Mutual Benefits Ch. 02

Story Info
The story of two friends gets hotter.
3.2k words
4.58
11.9k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/14/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a better understanding of the characters and background information, please read 'Mutual Benefits. It is a pretty quick read at 3,580 words. When I wrote it I wasn't sure I was going to write a follow-up, hence the long delay.

*

I love to tease and I love foreplay. It just makes the sex so much better, in my opinion. It drives the 'wanting' which can be as awesome as the sex itself, sometimes. After I licked Megan's pussy on my couch last week, we kissed and kissed and kissed. I gave her boobs the attention they deserved after I skipped them on my mission to make her cum in my mouth as quickly and as primitively as possible. Her cumming in my mouth was my obsession in that moment. I really do love the kissing, afterwards.

I wanted to make her want me more. She groped my hard cock through my pants as we kissed, still wearing her blouse and her black lace panties which were soaked on the inside from her pussy and on the outside from my saliva. She squeezed and stroked it through my pants as I drove my knee in between her wide-open legs. I reached deep inside myself to muster the discipline to deflect her advances. She wanted it in her mouth and in her pussy so badly. It was obvious. But then, this all came up unexpectedly when she showed up at my back door, tearful from the letdown of a potentially hot new boyfriend who turned out to be a pompous jackass while I was studying for a final exam.

Sometimes I like getting a woman off with nothing expected in return. This was one of those times. I didn't want to go all the way tonight, I wanted to make her wait and want it more. I told her I had to cut it short for tonight because of my final exam tomorrow, in psychology of all things. I thought I deserved an A just for my understanding of human sexual behavior. I told her to open her legs wide and then watch me pull my hard cock out of my pants and stroke it in front of her. I could tell it wouldn't take long for me to cum after our brief, but intense encounter. I encouraged her to play with her pussy while I gave her two choices: she could open her mouth and leave her panties here until the next time she came over or let me cum all over her panties and she could wear them home. She told me she didn't need them just to walk the short distance to her apartment and slid them off and dropped them on the floor. She then moved to the forward edge of the couch and opened her mouth, sticking her tongue out in anticipation.

***

"Well, hey, Scott. How are you and Megan getting along?" Jenny asked with a sly wink. I sipped my beer and replied, "Just fine. You know we both live at the same apartment complex, right?"

It had been several months since I had been in the bar and almost a week since Megan and I had our encounter at my place. Megan had texted me a few times, but the timing wasn't right for us to get together, even though we lived only about a hundred yards apart.

I thought it would only be a matter of time before Megan told Jenny that something happened between us, even if she didn't give out all the details. I guess that's one thing that drives guys wild. Do girls give up details when they tell that something happened between them and a guy? I suppose I'll never know. I came into the bar tonight while they were both working. It had been a few months since I had been there, and I felt totally comfortable with what may or may not come my way.

Megan came out of the kitchen to drop off food for a couple at a table near the back of the restaurant, then smiled as she approached me sitting at the bar. Jenny was still standing next to me.

"Hey sexy," Megan said to me as she looked at Jenny. They smiled at each other when she said that. I followed Will Rogers' advice when he said, 'never miss a good chance to shut up,' and I returned her smile. To my surprise, Megan quickly walked off to check on another one of her tables and Jenny remained standing next to me at the bar.

"How are things going between you and Richard? It is Richard, right?" I asked.

"Yes, Richard, and things are going great," she replied with a smile. "He just got a new job at the base and he is out of town for some job training," she continued.

"I'm glad things are going well for you, Jenny," I said, sincerely. I knew that what she and I had was fun while it lasted, but it was over. It was random, anyway, fucking when we got the chance. We had had our fun enjoying each other's bodies physically, but I was happy she found a good guy and they were happy together. The jury was still out on whether Megan and I would become an item, or casual fuck buddies like Jenny and I had been.

Megan returned to the bar and as she did, Jenny went to check on a customer.

"I've been thinking about last week like twenty-four seven," she said with a huge smile. "God, you made me feel incredible!"

I just smiled. "What did you tell Jenny?" I asked.

"Oh, just that I saw you at our new place and we took it to another level," was her answer. "She even mentioned the three of us getting together and hanging out by the pool while her man is away."

I finished my drink and had an appetizer then told the ladies good night. I was out for the semester and had more free time, so I was sure I'd be out by the pool a lot.

***

Thursday came around and a little after 9:30 am I got a text from Megan letting me know that she was going shopping and that Jenny was coming over to hang out with her by the pool after lunch. She wanted to come by and retrieve her panties on the way, so of course I said yes.

I heard a knock at the door and knew it was Megan. I grabbed her panties off the couch after I washed them with my laundry earlier that week.

"Hey," she said very casually as I opened the door and she walked just inside the doorway past me. She seemed to be a different person than last week. She seemed much more confident.

I thought she was going to take them then leave right away, but to my surprise she slipped out of her sandals, removed her cutoff jeans right there near the doorway, blatantly commando, and put her panties on! She then put her shorts and sandals back on. She knew she totally surprised me by her actions and she had a smile from ear to ear. As she turned to leave, she stopped long enough to give me a big wet kiss on the lips and said, "We'll be out about one o'clock. Why don't you make some more of those daquiris?" 'Wow', I thought to myself. I didn't even notice if anybody was walking by when the door was open, but this was definitely not the self-conscious girl I knew from before. I wanted her again, and soon.

***

At about 12:50 I walked out to the pool with a pitcher of banana daquiris in a small ice chest. Megan and Jenny were already there and saved me a lounge chair in between them. They had only been there a few minutes but were already attracting the attention of a few of the younger male students. There were also a few attractive females there, but they were far outnumbered by the guys. I was several years older than most of them and smiled as I caught them checking out the two older women with me, at least ten years senior to most of them. Megan had gone shopping, alright. She was wearing a new high cut black bikini, much smaller than the tankini I saw her in previously. Jenny was in a pink bikini, a little more conservative than she used to wear before meeting Richard. They both looked hot. Megan's suit accentuated her luscious curves and revealed a bit of her nice ass just beautifully and was a compliment to her jet black hair. I was glad I was wearing some baggy shorts, so I wouldn't be embarrassed when, not if, I got hard.

We poured a few drinks and put lotion on each other's backs. I got some curious looks from the younger females, as they watched me apply suntan lotion on my lady friends that bordered on groping. Neither of my female cohorts complained and let me put on a little show. During the entire time since my arrival I noticed two guys who couldn't take their eyes off my hot older friends. After about thirty minutes in the sun, Jenny waded into the pool to cool off. I poured another round of daquiris and whispered to Megan, "Want to have a little fun?"

She didn't respond verbally but followed my eyes as I motioned them toward the two guys in the corner. They were probably twenty or twenty-one and attended the same local community college that I did.

"Lie on your stomach. Then gradually open your legs. I bet it will drive them crazy," I said with a devious smile. "I'm going to cool off in the pool."

Jenny was already far away when I said this, so she couldn't have heard me. She would have done it, I'm sure, had I asked her when we were fucking each other. Jenny had a kinky side, which was why I had enjoyed being with her. I was starting to get the impression Megan had an exhibitionist side after she dropped her shorts and changed in my den with the door wide-open earlier today.

I kept my sunglasses on and watched the guys' reaction as Megan sat up and reapplied lotion to the back and insides of her legs, spreading them wide while she did. She then snuck a glance at me without being obvious and rolled over on her stomach, parting her legs with her feet about ten inches apart at first. She then opened them a little more and pulled her bikini bottom up toward the crack of her ass exposing her cheeks more, to get a better tan on her butt. I was talking to Jenny and paying more attention to the guys in the corner than I was to Megan. When I looked over at her I was surprised to see her legs about a foot and a half apart, wiggling her toes off the end of the lounger.

Jenny and I got out of the pool at the same time and sat on the loungers as we sipped our drinks. I snuck a glance between Megan's legs, and noticed that after pulling her bikini up higher it forced her suit to outline her slit. Megan turned her head so I could see her eyes and she smiled and winked at me. The smile I returned informed her that I was enjoying this as well.

I watched as the two guys she was putting on a show for entered the pool and got as close to Megan as they could. I watched their eyes as they tried to covertly sneak glances at Megan's hedonistic display and could tell they were 'adjusting' themselves in the water where it was less obvious than on the loungers. I knew nothing was going to happen with the guys. I just wanted to see how far Megan would go with it. It was enough for now.

After another hour of alternating between lying on the loungers tanning and taking pool breaks to cool off, the three of us decided to go to my place since it was the closest. The girls both brought sundresses to change into, but Jenny wanted to take a quick shower to wash off any remaining lotion so she could feel normal. Since I lived in a one bedroom/one bath apartment I let her know to keep the door unlocked in case myself or Megan had to get rid of some of our daquiris.

When we heard the water running Megan and I simultaneously attacked one another, kissing and groping each other's bodies. Our hands were sliding over each other effortlessly, our bodies covered with a light mixture of suntan lotion and sweat. I loved her curvy body, even though in her opinion she was about twenty pounds too heavy.

"I think I want to shower off, too," she said. "Let's wait to fool around until after."

"I have a better idea," I said. I didn't wait for her response to slide my hands into the waistband of her bikini and pushed them to her ankles. Following my lead, she pulled her top over her head while I wiggled out of my swim trunks. They did a good job of hiding my erection, but now I was exposed.

We snuck in and Jenny didn't see us until I pulled the curtain back suddenly.

"WHAT THE FUCK?" she said loudly, instinctively covering her boobs and between her legs. She then let out a laugh after the surprise of being interrupted by Megan and me. After all, Jenny and I had been fuck buddies in the past. She then carried on like everything was normal, soaping up her body as Megan got in first, then me.

We were all giggling, turning around under the shower rinsing off. Jenny slid past both of us to rinse off the suds and when she did her ass touched my protruding cock. She smiled and then Megan picked up on it, grabbing my cock in her left hand and shaking it toward Jenny. I really didn't expect that anything would happen between Jenny and myself, but Megan was teasing her with my cock in her hand. Megan then got in between me and Jenny. She looked over her shoulder at Jenny and then went down to her knees, water running over her face.

"You said he likes, this, right Jen?" as she took my rigid cock in her mouth. Oh, it felt good, as I had been anticipating this moment since our first encounter at my apartment last week. She cupped my balls in one hand and put her other on my ass, pulling me into her, as she began sliding her lips over my shaft, very slowly and intimately. I put my left hand on her shoulder and without thinking I put my right on Jenny's shoulder for balance. Jenny seemed to relax as I did this, not being a stranger to my body or my touch. What surprised me, though, was when Jenny put both of her hands on Megan's head, gently and lovingly pulling her hair into a wet ponytail while Megan, without hesitation, continued sucking my dick. She seemed to enjoy Jenny's touch and it made me wonder if they ever had a sexual encounter before. I didn't wonder for long, as her mouth felt so good. It's always hot to have my cock in a woman's mouth for the first time, as it was also hot to have my mouth on Megan's pussy in my apartment last week.

As much as I loved Megan's mouth, I was intrigued watching Jenny play with Megan's hair. It seemed to make Megan suck harder and more intimately. She moved a little closer, leaning into Megan, touching her beautifully trimmed bush to Megan's shoulder. Wow! This was really turning me on. Megan's lips never missed a stroke on my dick, but I could tell she was enjoying Jenny's touch, pushing her shoulder back, grinding into Jenny's pussy. Jenny then moved slightly to her right, aligning her pussy with the back of Megan's head, letting the back of her head bump up against her clit each time she drew her lips back up my shaft. Jenny still controlled Megan's hair and even put a hand on top of her head, following along with her head as she slid my cock in and out of her mouth.

I could sense that Jenny was starting to get into it. The sensation of Megan's head rhythmically tapping against her clit was sending her into ecstasy. Jenny's eyes closed as I had seen many times before, enjoying her pussy in my mouth or fucking her from behind, watching in the dresser mirror. She loved watching herself get fucked. It was obvious she was about to cum. From previous experience, I knew Jenny was quiet when she came. Her eyes fluttered, and she showed a slight tensing of her body in quick fashion.

Then, as if things couldn't get any hotter watching the interplay between my two hot older friends, Jenny got down on her knees behind Megan and I watched the water splash over them both. My shower and tub was only standard sized, so things were a little cramped. She reached her left hand around Megan, immediately going for her left nipple, which was standing almost straight out, and her right hand slid between her thighs, disappearing between her legs. I could feel Megan's knees almost give out as Jenny touched her with both hands simultaneously. I could see Jenny's fingers disappear and reappear rapidly as she finger fucked Meagan from behind. I knew I couldn't hold off much longer, even though I can normally last a good while. The heat and passion on display in front of me was too much! I felt several ropes shoot into Megan's mouth and felt her shiver from Jenny's touch at the same time. What a fantastic orgasm!

I had to hold onto the shower wall as I helped Megan stand up. Without saying anything she turned and faced Jenny. Yet another smoking hot surprise as I saw them both embrace in a kiss sharing a mouthful of my cum! Their hands both went to each other's hips, almost as if choreographed that way. I thought I had had some hot sex before, but this topped any experience I had ever had! Megan then turned to face me and kissed me on the lips. I could barely taste a hint of myself on her, but didn't care after the experience these two just gave me. Jenny climbed out of the shower and Megan and I soaped each other up, kissing and groping as we did so.

After about fifteen more minutes of playing in the shower, we got out and dried off. I went to my room to put on some jeans and discovered Jenny had snuck out, leaving us to each other. Well, after all, this was my apartment and Megan only lived several apartment buildings over, so we were in no hurry. I checked my phone and found a text that Jenny sent to both of us- 'thanks for a wonderful time'. I showed it to Megan and we both smiled as we made our way into the living room to dink another daquiri. We got comfortable in each other's arms and settled in to relax. Neither of us had any early plans in the morning, so it would be our first full night together.