My 40th Birthday Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We rode around for another ten or twenty minutes, just stroking and touching each other. Dave and Julie brought each other off and Sally and Eddie were slumped in their corner. Donna raised her head from Rick's chest and turned to smile at me. "Enjoying your birthday party?" she asked. "It isn't over yet, so don't get tired and quit on me" she continued. She leaned over and pressed the switch to lower the window to talk with our driver. I couldn't hear what she said to him, but I know he got an eyeful. Moments later, our aimless drive around the city shifted into a purposeful drive into the mountains nearby.

The limo climbed steadily for about twenty minutes while its passengers got dressed... sort of. We pulled to a stop in front of a small resort high in the mountains with a beautiful view of the city lights below. The resort consisted of five log cabins arranged in a semi-circle around an outdoor pool that overlooked the entire valley below. There was a small self-serve bar by the pool with wine and glasses and a plate of cheeses and breads. And there were chairs, benches and love seats scattered around the pool. The lighting was low and soft, and the cabins were inviting and open. "Donna arranged for us to have this all to ourselves tonight," Dawn whispered in my ear. I was stunned. It was exquisitely beautiful, and ours alone.

Donna slid into my arms and kissed me. "Do you like it?" she asked. I could barely speak, but I managed to mumble something resembling "I love you" before she slipped from my arms and stood back from me. She shook one shoulder and her dress slid off and down her arm. A shrug of her other shoulder and her dress slid to the ground. She had only a garter belt and stockings remaining which she quickly removed and dropped onto the pile at her feet. Naked, she turned and dove gracefully into the pool, swimming underwater for half its length. She swam to the far end and pulled herself out of the pool and up to the bar. She took a bottle of Champaign from the bar in one hand and two glasses in the other and strolled over to a nearby love seat. She sat down and set the wine bottle and glasses down on a small table.

I felt Dawn and Suzie gently release me from my clothes and nudge me towards the water. Taking their clue, I dove in and swam the length of the pool, emerged and walked over to sit next to Donna. The warm evening air felt comfortable, neither to hot nor too cold. It was just perfect for sitting around naked and making love.

I settled into the love seat with Donna and filled our wine glasses. We raised our glasses and she toasted me. "To my wonderful, but now older husband. May our love forever grow and your cock forever be ready, because I want you now and forever more, darling." She drank from her wine glass, then put it down and wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me deeply. She leaned down and swallowed my limp dick and nursed it quickly to life. As I enjoyed her ministrations, I watched as our friends stripped out of their clothes and eased into the pool. Mark was still a bit out of it, but as they helped him into the pool, he started to return to life. Donna stroked my balls and ran her hand down the crease beneath my balls and up to my anus. She gently circled my ass hole and returned softly to my balls. She repeated this several more times as my cock regained its strength. Then she pulled me off the couch and onto one of the pads that lay around the deck. The pad was just big enough for her to lie on her back and spread her legs. She drew my head down to her pussy and invited me to eat her. Even with her swim in the pool, she still exuded the aroma of sex, and I found myself eager to taste her juices once again.

When Donna lets go, she is a squirter. She can emit a pulsating stream of nectar that looks almost as if she is peeing. It is wonderful to behold, and quite tasty. As I lovingly licked her labia, I inserted first one, then two and finally three fingers deeply into her private cave. I could feel the spot on the roof of her vagina that triggers her climaxes. As I tickled her trigger, she started to moan, then writhe, and finally erupt. Wave after wave of her juices shot from her vagina and into my mouth. Her hands pulled my head deeply into her pussy and her climax reached its peak, and then she gently pulled my head away from her loins and collapsed with a shudder.

I was still hard as an Oak tree, but Donna needed some time to recharge her batteries. She looked at me and whispered, "Go enjoy yourself. This evening is for you. Before the night is over, please share your wonderful tongue with all of the ladies. I have been bragging about you for so long that they would never forgive me if they don't get a taste of you soon." She rolled over and kissed my still solid shaft on its tip, and looked up at me and said, "And I plan to fuck every one of the men before the sun comes up." With that, she slapped me playfully on the butt and said loudly, "Bob just tongued me to a wonderful climax and he is hard as a rock. Who wants him next?"

From around the pool I heard a chorus of women's voices respond. "Bob, my pussy awaits!" said Julie.

"Hey big boy, want me to deep throat you?" said Sally.

"Oh fuck, how can I top that?" said Suzie. "But I'm a bit busy anyway. Later, Bob?"

Not one to miss an opportunity, I said to Sally and Julie, "How about a threesome?" I found an empty pad several feet from where Donna lay spread eagled and recovering and lay down. "Julie, you can sit on my face. And Sally, the rest of me is yours to do with as you please."

Julie squealed as she leaped from the pool and literally leaped on my face. She was dripping wet on the outside from the pool and on the inside from her session with Dave on the way up here. With Julie's pussy in my face, I couldn't see Sally; but I could certainly feel her. My cock felt like it had been swallowed by a warm, wet vacuum cleaner. She took me right up to the hilt. She even managed to suck both of my balls into her mouth along with my cock. It was unreal. I could feel the tip of my pecker brushing on the back of her mouth and her lips formed a vacuum seal around the base of my cock. I now knew what the phrase, "She could suck the chrome off a bumper hitch" meant. Sally knew how to suck cock like no woman I had ever experienced.

I was so absorbed by Sally's sucking that I almost forgot about Julie as she slowly ground her pussy into my mouth. Flashing back to reality and remembering that I had both a promise and a reputation to uphold, I let my awareness of Sally slip into the background of my consciousness and focused on bringing Julie to a raging orgasm. Since she was sitting on me, she could control how much pressure she got. I wisely let her decide when she wanted deep tonguing and when she wanted a light brush. While I gracefully followed her lead, I stroked up and down along the crease of her ass, gliding at first gently and then more deeply over her ass hole. I circled it with my fingers, and then lightly touched it. Alternating light touch with gentle probing, I could feel her response as I started to venture into her anus. After awhile, I managed to get my index finger fully into her ass hole, and started rotating it gently inside her. I pressed the wall of her anus into the part of her pussy that I was licking, and could tell instantly that I had discovered gold. Julie shuddered and let out a loud groan. "Wow, Donna" Julie moaned. "You were right about his tongue. It's very talented. Oh shit. Shit. Shit. I'm coming big time!"

Julie ground her cunt into my mouth as I twirled my finger up her ass, and I could feel her juices coat my tongue and lips. She wasn't a squirter like Donna, but she still let loose with a flood of pussy juice as she groaned and moaned and rotated her hips on my lips.

Meanwhile, back down at my dick, Sally was literally sucking the cum from my balls. I felt a huge release as I shot my second load of the evening deeply into a woman's mouth. First Dawn, and now Sally. Could I last the rest of the night?

As Julie lifted herself from my mouth and Sally lifted her lips from my dick, Donna started to applaud. "Glad you're 40, honey?" she asked.

"This was certainly worth waiting for, babes" I responded. "But do I have to wait until I'm 50 to do this again?"

"Let's just enjoy this moment and let tomorrow take care of itself" she said, reminding me to enjoy the gifts of the here and now.

"Hey guys, Donna has promised to fuck you all before the night is over. Are you up for it?" I said to the rest of the men around the pool.

I heard Eddie do an imitation of a bugle call. It was "Charge!"

"On my way, baby" said Dave.

"What did you say?" said Mark. Clearly his return to consciousness was only a part of the way there.

Donna sat up as Eddie and Dave arrived. "Let's go to the hot tub," she said. "I need to warm up." She got to her feet and walked the few feet to the hot tub and lowered herself gently into the steaming water. Eddie and Dave followed her into the tub, sitting on either side of her. Donna put her arms around both of them and pulled Eddie first, and then Dave to her lips for a long kiss. I started to feel the evening chill myself, so I walked over to the hot tub and climbed in. It was quite large enough for all 10 of us. There was a bench all around the edge of the tub and lights in the bottom. I sat across the tub from Donna but could see her clearly both above and below the water.

As Donna kissed Dave, she spread her legs and draped one across each of their laps. Eddie was sitting on her right, with his left hand behind her. His right hand started exploring her breasts, and then circled its way down her belly and out along her right leg to her knee, then back up along the inside of her leg towards her pussy. Dave's left hand started working Donna's left side. From her breast to her pussy Donna was getting stereo stroking.

I felt the water move next to me as Suzie slipped into the tub next to me. She nuzzled up to me and started French kissing my ear. "Hope I'm not too late, you silver tongued Devil," she whispered. I put my arm around her and pulled her to me and kissed her full on the mouth.

"The night is still young," I whispered back then resumed kissing her. Sensing that I still needed some time to recharge, she lay her head on my shoulder and joined me in watching Dave and Eddie tenderly stroke Donna. After about ten minutes, Donna said she needed to cool off for a moment or two. She lifted herself from the water and sat on the edge of the tub. Dave pulled himself out of the water and sat next to her, but Eddie had a different idea. He kneeled on the bench between Donna's legs and started kissing her up and down her legs. Dave got up and found a couple pillows for Donna to lean back on then coax her into lying down. She draped her legs over Eddie's shoulders and lay back to enjoy his kisses. Dave, meanwhile, started stroking her tenderly all over her torso. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the bliss of tender touch.

Suzie turned and kissed me again, then glided from my arms across the tub next to Eddie. Knowing just what a woman wants, Suzie added her lips and her finger tips to Eddie's and Dave's. Eddie was now kissing and licking Donna's pussy for several moments at a time, then shifting to the insides of her legs, her knees, and even down to her feet and toes. Donna spread her legs even wider, and Suzie joined Eddie in the exploration of Donna's inner reaches. As Eddie worked his way down to Donna's feet, Suzie worked her way up Donna's other leg, kissing and tenderly licking her all over. When Suzie reached Donna's pussy, she didn't hesitate. Alternating light kisses with brief tongue probes, Suzie and Eddie were bringing Donna to her third orgasm of the evening.

"Oh, God that feels so wonderful," she said. "Oh God, oh God, oh God," she said over and over. Then, as her body shuddered, she let out an intense moan and wrapped her legs tightly around both Eddie and Suzie, pulling them both towards her pussy. After several more intense shudders, Donna collapsed back onto the pillows, totally spent. Dave, who had continued to stroke and kiss her mouth, ears, breasts, belly, arms and hands, gently let her be.

Eddie and Suzie kissed and traded the taste of Donna as Dave slipped back into the tub.

She looked at Dave, then at me, and then back at Eddie. "Are you guys up for something exciting?" she asked. Dave nodded and smiled, and Eddie just grinned.

"What did you have in mind?" I asked her. "Triple penetration?"

A sly grin spread across Suzie's face, and I knew I had hit the bull's eye. "Who wants which opening?" she queried as she looked at each of us. "Wait a minute. Bob, you're the birthday boy. You pick first."

"OK," I said. "Help me set this up." I lifted myself out of the hot tub, located several pads and lay them down just a couple feet from Donna. I lay down on my back with my head only inches from Donna's face. Suzie lowered her face to my cock and sucked me until I was hard again. Amazingly, it took her only a few minutes. The excitement of watching Donna climax had brought me back to life again. As soon as I was hard, Suzie sat on my lap and impaled herself on my cock. Dave stood next to her and offered her his very erect dick, while Eddie started stroking her back and buns, working his way rapidly to her only remaining opening. He gently inserted his finger into her ass hole and moved it in and out several times as she started to groan.

"Eddie, I'm ready for you," she said as she momentarily let go of Dave's cock. Eddie climbed into dog-fuck position and started to insert his cock into Suzie's ass. As he entered her, I could feel his cock rubbing against mine through the thin membrane that separated her pussy from her ass. It took us a while to find a rhythm, but eventually, we were moving in unison. Eddie and I would push into her at the same time, causing her to take Dave deeper. As Eddie and I reversed our stroke, Suzie would slide away from Dave's dick. It didn't take long before Suzie was lost in abandon. Her body was the engine and we were just connected parts. She would pick up the pace and her attached dicks would follow her lead. When she slowed down, we did too. Faster then slower then faster, again. From deep inside Suzie's belly sounded a guttural groan. Suzie was approaching the climax of her life. And her attached dicks were staying with her all the way. As Suzie started slamming herself up and down on Eddie and me, Eddie yelled, "I'm cumming again," and he slammed deeply into her ass. I don't know whether it was real or my imagination, but I thought I could feel him cum somehow. And that set me off, too, as I launched my third load of the evening into Suzie's cunt. Suzie stopped pounding on us as she came, too. Dave pulled his cock out of her mouth and stroked himself a couple times before he shot his load into the air. Some of it landed on Suzie, but most of it kept on going and landed on Donna's naked chest. Suzie pulled Dave's dick back into her mouth to suck him clean, then looked over to the drops of jism sprinkled on Donna's tits.

Donna had been watching the action, lost in a post-climax stupor. When Dave's air-mail landed on her tits, she barely reacted. But Suzie still had a taste for cum. She leaned over to Donna who was lying only inches away, and without disconnecting from either Eddie or me, she licked the cum from Donna's breasts. When Donna was clean again, Suzie asked Eddie to disengage gently. As he did, I could feel the cum drip from her ass and down onto my balls. When Eddie was clear of her, Suzie lifted her hips to pull free of me. She held herself suspended above me as cum drained from both her pussy and her ass on to my now limp dick and ball sack. Then she slid herself down my legs and took my limp dick in her mouth once again. She lovingly licked me clean, making sure to get every drop of both Eddie's cum and mine. Then she slipped back into the hot tub to rest and recuperate.

Donna, Dave, Eddie and I joined her in the tub, and soon Dawn, Sally and Rick had joined us. We were all back together, sexually spent, at least for the moment, but totally blissed out when Mark finally showed up. I had never seen him naked before, but he was naked now. And he was erect too. And he was huge. "Anybody want to fuck?" he asked, holding his monster in both hands. And that was how the evening of my 40th birthday party began.

12