My 18th Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When my fingers touched her cunt, mom started to moan, roll her hips around and she got really wet. My cock was getting hard as a rock, and it seemed like the right time to roll on top of her and fuck her. I had always loved this woman with a passion, and here I was, about to love her passionately! Mother had her legs spread, and took my hand as I swung my leg over her leg to position myself between her legs. Wrapping my arms around her, I kissed her passionately and started thrusting my hips at her sex. Twice, I felt the head of my cock touch her cunt lips and the third time my cock slid in her fuck hole to the hilt without any help. I was so surprised,

Mom's cunt was something else! It was so soft and warm. It wasn't tight, but its muscles seemed to ever so softly grasp my cock, like I had stuck it in a velvet bag of some kind. I couldn't get over how warm and wet it was. Really velvety soft too.

Strange, the last time, the moment I got into my mother's cunt, I wanted to fuck as fast and as hard as I could, but here I was, and this time I wanted to take it easy, feeling everything, every sensation. It wasn't about gratification this time, it was about investigation, about learning everything there was to know about this woman that I had loved for so many years and yet knew so little about.

It takes two to tango and do lots of other things as well. Mom started rolling her hips around, making little bucking movements at my cock. "Fuck me Davie, fuck me good and hard," she said, an edge to her voice that I had never noticed before.

I was in the perfect position to carry out her wishes. I was on top of her naked body and my cock had her pinned to the bed. I started moving with her, slowly at first, and then faster as if we were locked in some kind of mortal combat, struggling to beat our opponent. Mom won, reaching a screaming cataclysmic orgasm. No man could resist the raw sexual energy of this woman in her orgasmic state, and I came right then, even though there was not the slightest thought in my mind of coming so quickly.

We lay there for a minute or two in what the French call the little death. Mom asked me if she had scared me, and I really didn't know what to tell her. Well she said changing the subject, I think that it's about time I made something to eat, I'm hungry.

I replied, "Mom, how can you think about something to eat at a moment like this?"

"Davie, I learned a long time ago that you can't live on love, no matter what they say," she told me matter of factly as we got dressed and went down stairs.

I had learned a great deal since mom got home, but the more I learned, the more questions that formed in my mind. On top of that, I had been thinking of my future before all of this happened and wanted to ask her what she thought I should do about my education for that future.

As mother was preparing our late supper, I sat at the kitchen table talking to her, and trying to get answers to some of the questions that had come into my mind. I had been blown away by her aggressive sexuality, this was not the mother that I thought I knew. On top of that, I was surprised that she would simply ignore that our relationship was incest, and as far as I knew, illegal.

"Mom" I asked, "How come you were so horny? I've never seen you like that."

"It's simple," she said, "it's been a long time, you lit my fire, and the pot boiled over, I even surprised myself."

I asked her if she was that horny, why she hadn't found somebody else or gone out with guys?

"Davie, I love you. You are the reason I exist. Your dad set things up so we could have a future here, and if I brought someone else into the picture things might have gone wrong somehow. Shit happens you know," she told me seriously.

"Sure mom, I can see that, but would that stop you from getting a little on the side somewhere?" I asked.

"Maybe not," she replied, "but I knew that if I kept to myself, there would be one less chance of trouble, once I got involved with men again, no telling what might happen, and you were my first obligation."

"Well, I'm eighteen now, and its time I got out on my own. It's obvious that you need sex, and you can find somebody to fill that need for you," I told her.

"Oh no you don't!" she flatly rejected my thoughts, "your dad bought this house for you and me, and you will stay here as long as you need a place to stay. As far as sex is concerned, you seem to be doing a pretty good job of taking care of it for me here lately. I've got some catching up to do but you can move into my room and help me with that."

I told mom that I thought that our having sex was illegal, something called incest?

"You know I can't have children, so the only way they can catch us is if you or I tell them, or if they catch us in the act. Those are pretty good odds, so it is up to us to see that they don't catch us. Besides, its time I started to date, you are an adult now, and its about time you started looking for a girl to make a life with," she told me.

"Wow! You seem to have everything figured out," I replied.

Mom served my supper and as she came beside me to put my meal on the table, I reached under her skirt, ran my hand up her bare leg, and started to finger the folds of her cunt.

She told me that she liked what I was doing, but it wasn't the way to keep secrets and I should confine my intimate activities to the more private parts of the house, just in case.

3

When we were finished eating, mom took my hand, and led me back upstairs. She said that turn about was fair play and it was her turn to go down on me, and she did for a while until I told her I would rather fuck her than have her finish the blow job.

We fucked, sucked and talked all night long. She called work in the morning and gave them a sob story about tripping on the rug, groceries all over the floor and stuff like that, but omitted all of the good stuff. Anyway we had the day off and we celebrated that by promptly falling asleep until noon when hunger pains intruded.

Eat, fuck and sleep was all we did for the rest of the day and the night too, but mom was able to go to work the next morning. Then we were right back at it for the whole weekend.

Things gradually got straightened out, more or less back to normal. I slept with mom every night and fucked her at least once, but usually two or three times a night. On top of that, we tried everything we could think of, sometimes once, but more often several times. She had told me to move in with her in her room, but I soon found that she wanted me to sleep with her, but to keep my things in my own room for appearance sake.

Three weeks after my birthday, on a Wednesday, mom brought a friend home with her. The friend was an attractive young woman I was later told was 25. She was wearing an attractive coat that I thought was a bit conservative, but when she took it off, she was wearing very sexy clothes. I figured something was up, but I had no idea what it was. Her name was Marian, and she was looking at me kind of funny.

When we were sitting around the table drinking coffee after the meal, I found out what was going on. "Marian wants you to fuck her," mom told me. "She's married but her husband doesn't take care of her, and when he fucks her, he's off like a jackrabbit, comes before she has a chance to enjoy it. She's never had an orgasm, or another man and is about ready to leave him. But she loves her husband, and wonders if she could learn something about sex that might save her marriage. Be careful you don't come in her, she might get pregnant."

I had a raging hard on the moment mom said fuck her, but this floored me. I don't know why because I was certainly ready, but I hung back a bit, as if not quite understanding what was expected of me.

I was surprised when Marian came over, and kneeling beside my chair, put her arms around me and kissed me. She certainly wasn't bashful because she simply reached down and felt my cock. "He knows what I want," she told mom, "he's got a hard on already." With that, she took my hand and slid it up her leg. She wasn't wearing any panties and her cunt was really wet already.

I had no idea what mom had told her, but she was one determined little lady. She took me by the hand and led me upstairs. When I showed her to my room, she started undressing me and when that was done, she took her own clothes off in a flash.

She seemed surprised that I didn't want to jump her bones the minute she laid down on the bed. She didn't object when I wanted to play with her boobs or suck on them. She even moaned a bit, so she must have liked what I was doing. She was lying on her back, her legs tightly closed, so I rubbed her belly, then her pussy mound and finally slid my finger down the slit between her legs. As I slid my finger up and down her slit, her legs began to open. At first, I slid one finger into her cunt then two and finally three. At the same time, I started massaging her clit with my thumb.

Marian was giving very careful attention to what I was doing to her. Her body was starting to move and she was moaning softly. She had her eyes tightly closed, as were her hands. Her hips started thrusting at my fingers as I was slamming them in and out of her cunt, when she stiffened, squealed and then relaxed moments later.

Bingo! I thought, sure that she had an orgasm and thinking that this was the perfect time to fuck her, climbed on top of her and shoved my cock into her before she had time to recover from her orgasm. I started to work with her right away, and soon she was humping back at me. Eventually we were fucking each other as hard and as fast as we could when she came, squealing again, but much louder this time.

I realized that this was no love affair, but every woman loves being cuddled after she has her orgasm, so leaving my cock in her, I rolled so we were on our sides. I looked at her and kissed her. She kissed me back, a dreamy look in her eyes.

"That was wonderful, I wonder why I can't do that with my husband?" she said, as if talking to herself. There were tears in her eyes as she spoke. I didn't know what to do or say, so said nothing just held her with my cock still buried in her.

"Davie, why can I do that with you, and I can't do it with my husband?" she asked kind of plaintively.

"Well you did say that he was off right away, maybe you could slow him down."

"How could I do that, he pounces on me the moment I open my legs."

"Doesn't he play with you before he fucks you?" I asked.

"No, all he wants to do is jump on me the minute I'm on the bed. I think he can smell it when I take my pants off," Marian replied.

"I'm not sure how you could do it, but it seems to me you have to find a way to get him to get you started, and maybe you could masturbate him with your hand or your mouth. It takes me a lot longer to come the second time," I told her.

"Speaking about the second time, do you think you could manage another time for me?" she asked.

I was already hard, so I showed her how to give a man a hand job or a blow job, and then I fucked her again, just rolled her over on her back and shoved it into her this time. She came again without any problem.

Mom knocked on the door and told Marian that it was about time she was getting back. She kissed me when she was leaving and thanked me. Mom drove her home and apparently she was full of questions on the way.

I was pretty worked up having fucked Marian twice and had her masturbating me, without coming myself, so I gave myself a hand job, first things first. Then I put a robe on, went downstairs and was drinking a cup of coffee when mom got back.

"What was that all about?" I asked her.

"I told you," mom replied. "She was going to leave her husband because she wasn't getting any pleasure from sex. She told me that she loved her husband, but she was frustrated because he was indifferent to her needs, and had suggested that it was probably her fault anyway. You proved that was not the case and she was able to have her first orgasm. She is ecstatic about that."

"But why did you put me up to fucking her?"

"Because I know you, because I knew my friend wouldn't get some disease on the street and because I knew that you knew what you were doing. And besides, being a horny teenager, I knew that you would like it. Its about time you fucked another woman anyway, you can't just fuck me for the rest of your life you know."

But that is just what we did. We went to bed, made love for the longest time, then fucked madly, falling asleep in each other's arms, my cock still imbedded in her.

Marian came home with mom for supper again about a week later. Other than giving me a nice kiss when she came and another when she left, this was no repeat performance of her first visit. She only wanted to talk to mom about her progress which was not very good. She said that her husband was inhibited about sex in a way that really frustrated her, but he wouldn't listen to anything she had to say about it. When she brought up something about the joy sex could be, he asked her what she knew about it, suggesting that she needed to get her head on straight before she turned into a slut. At least she wasn't all weepy about her problem, I couldn't have handled that.

I never told Marian about mom and me. I thought that was up to mom to tell her if she wanted her to know, and there didn't seem to be any reason for me to tell her anything as far as I was concerned.

Mom told Marian to keep at trying to bring her husband around, but if she couldn't, as a last resort, we could try the "shock treatment" but she wouldn't tell us what that was.

Sure enough, a week later, mom had Marian and her husband Ron over for supper. Even though I had Ron down as a dork because of Marian's problems, he seemed to be a nice enough guy to me.

After supper, as we were sitting around the table, drinking our coffee, mom brought the subject of their marriage up. Oh, oh, this is where the shit hits the fan I thought.

"Ron," mom began, "Marian is concerned about your marriage, and is planning to leave you," she said, speaking calmly and softly.

I could see that Ron was not happy with this turn of events, but he kept his voice civil, "Why should you interfere in my marriage?" he asked.

"Actually, I'm not," mom replied, "Marian told me some time ago that as far as she was concerned, the marriage was over and she was leaving you. Ron, I like you and your wife is a good friend of mine. I'm only trying to keep you two together. If you wish, you can walk away and leave her here, or you can do something about it, it's up to you."

Ron looked to Marian for confirmation and when she nodded her head, he began to berate her for involving someone else into their private affairs, and particularly into what he considered their sacred marriage relations.

I was surprised when mom interrupted his tirade, raising her voice and sounding very firm. "I guess you didn't hear me, Ron, or pay attention to what I was saying if you did. You don't have a marriage, it's over, you can walk away and leave her here. The only reason you are here is because Marian still loves you, and she asked me to see if I could help."

"What possible reason could she have for feeling that way. She is the only woman I have ever went out with, I provide a good life for her and never cheated on her. I think somebody has been putting silly ideas in her head," Ron replied bitterly.

Mom told him that she hadn't put any ideas in Marian's head. She said it was quite the opposite, Marian confided to her that she wasn't happy and had decided to leave him, but mom had offered to try to help because Marian still loved him.

That stopped Ron for a moment, but what really got his attention was when Marian told him that she would be staying with us tonight, and unless he was prepared to take the matter seriously and do something about it, she would take her things out of the house in a day or two while he was at work. We could see that Ron was losing his temper, but to his credit he didn't, said that we were ganging up on him and left to go home.

When he left, Marian said, "Well, I guess that's that!" but mother told her not to get in too big a hurry. Let the old world turn around a time or two and then see what happens.

We sat around the kitchen table drinking coffee and talking. They were doing most of the talking, but I was horny and sat there putting a word in here and there. If she was staying here, that meant that I couldn't sleep with mom, and I was wondering if I would be able to sleep with Marian. I would rather fuck mom, but Marian wasn't bad and I would rather sleep with her than sleep by myself.

I didn't have long to wait. Marian got up from the table and moved behind my chair. She put her arms around me, then reached down and grabbed my hard cock. "Well, it looks like somebody around here wants me!" she told mom, laughing.

Mom told her that I was just a horny teenager, and it was good that he had a chance to sow some of those oats wild youngsters were supposed to sow.

This time I didn't need an invitation, so I slid my hand up her leg, but this time she was wearing panties.

I think that mom had a twinkle in her eye, but she suggested that we ought to turn in early because it had been a hard day for her and she was tired. She warned Marian to undress in the spare bedroom, to leave her clothes there and make the bed look like it had been slept in. She said you never knew what might happen, and she gave her a robe to put on if she needed it.

I went in with Marian to the guest room and sat on the bed while she undressed herself. When she was naked, she crawled in the bed, rolled around a bit and then we went to my room, Marian carrying the robe over her arm.

We got into bed, and since we had the whole night in front of us, I began by kissing her passionately and massaging her entire body lightly with my finger tips. There was no hurry and I was determined to give Marian as much pleasure as I knew how.

Gradually, I was getting turned on and my fingertip massage turned into playing with her tits, sucking on the nipples and rubbing her pussy mound. She rolled over on her belly and I reached through her legs to touch her pussy. Then I pulled my fingers slowly through her ass crack, giving particular attention to her asshole as my fingers were passing by. Marion liked that so much that I went back and rubbed my finger tip around her asshole with a circular movement. She loved it, moaning the whole time.

Please fuck me Davie and come in me this time, I'm on the pill now and I want to feel your cum spurting into me.

"Take it easy," I told her, "we've got all night, and there is no hurry." I rolled her on her back and started fingering her cunt. When I was able to get three fingers in her cunt, I began working my fingers back and forth, thrusting into her. When I finally started massaging her clit with my thumb she came hard, squealing loudly.

This time I let her calm down after her orgasm lying on our sides with her back to me. I kissed her neck and shoulders, fondled her tits and rubbed her belly until she was thrusting her ass up against my hard cock. Grabbing my rock hard cock in my hand I began rubbing it up and down her slit. After maybe a minute of this, I shoved it hard into her fuck hole and started thrusting deep inside of her.

Marian was wiggling her ass meeting my thrusts into her. She was moaning softly but when I reached around and rubbed her clit, she went berserk and began to come in what seemed to be a continuous orgasm. That was it for me, I climaxed spraying my cum deep in her body. At the first spurt of my come, Marian reached another orgasm and really squealed loudly this time.

I held her and covered the back of her neck and shoulders with kisses, biting her ear lobe while playing with her nipples.