My Abandon

Story Info
Her brother's insistence is her undoing.
2.7k words
4.21
91.6k
65

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 02/26/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was never explained to me why Devon didn't live with us. That is, until my parents divorced and my mother married Charlie. And then, only days after, Devon came back.

My mother seemed happy to see him. For me, it was less happy and more surreal. Suddenly, this stranger I'd only heard about was back, living in our house. It was as if the years he'd been gone were nothing more than a blip on the radar...

"Hi, Lizzie," he said, cornering me. He'd been back only one day and spent it unpacking in the room next to mine.

He was gorgeous and although he was my brother, having him near made my heart skip. His perfectly cut dark hair and muscular build reminded me of magazine models my girlfriends and I laughingly drooled over. Having one so close, my brother at that, was more than enough to make me nervous. Five years older, he was twenty-three and seemed lifetimes more experienced than I was.

"Hi, Devon. Did you get...settled in?" I asked, uncomfortable. He had me cornered in a hallway and all I wanted to do was escape. His eyes were a piercing green and made me uncomfortable. He looked at me like he knew everything and wanted everything, all in one expression.

"Sure," he replied, "enough. I've been looking forward to getting to know you better." The way he said it, I could tell there was a meaning behind his words I didn't understand.

"Sure, that'd be great. I have to go to work but maybe later," I responded, wary. I tried to inch to the side a bit but he put an arm up, casually blocking my exit.

"You're so pretty, Lizzie," he said softly. He trailed a finger over my shoulder to my collarbone. I shivered. I wasn't sure whether to move or not. Something in his gaze held me still and I was afraid to move, afraid it would be the wrong thing to do. He traced his finger back over and down my upper arm. He wasn't looking at me, he was watching his finger as it made its way to my elbow. Suddenly, he looked at me again, intensely.

"I've missed you," he whispered. My eyes locked on his and I couldn't look away. My breath left in a whoosh and my mouth fell open a little. He was staring at me like...something other than a brother.

"I...I have to go, Devon," I stammered. His hand was suddenly at my waist, traveling upward over my ribcage. He stopped at my breast, letting his thumb sweep lightly over it, rubbing back and forth slowly over my nipple. It hardened instantly. I had lost the ability to speak, I was so stunned. He leaned in even closer, putting his face next to mine, still rubbing my nipple in slow circles.

"When will you be back?" he breathed into my ear.

I finally regained some sense of reality and put my hands on his chest, pushing him back. He was scaring me, not just because of the way he was touching me but the way it made me feel. It excited me. I blushed, even in my anger.

"I'll be back later. I'm going," I said firmly. I went to my room, grabbed my bag and left.

After my shift at the bookstore, I lingered for a while with my co-workers. I was scared and excited at the same time about the prospect of going home. One part of me was furious with Devon for touching me the way he had. Another deeper part of me had enjoyed it. He was my brother, I reminded myself. But he was also the most gorgeous man I'd ever seen and had all the dark, dangerous qualities that appealed to me on a level I wasn't ready to fully admit.

I wasted as much time as I could, thinking it over in my head. I was trying to decide what to do, how to handle things when I went home. My mother and Charlie were almost never there, I wasn't even sure they'd be home tonight. They often stayed at friends' houses, where they got drunk and pretended to be in their twenties again. At midnight, I realized I had to go home.

When I opened the door of the house, the lights were off and everything was quiet. Charlie's car was gone, so I figured they were out. I wasn't sure whether Devon was home, but I guessed probably not. I didn't think he'd be in bed already and no one was waiting up. I made my way to my room and turned on my bedside lamp.

I stripped off my work clothes and donned a tank top and fresh panties. I went to my bathroom and brushed out my long brown hair. Looking in the mirror, I assessed myself. Large gray eyes, arched brows, clear skin. My lips were full and pouty. I'd had my fair share of attention from boys in high school but I wasn't beautiful like some of the girls in my freshman classes at the university. Sighing, I realized I was trying to figure out if I was worthy of the attention of my brother.

I turned out the bathroom light and crawled under the covers. I reached over, switching off the bedside lamp and closed my eyes, ready to drift off to sleep. I didn't hear the door open. I didn't hear Devon until he was beside my bed.

I gasped when I saw him and started to sit up. He was standing beside my bed, just looking at me in the moonlight. His expression was unreadable. He put a hand on my shoulder, pushing me back down on the bed. He pulled back the covers and climbed in on top of me, balancing his weight to the side so as not to crush me.

"I was waiting for you," he whispered softly into my ear. His lips grazed the side of my face and I shivered. I didn't know what to say. His hand was at my waist and moved under my tank top, up to my breast. He cupped it in his hand, brushing his thumb over my nipple.

"Do you like that?" He asked softly. I wanted to say no, needed to say no. Inside, I did like it and he knew it.

"No. Please stop, Devon, this isn't right," I said softly. I started to move away from him and he caught my arms, moving them above my head. Before I thought about putting up serious resistance, he had captured both my arms against the bed with one of his hands around my wrists.

"I think you do," he said softly, his fingers pulling my nipple, then moving to my other breast. His body was tight against mine and I could feel his cock, hard and straining against my leg. His head dipped down and he licked my nipple. The sensation gave me chills and I felt a tingling between my legs. I tried to control the urge to push my pussy against his thigh where it sat between my legs.

My breasts weren't small, I was a full C cup. He moaned when he took one in his mouth and started sucking. He moved his tongue back and forth against my nipple and I thrashed my head to the side, trying to push away the intense feelings of arousal that washed over me.

He stopped suddenly, moving his face inches above mine. I stopped moving, realizing I'd been writhing against him. I hadn't even noticed him remove my tank top. His breathing was heavy and he smiled at me slowly, his eyes burning against mine.

"Tell me you want me," he said, his eyes locked on mine.

"No," I protested. I did want him and he knew it, but I'd be damned if I'd say it to him.

"You want me to stop? You want me to leave?" he asked, cocking an eyebrow.

"Yes," I agreed, hoping the lie wasn't too apparent. He shook his head slowly from side to side.

"I don't think so," he said softly, "I think you like it. I think you like me touching you. You like feeling my tongue on you, tasting you. Do you want me to show you again? Show you how hard your nipples get when I suck on them?" My nipples were hard just from hearing him talk. He was squeezing my breasts as he said it and his hand moved lower, to my waist.

I realized he had released my wrists but I couldn't bring myself to push him away. I wanted him. I'd never been so aroused and I wanted him to keep going, to let me pretend not to want him so I didn't have to think about what I was doing.

"I bet you're nice and wet, aren't you?" he whispered in my ear as he slipped his hand into my panties. I was dripping wet and when he slipped a finger between my pussy lips, I didn't care anymore. He pulled back from me, pulled the covers back behind him. He was kneeling between my spread legs, and his finger was stroking my wet cunt, up and down. I lost all inhibition. I moved my pussy against his finger, wanting and needing him to put it inside.

"Please," I pleaded softly. He chuckled low and pulled my panties off, spreading my thighs again. He was crouched above me, a finger at the entrance of my pussy, watching me as I lay naked before him. I was almost panting. His cock had risen hard out of his boxers and the sight of it made me even wetter.

"Do you want me to put my finger inside you? Tell me you want it," he told me.

"Yes, please, I want to feel it," I begged him. I was dripping wet and I needed to feel him. He slipped his middle finger inside me slowly, never breaking eye contact.

It was relief to feel it, sliding into my tight tunnel, but I needed more. I moved against him, trying to drive him deeper. I was lying before him, my thighs spread open, watching him push his finger in my virgin pussy and I wanted more. I reached down and grasped his hand, still watching intently as I moved it harder, in and out. I was using his finger to fuck my pussy. I needed to cum.

With his other hand, he spread my lips and began playing with my clit. The sensations were unbelievable. I could feel it building. I was going to cum like that, legs spread for him while I guided his finger in and out of my tight, wet cunt.

I'd only ever come from playing with myself in the dark. It was an unreal sensation to watch someone else's hands on my most private place, to see my pussy open to him, to watch him rub my swollen clit in circles while arousal shot through me.

"Tell me you want me," he said again. I looked into his eyes, scared for a moment by their intensity.

"I want you," I whispered, moaning again. My head tilted back and my eyes closed. I could feel my orgasm about to overtake me. All at once, he withdrew his finger and pushed forward in one motion.

His cock entered me smoothly, breaking through the barrier in one fluid stroke. I gasped at the unexpected feeling. It hurt for a moment but mainly it just felt fuller than I'd expected. He cock was so big, pressing against the walls inside me, pushing deep into my pussy. He stayed there very still for a minute, pushed fully inside. He looked into my eyes.

"You're mine now," he said softly, beginning to move his cock slowly in and out of me. "You feel that? Mine." He moaned, still looking into my eyes. He moved his thumb back down to my clit, stroking it as he fucked me deeply. The pleasure was so intense I began to shake. My orgasm hit hard and I screamed as I came. He covered my mouth with his and thrust his tongue inside, drinking me in.

I came down from my intense orgasm with Devon still fucking me in a smooth rhythm, his cock moving deeply in and out. He stared into my eyes, making it impossible to look away.

"Tell me you love me," he said, his cock filling me. In and out he pounded, never breaking his rhythm.

"I love you," I said, knowing it was true. I was swept up by the feeling of him moving inside me.

"Say, 'I love you, big brother,'" he prompted and suddenly the reality hit me, of who he was and what we were doing. I'd seen him too much as a gorgeous stranger and somehow forgotten that he was my brother. I shook my head, not wanting to say the words. I tried to look away.

"Look at me," he said softly. He had slowed, his cock sliding in and out of me inches at a time. I could feel everything, how hard he was, the veins on the side pulsing against the walls of my cunt.

I wanted to be turned off but somehow the reminder of who he was turned me on more. I felt myself involuntarily squeezing him, the muscles of my cunt pulling him in deeper. I met his eyes, thrown by the power of what I felt.

"I've always loved you, Lizzie, always. They sent me away but I always knew I'd come back. I knew someday I'd be inside you like this. I knew you'd want it. Don't try to look like you don't. I feel it...I feel how much you want me. Your pussy's so wet, so tight. Tell me how good it feels, how much you love your brother fucking you. Say it," he prompted me, his eyes staring into mine, waiting.

I was overcome with want, with need for him. His words pushed me over and I lifted my legs higher around his hips, driving him deeper inside.

"It feels so good. I love you, big brother. Please keep fucking me, your cock feels so good inside me," I told him, letting go. It felt freeing...to put everything taboo out there in the air, to say it out loud.

I could feel him tense at my words and he started to speed up again. His thumb was back on my clit and I could feel how engorged it was, pressing out for attention.

He pounded into my pussy, thumbing my clit as I came again. My pussy pulsated around his cock and he buried it deep inside me. I felt him begin to cum in spurts, deep in my cunt. He moaned as he came, leaning against me, his forehead to mine.

When he finally finished, he looked into my eyes but didn't move. His cock was still buried inside me and I could feel it twitch. Too late, I realized the implications.

"Devon," I said breathlessly, "I didn't...we didn't...I'm not on anything. I mean, for birth control."

"I know," he said simply, smiling at me. He withdrew his cock slowly and moved up to where he was straddling my chest. His cock was huge, even soft, and it was wet with our juices. He lifted it towards my lips.

"Now clean it off like a good girl," he instructed, looking into my eyes with his intense gaze. I didn't even think about not obeying. When he looked at me like that, I wanted to do whatever he told me, whatever it took to make him happy. I began to lick his cock, sucking our juices off. It tasted good and I licked him clean.

"Mmm," I moaned when I was finished. I'd never felt so good or so satisfied in my life. He gave me a look of pure possession, like he would never let me go. It should've scared me, the depth in the way he stared at me. Instead, it drew me in, like a contagious addiction.

"I've waited so long for you, Lizzie, and now you're mine. Say it," he whispered, stroking my face.

"I'm yours, Devon," I replied softly. I didn't hesitate, even for a moment.