Mutual Attractions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I made breakfast Sweetie. I hope you don't mind me borrowing your clothes like this?" Jamie said into her woman's neck. Julie cupped her face and kissed her on her lips. "It looks better on you Baby. By the way, when you move in everything I own will be yours as well. We do wear the same size clothes by the looks of it."

They spent the rest of the morning feeding each other breakfast, making love, chasing each other naked around the apartment while laughing and giggling like teenagers.

Just before noon they showered together sensually bathing each other. Julie dropped her young woman off at work kissed her bye and then went to her work.

The Captain had scheduled a meeting with the S.W.A.T. team and Julie had to be present with almost all of the officers from her department. They had gotten word of a delivery schedule and Troy was going to be there. Everyone was made clear of what their instructions were. The meeting lasted almost the whole afternoon.

In the privacy of the Captain's office; he and Julie had a more private discussion with Internal Affairs over the landlines' speaker. The cops involved with the cartel were going to be taken into custody with the people that were on Troy's payroll; whether that person was a judge, a lawyer, a doctor or a police officer. I.A. would arrest them during the raid on the delivery, which meant that there was no way that anyone could be warned. Everything was set to go.

The detective was sitting at her desk checking on paper trails, phone records and reading statements.

The case of Tom's death led to a much bigger case. Tom was dealing for Troy. He had drugs stashed and it disappeared. Troy had put a hit on him after that. For years now no-one could touch Troy because of the people he was paying off. Now with all the evidence the police had, they could get all of these scum out of the system. With out them to help Troy, he would be vulnerable and helpless. They would be able to put him away for life.

Julie checked the time on her phone. The day has gone by very quick. She couldn't wait for her shift and this case to end. The detective sat at her desk watching the time go by trying to finish her paper work. She had a gut wrenching feeling in the pit of her stomach that something bad was going to happen.

In her car on her way to The Saloon, the detective heard the rasping and crackling of the scanner next to her from dispatch.'10-71 (shooting) at The Saloon, available units please report to location.'Julie grabbed the receiver and spoke into it. "10-4 (message received, understood) Detective Swan reporting to location, I am five minutes away." Julie stuck her siren on the roof and sped off, her heart beat following the beat of the sirens wailing in her ears.

The detective ignored the crackling of her scanner while snaking through traffic. Some vehicles in front of her gave way at the sound of her sirens. Some vehicles ignored her making her fury boil to the surface. They gave way as she slammed on her horn. In less than five minutes the detective arrived at the scene. Her eyes searched the location. She flashed her badge to the officer keeping the spectators behind the yellow crime scene tape.

The windows were shattered all over the place. Police vehicles scattered over the street and pavement with sirens wailing. More police cruisers arrived and five ambulances were busy attending to the wounded. Two stretchers stood aside with a lifeless body on each underneath white sheets. Julie's heart raced faster in her chest and a breath caught in her lungs as she looked around searching the many faces for Jamie.

She couldn't find her young lover's face anywhere. The detective walked closer to the two stretchers. A light sheen of cold sweat appeared on her skin. Goosebumps appeared as the soft breeze gently kissed her skin. She held a tip of each sheet in her hands. "Julie!" The detective turned her attention to the voice calling her away from the two stretchers. She let out a deep breath of relief and tears as Jamie jumped into her arms with a sling over her left shoulder holding her arm in place. Her shirt was covered with blood.

Both women snickered in each other's necks. Julie raised her head cupping her young lover's face in her hands.

"I got here as fast as I could when I heard over the scanner. Are you okay, Baby? What happened here?" The detective placed a gentle and urgent kiss on her woman's soft bruised lips.

Jamie looked at her older lover's crystal blue eyes and started sobbing uncontrollably. Julie wrapped Jamie in her arms and held her tightly to her body. Jamie's sobbing subsided after a few minutes and her breathing became regular. She felt safe in her detective's arms.

The strength and comfort radiating from Julie made her feel relaxed. Jamie swallowed a deep breath and released it slowly.

"It was a drive by, a black sedan came screeching past the bar firing their weapons. Next thing I knew, everyone in side was on the floor. There was blood and glass everywhere. I took a stray bullet through my shoulder below my collar bone." Jamie said with her face hidden in Julie's neck.

"Where is Jake?" Jamie raised her head and looked up at the detective, her hazel eyes tearing up. Jamie turned her head to one of the stretchers next to them. The detective released her young woman and raised a sheet closer to her. Jake's lifeless body lay on the stretcher.

"He saved my life Julie." The detective released the sheet and took Jamie into her arms with her own tears threatening to spill. "I'm sorry Baby. I should have been here. I... He..." Jamie pressed her lips to Julie's stopping her from talking.

"It's not your fault Sweetie. You can't blame yourself for this. Just promise me you would get who ever did this." Jamie wrapped her free arm around the detective's neck. The detective looked into her hazel eyes.

"I promise I will but still ... I should have been here with you two." Jamie felt her knees go weak, feeling her lover's arms wrap around her waist she collapsed against Julie's chest.

"You have lost a lot of blood Baby. We need to get you to a hospital quickly." Julie picked her young lover off of her feet and carried her to her car. An officer nearby opened the passenger door for them. Julie took Jamie to the hospital and waited for them to finish. They changed Jamie's bandages and put a glucose drip in her arm.

A few hours later after the drip was empty, they were allowed to go home. The detective let the Captain know that she was taking Jamie to Julie's apartment to rest. The Captain wasn't happy about her decision but decided that it was better than taking Jamie to her own apartment. Jamie was out cold, the detective had to carry the young woman up the stairs into the apartment. Julie placed the young woman carefully in her bed and left her to sleep.

Jamie woke up an hour later feeling the empty space next to her on the bed. The sunset peeked through the curtains. The sounds of the city were busy as usual. She could smell food coming from the kitchen. She gently raised her body to sit and swung her legs off the bed from under the covers.

She was naked. Her bloody clothes lay in a heap on the floor.

She stood up heading to the door and grabbed a robe hanging from it throwing it over her injured arm and stuck her other arm through the opening. Walking down the hall, the smell got stronger making her hungry. She hasn't eaten anything since the breakfast her and Julie had together. The young woman stood in the door against the frame smiling at the sight of Julie cooking up a storm. She was wearing sweatpants and a tight t-shirt; her feet bear as always when at home.

"I have to get used to this sight." Julie spun around on her heels and smiled at her. "It smells very good in here." Jamie walked into the kitchen and wrapped her free arm around Julie's waist.

"I was going to surprise you with dinner. How are you feeling Baby?" Julie said kissing her on the cheek. Julie wiped her hands off with a cloth and led Jamie to the lounge.

"I feel much bet..." Jamie gasped at the sight. Julie put candles down around the lounge for a dimmed romantic atmosphere. She had a blanket thrown open over the carpet in front of the television with lots of pillows for support and comfort. The small coffee table stood in front of the television with a beautiful table cloth over it. Jamie turned into Julie's arms and kissed her cheek.

"This is beautiful my Sweetie. You did all this for me?" She asked her older woman.

Julie took in a deep breath closing her eyes. "Yes I did Baby. I could have lost you today. I just wanted to show you how much you mean to me. I love you so much."

"I love you too Sweetie." Jamie answered pressing their lips together, kissing her older woman passionately.

"You sit and relax here while I finish dinner. I will be right back." She helped Jamie sit on the blanket and fluffed the pillows behind her back. The older woman headed back to the kitchen. Jamie removed the uncomfortable sling from her shoulders and set it behind her on the couch. Her arm felt tight and sore. The injury restricted her movements. She raised her arm a little and put it through the opening in her robe, her face contorting at the pain.

A few minutes later Julie stepped into the lounge with a tray of food in her hands and a bottle of wine under her one arm with two glasses under her other arm. She put everything down on the coffee table and froze when she saw the sling on the couch. "I know a sling can be uncomfortable Baby but are you sure you can handle the pain without it?" Julie sat down next to her young woman looking at her, concern showing in her eyes.

Jamie leaned forward and kissed her lover lovingly. "As long as I take it slow, I will be fine Sweetie. I can't move with that thing, I just had to take it off." She said watching Julie poor them each a glass of wine. The older woman switched on the television and a movie started playing.

"Are you hungry Baby?" She asked her young lover with a slight smile. At the same time Jamie's stomach rumbled under her hands. The two women burst into laughter. "I'll take that as a yes." Julie said leaning forward to get their food. Jamie watched as her lover's rear revealed itself and couldn't resist. She leaned a little forward and kissed her lover's rear between the cheeks. Julie moaned at the contact. "Mmmmm Baby if you weren't hurt I would have jumped your bones right now."

"I know you would." Jamie said kissing her again then leaned back against the pillows. Julie joined her with the food in her hands. Handing her younger lover her plate, Julie kissed her on the lips. They sat quietly watching the movie while eating, occasionally glancing at each other. After their meal Jamie cuddled into Julie's right arm resting her head on her shoulder.

Julie's left hand was softly stroking Jamie's right arm. Jamie couldn't help herself as the movie reached a heated passionate moment with a couple; she slid her hand down Julie's stomach into her sweatpants. Julie tried to protest but lost herself at her young lover's touch. She turned her head to Jamie and kissed her sweet lips running her tongue along the slit between her lips. Jamie rubbed her clit against Julie's thigh while finger fucking her detective lover. Julie felt how wet her young lover was and slipped her left hand down between Jamie's legs easily slipping two fingers in side of her. Their muffled moans caught in each other's mouths, their fingers vigorously sliding in and out of each other's hot wanton pussies.

Their hips bucked slowly meeting the other's thrusts. Sensing the other's orgasms nearing, they both used their thumbs to stimulate each other's clits.

"HHhhmmmmmm" Julie moaned bucking her hips faster and harder into her lover's fingers.

"Oooooohhhhh fuck Baby yes" Julie purred bucking her hips faster.

"Yes Sweetie say my name when you cum." Jamie said kissing her lover passionately.

They bucked their hips faster and harder into each other's hands. Their muscles contracted around each other's fingers. Julie threw her head back screaming Jamie's name. Hearing her name sent Jamie over the edge her orgasm ripping through her body as she screamed Julie's name. Another orgasm shot through Julie's body at the sound of hearing her name. Seeing Julie in the throws of another orgasm sent another rushing through Jamie. The two women kept finger fucking each other riding out their orgasms together. They collapsed totally spent.

They removed their fingers slowly from each other's pussies and cleaned their fingers off seductively, one teasing the other.

"You taste so good Baby." Julie said placing a passionate kiss on Jamie's lips. "You taste even better Sweetie." Jamie said kissing her lover again. They tasted each other on their lips.

Breaking the kiss, they looked seriously at each other. "I love you." They both said at the same time, knowing that they both meant it. They kissed again and snuggled watching the rest of the movie.

Julie listened to Jamie's breathing slowing to regular. She thought about how lucky she was to find such a loving young woman. She also wondered how long their relationship would last. Jamie fell asleep listening to Julie's steady heartbeat and dreamed of what their future together could be like.

Julie woke up early the morning and got ready for work. She bought a ring for Andrea before the affair but never asked her the big question. Andrea never even saw the ring. Julie stuffed the box into her jacket pocket.

Jamie slept peacefully in the lounge, she looked like an angel. The pillows seemed to swallow her to protect her from harm. The detective placed a kiss on Jamie's cheek then left. At the department everyone was being briefed on the day's events, when she walked in. The Captain passed her a look of concern. The detective knew exactly what he was asking; he was asking if Jamie is okay. Julie slightly nodded with a smile. The Captain smiled back and continued briefing the other officers.

During the next half hour all the officers were getting their weapons ready and their bullet proof vests on. The Captain and Julie went to their cars standing next to each other in the parking lot. The detective opened her boot and got out her bullet proof vest. She looked over at the Captain next to her and put her vest on. They got in the front of the S.W.A.T. vehicle and headed toward Troy Bossmann's mansion with sirens and radio's silent and the entire fleet in tow.

They stopped around the corner out of sight from the gate guards' view. The team stormed the gate taking out the guards and opened the gate for the police vehicles to enter the mansion grounds. The Captain, Julie and S.W.A.T. stormed the house knocking down the front door with the arrest warrants in their pockets. The other officers stormed the garages and other buildings on the grounds.

Troy was sitting in his dinning room with a bunch of burly men talking. There were weapons on the table. Before they could grab there weapons, the officers had them down on the ground. The weapons looked like the same calibre that was used to shoot at the bar the day before. Troy grabbed a weapon from his back and shot at the officers. One officer fell to the floor, one bullet hit Julie's leg and the Captain took one in the chest plate of his vest. Troy ran through a door leading to the kitchen and fired again. The remaining officers opened fire on him. Julie took another shot in her vests chest plate.

More shots could be heard from the buildings outside. An officer came in from behind Troy and took him down. For the next few hours the mansion was being devoured by police officers. Ambulances were taking care of the wounded. An ambulance took Julie and another officer to the hospital. The officer next to the detective stopped breathing twice on the way to the hospital. Julie was loosing a lot of blood.

Julie spent hours at the hospital when the Captain arrived with Jamie short on his heels. When Jamie walked into Julie's cubical Andrea was with her checking on her leg. There were drips in the detectives arm and she was wearing a theatre gown. She was shot in her upper leg; the bullet missed her femur by a few millimetres.

"Really Julie, how many times are you going to get shot before you realise that life is too short to keep doing this job?" Andrea said while wrapping her leg with bandage.

"This job is all I know. My father was a cop too and my grandfather before him. You know that Andrea." Julie said looking up at Jamie from Andrea.

"That is a very good question Andrea." Jamie said causing Andrea to look around almost breaking her neck.

"Hi Jamie, I'm just about done here. I need to go check on the other officer; I will be back in a few minutes." Andrea leaned in and gave Julie a hug after pulling the covers over her legs.

"Hi Andrea, hi Sweetie, Uncle Frank brought me here as soon as he could. Are you okay?" She asked kissing Julie on the lips and holding her hand. Andrea walked out to give them some privacy. The young woman looked the detective up and down concern written all over her sweet face, tears threatening to spill.

"I'll be okay Baby. This isn't that bad, you should hear about my previous wounds." Julie looked at her young girlfriend and cupped her face with her hands. Jamie put her hands over Julie's hands savouring the heat and strength of the soft skin against her cheeks. "We got them Baby, it's finally over. This whole situation is finally over. Where is the Captain?" Julie said kissing her sweet young lover passionately.

"I'm right here Julie." He said peeking through the curtain.

"You can come in Captain." Julie said looking at him lowering her hands from Jamie's face still holding the young woman's hands. Jamie sat next to her lover on the bed facing the Captain. The Captain sat on a chair next to the bed looking amused at the two women. They looked happy together, after today he planned on keeping it that way.

"Julie, Internal Affairs has spoken to me about a job opening they have. They are starting a new unit that will be investigating the corporate businesses. They asked me to find out if you would be interested." The Captain looked unhappy that he would loose his best detective but seeing how happy his two favourite women are, he was willing to let her go. "You will be stationed at an office here in New York with benefits. Your hours will be less and you will have weekends off. You can even work from home if you choose."

Julie looked into Jamie's eyes, as if asking if she would be happy with her choice. Her young lover just smiled at her. "Well then if I would be spending more time with my wife to be, why not?" Her young woman looked at her surprised as a gasp escaped her lips. "Captain since you are Jamie's Godfather, may I have Jamie's hand in marriage?"

The Captain looked at Jamie then at Julie. Jamie had a look on her face that told them both that she wouldn't have it any other way. Julie had a look that said she finally found her soul mate. The two women looked lovingly at each other.

"My dear, I would be delighted and happy for you both." At that Jamie shot off the bed into her uncles arms plastering his face with kisses. Julie got off the bed slowly and dug in her jacket pocket for a little box she bought two years ago. She stashed it in her pocket this morning before she left home.

Julie stood at the foot end of the bed and slowly dropped to one knee in front of Jamie opening the little box. "Jamie will you make me the happiest woman on earth by being my wife?" Jamie stood awe struck at the sight of the ring; a thin platinum ring with little diamonds placed in the shape of a leaf. To Julie the leaf represented new life; to Jamie it represented a new beginning.

Andrea stood behind the curtain watching Julie on her knee holding out the little box. Andrea had to get used to seeing Julie with another woman. She hurt this woman badly in the past but they were both happy now. Andrea came to the conclusion that they were never meant to be together. Jamie helped Julie to her feet and held her left hand out toward Julie to put the ring on.