pinching and rolling the other between her fingers. Jamie tilted her head back pushing her breasts toward her older lover. She bit on her lip stifling a moan and grabbing at the posts for support.

Julie changed her attention to the other nipple. Her young lover had her eyes closed. Julie looked up at the post at Jamie's hands. The powder blue handcuffs were still dangling there. Julie slowly kissed her way back to her young lover's ear nibbling on her earlobe. She slid her hands slowly up seductively caressing Jamie's arms. Jamie's eyes shot open at the sound of clicking and the feeling of Julie getting off the bed.

"Who is the little minx now?" Jamie said with a sly smile growing on her lips. She watched her older lover return to the drawer then bend down out of sight. A second passed and Julie reappeared with two long straps and used it to tie her young lover's ankles to the foot end posts; keeping her legs spread open.

"Like I said earlier, I like to keep things interesting and fun. I've also experienced now that you do to. We're both adventurous and willing to try new things." Julie returned to the drawer and picked up a clean vibrator; a longer black vibrator the length of two fingers and diameter of one finger. She then crawled onto the bed between her sweet young lover's legs.

"Now keep still, don't move a muscle or the vibrator will fall and you won't feel anything." She told her young lover as she turned on the vibrator and balanced it against Jamie's slit; the vibrating tip barely touching her clit.

"Oh you are so devious." Jamie said licking her lips and moaning. Julie got off the bed and fastened the strap-on over her hips then attached the bright yellow toy Jamie had chosen. The buzzing vibrations were just enough to build Jamie's need for release. She tried not to buck her hips or move. "Oh fuck this is really torturing." She watched her older lover return to the drawer again and crawl back between her legs with a bottle of lube. "Let's see if you are ready, shall we?" Julie said taking the vibrator away.

Jamie was more than ready; her clit was erect, her folds were puffy and swollen and she was already lubricated with her own sweet honey. Wasting no more time, Julie lubricated the vibrator and the bright yellow phallus. Jamie watched her lover in awe while trying to figure out what she was up to. Julie held her young lover's gaze as she softly held the tip of the vibrator at her little bud. Jamie's eyes went wide as her lover slowly and gently pushed the vibrator into her.

"Oooooohhhhh my God Julie" Jamie exclaimed licking her lips and tilting her head back. Julie let her young lover get used to the intrusion then left the vibrator there when she had it half way in. She then settled her body on top of Jamie holding the phallus at her entrance. The phallus slipped in easily. Julie braced her hands next to Jamie's shoulders.

"Are you comfortable Baby?" She asked her sweet young lover. Jamie just looked at her and nodded. She swallowed hard at the lump in her throat. She could see that her lover was waiting for her to get used to the intruders in her tunnels.

"Oh Sweetie... fuck me senseless." She said to Julie in a croaky voice. Julie saw the wanton look on her young lover's face; the flushed cheeks, the sparkling lustful eyes and the sweet smile while chewing on her lower lip. At that moment the detective realised how much she truly loved this young woman. She knew now that this woman will never hurt her or cheat on her. Julie moved her hips slowly back and forth, the phallus sliding in and out of her sweet young woman's heated love tunnel.

Jamie bucked her hips matching her woman's thrusts. She wanted to wrap her arms and legs around her woman. She strained against her restraints. As if sensing her young woman's need Julie sat up, brought her legs to the sides of her lover's thighs straddling Jamie's hips.

She then leaned backward flat on her back and untied the straps from Jamie's ankles then sat back up straddling her woman's hips again.

Julie straightened her legs between the young woman's legs sensually sliding her hands up the woman's arms. Jamie looked expectantly into her woman's crystal blue eyes. Julie hungrily kissed her young woman while releasing both handcuffs from her wrists. Her sweet young woman wrapped her arms around her torso and hooked her feet against her lower back.

They hungrily kissed each other while matching the other's thrusts. Their thrusts increased in speed and pressure as the heat with in them grew hotter.

"Mmmmm" They moaned into each other. The vibrator between Jamie's tight ass cheeks added more pressure with each thrust. The base of the strap-on slammed against her clit and the phallus bumped against her g-spot. The three sensations seemed to send fireworks shooting from her core.

She felt the slight wetness of Julie's skin rub off against her skin. Their scents mixed and filled the air around them. The little nub behind the base of the strap-on rubbed against Julie's clit with each of her thrusts. Jamie's thrusts added more pressure to each rub. Their hard nipples rubbed against each other creating a mixture of jumbled feelings with in both of them.

Julie felt her woman's tunnel grip the phallus. "Aaaahhhhh" They both exclaimed looking into each other's sparkling emotion filled eyes. They pumped their hips faster and harder and moaned in unison.

"Oooooohhhhh"

"Mmmmmmm"

Their orgasms burst from their cores. "Fuck!" They both screamed as they road out their orgasms which relapsed into a series of shorter orgasms. Stars crossed their vision as their bodies took control spasming uncontrollably. They kept going holding each other's gaze. A light sheen was evident on their skins. Their hair stuck to their sticky skin. They both threw their heads back as something irrupted between them. One intense orgasm washed over them as Jamie tightened her legs around Julie's body holding her still.

Julie felt her young woman's nails dig into her back. The orgasm seemed to last for minutes on end.

Jamie's death grip relaxed as her arms and legs dropped to the bed. Julie held her torso up bringing her head down to look into her lover's eyes. Jamie had a satisfied smile on her lips and in her eyes. She brought her head up kissing her woman passionately. No words could explain how they felt at that moment. Julie slowly slid the phallus from her lover then sat up to remove the vibrator. Jamie watched her woman step out of the strap-on and lay on her side next to her.

They spent the rest of the evening just holding onto each other kissing and groping. Both were spent and left speechless from their intense love making session. After an hour they fell asleep contented and satisfied.

Jamie slipped out early in the morning without Julie ever realising that she was gone.

Jamie was wearing a mini skirt and tank top she found in Julie's closet. The young woman returned with bags of ingredients for breakfast. She prepared breakfast for the both of them and set it on a tray. On her return to the room with the tray she found her naked lover still asleep snuggling a pillow. Jamie put the tray down on the dresser and crept underneath the covers gently turning Julie onto her back. She couldn't resist tasting her lovely woman's sweet nectar again. She gently licked and suckled on her lover's clit eliciting soft moans from her in her deep sleep.

Jamie gently eased two fingers into Julie's tunnel massaging her g-spot eliciting louder moans from her. After a few minutes of playing she felt her woman's tunnel clench down on her fingers. Without warning she sucked harder on Julie's clit. Julie's eyes shot open as an orgasm ripped through her body. "Are... you... trying... to... kill... me?" She asked between gasps. Her hips bucked and held its position in the air letting the spasms take control. Jamie lapped up most of the nectar then threw the covers off of them and watched as Julie's hips settled back on the bed.

She settled her torso over Julie's lower body looking at her lovingly. "Good morning Sweetie." She said licking her lips. Julie sat up slightly to look at her woman.

"Good morning baby. I wouldn't mind waking up like this every morning." She said motioning with her finger for Jamie to come closer. Jamie sat on Julie's lap wrapping her arms and legs around her woman's torso. Julie wrapped her arms around her young lover.

"I wouldn't mind waking you up like that every morning. You taste so sweet." Jamie said planting her lips on Julie's lips. They kissed passionately as Julie slipped her right hand between their bodies and massaged Jamie's clit after pulling Jamie's panties to the side. Jamie moaned into her mouth bucking her hips.

Julie moved her hand so she could slide two of her fingers into Jamie then used her thumb to massage her clit. Jamie held on to Julie's shoulders giving her lover more room to perform. Her older lover leaned her head forward and nibbled on each nipple. Julie felt her own need for release return to her core. Jamie leaned forward again wrapping one arm tightly around Julie's shoulders and slid the other one down to her lovers centre as if sensing her need for release.

She immediately inserted two fingers into Julie and rubbed her clit with her thumb. Both woman felt their release nearing quickly. They hungrily kissed each other while trying to hold on to each other with one arm.

"Mmmmm" Their muffled moans being swallowed as their lips still devoured each other and their tongues dancing the tango in their mouths. Both women's tunnels contracted around each other's fingers trying to hold it captive. They both kissed each other harder as their orgasms burst into short waves of pleasure. They let their heads rest against each other as the waves subsided. Slowly removing their hands from the other's treasure, they held onto each other.