My 60th Birthday Gift

Story Info
Special 60th birthday to realize all my fantasies.
2.5k words
33k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My loving wife planned a very special 60th birthday treat for me. We have been happily married for 30 years and have enjoyed each other in every way, especially sexually. My beautiful wife is almost 55 with a body that could pass for 25. I have been in a wheelchair for 15 years, but we have managed very well in spite of it.

Our plane landed in Las Vegas and we checked into the hotel suite. We took a shower together and my wife said she had a special treat for me. She hired a male escort for the night, having scripted the entire evening from our fantasy talk during sex.

She answered the knock at the door naked and in walked our hired escort. He was very surprised to see this beautiful blond woman with a lean muscular body, full firm breasts and a bright sexy smile. She reached up, kissed him deeply and invited him in.

She led him to the bed where I was sitting without my clothes. No words were spoken as she undid his ponytail, released his dark shoulder length hair and pulled off his shirt exposing his toned muscular body.

My wife kissed him deeply on the mouth as she pulled down his pants exposing his long thick cock. She grabbed my hand and placed it on his semi-ridged rod as she massaged his thick balls. She sat on the bed next to me, grabbed his ass and pulled him close to us.

As my wife always does, she got right down to business. She grabbed his cock and pulled it up for us both to lick and suck. Even though this was my first time to taste a man's cock, I vowed it would not be my last. We both sucked on his bulbous cock head with pre cum oozing out each time my wife stroked him with her tight fist. His cock got longer and thicker with each thrust. My mouth stretched just wrapping around the head of his cock meat.

After he was fully erect and lubricated by our tongues, my wife pushed me back on the bed. He pushed my legs back and put my ankles on his shoulders. My wife went to the table, grabbed lubricant and one of the large condoms she brought just for this occasion. She kissed his mouth as she struggled to roll the condom down his thick pole and guided his engorged man meat to my ass.

She kissed him hungrily on the mouth again and stroked his cock head against my hungry hole as he held my legs back with his strong arms. He was discovering that my wife's mouth is one of her best sex organs.

I felt his large cock head burst through the resistance into my ass. As my muscles contracted around his thick cock he rocked in and out until I felt his balls slapping on me. My God, I felt so wonderfully full of thick man meat.

My wife was very aroused and pleased that she had trained my ass to take such a fucking. With her sexy mouth she asked if I liked that good ass fucking for my birthday present. I could barely respond because I was so enthralled with the feeling of my full ass getting so stretched and filled. My wife continued her excited sexual talk asking him to fuck my virgin ass deep and hard with his big thick man pole.

My wife straddled me facing our lover for hire and guided my hard cock into her wet tight love space. She slid all the way down on me and started tongue fucking our lover's mouth. He reached his muscular arms around, grabbing her tight lean ass and rocked her back and forth on my cock with every one of his deep strokes into my new love hole.

The feeling was indescribable with my wife rocking back and forth on my cock, my ass getting invaded by his thick man meat and the sight of his strong arms wrapped around her gorgeous back, pulling her ass as he stroked deeply into me.

I felt my wife building to an orgasm with her love box squeezing around my cock. She threw her head back and moaned deeply with an animalistic sound as she convulsed with her first deep vaginal orgasm. He thrust his big cock deep into my ass as I exploded in a huge orgasm into my wife's tight familiar pussy. He felt my ass contract around his thick pole as I came, which made him quicken his deep strokes. I felt his balls bouncing off my ass as his cock swelled inside me.

My wife was squeezing his nipples hard, like she does to get me off. I felt him thrust all the way into my ass as he exploded in orgasm. I could feel his thick rod jerking and hot cum squirting deeply into my bowels. I guessed the condom was shredded with his thickness and hard fucking. My wife fell backwards onto me as he leaned down to kiss her breasts. All she could say was, "Holy Shit, what a fuck."

I was practically comatose as she rolled off me. He steadied her as they both walked to the bathroom. My wife came back several minutes later with a hot wet cloth and said, "Let's clean your cock and ass for round two." He grabbed my shoulders and pulled my head to the edge of the bed. My wife was standing next to him kissing his mouth and stroking his cock back to full length.

She kneeled to her knees, worshiping him by licking the length of his veiny engorged fuck muscle. She stretched her mouth to suck on his thick cock head and swallow his pre-cum. Her tongue circled the underside of his cock to tongue fuck his sensitive spot. Lying on my back with my head at the end of the bed gave me a great view of my wife mouth-fucking him.

It seemed my wife would mouth-worship his cock all night, but soon he picked her up and turned her towards me. He pushed her down on the bed so her knees were straddling my head. He pushed her ass down until her dripping pussy was at my mouth. I reached up and tongue fucked her delicious pussy and sucked on her engorged clitoris.

Once my tongue had her open and wet, he pulled her up to her knees and put both hands around her slim waist. My wife reached her hand around and guided his throbbing cock head to her wet waiting pussy. She rubbed his cock head back and forth on her lips until she was relaxed and open.

His strong arms pulled her to him as he slowly thrust his thick cock head deeper into her open love vault. She gasped at the size of his man meat as it entered her love canal. He pulled back on her harder until I could see the length of his thickness going deeper into my wife's pussy.

This had to be a new experience for her because of the sounds she was making. I heard her say, "Oh my God, this is splitting me open so good." I licked his shaft and her stretched labia as he continued to impale her with his animal cock. I could taste their sex as their combined juices dripped into my mouth.

I had never seen or experienced anything so enthralling in my life. I was mesmerized at the sight, sound, and taste of my wife's deep fucking. After what seemed like feet of dick entering my wife, I felt his balls on my mouth as his full length was stuffed into her now cock-spoiled pussy. I tried to suck one of his balls, but they were too large and engorged to fit in my mouth.

He held his cock deep in my wife as she got used to his thick man meat. I felt her relax, lay her head on my stomach and angle her pelvis up to invite him to completely take her. I couldn't believe she was so submissive and eager to experience the fucking she knew was coming.

His cock started inching in and out as my wife was moaning and lost in her wonderful sex talk. "I'm all yours, fuck me deep and hard. Let me feel all your beautiful cock. I want all your meat in me up to my throat. Fill my tight married pussy all the way up with your hot cum."

She was the paying customer and he was only too happy to oblige this beautiful sexy woman. As he banged her harder she asked for more. "I want to hear your balls slapping on me as you fuck me so deep." I was smelling all their hot sex and tasting their lubricating love juices that allowed so deep a fuck. My wife built to orgasm number two quickly and screamed as he fucked her deeply all the way through her convulsions.

He continued his glorious fucking through her orgasms three and four. I lost all sense of time as I witnessed this incredible experience of my wife's absolute giving in to his complete sexual control of her body. I felt his balls swell and the taste of his cock change as he built to an explosive orgasm. He shoved his thick rod all the way in my wife's love hole as he pumped and pumped her full of his man juice.

She collapsed on me making guttural sounds as she soaked all of his sex into her beautiful body. He instinctively held his cock deep in place to plug her hole and not allow any semen to escape until she was completely fertilized.

After a few minutes I felt his cock slide out of her well-fucked hole and land in my mouth where I could taste their sex. He pulled my wife up and sat her pussy on my mouth. I suddenly felt a flood of cum pour into my mouth as I swallowed their love juices deep into my belly.

I licked her swollen pussy clean of all the evidence of her deep fucking. Needless to say, my cock was rigid and aching from what I had experienced.

My wife rolled over on the bed and we both fell asleep for an unknown time. When I awoke, she was rubbing on my cock as he sat on the couch watching us and rubbing his magnificent fuck pole. My wife got up and moved my wheelchair across the room out of my reach. She walked to the couch about 3 feet away, kneeled between his legs and grabbed his cock.

She looked over at me, smiled, licked the length and girth and said, "I know what you want, but you can't play. You'll have to watch my playtime." She licked and stroked his cock until it was thick, swollen and throbbing.

My lovely wife crawled up on him and guided his pole to her now cock-spoiled pussy. She pushed him back on the couch and took his cock in both hands as she inserted it into her lovely sex cave. Once the thick bulbous cock head was snared by her love hole, she put both hands on the back of the couch over his head.

She knows this is my favorite position for her to fuck me. Her muscular arms, beautiful smile, firm breasts and erect nipples drive me crazy. It seems our lover was mesmerized because he was still and fixated on her commanding eyes. She enjoyed taking control of him in this position. She looked over at me, smiled and asked, "Like to watch me fuck him like I do you, baby? You know how good he'll feel with me fucking him this way. I might just drive him crazy like I do you, sweet baby doll."

He placed his hands on her hips and pulled her pussy down on his thick aching shaft. Once he was all the way in her love cave she started moving up and down faster and faster. She was bucking up and down riding him. He was pulling her down on his aching cock and their juices were lubricating their deep fuck.

My wife enjoyed slamming down hard on him like he had done so gloriously to her earlier. Her sexy mouth entered the fucking session as she said "Do you like the way I fuck your big dick? I know you want to empty your balls in this tight married pussy. I love riding your thick pole, it reaches all new spots for me deep in my sex."

She plunged all the way down on his long cock and started rocking back and forth. She smiled and said, "My husband likes me to tell him how I'm fucking him deep with my big cock, don't you baby." She asked our lover, "Do you like me fucking you hard with my big cock?"

He smiled and said, "You're the customer honey, whatever you like, I like." With that she gave in and had the biggest orgasm of the night bucking back and forth for what seemed like hours with a constant orgasm.

Suddenly, he stood up with her impaled on his thick rod, brought her over to the bed and put her legs on his shoulders to spread her absolutely wide open. I could tell from the shock on her face that this was not part of the script. He stroked her deeply over and over again and said, "Sorry gorgeous, but I think you need some deep fucking with me on top."

I could see the full length of this strange thick cock plunging into my wife time after time. Her eyes were closed and I thought she had passed out she was so limp. She started mumbling words I didn't understand and seemed to be in a constant state of orgasm.

He was fucking her like a wild animal, taking total control of her. Her hips were bouncing up off the bed each time his big cock withdrew from her tight love hole. Her vagina was instinctively sucking his cock to capture him deep inside her womb.

Finally he pulled his engorged cock out and pumped it with both hands until squirts of hot cum shot out all over her abdomen, breasts and face. My wife was panting with her eyes closed for some time. She finally opened her eyes and said, "Shit, what a fuck, I believe I got my money's worth."

She looked at me, smiled and said, "Happy birthday darling, I know that was what you wanted. I'm just not sure whose party it really was." She rolled over, kissed me deeply and we laughed as we shared the cum all over her face. I told her this was the best birthday ever.

Our rented lover came out of the bathroom with his clothes on and my naked wife met him at the door. She slid a thick envelope in his pants, squeezed his package and said, "You were fantastic, even off my script."

I heard him ask if he would see her again. She responded, "You know my 55th is coming up soon. Perhaps you could bring a friend."

He asked, "Man or woman." She answered, "Either."

Am I a lucky man or what?

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Secret Desires Desires lead to their first threesome.in Group Sex
I Caught My Wife Cheating I caught a man loading my wife with cum.in Loving Wives
The Office Halloween Party Wife convinces hubby to attend the office Halloween Party.in Loving Wives
Indoctrination Role-playing becomes reality.in Loving Wives
My Labor Day Gang Bang Wife gets gang banged after Labor Day party.in Loving Wives
More Stories