Mutual Benefits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom watched the cure for his ailment unfold. Her tongue and mouth suction supplied the promised massage. Her hand cradled his percolating balls. All the while, she watched his face, looking for signals to move to the next step in the procedure. Tom's eyes started to glaze and he glanced away. Shannon slowed her suction and gently let his erection down against his abdomen.

Tom gave a whimpered protest. "Nooo, noo... I'm not cured yet..."

Shannon tut - tutted a soothing response. "I know, I know... I need to capture that sample now..."

She crawled up his torso, backtracking through the navel probe and nipple smooches. She straddled his hips. Her breasts pressed his chest for stability as she placed his erection against her cunt lips. Her mouth captured his, receiving his probing tongue between her facial lips as she smoothly received his probing cock between her nether lips.

Their motions were heavenly. Warm enflamed tissues enjoyed the sweet flow of the good vibrations. Nurse and patient kissed intermittently, never interrupting the blissful massage.

Tom was becoming more ardent. He levered up, hugging his good nurse and getting her to vary the strokes as she jogged in his lap: regular rhythms, rapid short jitters, long slow smooth ones. He stopped her short when he thought he was getting too close to his peak. Shannon willingly obliged his requests. She rested in his arms until he bade her to continue, meanwhile kissing his cheeks and ears, rolling her conical breasts against his chest, tickling his face with her fragrant hair. She kept him on low simmer until he was ready to rev up again.

This nurse knew the way to cure the human male's greatest weakness: sexual tension. And Tom could not resist her restorative charms. At the zenith of his next rise, he let go and jetted out the requisite sample of manly essence. Shannon collected it deep in her womb. She worked her kegels to extend the sensations for both.

Tom fell back on his pillow, still clutching his nurse. After some post - coital cuddles, Shannon eased off his ebbing cock.

"Wait here" she whispered. "I will deliver the sample to the lab and be right back." Tom played along, swearing not to run away. Shannon preened in the bathroom and returned to lay naked by her convalescing patient's side. They slept deeply, weary and satisfied.

Before morning, Tom rolled atop the sleepy Shannon and fucked her once more missionary style. He did all the work this time, setting the pace and drawing down the last of the pressure in his balls.

Tom decided two things right there and then as he rested inside of and on top of Shannon's soft, sweaty body. One, he enjoyed being the patient sometimes. And two, Tom was certainly right: Shannon was the best.

He lamented the rule about playing favorites. He hoped she was still here almost a year from now after he had finished fucking all of her housemates. He was already feeling feverish and looked forward to another course of her healing arts.

Chapter 07 Olga

*** Coming To America

The first class flight from Europe and the town car ride from the airport made Olga feel like a princess. She thought about that statement. There were real princesses in Europe and Asia. Americans did not follow the royal traditions. Inherited titles didn't matter; money was the sovereign. With money came power and privilege. She had come to America to absorb the bounty of that mantra.

Olga was on cloud nine. The unsolicited invitation and her application to an anonymous Scholarship Program had led to interviews and tests: intellectual, medical and psychological. She had easily passed the first two, achieving exemplary scores. The emotional appraisals were increasing bizarre for a scholarship competition. The early questions covered moral choices and her reactions: treatment of children and pets, petty pilferage, theft, public policies. How would she alter the circumstances? Did she embrace or avoid changes?

The ultimate questions were more personal and made her uncomfortable. She was asked her sexual preferences and stimulus: how intense and how often did she have orgasms during one session? Did her nipples respond well to stimulation? Was her clitoris exposed or shrouded? Oral sex: did she prefer giving or receiving? Both? With men? With women? Would she be sexually aroused by public exposure? Public sex?

Olga endured the intimate enquiries. Her final meeting was with the Scholarship Program Director. The mature lady's soothing voice was hypnotic. She was told the nature of the program, a mutually beneficial arrangement which traded full financial support towards a college education in exchange for a poly - monogamous indenture during her college years. The confident lady assured Olga of her safety and happiness. Why waste her passions on casual flings when she could exploit her joie de vie for a few years and change the rest of her life?

Olga thought all night about the offer and in the morning she signed the papers. She loved the professional fashion shoot with its expensive costumes and sporty outfits. She was told it was a prospectus of sorts, presenting her credentials to the various scholarship committees. She was less enthused by the nude portraits. Olga was embarrassed to be intimately photographed by strangers. She sat, literally, for her nude portfolio. The cameraman was polite. His assistant was gentle as she placed Olga in lewd exposures. Then, a week of waiting until she was whisked off to her new college home in America.

The town car entered a small walled compound. The automatic rear door hissed open. Olga alighted the limousine. A dark haired topless girl in lime green bikini bottoms stood at the house's front door. She waved Olga over and extended her hand in a smile filled greeting.

"Hi, there. I'm Tatiana, the senior intern. You must be Olga, our new freshman intern. You are even prettier than your pictures."

Olga blushed at the thought of her naked portfolio being examined by anonymous committees. Tatiana chose not to notice.

"Let's get you inside. The other interns are dying to meet you."

She took Olga's hand to lead her inside the house when Olga balked, turning towards the town car.

"What about my luggage?"

"Don't worry. It goes into storage. Everything you need is waiting in your room. Closets full of fabulous clothes and a bathroom full of cosmetics and toiletries. Come on. You'll see."

Tatiana was more forceful about towing Olga inside. Two other topless interns ran to greet her, waving joyous welcomes.

"Hi, Olga. Welcome to America and your new home. I'm Shannon. This is Violet. We are really excited to meet you in the flesh. Your application packet included great pictures. But you're even prettier than they showed."

Violet gripped her hand and pulled her running towards the stairs. "Come on, let's look at your room and get you changed into something suitable. Ben, our resident patron sponsor, will want to meet you too."

They hustled Olga upstairs to the bedroom suite that she would occupy for her four college years. As promised the closets and bath were well stocked. The girls chattered about household chores and the amenities available. A gym, a pool and group or private study areas.

They briefly giggled out a description of the master suite, assuring Olga that Ben was eager to give her a personal tour of it when her first roster slot came up. Olga giggled back, acknowledging her role in the roster and said she understood the nature of the mutually beneficial exchange.

With the preliminaries concluded, the interns helped Olga find suitable clothes for the rest of the day. They chose white spandex boy shorts and a stretchy tank tee that displayed Olga's pokies. It was more than what the others were wearing but it was her first day. Olga was permitted some time to ease into the household dress codes.

*** Gymnastics and Traditions

Olga was closing out her first week in residence. The college coursework was gearing up and she was getting into the rhythm of housework and homework. Tatiana had given her kitchen and great room cleaning duties and, of course, she was responsible for the care of her personal bedroom suite. A few days earlier, Tatiana had reviewed her progress of integration into the house routines. Olga brought up the nighttime cries and moans emanating from the neighboring master suite. What about Ben? When was she going to spend some quality time with him to get acquainted? Tatiana was vague in reply, saying Ben would decide that.

Ben was courteous but aloof towards Olga when they passed occasionally in the hallways. She was curious and ready. Was he attracted to her? She asked again when Tatiana was going to get her together with Ben.

Tatiana said she was giving Olga time to acclimate before entering her into the rotating roster. Ben often spent a whole day with a new intern, playing in the pool, getting acquainted and at ease with each other, maybe even a private candlelit dinner before their first fuck. Tatiana told her to be patient.

It was Saturday and after some cleaning of the kitchen and great room, Olga was free for the rest of the morning. After tidying her suite, the gym beckoned and she jogged on a treadmill in spandex shorts and a sports bra. Ben strolled by as she was finishing her run and he took a moment to watch his freshman intern from behind. Her butt bounced to the beat of her ponytail swinging in time. The mirrors in front of her reflected her trapped tits fighting to break free of her struggling sports bra. Olga saw Ben watching her and half smiled, hoping he liked the view. She kept the thought - provoking show going for a little longer before slowing to her cool - down pace. Maybe today was the day, she thought. Maybe he would spend the day with her and make tonight the night.

Ben did like the view and decided to hangout. The blonde was obviously flirting; Olga was familiar with the terms of their mutually beneficial deal. Tatiana told Ben she was allowing Olga time to get used to her new surroundings. But it had been a week and Ben was getting restless for his induction of the new intern. What was Tatiana waiting for?

Ben jumped rope poorly, played with some light weights and puttered around, any excuse to stay and watch Olga's exercises. Olga moved to the stepper; Ben relocated his made - up exercises to get a profile view. The bra bounce was less unruly but her leg muscles pumped and her toned butt rolled under the revealing spandex shorts. Olga was aware of his stealthy gawk. She dismounted the stepper to get the most from the moment. Olga plumped her breasts and adjusted her sports bra lower. The exer - cycle faced Ben's direction and she leaned deep into the handlebars as she pedaled. Her large suspended cleavage swung trapped beneath her chest. Ben stopped the stealthy ruse and simply ogled Olga's tempting tits. Olga smirked and cycled faster, increasing her mammary oscillations. Ben grabbed his towel and stalked from the gym. Olga was disheartened by his reaction as she finished her aerobics. Was Ben attracted to her or not? A little stretching and she left as well.

Ben escaped to the master suite to think. His cock throbbed with neediness and his frustration churned his hormones. He was disinclined to interfere with Tatiana's schedule decisions. He enjoyed the delightful rush each evening when his random bedmate was revealed. He was always pleased with Tatiana's selection.

But for the last two nights, he had stifled his mild dissatisfaction when Olga was not the choice. Each time, Ben had salvaged his distress with abnormally rough sex. This waiting was not a healthy situation for him or the interns. He needed to fuck Olga, and soon, regardless of his pledged deference to Tatiana's roster schedule.

Ben heard the shower start next door in Olga's suite. The thought of her naked wet body under the stream was too much. He shrugged off his clothes and strode purposefully into Olga's room. None of the resident doors had locks and there were no rooms off - limits to Ben. The bath door was ajar and he entered Olga's luxurious private bathroom. He could see Olga standing in the warm spray, soaping up in the steamy opaque bath enclosure. Ben slid the glass back and stepped in. The startled Olga threw her arms across boobs and belly. She went wide eyed and cowered against the back of the stall. Ben hesitated a moment to tone down his heated behavior before closing in on his drenched bashful intern.

Ben understood her awkwardness and kept his movements unhurried. He recalled her coy application photos and was now faced with the fully revealed tie - breaking detail: she had great tits. He gently moved her hands aside to reveal her chest and groin. In fact, the photos had been unkind: Olga's tits looked even better in real life. The mirrored bath stall gave Ben a good all round panorama of the freshman scholarship intern.

She calmed her breath and stood more relaxed as Ben's smiling gaze conferred his admiration. She looked at Ben's fully erect cock. The purple knob was large and throbbing with energy. Olga was not a virgin. She had flirted and frolicked a few times with her boyfriends. But none of them flaunted the size displayed before her. Her worries spilled out.

"Tatiana said a day... some chat - up... private dinner... gentle foreplay... time to..." Her voice trailed off.

Ben tilted her chin up, buzzed her soft wet lips and murmured soothingly. "Olga, it's okay... you'll see... everything will be alright..."

Ben found the bottle of fragrant body wash and wiped the gel on Olga's arms, her back, her legs and ass, working it to a lather with a scrubby. She leaned back and held the hand rails. He washed her hair, posing her head to drape the wet strands behind her. During the shampoo, Ben watched her high shelved breasts jostle on her chest as she stabilized during his handling of her platinum mane. Finished with her hair, Ben pulled her in and hugged her from behind, his hands molding her chest orbs. His slippery palms plied the wet skin, her nipples getting lots of attention. He played on her pubis, pleased to find that Olga still trimmed rather than shaved her blonde bush.

Satisfied with the wash cycle, he moved to rinse. The hand held nozzle worked its way from head to toe. Her hair hung in wet white ropes. Her skin glistened.

He turned her to face him and knelt. The sprayer drummed on her clitoris as he thoroughly cleansed her pussy. He pulled back the folds with his thumbs. The pink interior beckoned.

Olga gave a start when his rough textured tongue swept first the left side, then the right. This was a new experience for her; prior probes to her pussy had been exclusively fleet fingers and thick cocks. Ben's licks darted everywhere; his lips kissed and suckled the sensitive little button. She closed her eyes and whimpered her pleasure. Ben tasted her desire.

Olga held tighter to the hand bars and felt her groin spawn the familiar tingle. She exploded, crying to the ceiling. She didn't see unceasing Ben's lips curl into a malicious smirk against her pussy.

Ben was beside himself now with desire for the randy little temptress. All week Olga had teased him with chance encounters, stoking his erotic fire with her wily dalliances. And then this morning's gym spectacle. His cock was bursting to probe her.

He rose and turned her away, bending her forward. Ben tapped her inner ankles and she tamely spread wider. He poised his cock and pushed. She was slippery inside and out. He shuttled his erection smoothly, holding her soaked hips. She grasped the shower bars to steady her stance against his buffeting motions. She had just orgasmed on his face but was already building towards a repeat on his cock.

Ben felt his arousal growing quickly but doggy style shower sex wasn't the way he envisioned his first ejaculation into the freshman. They both deserved better. He salvaged his control and pulled out. Olga was perplexed. Ben had not cum yet and she was in the middle of another good one. She waited, expecting him to reinsert and resume his strokes.

But Ben stood her up and turned her wet body to his. He hugged her tight, crushing her boobs between them. He kissed her wet lips and his hands lifted her ass. She wrapped her thighs around his waist and Ben stepped from the shower. He duck - walked them out to the bed, his bouncing erection pattering her ass from below. He held the hug as he tumbled them both on the mattress. They squiggled around into a classic missionary position; Olga eagerly spreading her thighs and encircling Ben's ass with her ankles. Ben held the pose on braced arms as their faces canoodled affection.

Olga's feelings were primed for more fucking. She took the initiative and handled Ben's prick into its proper place. She rolled her hips to rub her cunt on the knob. Ben followed her cue and pressed in all the way before setting a moderate pace. Ben's cock thumping and Olga's hips rolling rebuilt the sensations interrupted by their play - space relocation. At first Ben braced up and watched her tits dance with the rhythm of his thrusts. But their wet skin cooled and drew them together for warmth. The pace of thrusting never faltered.

Olga became vocal. "Ben? ... yes... oh, Yes... BEN!... yes... YES... YEESS!!"

They came together. Ben growled into her neck as his semen crashed into her vagina. Olga simply stiffened her body and stifled her whimpers. She was too overwhelmed to do other than squeeze her man and hold her breath against anymore words. They fell to earth together, gasping. Finally, Ben moved lower, extracting his shrinking prick, laying his cheek between Olga's soft wet mounds. She fingered his earlobe and rubbed his neck hairs in glowing contentment.

In time, Ben lifted his face from her cleavage. He pushed the intercom button at her bedside and made a full house announcement.

"Olga will be joining me in the master suite for the rest of today and tonight. Adjust the roster schedule accordingly."

A newly revitalized Ben levered to his feet and helped Olga off the bed. They tottered, naked, hand in hand, to his neighboring suite and would only emerge long after tomorrow's dawn, physically and emotionally exhausted and still wanting more.

Tatiana heard Ben's intercom announcement and sighed her disappointment. Ben had been weaker than she thought. She had been too aggressive in her wager, picking sometime Sunday for the inevitable event. Violet had been less sure of Ben's resolve and thought he couldn't battle his masculine compulsions through Friday before surrendering to his sexual angst. Shannon held out her palms as the other interns handed over her winnings.

Shannon had deduced that Ben's resistance would crumble Saturday, probably before noon. Two nights before, she had been on the receiving end of Ben's mounting vexation. He had pressed her face tight to his groin hauling on two handfuls of hair while he dwelled deep in her throat longer than comfortable. A moaned 'Olga...' accompanied his potent ejaculation. Ben proved her wager right when he fucked the new intern today despite his vow to wait on Tatiana's schedule.

The giddy upper class interns quipped about the hopelessness of any tantalized male eschewing fresh pussy for more than a week. Following tradition, they had played their practical joke on the unsuspecting Ben. Tatiana had purposefully withheld bedtime appointments for the innocent Olga. Olga was excused from the topless house rules during her orientation week as long as she wore a flirty cover. The other interns conspired to ensure Ben chanced upon the nubile Olga often during the first few days. Each day, Olga's outfits became skimpier and more see - through until few details were hidden from Ben's hungering eyes. The wagers were a sideshow to the real entertainment of watching Ben's carnal control wobble and collapse.