My 40 Birthday Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dan, that was one of the best fucks I have had in a long time, thank you."

"That's ok Clare, I hoped you really enjoyed it. Since I have seen your photo I have been looking forward to it."

"I did Dan. I think its about time that we finished what we started, don't you."

I looked down at his cock and it was glistening from my love juices. I walked over to him, bent down and took him in my mouth and sucked on it as hard as I could. I could taste my own fluid on it and it was good. I sucked him for a while, listening to his moans and knew that it wouldn't be to long for him to shoot his cum down the back of my throat.

"Clare, before I cum, I want to fuck you from behind, bent over the table."

So that's what he did. He walked me over to the table and gently bent me over so my firm ass was staring at him. He took hold of my hips and moved in closer to me. I could feel his cock pressing at my entrance and then I pushed my ass back onto him and it slid in. He slowly started to pump into me and got up a nice steady rhythm. I moved with him to meet his strokes. He had so much power in his thrusts it was incredible. He speeded up and his grip on my hips got stronger. He was moaning louder and louder and I knew it was time. He pulled out of me, which was disappointing because I really wanted to feel his cum inside of me. Instead he turned me around and bent me down so I was on my knees. He got hold of the back of my head and pulled it towards him. I gladly opened my mouth for him to enter it. I sucked for all I was worth. His hips started to buck and shake and then the first stream of cum hit the back of my throat.

"Fuck Clare don't stop sucking."

I wasn't about to. He tasted so good. He was Cumming in bucket loads. I couldn't swallow all of it and it dribbled out and onto my tits. He took his cock out of my mouth and jerked the rest of his juices out onto my face and tits.

"Clare that was fantastic thanks." "I didn't think I could cum so much." It probably has something to do with you."

"That's sweet of you Dan, but I really did enjoy that. I can say that Susan has given me the best birthday present that I have ever had."

Dan helped me up and took me into the shower to clean all of his spunk of my face and tits. He dried me and then helped me get dressed. I gave him a long passionate kiss and we said are good byes. I walked back into the bar to find Susan.

"Thank you Susan, that certainly was a birthday surprise."

"I'm so glad you enjoyed it."

We walked out of the bar and into her car and she took me home. I was totally exhausted but definitely satisfied.

To be continued:

Don't forget to vote. If I get enough feedback, then I will right the next chapter.

12