My 21st Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BBCXXX
BBCXXX
696 Followers

As I approached our table I saw Damon on the stage, this time dressed as a soldier. As I approached our table the girls were all staring at me with inquisitive looks and asking, "How was it? What was it like? Was he huge? What happened?"

I just smiled at them and said, "It was great. Best birthday gift ever. Thank you!" They continued to ask me questions, but I was looking over at Damon. He was on the other side of the stage, dancing for another group of young women who were stretching to give him money. I saw one of the girls looking at him in stunned awe and she stuffed singles down the front of his large, green-colored G-string.

I sat down and breathed deeply. I felt oddly relaxed, and happy. It really was the one of my best birthday gifts ever. I would tell the girls more of the story, later, when the time was right. I'm sure they will love it. I certainly did.

BBCXXX
BBCXXX
696 Followers