Mutual Attractions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes I will marry you Sweetie, oh I will, I will, I will." She said giving Julie a kiss after every word. Andrea stepped into the cubical smiling at both of them.

"Congratulations, I am so happy for the two of you." She said giving them each a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"Thank you Andrea." Jamie said returning the hug. "Thank you." Julie said looking at Jamie, her young wife to be just shrugged. The Captain stood up and gave them each a hug then pulled Andrea aside.

"Andrea, would Julie be able to go home tonight? I would like to take them out for dinner to celebrate. You and Maxine can join us if you'd like." The Captain asked her. He has known Andrea for as long as he has known Julie. He knew about their failed relationship and knew that Andrea regrets hurting Julie in such a way. He knew that Andrea and Julie would have to put their differences behind them sooner or later.

"Well, her leg is fine. She just has to take it slow and keep the weight off her leg for a while. Thanks for the invite Captain but I don't think I should be there, I will only be in their way." Andrea said pointing to Jamie and Julie in the cubical.

Jamie opened the cubical curtains. "Nonsense, we would love for you to join us for dinner. Bring the little one with you." Jamie said looking at the doctor with a warm smile.

Andrea looked at the young woman puzzled then looked past her at Julie, who was smiling just as warmly. "Yes Doc, please join us. It will be fun. How else are we supposed to put the past behind us if we don't hang out."

"It's a triple date then. Just let me know what time we should be there and where." Andrea looked at Jamie's arm, she was the one that redressed her arm after the shooting the day before. "Shouldn't you be wearing your sling Jamie?" Andrea asked her with a mock angry face. Jamie just smiled at the doctor. "Yes I know but that thing is so uncomfortable Doc."

Julie looked at them both and smiled. "Always the doctor isn't that right Andrea?" They all burst out laughing. "Hey, I can't help it. It's in my blood. That reminds me... I have to bring you crutches or at least one." They burst into laughter again.

The three couples spent the night having dinner, talking, laughing and just enjoying each others company. A week later they had Jake's funeral service after his body was released. The service was short but all who knew him were laughing and remembering the good times they had with him.

All of Troy Bossmann's assets were frozen and the people paid by him were arrested and offered deals if they testified against him. The man never stood a chance of ever getting out of jail. Him and his men were tried and sentenced to several life sentences in prison without the chance of parole.

Julie took the job offer at internal affairs but worked from home until she was strong enough to walk without both her crutches. She missed the beat but enjoyed spending her spare time with her sweet beautiful young Jamie.

A year later Jamie and Julie were still together happily engaged saving for their dream wedding in five months and were expecting a little Jake and Tom; twin boys. They used a donor that had the closest resemblance to Julie; the black hair, crystal blue eyes and fit body. Jamie finished her law studies and started her own little firm after revamping the bar and the top floor. The bar was now a top notch restaurant and the top floor was used for her law firm.

The Captain retired spending his days at home; his wife chose to work until her time for retirement came. Andrea and Maxine got married six months earlier and could never be happier with little Callum. Jamie and Andrea became best friends after the doctor got married to Maxine.