My 18th Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A lot of fancy words will get you nowhere," she told him, "if you want to fuck me you will have to say pretty please, and hope to die if Jean finds out about it, because I'll kill you."

"Pretty please, let me fuck you, and Jean will never find out from me," Ron told Marian.

"You sure?" Marian replied, sounding doubtful.

"Scouts' honour," Ron told her seriously.

She took him upstairs to her room where she lay on the bed and he pounced on her the moment her backside hit the sheets. Marian made no comment, according to Jean's instructions, but she groaned inwardly, saying to herself that this guy hasn't learned anything. His ass was a blur as he pounded into her, and was off like a jackrabbit, leaving her high and dry once again.

Ron rolled off her, but unlike his earlier routine, he was lying beside her on one elbow, kissing her and playing with her tits. In due course he directed his attention to her cunt and was scooping his come out of her fuck hole and was rubbing it on her belly. Then he got serious, put three fingers in her vagina and was thrusting them into her cunt as hard as he could. She reached orgasm and he added his thumb to the program to stimulate her clit. She went wild, having three more orgasms, one right after the other,

As Marian was resting beside him, he held her tight and pulled her leg over his legs. He then put his cock in her snatch and gently began to fuck her. It felt funny to Marian, fucking when her cunt had recently been filled with cum.

It was Marian who was watching the time, and hurried Ron to the shower. They showered together and she continued to allow him to do anything he wanted to with her. But other than washing and drying each other, nothing happened in the shower.

When Davie and Jean got home, Ron was in the living room watching TV while Marian was washing some dishes in the kitchen. Both looked completely innocent,

But Jean was not to be fooled by their innocent appearance, she was dying to know what had happened. Going upstairs, she went from room to room sniffing for the smell of sex. When she got to Marian's room, the place reeked of sex, and when she checked the bed, cum marks on the sheet was the unmistakable proof she wanted to see.

7

When they went to bed that evening, Jean told Ron that she was tired and not a bit horny. She told him to just hold her. She rolled away from him and snuggled her ass up to him. He put his arms around her and she drifted off to sleep in his arms.

Some time in the middle of the night something wakened Jean and she found that it was Ron gently fucking her from behind. She would never be able to get off on this but she liked the feeling of hovering on the borderline of sleep and wakefulness, with Ron's cock gently, almost surreptitiously, gliding in and out of her moist cunt. Eventually he went off in her and darkness descended over her consciousness once again.

In the morning Jean told Ron that she had the most beautiful dream last night, there was this cock fucking me and I didn't have to do anything. Funny thing though, my pussy is full of cum this morning. Lying on her back, she encouraged him to take advantage of the opportunity for a quickie and what happened then was no dream.

When the girls got home from work, Jean was anxious to find out what had happened yesterday. Marian told her everything. I thought for a while that it was the same damn thing all over again, he jumped me in the missionary position the moment my ass hit the bed, and he was off like a jackrabbit. But after that he played with me until I came and then he fucked me, a nice dreamy kind of fuck. If that keeps up, I'll never complain again, she concluded.

"Speaking of dreamy fucks, he fucked me in the middle of the night from behind. I woke up while he was doing it, but pretended to be asleep," Jean told her.

"I think that you may have changed my under-achieving in the bedroom husband into a real sex maniac," Marian said, laughing.

Moments later Ron came home and planted a big kiss on both of the women as he came in. "What was that all about," Marian asked?

"Before you ask, I don't have a guilty conscience, I just wanted to kiss both of the ladies in my life. Is there anything wrong with that?" Ron told them, smiling.

This night when they had paired off and gone to bed, she let Ron become the leader and he got her on her back, pounced on her and fucked the daylights out of her like a jackrabbit. Then he rolled off of her and started playing with her, investigating all of the interesting parts of her body. He was doing all kinds of silly things like kissing her armpits and playing with her feet, things that really were not sexual in nature. But later on when he wanted to fuck her doggie style, Jean found that she was coming and coming. She had not come the first time but this time she couldn't stop coming.

In the morning, Ron was looking for his morning treat, rolled her on her belly and mounted her from behind. It was the first time that Jean had ever been fucked in that position, and while she didn't enjoy it much, Ron seemed to like it.

That evening when they were eating supper, Jean asked both Ron and Marian if they were interested in anal sex. Marian said that some women had told her about it but that was all. Ron didn't even know what she was talking about. When she told him that it was when the woman was fucked in the asshole. Ron was put off because it wasn't natural, and therefore a perversion.

Jean told them that many people liked it, mostly men because they found it tighter than fucking a woman's cunt. I believe that more men like it than women, but lots of women like it too. Some women do it that way to avoid pregnancy. I've done it but never really liked it.

She said that there wasn't much to it, just grease everything up and go at it gently for the first few times. Neither of them seemed to be interested, so Jean just let the matter drop.

Jean looked at both of them, from one to the other, "Well kiddies, the party is over, go home and see how it goes. If you are happy then so are we. If not we will take it from there and see if we can do anything more to help. Come back any time if you have questions or problems," she told them.

They seemed to be excited to be going home together. Marian gave Davie a more than friendly kiss, telling him that she would love him for the rest of her life for what he had done for her. Ron shook Davie's hand, then gave Jean a big hug and a wonderful kiss.

As they were going out the door, smiling profusely, Jean told them that what had happened here was to remain here. They were to never tell anyone about it, they could be sure that we wouldn't tell anybody about it either, and there would be no more hanky panky going on with us after this unless it was absolutely necessary.

For my part, I was glad to see them go. It was exciting at first, fucking a strange younger woman was exciting, and being involved in this strange kind of therapy was a kind of a turn on as well. But fucking Marian was never as exciting to me as fucking my own mother. It was a bit of a drag to want mom, but always being on guard to avoid spilling the beans about her and me was a problem. It wasn't so hard when you were outside of the house, but having them here, right in with us was hard. They were good folks though, and we felt it would be really great if we were able to help them stay together.

I took mom to bed right after they left. We fucked and sucked pretty well all night, then got up bright and early the next morning, Neither one of us was too lively after a night like that, but we made it through the day.

When we returned home that evening, Marian was there. At least she was smiling, and just couldn't wait to tell mom what had happened last night. She said that Ron had wanted to go to bed early, but when they did, he didn't fuck her. He just held her in his arms, talked to her and kissed her just about everywhere. There was not one thing sexual about the evening and this went on until they both drifted off to sleep. In the morning Ron woke up before she did, and the first thing she knew, she was on her back being fucked jackrabbit style. After he was finished fucking her, he was all over her, lips on her tits, fingers up her cunt, tongue on her clit, until such time as he was ready to go again. Then he fucked her brains out for nearly an hour. She said that she had come more times than she could count and there was cum all over everything.

"So why are you complaining, trying to make me jealous because I'm not getting any?" Jean asked her.

"Well, actually no," Marian replied, "I'm not complaining, I had to tell somebody what happened and you are the only one I can share it with. And secondly, it might be too early to crow, but it looks like you have pulled off some kind of a miracle and saved my marriage." As she said that, she rushed to Jean, threw her arms around her and kissed her. She had tears in her eyes as she left to go home.

We were left to our own devises that consisted of another night of fucking, licking and sucking. You would think that we would get tired of it, but no, tired maybe, but never tired of our sex life together.

I never tired of my mother's cunt either, it was incredible. I never had to guide my cock into her, just shove it in the right direction and it was always in the right position. It was never really tight, it just felt like my cock was being lightly stroked by a couple of hundred fingertips covered with the softest velvet caressing my cock.

Later that week, Ron and Marian came over in the evening. Ron kissed mom and shook hands with me, while Marian kissed the both of us. When the greetings were over, Ron told us that they could never thank us enough for what we had done for them, and it didn't seem right to just say thank you. He said that they wanted to offer something tangible to show us their gratitude. He gave mom an airline ticket to the reserve, a beautifully wrapped wedding gift for the bride and two hundred dollars for the celebration. He said that they knew that we didn't have a lot of money, but we took them into our home and helped them when they desperately needed help, and they would never forget it.

Mom told Marian to get this guy out of here before I rape him, and Marian put on a show of telling her that she better not mess around with her guy. When they were leaving, there wasn't a dry eye in the house.

In the next few days, mom took the money she had been saving for her trip and went shopping for gifts for her family. It was too expensive for us to visit her reserve very often, and so I didn't get to know very much about my own family. But I never missed going, there were always more than enough things for me to do here in the city.

When mom came back from the wedding, she had a fourteen year old native girl in tow. This is Alyssa, she told me, and she said that Alyssa was going to live with us.

Alyssa was painfully bashful and she didn't say anything on the way home from the airport except to answer a direct question, and even then, she didn't waste any words doing it.

When we got to the house, mom spent most of the evening showing Alyssa around the house and setting her up in our spare bed room. She hardly spoke to me at all.

When Alyssa had gone to bed, mom and I went to bed. She explained that Alyssa's parents were good friends of hers when they were growing up together. Her mom had died recently, and her father felt that I could do more for her than he could. There are two brothers, and he felt that he could cope with the boys, but a girl was different.

Besides, she told me, if your father hadn't come along, I might have married her father. As it was, I slept with him two nights while I was up there and we fucked each other silly.

I told her that she should marry him, if she was that close to him.

She laughed and told me that she had married him, for two nights! But I've changed. He has his life there and I have mine here, I couldn't go back and be happy there. Maybe some time when I am really old, who knows?

Mom told me that Alyssa wasn't a virgin, but I was to leave her alone, if I wanted any fucking, mom would give me anything I wanted in that department. Be kind to her Davie, I think that she might be the daughter that I have always wanted and couldn't have.

I told mother that it was going to be hard to keep our relationship from her, when she would be living with us.

There is no need for that, she knows all about it, and she thinks that it is good in a way because you are just filling in for your father, the husband that I lost. You will find that our people sometimes have what might seem to be strange ideas about things. You wont have to worry about her spilling the beans as you call it. You might have noticed how talkative she is.

Strangely, it made me feel better about our relationship. I could never understand what felt so right to me was looked on with disgust by some people that we were taught to look up to.

From the moment that Alyssa came to our home, she was pure joy to the both of us. I was probably obnoxious to her at first, city boy that I am, telling her all about the things that she didn't know, but she never got angry with me. Mom spent endless hours talking with her about girl things, and introducing her to the way the kids dressed in the city, as well as countless other things she needed to know.

We hear people talking about protecting their children from everything from porn to booze to drugs. Just as with myself when I was growing up, no subject was taboo in our home. We were told that the home was a haven of safety for whatever we might do or try and we were here to look after each other. So no matter what it was we wanted to experiment with, home was the place to do it.

8

True to her word, mom started dating. Some times she would go out with someone she met, other times she would bring the man home with her for supper. Some times, she would sleep with the men that she brought home. Sleeping in the next room to my mother's bedroom, I could hear just about every word that was said due to the thin walls between the rooms. I got so I could pretty well tell what they were doing by what I heard, and later, I started to rate them as lovers. It was funny, I never felt the least bit jealous of the men she brought home. Occasionally I was less than happy about the curtailment of my sex life, but that was about all, and it didn't happen often, or for very long.

I don't want to give the impression that mom was some kind of a slut that dragged men home off of the street. She was very selective about the men she allowed in her life, even if they were only part of her life for a very short time. When I asked her about this, she told me that a man could destroy her life that she had worked so hard for. She said that there wasn't any point in getting too involved with a man that could hurt her because she had everything she needed and I was taking care of her sexual needs very well, if not her social life.

But my mother was seeing a small number of men socially and she brought some of them home. A smaller number of these ended up in her bed. Sometimes one of her old friends from the reserve would be in the city for one reason or another, and quite often they stayed with us, some sleeping with mom.

Ralph was one of mothers' men. He was a successful building contractor in town that she dated often. He called on her whenever he had an event to attend that called for a companion. He even took her on one of those cruise ship winter vacations in the Caribbean for a week. Mom came home looking tanned and confident. He was an overnight visitor in our home from time to time, often when they had been out together for the evening.

Ralph's marriage was breaking up, held together only by their children's need for parents during their formative years. They had grown apart only because his wife had lost all interest in sex and interest in Ralph. She was consumed with her own career and her social obligations, with nothing left over for their marriage or Ralph. They were holding things together until the youngest of their three children reached the age of eighteen.

He was a big amiable guy, a bit older than mom, with a receding hairline that he was sensitive about. He liked his fucking, and mom liked his fucking too, if the vocalizing from her room was any indication. It was obvious that he thought a lot of mom, but she wouldn't talk about getting together while he was still married. He was just one of her guys, but still they got along really well together. Alyssa and I liked him too, enjoying any time he visited our home.

Speaking of Alyssa, she was becoming a poised, self confident young lady that was completely at home in the city. She still had traces of her bashfulness that showed when she was with strangers and she didn't talk much unless she knew you quite well.

We would see Ron and Marian from time to time. She always had a nice kiss for me, but there was never any indication that she would like to return to our earlier relationship, even though she often joked about it. She had one child by this time and another one on the way. They both looked to be happy with each other and the world.

Alyssa celebrated her eighteenth birthday when she had been with us nearly four years. It had been on Friday and that evening we had a party for her with some of her friends invited. Ralph was invited to the festivities as well. Mom baked a nice chocolate cake, Alyssa's choice, very well decorated with what looked like a forest of candles. After Alyssa blew out the candles in one breath, we ate the cake with our choice of strawberry or vanilla ice cream, and tea of coffee to drink.

We played some silly games until it was quite late and so Ralph decided to sleep over with mom. That automatically relegated me to my own bedroom for the night.

To say that I was surprised is an understatement, but quite early in the morning, Alyssa came into my room. She was naked and had her right hand on her pussy, the other one pinching the nipple on her left tit. It looked like she had her middle finger inserted in her pussy lips, as if she might be caressing her clitoris.

"Fuck me Davie," she said as she crawled in bed with me as if she had been doing that every night. I took her in my arms and gave her a light kiss on the lips.

Seeing her naked was no big deal, and sometimes I would give her a slap on her ass when I happened to see her naked. We were not nudists by any means, but on the other hand, seeing one of us naked was not uncommon and not a cause for concern.

This was different, Alyssa was forbidden territory to me, and there had never been any sensual relationship between us. On top of that, I really loved this little girl. We had grown very close over the years that she had lived with us.

Mom has warned me about fucking Alyssa, but looking back, that admonition didn't cover the situation when she wanted to fuck me! Still, it wasn't easy to get over this taboo, and so I took her in may arms to hold her warm body close to mine. Of course, I was naked too, and the thrill of her skin on mine was seductive.

We lay motionless for several minutes. She didn't seem to know what to expect, and at the same time it was obvious that she was enjoying the intimacy. Gradually I started running my hands over her body, starting at the back of her legs at her knees, bringing them up to caress her ass, kneading the flesh, before moving up to her back, exploring her wonderful body.

Alyssa rolled over to face me, and I kissed her lightly, tenderly. Then I started kissing her face, her eyelids, her neck, her shoulders, before finally kissing her deeply, expectantly, my tongue deep in her mouth, doing battle with her own. Her tits were pressed against my chest, and separating our bodies far enough to get a good look at them I began to explore her tits with my hands, examining them closely. Her tits were beautiful, nicely formed, firm and with just the slightest sag to them.