My 18th Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marian laughed, telling Jean that it sounded just like Ron's technique. I call it do it yourself sex, the other guy is pretty well left out of it, and Jean agreed, laughing at the spectacle of do it yourself sex.

That evening Ron showed up and this time there were no nasty outbursts. In fact, there was no mention of marriage or anything contentious. Ron watched TV with Davie while supper was being prepared, and the conversation at the table was about the things that happened at work that day with a laugh or two thrown in. After supper the guys watched more TV while the girls cleaned up.

Marian approached Davie telling him that she was going to turn in and wondering if he was ready to go to bed yet. Davie told her he would be up in a minute, which she knew anyway because the show he was watching was nearly over and he had been wrapped up in it. When he did go to his room, he found Marian naked in his bed, and when he checked he found her pussy soaked, despite the fact that there had been nothing done or said to get her turned on.

Davie asked her what had turned her on, and she told him that while they were doing the dishes, she got to thinking about the way things used to be with her husband and thinking about what little treat might be in store for her tonight. She told him that was enough to get anybody turned on!

Meanwhile, downstairs, Jean asked Ron if he wanted another coffee before going to bed and when he declined she told him that they might as well go to bed even though it was still pretty early. She locked the doors, turned off the lights and led him upstairs to her room.

When she had undressed, she took a little bottle out of her night table, and flopped face down on the bed. "Ron, be a dear, and give my back a good rub with this cream, will you?"

Of course Ron was in no position to say no, and on top of that he was horny, looking forward to his nightly piece of ass. But when he thought he was finished, Jean chided him for not doing her ass, leaving the job half done to hear her tell it. When he was rubbing her ass cheeks she was laughing to herself as he seemed to be fascinated with the way the flesh jiggled around. When he finished, she asked him to be a dear and put some cream down the crack between her ass cheeks. When his fingers brushed her asshole and reached her cunt, she wiggled and told him that felt good.

Jean put the bottle back in her night stand and rolled over to give Ron a nice kiss on the lips and thank him for the wonderful back rub while making sure that her bare tits rubbed firmly against his chest.

Jean laughed to herself when Ron started by giving her tits a feel before starting downward. She thought that he might have lingered longer this time as he rubbed her pussy mound and felt her cunt. She moaned and wiggled her ass a bit when he inserted his finger in her, but that didn't last long. He simply rolled over on top of her and shoved his cock into her up to the hilt. Jean hung on to his shoulders for a few moments making sure that his chest came in contact with her bouncing tits while shoving her ass at his thrusts, before lying dormant under him. Again, Ron shot his load into her, rolled off, rolled over and went to sleep.

Lying on her back unable to sleep, Jean wondered if she was making any progress or if she could even pull this thing off. She hoped so for her friend and for Ron too. She laughed to herself, she was doing this for her "friend" Marian by fucking her husband, and wondered if that made Ron her fucking friend? No matter!

When it came time to go to bed the following evening, Jean took Ron's hand and led him upstairs. As she undressed, she carried on a conversation. When Ron touched her tits as a prelude to fucking her, she rolled on her side facing him, "You know they are very sensitive, especially the nipples. I just love to have them sucked or pinched providing it doesn't get too rough. Some women like it rough, even having their nipples bitten quite hard."

Jean knew that Ron wanted to fuck her, but she thought that he doesn't know any position but the missionary. So she stayed lying on her side, facing him, close enough that he had to feel the warmth of her body, but not letting him get her on her back to fuck her.

She put her arm on top of his shoulder and kissed him there, then giving him a little bite. She was driving him nuts and she knew it, but she would be damned if he was going to get her on her back and repeat this whim wham thank you ma'am thing again. She cupped a breast and presented it to his mouth saying, "Baby want to suck?" Ron took the nipple in his mouth and sucked on it for a couple of minutes still trying to get her on her back without using brute force to do so.

This charade has gone about far enough Jean thought and put her leg over the top of his legs, presenting her sex to him. He had one arm under her and was feeling her back and her ass with the free hand. He even pulled her toward himself by pulling on the cheek of her ass. His hard cock was nestling between their bellies when Jean reached down and inserted it into her fuck hole, gently pushing it in a couple of inches.

Ron thrust his cock another couple of inches into her and she asked him if he liked that? He only grunted in reply, but he must have liked it because he started moving in her, thrusting toward climax, but Jean would have none of it. Ron didn't have her pinned down now like in the missionary position, and she could pull away from him to slow him down. This went on for the better part of an hour when she took pity on him and began thrusting with him to bring him to orgasm. She was prepared when he came, spurting his spunk into her. While he was in his passion, she wrapped her arms around him, and after he had cum, she didn't let go, hanging on to his body tightly and giving him some very nice kisses.

Jean had planned ahead, and there wasn't room on the bed for Ron to roll over. She was not going to let him get away, lying with her arm across the top of him. In the morning he had a hard on when they woke up. Jean reached over and took his cock in her hand, looking at it, rolling the foreskin back. "Need to pee?" she asked. "No not too bad," he replied. Jean said it was foolish to waste a nice hard cock like that, and spreading her legs invited him for a quickie. Ron all but attacked her.

After breakfast, when Ron was leaving for work, Jean gave him a hug and a nice big kiss, telling him to be good.

"Having any luck?" Marian asked when she came down a few minutes after Ron had left.

Jean was sitting at the table having a coffee by this time and she said that she really didn't know, but she was getting on with the program. She asked how she was getting along with Davie and Marian made a face, telling her that Jean was right in the first place, that he was sure one horny teenager, but she loved every bit of it.

That night, Jean timed it so that Ron was the first to get on the bed. When she got there she took over the agenda, lying on her belly and moved the upper part of her body across Ron's, grinding her tits into his face. He pretty much had to do something with this mass of tit that was in his face. "Do you like my tits?" Jean asked, and without waiting for an answer told him, "Say you do, or I'll smother you with them!" while pretending to do so.

"Please don't do that, if you kill me, I'll never talk to you again!" he replied, the first time he ever said anything to her that wasn't deadly serious. But he did get the message and began to knead her tits and suck on the nipples. It was obvious that Jean liked what he was doing, but truth be told, she played it up a bit as well.

It was obvious that he was always trying to get her on her back, but Jean was having none of that. She was in a playful mood and every time he tried to flip her over she scampered away on her hands and knees. No holds were barred and hands came in contact with anatomy until finally she got on her knees beside the bed, with her body lying on the bed. "If you want to fuck me, go for it," she told Ron. When he wanted her to get on the bed she told him it was there for him, and if he didn't want what was offered, sorry.

It was easy to see that Ron was beside himself. All of the tussling had him hornier than a billy goat, his turgid cock standing rigidly at attention. He wanted so badly to get into her cunt, but he had no idea about how to go about it until Jean told him, get on your knees between my legs, moving her knees apart a bit to give him room.

"Rub the head of your cock up and down my slit for a couple of minutes. I love that," she told him.

It was probably the shortest two minutes in the history of mankind, but Jean loved it and she loved it too when he started slamming into her cunt. When he reached down and grabbed her tits a bit roughly, she couldn't help it, but came several times causing Ron to shoot his wad into her. It was a good thing that she was already lying on the bed because she felt faint. Ron was concerned and helped her up on the bed to lie down beside her.

6

"Wont that thing ever go down?" Jean asked Ron, looking at his cock which was at half mast when they had recovered. Of course, Jean was not concerned about his cock going down, but it did give her an excuse to grab it, stroke it a few times and return it to its rampant state.

Lying flat on her back, she spread her legs wide, "Like more of this she asked?"

Of course it was a foolish question and they both knew it, but moments later Ron was in her cunt that was lubricated with his own cum, a first for him, Jean bet. When he came, it was really powerful, spurting into her with more force than ever before. Like the previous night, Jean didn't give him a chance to roll over away from her, but wrapped herself around him before he had recovered from his orgasm. She kissed him several times tenderly, placed her body close to his and fell asleep. In the morning when they woke up he had another hard on. Look at that thing there, what do you suppose he wants? Is it fuck or piss, or do you think that it could handle both?

Ron didn't answer her, just ran his hand up and down her body. OK, if you can't make up your mind what you want, then it's my choice she told him as she slid off the bed, took his cock in her hand, looked at it and began to lick the head of it.

He looked at her in amazement, but it only took a few moments before he began to get an incredible feeling, as he watched his cock disappearing into her mouth as her head bounced up and down. He was powerless to withdraw when he quickly started to come, but was completely surprised when she swallowed all of his cum, and even licked off what was left on his cock.

Jean got on the bed and lying on her back with her ass on the edge of it and her feet on the floor told Ron that turn about was fair play and if he wanted any more of what she was offering, he would have to eat her cunt out.

It was kind of funny, Ron really looked doubtful, but he got on his knees and looked her cunt over very carefully, pulling the cunt lips apart with his fingers to get a better look. Jean started moaning and moving her hips a bit. 'Do you like what you see?" She asked Ron who seemed to be embarrassed at being caught looking at her cunt. Jean told him that she loved it when he touched her there, telling him that it had been too long since she last had a man doing that sort of thing for her. She started moving her butt, put her hand behind his head and pulling it toward her pussy. "Lick it for me, please," she said.

Ron was aroused by her voice, but he wasn't too sure about this business. He had always equated a woman's cunt as something dirty, but Jean's cunt certainly didn't look dirty and the smell of it was really turning him on. There was something primeval about the odour that turned him on to sex, and the need to shove his hard cock into some woman meat. He took a few tentative licks of her cunt lips and was intrigued with the silky texture.

Obviously, Ron had no idea of what he was doing, but Jean just laid their letting him explore her womanhood. He tried pushing his tongue as far as he could in her fuck hole and was rewarded with her bouncing her ass around and moaning. When his tongue brushed her exposed clit, she jumped, and being a quick learner he devoted his tongue's attention to that little bud. When he did that she started going berserk, jerking her hips and bouncing all over the place, screaming her pleasure. Like a kid with a new toy, he kept at it nearly driving her crazy, until she made him stop because it was starting to hurt her.

They crashed on the bed for a couple of minutes, both lying on their back, legs spread, just holding hands. She rolled over, part of her body on top of his, kissing him deeply, her tongue chasing his. When he responded, she slowly got on top of him, and putting his cock into her, began stroking with him. When they both came at the same time, they crawled into bed, pulled the covers over themselves and went to sleep.

In the morning Ron woke up first and when Jean came to life, found that Ron had pulled the covers off of her. He was looking at the interesting parts of her body and lightly running his hands over the rest of her. She played possum for a while to see what he would do, but when she officially woke up she asked Ron if he wanted to fuck her. Of course she knew that was a foolish question, but she wanted to see what he would do without direction.

Jean told him, "Go ahead and fuck me it you want to, but its going to cost you." Of course, right away he wanted to know what it was going to cost him, and she told him that the cost would be a couple of kisses, first, and they better are good, or he wasn't getting anything.

They were lying facing each other and he raised himself a bit, put his arm around Jean and gave her a really nice kiss, then kissed her again but a much more ardent kiss this time, his tongue trying to do battle with hers.

She really did welcome his kisses, giving back every bit that she received and more. He lifted her leg over his legs, and lying on their sides pressed his cock head against her cunt lips. When it slipped in her fuck hole, he began fucking her slowly and tenderly, his arms around her. Somehow, what he was doing got to her and she reached her orgasm followed almost immediately by his.

She told him that had been really nice as they were lying together, his cock still in her. She kissed him tenderly and asked what had got into him? She said that he was usually mister wham bam, and today she thought he was going to fall asleep on the job.

He replied that there was no fear of that, but he woke up early this morning and so there was lots of time to enjoy fucking. She rewarded him with a kiss and grabbed his cock to lead him to the shower with it.

Before Davie left for school, Jean told him to meet her at work tonight so they could go shopping. When they got in the car after work, Davie wanted to know why she had told Ron that she had not had a man since his father had died? He said that it wasn't true.

"Well, first of all, we don't want it known that you and I have been fucking. In the second place, what difference would that information make to either Ron or Marian so why tell them? We don't know how this will turn out, and they may be mad at us sometime down the road. Then there is the question of my virginity when I married your father. The kids on the reserve were actively fucking and I was one of them. So scratch the virginity thing. Then, when we get you in the picture, you are my little boy and you will always be," she told Davie.

Jean asked him how he liked fucking Marian and he replied that it was great, but that he would rather be fucking her. She replied that he better get used to fucking somebody else because he wouldn't be able to fuck her for the rest of his life.

"What's the matter, mom, are you getting tired of me already?" he wanted to know.

Jean thought that he was just teasing her, so she answered the same way, telling him that she was tired all right, he was nothing but one horny little bugger. You're even worse that your father ever was, and then she burst out laughing. Besides, don't worry we will be fucking again soon. Ron doesn't know it but this will be his midterm exam this evening.

"What do you mean midterm?" Davie asked, sounding surprise and maybe a bit confused.

Well you could look at it this way my boy, you and I are here, Marian will be home by this time and Ron will be home soon. This will be the first time he will be alone with her since this all began, and we think that he will want to fuck her. If he tries, she will let him, and hopefully we will see if he has learned anything.

Davie laughed, "Mom did anybody ever tell you that you are really devious some times?"

Jean told him that he hadn't seen the half of it so far. But she said that she had something else to tell him. I'm going up north to the reserve in a couple of weeks, my cousin is getting married and she wants me to stand up with her. You don't know anybody up there and I can't afford to pay your airfare, so you'll have to stay here. Maybe I can get Marian to come over and baby sit you.

Davie had a good laugh at the last part, but said that means this charade with Ron and Marian will have to be all over by that time. Jean didn't reply because she was busy just then, pulling into the Safeway supermarket parking lot.

Marian had arrived back home and hurried to take a shower. As she was finishing her shower, the doorbell rang and she threw a housecoat on over her nakedness. She hurried to answer the door and found Ron standing there, waiting to get in.

"Hi Ron she greeted him cheerfully, Jean called me at work and told me that we would have to shift for ourselves and get supper. She said that they were going shopping and would be home in a couple of hours. I was just upstairs to take a shower when the doorbell rang. Would you like me to make something for you to eat?" Marian asked him, making sure that he was aware that she was naked under the housecoat. Her hands were working overtime keeping the front of it closed, but without too much success.

"Yes, please, I would like that, I'm hungry," Ron replied, "maybe a sandwich or something like that and a coffee would be fine." Ron took a seat at the kitchen table while Marian went about preparing the food.

Ron couldn't help getting an eyeful as Marian stretched high and low looking for the food. When she served his food, he would have had to be blind to miss her tits as she bent over the table.

She sat at the table with him as he ate and they made friendly small talk about nothing in particular. Both of them laughed at things that were said, and apparently were enjoying the conversation. When he finished, he got up still talking to her, as she cleared the table and put the dirty stuff in the sink. He came up behind her and slipped his hand through the front opening of the housecoat, placing his hand on her belly. Almost before she could react and say something, he had twirled her around and had grabbed her ass. That left the housecoat wide open below the sash that was holding it together. She made no move to stop him, but her body froze, immobile.

"Ron, we shouldn't be doing this. I promised Jean faithfully that I wouldn't fuck you until she said it was OK," she told him.

"Oh baby! Just one little piece of ass wouldn't hurt. We have lots of time," he told her.

"What's the matter, you are fucking Jean all the time, I hear you going at it morning and night, isn't that enough for you?" she asked.

"You're not doing too bad yourself, I hear you all the time as well," he replied.

"Yes well, I told you that he is only a horny teenager, and I have some catching up to do," she refuted.

While this was going on Ron's hand was busy feeling the cheeks of her ass, rubbing a finger up the crack of her ass with some special attention for her asshole. Then his attention changed to her front where it was attracted to her boobs, feeling and sucking each in turn. After that he rubbed her belly then the mound of Venus and then slipped his hand between her legs, where he found her pussy. Then he slipped a finger into her cunt. Let me fuck you sweetheart, he pleaded.