Mutual Masturbation at a Wedding

Story Info
Groom and brides maid masturbate together.
2.1k words
4.05
154.3k
38
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a year and finally the day had arrived it was my wedding. I was nervous to say the least but I didn't have to do anything until the ceremony. I was pacing around in my hotel room my nerves had started to get the better of me. It was about two in the afternoon and the ceremony was going to be until six o'clock that night. Earlier that morning my fiancé and I had spoke on the phone and she told that she was feeling just as nervous as I was.

She had mentioned that she was probably going to stop off and have a drink that afternoon to help calm her nerves. This thought popped into my head as I started to stare out the window. I decided that I would go down to the hotel bar and have a drink to try and take my mind off of things. I figured sitting in the bar watching TV and talking to the bar tender would help to distract me enough. I left my room and as I walked down the hallway I heard my door click behind me. I always loved how quite the hallways were in hotels you can usual only hear the buzzing of the ice machine.

I made my way the where the elevators were and pushed the down button it lit up as I stood waiting. I watched the numbers light as the car slowly made its way up to my floor. Eventually I heard the bell sound and the doors slid apart before me there was only one other person on the elevator. She was a small women about 50 years old, she flashed me a nice smile as I entered the elevator. As the doors slid closed I pushed the button for the lobby floor and watched as the numbers began to light again. The women and I rode in silence as we made our way down to the lobby floor.

When the doors opened I stepped out saying goodbye to the women and made my way towards the bar. The bar was well lit and had a beautiful marble top with nice wooden stools sitting in front of it. There was no one else in the room except for the bar tender that said hi to me as I made my way to one of the stools. I sat down and looked at him as he asked me what I wanted to drink. I thought about it for a few minutes and finally decided to have vodka cranberry and sprite. I watched as he grabbed the vodka bottle from the rack and poured it into the glass with cranberry juice. He placed it in front of me then took a sip as I started to watch the TV above the bar, which was tuned to news.

After about 15 minutes I heard the to the bar room open and turned to see my fiancé's girlfriend Jennifer walk in through the door. She immediately made her way over the bar stool next to mine and sat down

saying "hi sweetie how are you doing?"

I turned to her saying " I'm doing fine just a little nervous decided to have a drink to take the edge off."

She ordered a drink as we started to talk about the day's events and how everything was going to go. After about an hour had passed we had to decided to leave and go back to our rooms to get ready. While we were riding in the elevator Jennifer turned to me and said "Well you seem pretty calm now, if you get nervous later maybe ill come help you out again" She seemed to have a slight smile across her face when she said this. I didn't really think much of it but as I walked of the elevator I started to wonder if there was anything to that smile.

Back in my room I decided to take a shower and get ready as my best man would be arriving in a little while to pick me up. After I showered and had gotten dressed I sat on the bed watching TV while I waited to be picked up. I heard a knock at the door and walked over swinging it open, I was greeted by my best man. He leaned in and gave me a hug saying,

"Your looking great buddy you all set to get married."

I laughed and pushed him away " we have to get going or we are going to be late."

I swung the door shut and we walked down the hall and hopped into elevator and made our way down to the lobby. We made our way across the lobby to the front doors and as we got close I could see our limo waiting out front in the driveway. The church was only a few blocks away from the hotel so I knew it wouldn't really take us long to get there. As we swung the door of the limo open and climbed inside I was greeted by all the other grooms men.

We started talking loudly and drinking as the limo pulled away from the hotel making its way to the church. After a few minutes we pulled up out front and all piled out of the limo making our way up the church steps. When we walked into the church the priest welcomed us as he led us into the main chapel area. As he led me past the pews he told everyone else to wait for the other guests to arrive and to start seating them accordingly.

We walked to the side of the alter and entered a small door into a little room where I was going to stay until he came back to get me. The room really didn't have much in it there were only a few chairs and a long table. I sat in one of the chairs near the window and started to look outside as I waited. After a little I watched as cars started to pull out and guests started to walk out making there way inside. I saw the limo that was carrying the bride's maids and my fiancé pull up but decided to look away before they exited because I didn't want to see her before we got married.

As I turned away from the window I noticed how silent the room seemed although I could now hear the footsteps of guests entering the church. After a few minutes had gone by I heard a soft tap on the door and then a voice say "Hey sweetie are you in there?" I immediately recognized the voice as Jennifer's and I started to get up from where I was sitting to open the door.

Before I made it to the door Jen had already swung it open then quickly closed it behind herself, as she made her way over to me she had her finger in front of her lips motioning me to remain silent. She sat down in the chair next to me and said,

"I just wanted to check up on you, you seemed pretty nervous earlier."

I responded saying "I am doing fine now still a few butter fly's but I am just trying to relax while I wait."

As Jen looked at me I noticed how beautiful she looked in her dress, it was a tea length strapless pink dress. She had on sexy high heels with it and just looking at her was making my mind start to move towards dirty thoughts. Then almost as if she knew what I was thinking about Jen said,

"I know something that will help you to relax a lot."

She leaned in close to me with a smile starting to spread across her face she whispered,

"you could always masturbate."

I hadn't expected her to say anything like that but since she seemed to be feeling bold so I decided that I would pay along and see just how far she was willing to go.

I replied, "I could masturbate but I don't have anything to masturbated to, it's not like I have porn back here with me ha-ha."

I watched as Jens hands slowly started to slide up her thighs but they stopped when her fingertips got to the bottom of her dress. She looked at me and smiling

she said, "you could always watch me masturbated while you masturbate."

I replied, "I am not sure my fiancé would like that very much"

Jen said, "She doesn't need to know I won't tell if you don't."

With that said her fingers slowly started to pull her dress up her thighs until the bottom of it rested on her stomach exposing her panties to me.

She had on black lace panties that were virtually see through and as I looked down I could see her shaved pussy. The panties looked incredibly sexy against her smooth white skin seeing them instantly started to make me hard. As I watched she slid her hands further up her thighs and hooked her thumbs into the top of her panties. She then pulled them down her legs and slowly slipped one foot then the other out of them. I was sitting with my hands in my lap trying to kind of hide the fact that I was really hard as I watched. She took her panties in her right hand and then tossed them over into my lap. They landed on my hands and I slowly let my fingertips begin to feel the lace material, the panties were a sexy little thong and crotch area was wet.

She must have been excited and gotten wet when she told me I could watch her masturbate. Jen was slowly rubbing her clit as she watched me play with her panties, as I watched her finger slid deep into her wet pussy. I could see her finger slide out and as I looked I saw that it was already slick with her juices. I was really hard by this point but hadn't pulled my cock out yet I was still in shock as I watched Jen masturbating. She looked so sexy sitting in her chair with her dressed pulled up around her waist and her finger slowly rubbing her clit.

She looked at me saying, "Why don't you go ahead and pull your cock out now."

I let go of her panties and undid my zipper then slowly pulled my pants down my legs letting them fall once they got passed my knees. I slowly wrapped my hand around my hard cock and started to stroke up and down as Jen watched me. She started moaning as I picked up my pass watching her finger push in and out of her wet pussy. With my free hand I grabbed her panties and then placed them around my hard cock. The lace felt good as I started to rub it up and down the length of my cock.

Jen said, "Mmm my panties look so hot wrapped around your cock."

As I watched Jen took her wet fingers out of her pussy, they were really wet with her juices and she slid them into her mouth. She closed her eyes and was moaning as she sucked the juices off of them. This made me even harder and I could feel myself starting to get close to cumming. She took her fingers out of her mouth and started playing with her clit again as I moved sideways in my chair now fully facing her. She was looking right at my cock as I pumped it watching her play with her clit. I felt my cock starting to pulse then I started cumming, my cum sprayed out and shot onto her fingers coating them as she rubbed herself. Jen took her cum coated fingers and stuck them in her mouth as her other fingers started to deeply fuck her pussy. She started sucking the cum of her fingers as she pushed hard into her wet pussy. After she came she sat back for a minute and stared at me smiling

she said, "that was a lot of fun but I need to get dressed things are going to start soon."

She reached over and pulled her panties off my now soft cock, then slid them back on. As she pushed her dress back down she leaned over and kissed my cheek then she got up to leave. I quickly pulled my pants up and zippered as she swung the door open making her way into the church. I sat back in my chair exhaling listening to people moving around in the church. After a few minutes there was a knock on the door and priest motioning for me to get up. It was time for me to walk out to the alter and get married.