My 21st Birthday Wish Ch. 01

Story Info
The Plan and brothers and sister.
1.2k words
4
81.9k
9

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/09/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qdata
qdata
351 Followers

Chapter 1: The Plan.

I was woken by a knock on my bedroom door and sleepily called out "Come in." The door opened and in trooped the boys bearing a tray loaded with a full cooked breakfast.

"Happy Birthday Dear Mary ..." they all chorused. Still a little groggy from sleep I sat up and had the tray placed across my lap.

"How sweet of them," I thought, brushing away a tear as I noticed the single rose decorating the tray. They all had grins a mile wide across their faces and moved to sit down – the identical twins, Peter and Paul, perching on the padded ottoman while Matt and Mark plonked themselves on either side of the bed, almost upsetting the tray.

As I started in on the food, Matt began to talk. "Here's the plan for today," he paused, "Mark and I are taking you shopping for a whole new wardrobe then this afternoon you're going to have a full treatment at the Salle Monique. No expense spared on anything. Tonight we're going to have our own private birthday party for you – those two, he indicated the twins, are will be working all day cleaning the house and organising the catering. Today you belong to us. This is our birthday treat for you, just to thank you for the past five years. How does that sound to you?"

Five years ago our parents' car had been in a collision involving a truck with an over-tired driver at the wheel, leaving the five of us orphaned. At first the Social Services department wanted to take us all into care but we pleaded and fought to stay together as a family. Fortunately for us our social worker supported us and, with an awful lot of help from her, especially at first, I became 'mother' to them all. I was proud of how I had managed as their 'mother'.

Fortunately we had the house, mortgage free, and I think that helped sway the social department. I had to abandon any plans of staying on at school for my qualifications and my social life got neglected but it was all worth it. We'd come through the tough times and eventually thrived: a close, loving family with a mum the same age as her boys.

I was just a couple of months short of my 16th birthday when we lost Mum and Dad. Matthew, then 18, was already at college so it was agreed that he should continue his studies. This he did and was rewarded with a contract writing database applications with an up and coming software company. He was already Project Manager. Mark, a year younger than me, on the other hand, was happiest working with his hands and, after finishing school, started up a small business doing repairs to household electronics equipment. His business was supporting him nicely but he'll never be rich. The twins, Peter and Paul, then aged 13, were both off to college in September.

"Wow, that sounds like a pretty good way to celebrate a 21st," I said. "Thank you, all of you. Now, if you'll leave the room. I'll be down in a tick." Obediently they trooped out as I mopped up the last of the breakfast from the plate.

I took a quick shower and returned to my bedroom to get dressed. I looked at myself naked in the mirror. I had inherited my body from my mother. Only one inch over five feet but with that classic 'hour glass' figure, Turning sideways to the mirror I checked out my tummy. No bulges there but I had just a couple of pounds extra on my bum. Legs look fine. Turning back to face myself again, I took in my boobs which were the dominant feature, I wear a C-cup bra, and they are firm and well-shaped. I have one of those dark complexions which will tan at the merest sight of the sun but the skin was pale where my bikini had covered me, showing off my almost black aureoles and prominent nipples. My deep blue eyes sparkled back at me, excited about the day. I noted my chubby cheek bones and perky nose and deep brown hair, almost black when wet, I told myself, slapping my rump; "You'll do." I proceeded to get dressed and tripped downstairs to open all my birthday cards in the post.

Matt and Mark drove me to the big shopping mall just outside the city. Poor lads, they must have been bored off their collective trolleys as they followed me while I did my shopping but it really was 'no expense spared'. They insisted I buy lots of lingerie, several dresses and outfits, new shoes, stockings, even jewellery, making suggestions. "If you like it, if you feel good in it, get it!" was their constant mantra. After I had selected one particular outfit, Mark asked me to wear it for the party, with Matt enthusiastically concurring. We came away from the mall loaded with packages, bags and parcels.

The boys dropped me off at the entrance to "Salle Monique" carrying the outfit they had chosen for me, saying they'd be back at 6:00 to pick me up and that was to use any of their services as I wanted and not to worry about the bill.

Salle Monique is one of those temples dedicated to hedonism. It must have cost my brothers a bomb. Monique, whoever she was, trained her girls well in personal care and including Knut the masseur, the only male in the place. They pampered me and I just luxuriated in their ministrations as they made me over from head to feet.

I even enjoyed the wax. Well, almost.

Knut was pure magic. He wasn't a big hunk of Viking muscle, just a regular looking guy about medium height and wiry build but those hands, fingers and elbows teased all my tensions out, reducing me to a lump of rubber from top to toe then toned everything back up again until I felt like champagne. There was never the slightest hint of sex, even though I there wasn't a square inch of my body he hadn't touched, but from start to finish it was the most sensual experience I've ever had.

I felt like a million dollars as Knut handed me out through the front door, ten minutes late. My hair perfectly coiffed, my makeup was almost invisible but I had been amazed at the difference when I looked in the mirror. My party dress was a froth of a thing in black chiffon shot through with gold. The low neckline displayed an acre of cleavage, but I'm proud of my boobs; it was the cut of the hem which had really attracted me. On the left it came to a rounded taper about mid-calf then it cut away in a curve to my right hip, revealing my naked leg, shaped by 3" stiletto heels on ivory open-toed slingbacks. I do love the way they clack on hard surfaces.

Knut escorted me across the broad pavement outside Salle Monique, carrying my bags to the car. Paul scrambled out of the back seat dressed in slacks and a T-shirt with the legend "Happy Birthday Mary" blazoned across the front.. He opened the front passenger door and handed me in beside Peter then squeezed in the back beside his big brothers. They were all wearing similar T-shirts. I turned and hugged each of them as best I could in the confines of the car then Peter drove us all home.

qdata
qdata
351 Followers