Mutuality

Story Info
Two close friends share mutual self-stimulation.
1.8k words
4.21
53.8k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Daren
Daren
5 Followers

I once had a lover, a medical professional by trade. We were close friends and lovers for some time and, during one of our more intimate conversations, she told me that all her life she had only been able to orgasm by self-induced, manual stimulation.

She once rented us a room at a downtown high-rise hotel, on one of the upper floors. The room had a large picture window facing northwest, and from a couch adjacent to the window we could see the whole world outside. It was a sublime view.

We sat on the couch in this room, nibbling assorted treats and sipping wine, very slowly and very deliberately caressing and fondling each other. The dazzling view somehow suggested to us that we should make love in front of that window. Without even speaking about it, we began tenderly undressing each other. I removed her blouse, and she removed my shirt. Then the pants came off, and we were both in our underwear. She in her bra and panties; I in my T-shirt and boxer shorts.

We sat side-by-side for a time, feeling the friction of our bodies rubbing against each other, which made us both start tingling all over. We let our fingers dance up and down our own torsos, and then stroked each other's bodies while exchanging soft kisses. At one point she sat on my lap, her buns nestled against my groin, my cock growing stiff as it rode up the crack of her ass. I turned us both towards the window so she could see the whole panoramic view outside. She leaned back into me, and I reached around with my hands to cup her breasts and caress her entire body. Then I lay my hands on hers and brought them down to her panties, moving my own hands to place them over her sexy mound.

With one hand I pulled her panties aside. Then I slid both of my own hands underneath hers. Pulling her nether lips apart slightly, I probed gently with my fingers until her pussy lips became slick and wet from the stimulation. She responded by rubbing her ass more deliberately against my groin as she opened her legs wider for me. I inhaled the citrus scent of the perfume she had splashed on her face, and kissed her neck for several long moments. Mmmmmm... she was sweet.

At that moment a naughty thought occurred to me. Reaching for her right hand again, I brought it to her clit. She stiffened and started to pull her hand away, but I placed my hand on hers again and pressed it more firmly into her. "C'mon, I would really enjoy seeing you make yourself cum. Let's share this together. It could be fun for both of us."

She was reluctant to masturbate in front of me, so I began tracing small circles with my fingertips across and around her clit until her hips started squirming again. She purred softly at their touch. Looking down between her own legs to view my fingers at work, she commented on how much she liked to see her pussy being played with. But, because my ministrations were not precisely what she needed to reach orgasm, she eventually started using her own fingers to do the job I had not yet learned to do for her. It was so good to see her break through the psychological barrier that might have otherwise prevented us from ever sharing her orgasms. No... It was more than just good, it was wonderfully sexy.

"You look so sexy pleasuring yourself this way... It really turns me on."

"Mmmmm..." was all she said by way of response, and we continued like that for some time; I stroked her body, and she played with her pussy, tickling her clit the way only she knew how to. She closed her eyes to concentrate on her own ministrations and eventually began emitting short, staccato breaths. I wondered what naughty thoughts she was thinking, hoping she would eventually share some of them with me, but I decided not to ask any embarrassing or intrusive questions for the time being.

There she was, seated in front of that big picture window in her bra and panties, massaging her clit for all the world to see. I loved it! I undid her bra, and pulled her panties down to her knees. My nostrils flared when I bent down to let my nose feast on the strange, intoxicating scent between her legs. She spoke at one point:

"You know, I've never done this for anyone's pleasure but my own, and I think it's only fair that you join me." I thought I knew what she meant, but I wasn't sure, and besides, I wanted to hear her say it.

"What do you mean?" I asked, in feigned ignorance. She turned around in my lap and looked me straight in the eye.

"Let's cum together. I've never seen a guy masturbate before, and if I'm going to do it for you, you should be willing to do it for me. Let me see you pull out your cock and play with it." She put one hand on the bulge in my shorts. It throbbed in her grip. She slid my underpants down. My stiff cock sprang up quickly, hungry for her and eager for some attention.

"I'll do it all the way, but only if you will" she continued. "I'll show you how I make myself cum when I'm alone, but only if you make yourself cum for me. Deal?"

Her hand stroked my swollen member as she spoke. At that moment I was so turned on I would have done almost anything to please her. She slid over next to me. We both had our underwear down around our knees, facing the big picture window and the world below.

I tilted my head towards her as I went to work fondling my own balls and stroking my rod for her. I felt ridiculous, and was sure I looked as much to her. I squinted to hide my prying eyes while trying to see her bring herself off right there in front of me. As my arousal grew more intense watching her shamelessly frig herself, I began to let my fingers dance all along the length of my shaft. She taunted me, saying, "C'mon, you know you like it... Show me what you do when you're all alone and nobody's watching." Eventually she had me playing with my cock brazenly in front of her, and although my own sense of ridiculous embarrassment never quite left me, my throbbing cock was paying no attention to me whatsoever.

Outside, a police helicopter (or maybe it was a TV news helicopter) whizzed, first once, and then again and again. I quickly reached for a couch pillow to cover me up, but she only spread her legs even more unabashedly and shouted, as though the pilot and crew could hear her, "Go ahead and take a picture... make it a CLOSE UP!" Her fingers moved faster, up and down and around and around, along her glistening slit, as we kept up our mutual self-pleasuring game.

"This is very naughty, don't you think?" She asked, rhetorically. Then she continued, before I could answer her, "You look sexy playing with your cock like that."

("No I don't" I thought. "I look absurd! But You do look very sexy indeed.") I kept my mouth shut, watching her intently as I pumped my throbbing rod.

"I've sometimes wondered how it must feel to have a center of sexual pleasure that is long and sensitive... so much surface skin to excite; such a big area to be stimulated." I almost doubted that she really wondered such a thing, but her words were exciting to hear so I let myself continue to feel foolish while beating off. She continued her sexy commentary.

"Do I detect just a note of 'penis envy' my dear?" I teased her. "Hell YES" she replied. "I'd love to have a stiff, hard cock for just one afternoon. The things I'd do with it you wouldn't believe." I was becoming completely distracted in every sense of the word: Sight, sound, fragrance, touch... I was tempted to ask what she would do with a cock if she had one, but before I could venture to ask she spoke again:

"Show me how you treat yourself when no one else is around... let me see you fondle your own balls and play with your dick the way you do when you're by yourself." As rubbed her pussy up and down and around and around her perky tits started jiggling with the increased tempo of her own arousal.

The sun shone brightly through the window and the pale blue sky stretched out into infinity. The noises of the City wafted up to our room while we enjoyed our self-indulgent, sexy pas de deux, simultaneously conscious of and oblivious to the rest of the world around us.

Her fingers moved more rapidly on her juicy pussy, emitting moist sounds which encouraged my cock to grow harder, and harder still. "The head of your cock looks like a mushroom. It's turning a little darker and it's starting to shine" she noted. Her fingers kept up a rapid rhythm on her cunt.

"I am so turned on" I said, feasting my eyes on her entire body, before focusing my attention on her hands and what they were doing.

We kept this up for many long minutes, a running dialogue of erotic commentary and a visual display of mutually lewd self-abuse

Nearing her peak, she said, "Can you bring yourself off with me. I've never seen a man make himself cum... Can you try to cum with me?" Sprawled beside her, I watched her intently as she watched me. The sight of her face, her body and what she was doing was so sexy I knew I was about to erupt anyway. I slowed the tempo of my strokes so as not to climax too soon, while she quickened her own tempo and tightly closed her eyes. Rhythmic, guttural sounds escaped from her throat as she approached orgasm. Then, with one hand flailing on her cunt, she went into spasms and began to shake uncontrollably.

My fist pumped my cock rapidly now, it's heat pulsing in the palm of my hand. I felt my nutsack tighten and very soon the creamy spunk began shooting out in spurts... two... three... then four or five bursts in quick succession it came, blasting out in globs, ropes of jizm that drenched my hand and splattered on my chest.

She was taking deep, panting breaths and her legs were clamped together. I sat up, then leaned over and buried my face between her thighs... kissing their insides, softly licking my way up to her bush, inhaling deeply and drinking in her aromas. Her fingers combed my hair. Twirling a strand in her fingertips, she smiled down at my face:

"I've never done that before. Ever!" she said.

"Neither have I, Sweetie. Neither have I."

But I wanted to do it again.

Almost immediately, and ever since then, I've wanted to do it again.

Daren
Daren
5 Followers