Mx Grew Into a Man

Story Info
Mx got all he and they wanted.
2.2k words
2.99
12.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This event is unbelievable, it was when it happened and it still is now. I am Edwina Marks, Eddie to all who know me. I am 28 years old, married for 7, childless as yet but not to worry plenty of time.

I am the sort of woman who gets plenty of attention from the male variety. Good looking, no, better than that I am almost beautiful, I think. As yet, oh, thats not quite true, unfaithful. I had seen off all comers, my husband is aware of the turn on I give out when men, and boys, are around me. He has grown used to it as is no longer feeling threatened by attention from them.

He trusts me now, silly boy! Bit of a self assured prick really but there you go. I look like a woman, I am a woman. Not a girl who professes to be one. I am adult, dress well, I know how to please, and how to behave. And I know how to enjoy myself. I do like to give the lads a thrill now and then.

I am 5ft 7", full bodied, a serious calm, squarish face that captivates, my husband says. Big brown eyes, hazel. Bushy well trained eyebrows, a straight nose, lips like a heartbeat, long smooth neck. My body is my temple. I have full, firm upturned breasts even now. My nipples, which can drive me crazy after all this time still look at the ceiling. I have had several near misses over the years, especially one with Dave, my husband's boss.

I am narrow waisted, full hipped, long shapely legs, tiny feet that beg for high heels. So who am I to deny the world me, when I look like I do, and when I get togged up, a real cock teaser, my husband says. Cheeky sod!

So here I am in my kitchen, its Monday morning around 10, he has gone to work. I am peeling potatoes or something. And I do remember feeling horny as well, but that is another story, or maybe not. Let me say, I am not promiscuous, never was, well, not until this particular Monday morning I wasn't, but am I now? You be the judge, and jury.

I am very friendly with my neighbour Vera, she is about 10 years older than me but we are very good friends. And this is where I got tipped upside down. Her son Max is a real devil, and I mean that kindly. Already at his very tender age he is a heart breaker, super good looking, quite tall, about 6ft. Angular, and still carried some 'puppy' fat.

When he becomes a proper adult he is going to, already has I belive, girls hanging off his arm. I sometimes wonder where he is in the stakes of learning about girls and women. I am sure he has had conquests. I see the looks his mother sometimes give him, they are wistful sometimes. I also say to myself "Vera"!

So I do have my suspicions, you hear the odd comment about him from her, and others, an innuendo kind of thing about him, but its nothing to do with me, or it wasn't!

"So everyone up to date now?"

I'll begin.

I am in my 'at home' gear, a pair of loose fitting jogger pants, an even looser top. A slacker thong, no bra. And I guess this was why I might have been feeling randy, my nipples were having a good time scratching on the material of my top and sending goose pimples racing around me. My hair is up in a tangled mess, but still looks good on me, well it would wouldn't it?

I see Max walk past my window, I smile and greet him. Then he disappears from sight and I hear my back door open. I look over my shoulder and grin, he always cheers me up. I also felt my nipples 'ping' but thought no more about it.

"Hey Max, how are you?" I say.

"Good," he replies, saying also. "And all the better for seeing you beautiful lady," he said cheekily. He is the kind of boy that can made comments like that sound all okay.

I feel flattered, really flattered. "Go on with you," I tell him. Then he is behind me, I feel him close up I can smell him, I like it. The next thing is he kisses my neck lightly. I squirm in embarrassment and not a little pleasure. I give out a soft "Oh." The next thing is his arms encircle me, they cross in front of me, and both hands close over and cup my breasts. My breasts are rather large and also very sensitive. My husband often says, "Any more than a handful is a waste,"

'Prick.'

"Max," I half shout, half scream, and I babble. "What on earth do you think..." my voice is suddenly drowned out, why? Because Max has just squeezed my nipples. My knees buckle and thump against the unit in front of me. My head falls back in seemingly sudden capitulation. I, not being a betting person I would have laid a million to one on the fact that was I not stood where and exactly like I was, I would have collapsed in a heap on the floor.

I remember my mind telling me what a turn on this was, and that I, it, loved it. My nipples were gyrated back and forth, in and out, scrunched, squeezed, and nipped. And my mind was right, I loved it. But this action was a far cry from sex with him. That was something I didn't do, never had.

That was until I felt an iron bar pressing into me. It completely refocused my mind from my nipples to my ass, and then the leap of faith, across to my pussy. I felt my own ass move first, not away, but side to side. It wanted to know, to feel the iron bar it was comforting. Max was nowhere in this equation.

I entered a cloud of silk, floating in and around me, my mind drifted away to a place hitherto (I think) unknown to me or it. I was stood up but wobbly, I knew that, but I was also laid against Max, his fingers were treating my nipples to a festival, a fiesta, playing tunes that my body was now singing along to. What kept me off guard was the fact that this was all taking mere seconds to action.

I don't recollect this, but I knew my left hand was now behind me, and behind him, because my fingers were holding tight to his hip. And that enabled me to hold us tight up. My right hand had gone up, and around him to the back of his head. This made sure his mouth was in solid contact with my neck. I was assisting very ably in my own seduction without knowing it.

Thinking back it must have made an incongruous sight, if anyone had witnessed it. Me an assured 28 year old married woman, knowing how the world works, or thinking she did know. Yet it was I who was in the assured arms of my neighbours son, and a very young son at that, no matter how good looking and apparently grown up he looked.

My mind wasn't capable of conjecturing the fact that he was grown up enough to seduce this previously sexy unseductable housewife. The iron bar behind me made its way to my hand, or my hand might have made its way to it, I'm not sure. But I felt my fingers explore it, feel it, stroke it, and try to grip it.

If I had any thoughts that this would not happen, could not happen, I was way off beam. My ass cheeks found it and they found it irresistible. Between them, my fingers and my ass I got conquered. I turned my head to seek my first illicit kiss. It was my unknown and silent way of saying to him.

"Okay Max I give in, have me, use me, love me, screw me, whatever you want Max, whatever you want."

It was me who turned us around, I made the quantum leap, one foot step to the table and half lay over it. He allowed? me to lie on it, I felt my joggers coming down, then they were off. I waited with bated breath. Then Max, bless him, slipped his very own iron bar into me.

I heard a very satisfied sigh from me. I breathed it out, and I breathed it in, life was wonderful. Max to his eternal credit did have me, he did love me, and boy did he screw me, screw me, and use me.

He satisfied me in a way I can't remember being satisfied. Not that that was uppermost in my mind. I was intent on having a great time and I did, and it was because of Max, my friend's young son. He knew somehow how to treat me. We all know that somewhere out there is the cock, the pussy, the body waiting for us, the one!

Well I was discovering, that my one had discovered me. I gripped the table while my young friend powered in and out, he had me by my upper ass so I wasn't going anywhere. Then I felt that wonderful rumble I get in my belly when a climax is on its way. I exploded, I encouraged it. It blasted me apart, none had been better, I think?

Then Max shot his lot, he filled me, he nearly tore pieces from my ass and hips. I couldn't see but I knew we would be dripping all over the floor.

"Max, Max, where are you!" It was his mother Vera.

"Uh oh." He said, then he yanked out, and I saw him racing out of the door and leave me hanging over the table.

"Coming mom, hang on a sec," he yelled. I saw him go by the window and that was that.

I felt empty, cum was dripping from me and onto the floor. What had started off no more than ten minutes ago was gone. I hated it, I wanted to get him up into my bed where I coulñd have some real fun.

It was two days before I saw him again and within minutes, seconds? I was over my table again getting the same treatment. I came and came, never had a man, or boy had this kind of effect on me. And again he left before I could get my breath, and this is now the norm. He comes over, he fucks me in half. He makes me cum like I never have every time, and then he goes.

I have managed to have a few words with his mother without actually saying what I want to say. And reading between the lines I am sure that Max is 'seeing' to her too. And only yesterday he said as he was leaving me sprawled again over my table. To get some KY Jelly because he was going to screw my ass next time.

I was astonished to say the least, but what was more astonishing was what he said about it.

"I love screwing ass," he told me over his shoulder, but where had he learned to screw ass, who had taught him to 'love it'? It could only be his mother couldn't it.

There were a few other clues, she had asked me what he was doing when he came to see me. Was he behaving himself she wanted to know. She told me I was a beautiful woman, that I was a magnet for men and boys, namely Max. Her jealousy was showing itself.

Four days later, Max did me in the ass, it hurt like hell but knowing the enjoyment he was having I let him, and knew I would again. As he was leaving, as he was actually crossing into his garden. I tailed him, limping, and I said quietly.

"Does your mom love it up there too Max?" The look on his face confirmed everything.

I told my husband that night that I had met another man and we were having an affair. I told he could leave if he wanted or stay, it was up to him. But I was not going to relent on the affair, I was committed to my new lover. He surprised me after taking it in by saying That I could carry on, he didn't want to know. He asked me to be discreet. I said I would be.

I engineered a confrontation with Vera who is a long time divorcee. I wanted total access to Max, and only she could give it. After the shock of her discovery and my disclosure she agreed. But only on one condition. Which was we tell Max and work out a sort of time table. The upshot is now we share, he has us both, and yesterday we had a threesome, it was something I had never considered and I loved it.

What I never expected was Vera dominating me in bed after Max had had his fill and left us for a while. She face fucked me, she held me down and sat on my face forever, she murdered my nipples after finding out what they were like. After my initial shock I joined in, and now we have our own little club. Life is bliss, at the momnt, but I do sense a change in Max, he is becoming more knowing, more demanding, so where it will lead I don't know.