My 35th Birthday Surprise Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew at that moment I wouldn't be able to stop, and I didn't want to. His hands found my bra straps and gently undid the clasp at the back. He rubbed his hands all over my back then slowly worked on into the front and softly began to caresses my harden nipples. I shuttered and let out a soft moan against his lips. He leaned back to look at me and began to take his shirt off. What a sight, his chest was massive, tan, and just the right amount of chest hair glistened in the moon light. I pulled him close to me again and began to explore his mouth with mine. I ran my nails softly down his back and enjoyed the reaction that made him kiss me harder. I thought I was going to loose my breath. I leaned back and let him take my shirt off. His hands quickly possessed my breasts and his mouth began to kiss my neck working its way down. I was breathing heavily and soft moans were leaving my lips. I wanted him to take me right then and there. I felt his tongue flick my nipple and it was like an electric shock of pleasure going through my body. I pushed harder against him and he took my breast into his mouth and began to suckle harder at it. My hands found their way down to his jeans; I fumbled a little but finally managed to find the buttons. I undid them quickly and went for the zipper. He pushed me back onto the lounge chair and covered my body with the length of him. We kissed deeply as his hands started to unbutton my jeans. I rocked my hips up so it would be easier for him to remove them. They slid right off along with my lacy black panties landing right in the sand.

I was naked on the beach in the lounge chair with this gorgeous man lying beside me. He leaned over me and began to kiss my body working his way down from my mouth to my breast and making a trail right down to my woman hood. I couldn't help writhing a little under his mouth. When he finally arrived at my wet, hot pussy I moaned in ecstasy as his tongue parted my lips and found my swollen bud. He suckled on me, and flicked my clit in his mouth. I rocked back in forth with the motion and rhythm of his mouth. He made long strokes with his tongue circling around my clit and then going down into the depths of me. I grabbed hold of the arm of the lounge chair with one hand and with the other my hand gently held on to the back of his head. He could sense that I was moments away from an orgasm. He slowly backed away from me and I moaned in protest.

He stood and dropped his jeans and standing in front of me was the biggest, hardest, and thickest dick I had ever seen. I gasped at the thought of all of that filling me. He gently lowered himself down on me again. I could feel the heat of him. He slowly took his man hood and rubbed it against my wetness. I arched my back and moaned letting him know that I couldn't stand any more teasing. He slowly inserted his massive cock into my hungry pussy. I could feel every inch as he pushed farther and farther inside me. I had never been so full in all my life. I lifted my hips to allow him more access to me. He began to thrust slowly with me matching his every move. Then as the tension built he started to pump harder and harder. I couldn't take it any longer and released a massive, earth shattering orgasm. He never stopped thrusting his manhood deep inside me. I was riding wave after wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure. Just when I thought I couldn't take anymore he came with me.

We lay in the lounge chair together catching our breaths and holding onto one another. I couldn't believe what I had just done, right here on this beach. I had never been so brazen in all my life. Just thinking about what had just happened made me hot all over again. I leaned up and kissed him deeply and started to kiss him on his neck and all over his chest. My mouth found his nipples and softly began to nip at them while my hands ran all over his body. My hand found his hardness and started to caress it while my mouth kissed a trail down to it. I started with the head and ran my tongue around it in circles then licking down the shaft and back up. I could tell by the way his body stiffened at my touch that he was enjoying this action. I didn't know if his massive cock would fit into my mouth but I damn sure was going to try. I parted my lips and started to suck the head of his dick taking more and more into my mouth. His hips started thrust pushing himself deeper and deeper into my mouth. I sucked harder and harder. I could feel him tensing up and wanted him to cum in my mouth so I began sucking him harder and faster. Just when I thought he was about to release his load he grabbed me by my shoulders and pushed me away.

I tried to push back but he grabbed me and forced me down on my hands and knees. He got up and stood behind me and with one swift movement buried his cock deeply with in me. I couldn't help but moan. He pumped me deep and hard. I leaned down as low as I could get to allow him deeper inside me. He rode me hard and I was matching him thrust by thrust. He reached up and grabbed a hand full of my hair and started to pull it while going deeper and deeper. He pulled me back into a kneeling position. His hands where all over my body rubbing and pinching my nipples and I could feel his breath on my neck, while he pumped me with all his might. I could barely catch my breath, and then I felt his hand slip from my nipples down to by clit. His fingers started to rub my bud while his hardness deeply penetrated me. It was more than I could stand I started to buck and writhe against him. He held me close and started to thrust even faster while rubbing my clit with the rhythm of himself. I let out a wild primal moan. I had never heard myself make such a sound before. He leaned his head over and bit my neck softly while I bucked and shuttered my way through the multiple orgasms he had produced in me. He pushed me down back on to all fours and grabbed my hips and began to drive himself in me like a mad man. He pumped hard and fast and finally I felt him release and I came with him again.

We slumped across the lounge chair catching our breath. He handed me a cigarette and we laid there looking at the stars feeling the warm salty air blow across our sweaty naked bodies. It was magnificent, just laying there in a lounge chair enjoying this man and ecstasy that he had just made me experience.

It never even occurred to me that we might have had an audience until I heard Kara giggle. I jumped up looking for something to cover myself with as Kara and her friend approached us clapping and telling us what a show we had just given them. I was embarrassed as hell but still a little excited knowing that someone had been watching us as we fucked on the beach. Kara leaned over to hand me Don's shirt. I slid it on and it smelled wonderful and the fabric was cool against my hot skin. Don pulled me into his lap as Kara took a seat on the end of the lounger. She patted my knee and told me that she didn't think I had it in me to do what I just did. I told her that I didn't either but it was damn fun doing it. Kara told me that she would meet me at the house later, because she was going to find some action herself. She leaned over and kissed me on my cheek and brushed my hard nibbles with her hand and giggled. I jumped at her touch, which made her laugh harder. She left with her friend and headed down the beach.

Don started to laugh and told me that he wished they would have been kinky tourist and would have caught our performance on video because it would be awesome to be able to replay it. I started to laugh thinking about taking it home to John and showing him how much fun I had on my trip. We decided to get dressed and Don drove me back to my villa. He told me that he would be here for a couple more days and that if I wanted to play again to just call him. I told him I would and he grabbed me and gave me a very deep kiss. I sighed as he walked away, knowing that I would be calling him the next day for more fun. I closed the door behind me and decided that a shower and the bed was what I needed.

I grabbed my robe and headed to the shower. I turned the shower on and stood under the many shower heads just letting the water flow over my body. Thinking about what had just happened on the beach, Kara watching and then her kissing my cheek and stroking my nipples made me wonder about having sex with her. I had never thought about sex with another woman, but then again I never thought I would have had sex on a beach with a strange man and an audience either. As I rubbed the soap all over my body the idea of her beautiful body writhing under my touch began to turn me on. I would love to have the power to make such an amazing woman whimper and lose herself under my touch. I hadn't noticed how involved in my own imagination I was until my hands reached my swollen clit and I began to finger myself. I leaned back against the cool walls of the shower and fucked myself. I flicked my clit and inserted my finger into my hot snatch until I made myself cum. I was almost too exhausted to finish my shower. I dried off and didn't even bother with the robe and fell face first into the bed. The cool clean sheets felt good against my naked skin. It didn't take long until I was sound asleep in utter bliss.

12