Mutual Sex Education

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew from everything I've read and seen that I'm supposed to start pulling out and pushing back in, so I do. She's into all sorts of growls and arrghs and heavy breathing. If it feels anywhere near as good to her as it does to me, to be moving inside her, her insides holding me tight, massaging every centimeter of my cock constantly, I can understand why she's making the noises she is.

I wasn't in her very long before I could feel my balls starting to get ready. "DiDi, I can feel I'm going to cum. I don't want to but I have to pull out." And while I was saying it, I did. As I pulled out, I sat back. Her legs came down on each side of me and she had a look on her face I'd never seen before. She pushes on my chest, staring at my cock the whole time, as she pulls her legs under her. She knocks me onto my back and gets partly over me and puts her mouth over my cock and practically swallows it. She grabs it with her mouth and then gets her hand around it lower down and starts licking and sucking and moving her head up and down as she moves her hand up and down just below her lips. It probably took thirty seconds or so and I started shooting off inside her mouth. As I'm cumming, I realize that she has her hand down between her legs and is working furiously on herself.

She keeps licking and sucking me while I shoot off, swallowing the loads I guess, until I start going soft. Then she moans and jerks and I realize she's finally having her orgasm. She finally sits back and looks at me. She has a small grin on her face but not like I've ever seen before. "God, that was great," she says. "We've got to do that some more. We need to get some condoms, too." Then she lays down on top of me and we kiss and feel each other.

"Next time," I say, feeling her butt, "if you want to arouse yourself while you're sucking me, just sit it on my face. I'll do it for you and love it."

She eventually sat back, sort of sitting on my thighs. I could see her pussy, all red and glistening. I could see my cock, too, all red and small and soft. "I surprised myself," she says. "You gave me the best orgasm in my life. I've never fwelt anything as good. When I masturbate to orgasm, it satisfies me. But what you did actually turned me on more instead of ending things. Made me want more." Then we kised and felt each other some more.

'Mike," she says, "We can't let anyone know we're doing this or it will stop and I don't want it to stop. We can't go around acting like lovers, holding hands and that. If our parents thought for a moment anything was happening it'd be over. And we sure can't let the other kids catch us. So, for now, maybe we just get dressed and go back out and act normal. Then later we can get together again here or out in the woods somewhere."

"Yeah," I say. "You're right. But this was really something. And you really do have the greatest body possible." I look at my watch. "It's almost lunch time. You're right. We need to get dressed and back with the others. We also need to wash these towels. You even have blood on yours."

DiDi looked at her towel. "Shit," she says, "I knew it sure hurt for a moment, I guess you broke my hymen. I need to get this into the wash so my Mom never sees it. Girls get blood stains a lot but my period isn't due for at least a week." Then she leans over me and kisses me, but a quick kiss not a sexy one, then stands up and looks around for her bathing suit.

We get back down the ladder and head to the main house. "Mike," my mother says to me, "We need some ice cream for lunch. Can you take the car and go into the local store and get some?" She gives me some money and I say that sure, I can and better put some more clothes on. As I go to my room, I tell DiDi that this will let me also buy some condoms.

At lunch, DiDi's mom asks her how the morning went. She says, "It was just like old times. Mike still thinks farts are funny."

I immediately put my mouth to my arm and blew against it making that "blat" fart sound. My mom goes, "Oh, Mike" and DiDi grins at me because we're managing to hide what we're doing. After lunch we both sit on the porch for a couple minutes to determine what our brothers and sisters are going to do. It turns out, they're all heading back to the lake. So DiDi and I decide to go hiking through the woods.

As we walked along I learned a couple things. First, DiDi managed to get the towels and a few other things that our parents had dirtied into the wash without our parents seeing them. Second, I managed to figure out that DiDi had hoped that exactly this was going to happen. She admitted that she wasn't sure until she got here and saw me and immediately knew that I was the guy to first have sex with. If she had succeeded in pulling my bathing suit off, she was going to grab my cock and start things on her own. So, my bringing up the subject of sex let her go along with me as if I was the one that started it. She admitted, though, that she would never have thought of the hay loft, which was perfect except that we used to like to play there years ago and she bet our brothers and sisters did now so we were lucky not to get caught.

Anyway, we got to a nice meadow we'd seen many times before, with lots of trees around it so we could find a secluded spot. We had no blankets and just used the ground but ended up naked very quickly. She took me at my word from earlier and was soon sitting on my face while she tried to swallow my cock. Once she was worked up enough, she switched around, rolled a condom down on me and sat on me, taking me up into her. As she fucked me, moving back and forth, riding my cock, I sat up slightly and got my h ands and mouth to her breasts that were swinging freely in front of me. Lovely breasts. When I began to feel that I would eventually cum, I changed to using my fingers to play with her clit, right above where I could watch my cock disappear into her and then show up again, her pussy lips getting pushed in and then coming out trailing as I came slightly out of her.

It made me realize that I had bought 12 condoms and we had a month. I wondered if I could afford a gross of them or maybe get DiDi to chip in.

12