My 18 Year Old Neighbor Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
arturo
arturo
71 Followers

"Well, whadayou think?" asked Laura as she poured herself some more champagne.

Nicky was modeling for me, doing little pirouettes, and acting as sexy as could be.

"She looks fabulous!"

"Fabulous???" Laura said, slurring her speech, "that's all you have to say?" and then plopped down next to me. Of course, as she did so, she saw the scene on the TV and said,

"You bad bad boy. You're sooo naughty!"

Nicky, who apparently hadn't even noticed that the TV was on, turned to see it, and exclaimed, "Oh goody, I love this stuff," and grabbed the remote out of my hand, turned up the volume, and sank down on my other side.

The three of us sipped on our drinks as the "story line" developed, and five minutes later, as a real hot scene between two sorority sisters was taking place in a bedroom, I looked over at Laura and saw that she had passed out.

Glancing over towards Nicky, I see she had gotten more comfortable, positioning herself with her back to the armrest and then placed her feet up on my lap.

Between the on-screen action and Nicky rubbing my cock with her foot, I was hard as a rock.

"That is soo hot Mr. G., does it turn you on as much as it does me?"

As I looked over to answer her, she had a hand down her panties running circular motions over her clit.


I decided to lend her a helping hand. I reached over and slipped my fingers under the elastic of her panties and she lifted her butt off the couch to help me out.

As I threw them to the floor, she placed one foot over the backside of the couch and the other on the floor. I grabbed the foot off the floor and started to kiss the very tip of each toe, then run my tongue down the sole, and turn upwards to the ankle, and then up north. She had continued to play with herself, but I moved her hand away as I neared her pussy and licked each engorged lip, up and down, up and down, and then gently took each one in my mouth and sucked and nibbled on it. As I looked up, I saw that Nicky was now playing with her breasts and looking straight at the TV.

After playing with the lips for a while, and sneaking my tongue into her as far as it would go, I decided to tease her clit, which elicited a deep moan from her. As I worked her clit, I slid one finger about an inch into her, and rubbed upwards. She was loving it. Just when I stopped in order to get more comfortable, she got up too, pulled the camisole over her head, and sat on the coffee table in front of me, butt naked, and took me into her mouth.

The blowjob was superb. I don't know if the champagne had dulled her gag reflex or what but she was doing remarkably well. She was licking, teasing, and then going all the way down on me. It was great. Thankfully, whenever I drink as much as I did that night, I never cum. I can fuck for hours and not have an orgasm.

She went down on me for a good while but I think she sensed I was going to cum that way, so as she stood we switched places, I turned her back towards me and folded her down so she could place her hands on the couch, and I entered her from behind. God it felt GOOD! Warm, enveloping, moist, delicious. I was home.

With each movement I sunk deeper and deeper into her.

She started moaning really loudly, and talking.

"GODDDDD, that feels AWESOME! Umhhhh. Umhhhh. Yesss. Yesss."

Of course, as the moans and groans were getting louder, I was momentarily overcome with a sense of moral rectitude and decided now would be a good a time as ever to move as far way from my wife's boss as possible, no? I pulled out of Nicky and led her to the bedroom, where I laid down on the bed and told her to climb aboard. However, she decided that she wanted to give me a little more head, so as she situated herself in tune with that mission, I twirled her around and we got into the classic 69.

Let me tell you, 69ing her was out of this world. As I went down on her, she reached orgasm very quickly. As I homed in on her clit, and attacked it fiercely, she let out a wallowing scream. She stopped her oral tribulations on me, and just let the orgasms rip through her, one after another.

After a few minutes of this, I was about to get lockjaw, so I decided to let her rest a little and go wash up.

I took a good long leak, and then, as I saw the shower, decided a quick wash-up would do me wonders. I grabbed some hotel shampoo and jumped in. I cleaned my self up thoroughly, dried off, took advantage of the free SCOPE to get some that liquor and pussy taste out of my mouth and got ready for round two with little Nicky. I actually entertained the thought of leaving Laura and grabbing Nicky and heading for my hotel, and the more I thought about it, the more sense it made. Laura had witnessed no inappropriate behavior, so now was actually the perfect time to leave.

Perfect, my mind was made up. I shut the light off, opened the door with a towel around me and went to tell Nicky of the new plans for the evening. She hadn't fallen asleep in bed, so I went to the living room, Sorority Sisters was still playing on the TV partially illuminating the room. No one on the couch, and the coffee table had been pushed away to a distant corner. Nicky had brought the bed cover and all the pillows and had made a nice big comfortable bed in the middle.

As I watched from afar, she took Laura (still half asleep) and pulled her, to the floor, and laid her down comfortably with her head on a pillow.

As Laura mumbled thank yous, Nicky then unsnapped the teddy at Laura's crotch, and started licking her!!! Yes, no foreplay, no conversation, nothing, just boom, in she went!

For the first few seconds (probably 30 or 40), there was no response from Laura, so Nicky stopped, leaned over to the couch, grabbed her handbag, and pulled out the vibrating dildo I had sent her.

She turned it on, and placed it right smack on top of Laura's clit. That got a response.

There was some initial moaning, and then, as if she was awakening from a dream, Laura opened her eyes and propped herself up on her elbows.

"Nicole, what ARE you doing?"

"Do you want me to stop……or keep going?"

"Umhhhhhh. I'll let you know in about half an hour."

With that, Nicky started rubbing the vibrating dildo all over the lips, the clit, down almost to Laura's anus, than back up. Laura was loving it. She increased the speed and placed it on the clit again, and Laura started whining and saying indiscernible things.

"Ohhh that feels de-vine!!!!"

Then little Nicky took the dildo and started slowly introducing it into Laura. As she was doing this, she leaned over, and took Laura's clit into her mouth and did I don't know what, but Laura literally exploded in orgasm. She bucked up, screamed, and spasmed. Little Nicky didn't stop though. She continued, and was eventually able to start thrusting the vibrating dildo in and out. She looked up for a second and with her eyes signaled me to come over.

She guided my hand onto the dildo and she continued the attention she was lavishing onto Laura's clit. With my free hand I massaged and kneaded Laura's breasts and lightly pulled on her nipples. Just as Laura was about to cum again, with Nicky firmly attached to her clit, and the dildo in to the hilt, Nicky slipped a finger into Laura's asshole.

Laura froze, than grunted, than drooled, than drooled some more, and than BOOOMMM, came like I've never seen a woman cum.

She screamed a shrieky scream, called Nicky's name, and spasmed and spasmed.

I pulled the dildo out of her, and lay down on the floor next to her. After what I had just witnessed, I was harder than concrete. Apparently Nicky was pretty wired up as well, because she crawled over to me from Laura's other side and started giving me a hand job.

"God Mr. G., I'm so turned on right now. I've never made another girl cum. Did you see her?"

"Uhuh."

Nicky was strumming herself something fierce when Laura finally decided to do the right thing and reciprocate.

She pulled Nicky up by the hands and made her kneel over my face while she climbed aboard and sank down on my cock. As I started eating Nicky out, Laura started saying,

"That was a great orgasm sweetthing, but there's nothing like the real thing. I bet you've already had this inside you, haven't you?"

God I wish I could see what was going on up there. All I could see were those beautiful poutty lips, that gorgeous opening calling out my name, the clitoris as it bore down on me, and that pink, glorious asshole.

"Of course I've had it inside me," Nicky answered.

"Was he your first?"

"He was and is my best."

Talk about getting a rush of blood to your ego!

"Is that so?"

"Abso-fucking-lutely"

"He doesn't cum to quickly, does he?'

"Uhhh. What?" she asked as a mini orgasm rippled through her.

Of course Laura was bad. She knew how to fuck. Unlike this little 18 year old, Laura knew all the moves. Had it not been for my drinking I would have blown a load at he onset.

"I asked you if Michael cums too quickly or actually holds out."

"Well, I guess…ahhh, uhhhhh, (pause) uh, I guess you'll let me know that in half an hour," she answered intelligently.

Of course I was dying to fuck Laura in earnest. I wanted to actually SEE her and work my wonders, and the only way I was going to be able to do that was to bring Nicky off.

With that in mind, as my oral attack intensified, and just as she was about to cum again, I slipped a finger into her butthole. She squealed, and started rocking spastically on my mouth and chin, and as I was able to wiggle my finger into her cavity and try stroking her g-spot through the thin membrane separating my finger from her vagina, she paused, stopped moaning, stopped groaning, and just kneeled there for a few seconds, ‘till the first tell tale squirt came out, then a longer more forceful one, and then the grand finale, with trajectory and force. She collapsed alongside of us and then Laura chimed in,

"Sure you can make a little teenager do that, but I bet you can't make me cum like that Michael."

"Some women don't cum that way Laura, you know that."

"I suppose not"

"Have you ever cum like that Laura," asked Nicky.

"No. I've been intrigued by it, I mean, I see it in movies and read about it every now and then, but I don't think I can bring myself to pee on someone like that."

"It's not urine Laura," I said.

"Of course it is."

"Smell it," I ordered.

With that she leaned down and smelled my mouth and my neck, and then kissed me on the lips and even gave me some tongue.

She stopped rocking on me, and said, "you know, you might be right. It doesn't smell or taste like urine."

"It's female cum Laura."

"Laura, let me tell you from experience, you haven't had an orgasm ‘till you cum like that," said Nicky.

"Really? And how do you achieve that type of orgasm," she asked.

"Let us show you," answered Nicky, "but tell us what you like most, sexually."

"I like everything."

"Come ON! What do you like MOST?" asked Nicky

"I like regular sex, you know, the guy, uh, uh, putting "it" in me, you know?"

"Laura," Nicky said, now taking charge, and obviously no-longer the innocent little teenager, "how do you like your sex; do you like to get done doggy style, you like the man on top, do you prefer oral sex, anal sex, both, WHAT do YOU like?"

With that she took Laura and pulled her off me, and laid her down on her back. She then reached over for her handbag once again and pulled out a small bottle of baby oil and poured it al over Laura's chest.

She signaled for me to go down on her, and she started massaging Laura's breasts.

Laura opened herself up to me and I started softly kissing her bellybutton, then below the bellybutton, than the lips, than the thighs, than the lips again, and then I started licking.

I started on the lips, taking each one into my mouth and softly nibbling on it, than releasing it, and kissing my way down to her thighs, to her ankles, and then her feet and toes. When I reached her toes I would extend me tongue out and run it in between each one causing Laura to inhale deeply.

Than I ran my tongue firmly down each sole, and all the way back up to her pussy, taking the other lip in my mouth, and then back down to the other foot.

What beautiful feet! This woman knows how to take care of them. They were perfectly soft, no rough spots, no hair, obviously no bunions, perfect pedicure, perfect everything.

Of course as I was delighting on her feet, Nicky would be stroking and fingering her, which elicited a low guttural response from Laura.

As I went back up, I sailed over the clit, which caused Laura to groan from frustration, and started to lick inside her. As I glanced upwards, I could see that Nicky had taken a nipple into her mouth and was still massaging the other breast.

Laura was scooting her ass all over the place, trying to make me come in contact with her clit. I then stopped, and told her to roll over.

"What are you going to do to me Michael?"

"Nothing you won't love, trust me."

She rolled over, and Nicky poured some oil on her back and started massaging her.

As I stared at that gorgeous ass, I pulled her legs apart and introduced my thumb into her pussy, and started to see if I could find and exploit the infamous g-spot. I was rubbing against the vaginal wall, and she was humping downward, but it just didn't feel right. I pulled my thumb out and introduced two fingers. These I was able to push in and out more comfortably. As she started humping again, Nicky slipped her hand underneath Laura and started rubbing her clit.

"Ohh that feel so good, but I want you inside me, pleeeasse?"

"Not yet," I answered.

We made her cum like that two or three times, each time more intense, but no g-spot orgasm.

Finally, I decided that this wasn't a mission after all, and to just climb aboard and enjoy. I pulled her up on her hands and knees and entered her from behind. Nicky of course, feeling left out, asked, "what about me Mr. G., I need some too you know. I haven't cum, like, in half an hour."

"Get in front of Laura and we'll see if she's good lover or not," I suggested.

So Nicky situated herself on the floor and spread her legs in front of Laura and leaned back. I couldn't tell if Laura was actually doing it right or not because I was starting to bang into her quite forcefully and enjoy myself. Honestly, the sight was just too much. Here I was behind this beautiful Italian woman, who was on all fours eating this 18-year-old beauty out, while I banged her from the rear. How could life get any better???

And at that split second, it did. Nicky, scooted down under Laura found her way to suckle Laura's breasts as I continued fucking her, and then scooted further down and took Laura's clit into her mouth as my dick was only millimeters away.

Laura started screaming.

"Ohhh GOD I'M GOING TO CUM. GOD YESSSSSS!!!!! OHHHHHHHHH!

Then, Nicky pulled my cock out, replaced it with her fingers (this girl should be a contortionist) and started slamming them into Laura and left me no-where to go, or so I thought, until I saw that delightful butthole calling out my name. So I did the right thing, and placed it against the opening, ‘till the head popped in.

Laura froze and became completely silent. But Nicky continued her oral and digital assault, and I then decided to continue forward, cautiously but determined. I inched forward, but then, just as another orgasm ripped through Laura, and she jerked backward, I accidentally (really, accidentally) I jerked forward, and found myself to the hilt. She moaned out like a werewolf.

"OOOHHHhhhhhhhhh GOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!! Yessssssssssssssssssssss!!!

And with that spasmed forward and backward, and forward and backward, and between her spasms, and the feel of Nicky's fingers in front coming in contact with the membrane that separated my dick from Laura's vagina, I started cumming and cumming.

After a few seconds of living in that bliss, we all collapsed into a heap of human sexual flesh. Our legs intertwined, a foot here, and arm there, a dildo under here, oil over there.

The thought of moving to the bed crossed my mind but the sheer exhaustion, being totally spent, and all the booze made me pass out.

Let me know if you want to hear about what happened the next day.

arturo
arturo
71 Followers
12