My 18th Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her nipples were erect, and that called for some sucking, making sure that both of these delectable globes got equal treatment. But while I was playing with her tits, my hand was exploring her belly, almost flat with that interesting little belly button to investigate, and beyond that her pussy mound covered with a sparse covering of fine black hair. A beautiful sight that inspired me to see what treasure she had between her closed legs. The focus of my desire.

I kissed her all over her pussy mound, and at the top of her slit, sticking my tongue into the beginning of her crack. My hand followed my tongue and shortly my fingers were exploring the folds of her cunt before inserting a finger in her fuck hole.

During all of this Alyssa was acutely aware of everything I was doing to her. It was completely obvious that she enjoyed every bit of it, but she didn't make a sound. She was holding me tightly while I was exploring her cunt with my fingers, and as I started massaging her cunt with my hand, her grasp tightened, but when I began to gently rub her clit she reached orgasm.

Alyssa began to thrash around, whimpering slightly, as her orgasm took over her body. When she was still, she looked at me with those dark eyes. I looked in her eyes trying to read some sort of message there, but failed. She looked steadily in my eyes until I wanted to look away as if her scrutiny was too much for me. Then it was her turn to administer to me, as I lay there silently while she kissed me and ran her hands over my upper body.

Since I was already investigating her cunt with my fingers and it looked so good, it just seemed to be the right time to lick it. So I worked myself down between her legs. She spread her legs widely, and the moment my tongue touched her pussy lips she put both of her hands on my head, running both of her hands lightly over my head, running her fingers through my hair.

I began by licking her pussy lips, first one side and then the other. She arched her back, holding her cunt up to me, making it easier for me to penetrate her as much as I could. I stuck my tongue out as far as possible and put it in her ass crack a little bit south of her asshole. Holding my tongue tightly to her ass, I brought it up over her asshole, and the rest of her spread crack. Her body flinched as my tongue passed her clit and her body jerked at the beginnings of another orgasm, which was quickly followed by a second and then a third orgasm as I quickly brought my swirling tongue back to her clit.

Alyssa pulled me back up with her where she eagerly began to kiss me, deep mouth kisses that were getting more erotic by the minute. Lying on my side beside her, my hand found its way to her cunt again. Her female juices were running freely as I put one finger in her cunt and began to work it back and forth in that wonderful hole. With the added lubrication and the heightened desire, she wasn't as tight as she had been before, so I added another finger and began working that too in her.

Alyssa was ready to be fucked if she would ever be. I rolled on top of her and she spread wide for me. I began by rubbing the head of my cock slowly up and down her slit, but Alyssa would have none of that, she grabbed my cock just behind the head of it and began to rub her clit furiously with it. I wouldn't have believed that anyone could move it up and down that fast, but it was not to last, she quickly began to orgasm almost continuously. I quickly came, shooting load after load of me cum all over the place.

I had to stop Alyssa because her motion was beginning to hurt me a lot after I had come. I grabbed her hand to stop her, but she continued to orgasm for some time after that. Finally her orgasms stopped and we both lay exhausted on the bed in each other's arms.

Life eventually returned, and I suggested that it would be better to have a shower to get rid of the gooey, sticky mess that coated our genital areas. It was already beginning to dry on our skin and itch. She agreed, and we walked hand in hand, naked as they day we were born, to the bathroom.

While we were in the shower, mom walked in the bathroom for something. When she saw us, she said good morning, got what she wanted and left without even acknowledging that Alyssa and I were together in the shower.

When we got out of the shower and dried off, Alyssa led me to her room by the hand. She laid down on her back, spread her legs wide for me and I fucked her. No kissing, foreplay or anything, I just got on top of her and fucked her, quickly reaching orgasm, coming in her body. She didn't come either, in fact didn't move a muscle throughout the whole thing. It wasn't until after it was all over, that I wondered if she had used any protection, but by that time it was too late.

Neither of my women, as I was beginning to think of them, ever expressed interest in threesomes or orgies. They were always available to me, mom in the front bedroom and Alyssa in the back, and it was totally up to me and neither ever refused me. I could visit one or the other for sex, or as sometimes happened, visit one after the other for sex, with whatever sleeping arrangements I wanted to make at the time.

About this time Ralph divorced his wife, gave her their home with all of the furnishings and moved into a small hotel. That didn't seem to change anything in his relationship with mom except that I had noticed that she had already stopped seeing any of her other men. Some times Ralph stayed here with mom, and quite often when she was out with him, she never came home at all that night, staying with him at his hotel.

They say that time flies when you are having fun, and I cannot deny that we were all having fun as a part of our everyday life. I had passed my twenty-third birthday a couple of months ago, when Alyssa suddenly announced that she was pregnant. Mother was delighted, and the news triggered a flurry of activities. There was talk of a wedding, baby clothes, nursery and all of that stuff, not really man talk.

We were torn wanting to be married in the city because of our friends and family there, and on the reserve because of the same considerations there. Finally it was decided that we would get married both places. It was easier for us to go to the wedding than to try to bring the wedding to us.

We tried to create the impression in the city that we were going to go to the reserve for our honeymoon, and on the reserve that Alyssa was coming home to get married. Mom was the only one that knew what was going on, and if anyone ever caught on to our plans, they never told us about it.

There wasn't the slightest hint of it, but mom and Ralph snuck off on us and got married. Mom got all dressed up Friday night, and taking a small suitcase, left without telling us where they were going. As it turned out, they went to Las Vegas, got married, danced, saw a couple of shows, tried gambling and returned Sunday evening, man and wife. Ralph moved in with us.

I don't know whether mom was aware of it or not, but we certainly were not. When Ralph moved out of what was now his ex-wife's home, he moved his expanding contracting business to a location out in the country north of the city. He was building a new home there for mom beside his business.

I got a couple of weeks off at work, and we married at a church near our home. Ralph insisted on giving Alyssa a wedding and giving her away in the church. My grandparents and some relatives came from Ontario to attend the ceremony and the reception later that evening. Instead of leaving home on a honeymoon, it was mom and Ralph that spent the night in a hotel, while we had the house to ourselves for the weekend. Alyssa and I left for the reserve on Monday where we were showered with all kinds of attention meeting relatives I never knew existed, attending some functions in preparation for the wedding.

And in the midst of all of this, Alyssa disappeared. Despite the fact that we had been living together for months and she was three months pregnant, they had a tradition that the first the groom saw the bride was as she was walking down the aisle. Here Alyssa's father gave her away the following Saturday, and the wedding triggered another round of parties and celebrations.

We were dragged all over the reserve to visit with this old auntie or some other relative for tea and cookies. But we had a lot of good times too, Alyssa visiting with her old friends and I gained a much better appreciation for my own heritage.

There was something else too, lots had left the reserve for the city and had not made it a success. My mother had made a life for herself in the city, no doubt helped by my father, while I had gone to a community college to get a skill and now had a good job as a result of my education. Alyssa too had become a lovely girl that was poised to soon be a woman and mother, a credit to her family and people. I had learned a lot about these people and as a result a lot about myself as well. There was something that I never felt before. I had always felt that it was only up to me what I made of myself, but now there was the feeling that there was something else, I had to make something of myself for the reputation of my mother's people.

Mom and Ralph came up for the wedding on Friday and stayed until the flight left on Monday. I was pleased to see them together, and it was obvious that these two were married by more than a few words by a cleric. Ralph was the down to earth kind of guy that these people understood and liked. On the other hand, Ralph got along fine with the men, talking their kind of man talk as they congregated at the various functions they attended.

Mom picked us up at the airport in her car when we got back to Winnipeg, and telling us that she had something to show us, she started heading north out of the city and took us to Ralph's business location. She explained that she was attached to Ralph by more than matrimony, she was his new business partner, she was to take care of the business side of things while he took care of the actual work.

We were really surprised when we got there and saw the new home with the office attached to the side of the house. The contracting equipment was located in a large fenced yard beside the house.

That was not the last surprise of our convoluted life either. Mom told us that the house was now ours, to cherish it in memory of my father's love for me. And she presented me with the keys to her car, telling us that it too was ours because she wouldn't need it anymore. She said that we could probably find our way home without her help and to try to remember where she lived if we could.

That would seem to be the end to this story, but it isn't. I still fuck my mother whenever we have a chance. We don't go out of our way to fuck each other, but it happens maybe about once a month when we happen to get together for one reason or another. I know that Ralph knows about it because he has made several oblique comments about keeping it in the family and comments like that. At home, when I am in the bedroom with mom, Alyssa will not intrude, giving us our privacy. I love my wife with all of my heart, but my mom is still the best fuck, the best I've ever had.

Who knows where our relationship will go in the future. I love my wife, probably more than life itself, but I love my mother with passion, both in my heart and in my bed as well!