mw4mw

Story Info
A Dom shares his property with another couple.
4.1k words
4.2
20.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Many thanks to fire_breeze for her amazing editing skills.

Please, if you take the time to read this story, vote on it. Also, comments and feedback are always welcome. It helps to know what people think of what I write.

Thanks for reading this and I hope you enjoy it!

Katie and her Master Lee had been talking for awhile about his desire to share her with another couple. This idea excited him greatly. Not only did he want to see Katie and another woman together, he wanted to see his slut suck and then be fucked by another man. The more they talked about the idea, the more excited Katie got. Not only did she want to experience this with her Master, she wanted to make him proud. She wanted to make him happy by helping him fulfill one of his fantasies.

He asked her to put an ad together to post on. She composed the ad, sent it to him and he approved it right away. She posted it on Craigslist immediately. The ad read.....

mw4mw - Dominant to share his BBW submissive with another couple (50-44)

Dom wants to share his BBW submissive with another couple. She is well trained and very obedient. Dom will be in the room the whole time and might use his sub at some point also. We are a clean couple, drug and disease free and expect the same from you. Condoms are a must. We would like to meet in public to see that we are compatible before splitting the cost of a hotel room. Limits will be discussed at that meeting. Once the Dom turns the sub over to you, she's yours to use. He will watch and make sure no one disrespects his property.

Reply with "Let me use her" in the subject line, so we know you're real.

The first day they got a response from another D/s couple. The Dom, Josh, sent the reply, stating that he thought they might be a good match. He wanted to know if they were interested in talking further. Katie and Josh began to communicate via e-mail and then they spoke on the phone and she also spoke on the phone with Josh's sub Betsy. She reported to Lee that she thought they were very genuine and that the four of them would get along well. Josh and Lee spoke on the phone and discussed limits and what each Dom expected to get out of the experience for both themselves and their subs. Lee explained to Josh that he had some personal business to take care of with his sub before any playing could begin. He asked if Josh and Betsy would have a problem with that. If they did, they could wait in the other room. Josh wanted to know what was going to happen. Lee explained it to him and Josh said that he would like to watch and he would like to have Betsy see also. "It might do her some good." Josh stated.

It was decided that they would meet at a restaurant the following Saturday morning. The agreement was that if they hit it off, they would go back to Josh's house. If they didn't, they would simply go their separate ways. Just as they had in all their previous conversations, they got along right away. They decided that coffee was enough and they would go back to Josh's house for a play session.

They went to Josh's house and were led to the family room. As per the arrangements made when Lee and Josh talked, all of the blinds and drapes were closed in the house and lights were on. When they were all in the family room, Josh and Betsy sat on the couch and Lee turned to Katie and said "Take your clothes off, pet." Without a word and without delay, Katie took her clothes off.

Lee took her collar out of the bag and locked it around her neck, slipping the key into his pocket. He then asked her if anyone had been messing with his property. "No, Master," Katie responded. Lee inspected her, running his hands over her body. He knew every inch of his property and knew when there was a new bruise or mark. He inquired as to where any new bruise or mark came from. She explained to him how each of them occurred.

When he was done with his inspection, Lee told Katie to get down on her knees. Once she was on her knees, Lee asked "Is there anything you'd like to tell me slut?"

Katie looked up at him and said "I didn't put the time into my business that you told me to. I know I haven't been respectful to you all the time. I'm sorry Master."

"You've also done a few more things. You played without permission three days ago and you had an attitude with me Thursday night as well. You should be sorry, pet. As your Dom, I have the responsibility to take care of you. Your well-being is of utmost importance to me. You know when I give you a minimum amount of time to spend on your business it's because I think that you've been slacking off and you could work harder. I know you can make this business a success; it's just going to take time and hard work. You have not been respectful to me and you had an attitude with me. If you have a problem with me, then you need to tell me what the problem is, not take an attitude. I have always treated you right and I deserve respect. I won't tolerate disrespect or a snotty attitude. I am generous enough to allow you to play with yourself when I'm not around, as long as you ask for permission. I'm much more generous than other Doms when it comes to allowing you to play, yet you still try to sneak around behind my back and play with my property without my permission. You know that you have to be punished for these behaviors or you will continue to do them. You know what to do now," Lee told her.

Katie reached up and undid Lee's belt and maneuvered it out of his belt loops. She folded it in half and gave it to him. "Shoulders and head on the floor, ass up in the air." Lee instructed.

Katie arranged herself the way he had instructed her too. She already had tears in her eyes, feeling horrible for disappointing her Master. Lee stepped up behind her. "I'm going to give you twenty swats, five for each offense. Don't forget to thank me after each one."

Lee started smacking her ass with his belt and Katie thanked him after each one. After the first ten, she had tears rolling down her face, more from guilt than from pain. By the 20th hit, Katie was outright crying and continually apologizing to her Master for her disobedience.

"Kneel in front of me and look me in the eye, pet. Tell me what you have just been punished for."

"I've disappointed you. I haven't been living up to my potential with my business. I haven't been treating you with the respect you deserve and I've been taking my bad mood out on you, Master. I've also been selfish and played with your property without asking first. Thank you for loving me enough to bring these faults to my attention and to punish me for them. I will remember this punishment and how bad it felt to upset you so much that you had to punish me, so I don't repeat these actions."

"Stand up, pet," Lee said.

Katie stood up. He wiped her tears away, kissed her and hugged her. "You are forgiven. We shall never speak of your wrongdoings again. If we have to, you won't like what I will do," he told her.

"Now, I believe we came here so I could share you with Josh and Betsy. Turn around." he said. He slipped a pair of handcuffs on her wrists and walked her the few feet to Josh and Betsy. He said, "This is my slut. Use her as you wish, within the limits we discussed."

Josh took hold of the D-ring in the front of Katie's collar and pulled her along behind him. "Everyone follow me," he said unlocking the basement door, leading everyone down. "This is our playroom," Josh explained. Looking around Lee and Katie saw a bed with 4 posts, a chair was next to the bed, a spanking bench, and a chain hanging down from the ceiling with a hook at the bottom.

"Lee, feel free to sit in the chair or go wherever you feel most comfortable," Josh told him. He lifted Katie's arms above her head and hooked her handcuffs on the hook hanging from the chain. He adjusted the length, so Katie was stretched out. "Spread you legs," Josh instructed Katie. She did and he attached her ankles to a spreader bar, preventing her from closing her legs. "Let's see exactly what we have to play with."

Starting on her backside, Josh ran his hands down Katie's arms, to her shoulders, down her back, over her ass, squeezing it hard. He took a moment to slide his finger between the crack in her ass, circling her puckered hole. Goosebumps arose on Katie's body and Josh chuckled. "We'll get to that Katie, don't you worry." He crouched down and ran his hands down the back of her legs.

He stood up and moved to the front of her. Again, he started at the top and ran his hands down Katie's arms. Josh looked her in the eye as he touched her face with his fingers, shoving two fingers in her mouth, which she immediately began to suck. He smiled, turned to look at Lee and said, "She is well trained."

"That she is," Lee agreed with a smile.

Pulling his fingers from her mouth and keeping eye contact, Josh moved his hands over her collar bones and then down her sides. He brought his hands back up to her breasts and squeezed them. Katie closed her eyes and Josh told her softly, "No slut, keep your eyes open and look at me."

Katie opened her eyes and looked into Josh's eyes. His fingers were playing with her nipples, rolling them, pinching them, tugging on them. Katie made small noises deep in her throat as he continued to play. "Do you like that, slut?" Josh asked.

"Yes, Sir."

He tugged harder and twisted her nipples causing Katie to moan. Josh started to move his hands lower and Katie made a small whimpering noise. "Patience, pet, patience."

His hands moved over her stomach and oh so slowly down to her pubic area. He ran his fingers over her bald, smooth mons, causing Katie to tremble. Instead of sliding his hands between her legs, Josh crouched down and moved his hands down the front of Katie's legs. "Very nice property Lee," Josh remarked.

Lee thanked him and continued watching with interest.

While Josh was still squatted down, he stuck his head between Katie's legs and looked at her pussy that was spread wide open, thanks to the spreader bar. "Very nice property," he repeated as he ran his hand up and down Katie's wetness. As he stood up, he stuck two fingers inside Katie and pumped a few times. He pulled them out and brought them to Katie's lips. She opened and he slid them inside. She immediately began sucking and licking them.

He unhooked her from the spreader bar and from the chain on the ceiling and pulling her by the D-ring again he led her over to the bed. He laid her across the bed on her back, with her head hanging off the one side. He secured the handcuffs to ropes from the top and bottom posts of the bed.

"Betsy, get over here and eat her pussy, while I see how much of my hard thick cock will fit down her throat," Josh ordered. Betsy came over and started at Katie's ass, running her tongue around Katie's delicate hole. She slowly made her way up, first sucking one of Katie's swollen labia into her mouth and then moving to the other. Katie moved her hips upward, desperately wanting Betsy's mouth elsewhere.

Betsy was happy to oblige. She ran her flat tongue over Katie's wet pussy, stopping short of her clit. Her tongue swirled around the opening to Katie's pussy, and then darted inside. Katie shuddered and moaned.

Lee and Josh were watching on with interest. Josh asked Lee if he wanted him to stop them for now. "Hell no!" Lee exclaimed.

Betsy kept working her tongue in and out of Katie's pussy. Katie's moans were getting louder and her hips were thrusting upward. Her legs were shaking and Lee knew she was going to cum. "Stop her now," Lee told Josh.

"That's enough for now Betsy."

Betsy stopped immediately and Katie groaned in frustration. She was trying to move her hands, so she could finish the job herself, but she quickly remembered she couldn't move them. Josh stepped up and ran his cock over Katie's lips. "Open up," he commanded. Katie immediately opened her mouth, and Josh slid his cock in her mouth and her lips wrapped around his shaft. "If you impress me, I'll allow Betsy to finish what she was doing," he promised.

Katie ran her tongue down the bottom of Josh's shaft as he slid it into her mouth. She caressed his cock and as he pulled out, she positioned her tongue so that it wrapped around his shaft as he pulled back out. When he was almost all, the way out, Katie swirled her tongue around the tip of his cock and sucked greedily.

Josh moaned with pleasure and slid his hard rod back into Katie's hot mouth, a little faster this time and feeding her a little bit more. He continued to slide in and out of her mouth and then started fucking her mouth in earnest, just like it was a pussy. He marveled at how well she took his cock deep in her throat.

Katie moaned as Josh started fucking her mouth harder and deeper. She knew how to relax her throat muscles so she could take him in deeper. Katie felt herself getting wetter; she always got wet when she was getting a good face fucking. Her pussy was throbbing for attention, but she focused on giving Josh the best blowjob that she could.

Changing his thrusts to more shallow, Josh started playing with Katie's nipples. He was tugging and twisting them as he slowly worked his cock in and out of Katie's mouth. He could feel her tongue massaging his shaft and her mouth trying to suck more of him in. He was enjoying the sounds and the feel of her moans when he played roughly with her nipples.

Without warning, Josh slammed his cock deep into her throat, causing Katie to gag. "You thought you didn't gag anymore, didn't you?" Josh said, thrusting in again and listening to her gag again. When she gagged, she loosened her lips from his shaft and spit began to drip out. "Nice and messy baby, that's how I like it."

As Katie's eyes began to water, she told herself to remain calm. She willed herself not to panic, knowing that her Master would never allow anything bad to happen. At that very moment, Lee told Josh that was enough and to allow Katie to catch her breath.

Josh pulled his cock from between her lips and continued to stroke it. He told her to close her mouth and eyes and he spurted his warm, thick cum all over her neck and face. "Betsy, come lick this up."

Betsy started at Katie's nipples, licking and sucking. Katie started moaning and thrusting her pelvis upward. Betsy licked up towards Katie's neck, finding Josh's cum and licking with vigor. She licked and sucked all of Josh's cum off of Katie's neck and face, and then she started kissing Katie. Betsy was teasing Katie with her tongue, flicking it over the tip of her tongue. She pulled away and whispered to Katie, "This is what my tongue wants to do on your clit."

"Please!" Katie cried.

Betsy looked at Josh, who nodded. She went down between Katie's legs and slid two fingers in her pussy, pumping them in and out. She could feel Katie's pussy clenching her fingers. Betsy lowered her head and circled Katie's clit with her tongue. "Oh God!" Katie gasped, her hips rising and her pussy trying to pull Betsy's fingers in further. Betsy curled her fingers and found Katie's g-spot. Katie's hips rose off the bed immediately and she screamed out. Her pussy clenched the fingers and she came quickly. Betsy could feel wave after wave of orgasm rushing through Katie's pussy. She started pumping her fingers in and out again, rubbing Katie's g-spot each time she went in. Cum was leaking out around Betsy's fingers and down her arm.

Just when Katie thought she was done cumming, Betsy flicked her tongue over Katie's swollen clit. "Oh fuck!" Katie whimpered. Betsy flicked her tongue over the nub a few more times before locking her lips around it and taking the distended button in between her teeth and lightly biting down as she sucked on it.

Katie moaned from deep in her chest and her eyes went wide. She didn't scream like she had been, she whimpered and whispered "Oh God..." over and over. Feeling the amount of cum, Betsy pulled her fingers from Katie's cunt and the Doms watched as Katie squirted.

While Betsy softly licked up Katie's cum, Lee untied the ropes that held the handcuffs and unlocked the handcuffs. He rubbed Katie's wrists and told her how proud he was of her. He said she was doing such a good job. While he was doing that, Josh was untying the ropes that held Katie's legs open. He told Betsy what a good job she had done as he rubbed Katie's ankles and gently bent her legs.

"Do you think you can move pet?" Lee asked Katie.

Katie slowly moved, raising her head as Lee helped support it. Lee and Josh maneuvered Katie's body so that it was laying the correct way on the bed. Lee lifted Katie's head and held a straw protruding from a cup to her lips. "Drink."

After a few minutes, Josh began to massage Katie's clit again and Lee began to play with her nipples. "Get on all fours," Lee ordered her. She obeyed and Lee sat in front of her and lowered her head to his cock. Katie gladly opened her mouth and took his cock between her lips. She moaned with pleasure at the familiar feeling in her mouth, knowing exactly how to please her Master.

As she was enjoying sucking on her favorite treat, Josh slipped a condom on and positioned himself between her legs and slid into her pussy. He grabbed her hips and began to slide in and out. Katie was pushing back against him, enjoying being filled at both ends. Lee's fingers were running through Katie's hair as he watched Josh fuck his property. He tightened his fingers in her hair as he became more turned on and began to take control of the blowjob.

Just then, Betsy squirted lube on her finger and pressed it into Katie's ass. Katie's natural instinct was to tighten her ass and pussy, to which Josh groaned with pleasure. She also tried to jerk her head back. Lee was having none of that. He drove his cock into her mouth harder. Betsy removed her fingers and pushed a lubed up dildo into Katie's ass. Katie moaned, which, to Lee's great delight, he felt in his cock. Her pussy clenched again, much to Josh's satisfaction.

The three of them kept fucking all three of Katie's holes hard and deep. Betsy reached around and rubbed Katie's clit. Katie's body was trembling as she came uncontrollably. Josh let out a loud moan as he made a final hard thrust into Katie's pussy, cumming hard into the condom. Lee pulled Katie's head down on his cock as he shot his cum down her throat. Even though she was delirious with continuous orgasms, Katie still swallowed her Master's cum greedily.

Lee released her head. Josh pulled out of her pussy. Betsy slipped the dildo out of Katie's ass and removed her fingers from her clit. Katie collapsed on the bed, her head on Lee's thigh. Her eyes were open, but she was not focused on anything. Betsy knelt down on the side of the bed, pulled the condom off of Josh and took his cock into her mouth to clean it.

Everyone took a few minutes to catch their breath. Josh was the first to speak. "There's only one thing left to do," he began. "Betsy, I want you to lie on the bed with your legs spread. Katie, I want you to kneel between her legs and eat her pussy. I will be watching from behind. When I'm turned on enough, I'm going to fuck your ass."

Everyone got into position. Katie started licking at Betsy's slit, teasing her just as Betsy had done. She used her fingers and spread Betsy's lips as she dipped her tongue into Betsy's pussy. She ran her tongue over Betsy's clit and then back to her pussy. She kept moving from one to the other until Betsy's hips were rising off the bed. Katie slid two fingers inside of Betsy as she sucked Betsy's clit into her mouth, nipping at it with her teeth. Betsy was moaning now and you could hear how wet she was when Katie's fingers moved in and out.

Katie curled her fingers and massaged Betsy's g-spot. As she did, she brought her mouth back to Betsy's pussy and sucked all of the nectar that started to flow from Betsy's core. She took her fingers out of Betsy's pussy and brought them to Betsy's lips. Betsy opened up and began sucking on them as Katie sucked on her clit. Betsy was moaning as her tongue cleaned each of Katie's fingers. Katie pulled them from her mouth and gave Betsy's nipple a twist on the way back down to between her legs.

12