My 18th Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a just a couple of minutes, I asked, "Don't any of you want to DP me?"

It was like a mini stampede as Mark, Alan, and Ron jumped up at once and ran over to me. Ron made it to me first and quickly dropped down to his knees. I took my legs behind my knees, and pulled them up and apart. He reached out and rubbed my freshly shaven pussy, he seemed unable to believe what he was about to get to do. How many men get to DP a girl on her 18th birthday?

He moved forward and rubbed the head of his cock between my pussy lips. Up and down, up and down. I looked him in the eyes and asked "please?" And with that he leaned in and pushed his cock deep into me. I love having two cocks inside me at the same time. I feel so full, so happy and content.

They then began to fuck me in earnest. They got

their rhythm going, but I could tell it wasn't going to be a long wait before Ron came. He had been close while fucking Scarlet earlier, and now I was about to push him over the edge. He tensed up and he came inside me. When he pulled out he crawled back over to his wife and she sucked his cock into her mouth.

Ron's semen was running out of me and down between my legs onto Ian, but that didn't stop Alan from quickly replacing him. He dropped to his knees and easily slid his cock into me. They were fucking away at me when I heard Susan say, "Hey Rich, she has another free hole. Go let us see her suck your cock too." Richard got up and walked over to stand next to me. I leaned over towards him, and he took my head in his hands, and guided his cock into my mouth.

I loved the feeling of being the center of attention of these three men. Their hands fighting for control of my body. Pushing and pulling me around on their cocks. Alan was taking long, forceful strokes in and out of me pussy. Nearly pulling out each time before slamming all the way back into me. This caused me to grunt around Richards cock every time, and it made it impossible for Ian to hold back any longer.

He dug his fingers deeply into my hips as his cock shot its load into my ass. I could feel his body totally relax under me. Alan said I needed another hard cock in me, and pulled me off of Ian without ever pulling out of me. He rolled over onto his back, and used his hands to spread my ass wide. Richard looked down and the moved behind me to fill the vacancy left by Ian. They worked into a good rhythm with Richard pushing me up and off of Alan with each thrust, and Alan pulled me back down onto him each time Richard pulled out.

I saw Julie move over to Ian and begin to clean his cock and balls with her tongue. Licking up all the cum from various men that covered it. Mark then stepped in the way of my view of his beautiful wife, and shoved his cock into my mouth. He said he hadn't gotten to cum in the birthday girl yet and he was not going to wait any longer.

The three men began to use me as a living sex toy. Their desire to fulfill their own needs, and ignore my own, was quite a turn on for me. For the most part I had been very good at hiding from people in my daily life the sexual desires and fantasies that pulled at me day and night. There were only a couple people at school who really knew what my sexual appetite was like. And Heaven forbid my parents finding out. I guess you could you say I was closeted, bisexual, nymphomaniac slut. And that secret which I kept closely held from most people was now open knowledge in this room of new acquaintances.

These three men now knew that secret best of all. They could feel my body writhing, and hear my moans as they fucked me. They forgot their rhythm, and just fucked away as if it was a matter of life and death. They were each focused on fucking their newfound little slut. This openness in front of everyone caused me to have yet another orgasm, but this was the strongest one so far. My back arched, the muscles of my pussy and ass began to spasm. I cried out and Mark pulled his cock out of my mouth. As I fought for air he jerked off and began to cum. Some of it found its way to my mouth, but it mostly sprayed all over my face. Forehead, cheek, chin, nose, even some in my hair.

Seeing this gave Alan and Richard the idea of cumming on my face too. Richard pulled out of me and pulled me off of Alan. They laid me down on my back on the floor, and knelt on either side of my head. I moved my hand between my legs so I could continue playing with my still quivering pussy, while the two men began to jack off. I looked up at them and said, "That's it boys, let me feel you cum on my face." With that they began to cum. Richard's first shot hit me high on the cheek which caused me to close my eyes tight. And that was a good thing because Alan's first load hit right against my nose and onto my closed eye. They milked their cocks, trying to squeeze the last drop out of them and onto my face. I could feel it running down the sides of my face, and up my forehead and into my hair.

There I lay on the floor. Exhausted men scattered around me. Alan's wife Susan moved over to me. She gently used her fingers and tongue to help clean my face up. When she kissed me, I could taste the men's cum mixed together on her tongue. Though she wasn't all that much older than me, she acted very motherly towards me. Gently nursing me back to reality.

"Well boys, I think it's time you cooked us some lunch." Julie said.

Several people grunted their consent. "It is well past noon, now isn't it?" Mark said. "I'll go fire up the grill and we'll get to cookin'."

"I think the ladies should all go swimming and clean up before we eat." announced Michelle. This too was greeted as a good idea by the women. Mark helped me to my feet and we all made our way outside to the back yard. I noticed that nobody glanced around to see if it were possible that any neighbors could see from their house. I took this to mean that everybody there had already been in the back yard at some previous time. With the way their fence was built, it was impossible for somebody to look into the back yard without leaning a tall ladder against the fence.

Even though the air was nice and warm, I was worried the water would be cold. I dipped my toes into the water to check the temperature. Sure enough it was still quite cold. I knew the only way to get in was to just go for it. I stood at the edge and looked into the water. I closed my eyes. I leaned forward and felt the rush as gravity pulled me down toward the water.

12