My Abby

Story Info
Loving couple gotta laugh.
3k words
4.13
15.2k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The road was the typical bendy twisty thing you got on the west coast of Vancouver island, especially when it only led to a couple of isolated beach houses. A generous client had offered the place for a weekend away with my wife Abby and it was hard to say who was the more excited; me for the outside kitchen with a wood burning grill or Abby for the private beach. My client had mentioned more than once just how private and secluded the beach house was and when I told Abby this her smile had a most definite air about it. It left me in no doubt as to where her mind was going!

Abby and I had found each other a little later in life. We both came with baggage but you had to expect that of people at our age. Life is life and we all collect bumps and scrapes along the way, and it's what you learn from these experiences that matter. We've both come to the conclusion that to keep a relationship vibrant you both have to work at it, to keep it fun and fresh, to never stop trying and above all else to laugh as much together as you can! Good sex also helps. Abby and I are committed to each other, very much in love and laugh a lot. And yes, the sex is good!

As far as I am concerned Abby is the most beautiful women in the world, I have never seen eyes like hers. Early in our relationship we had been joking around about the "list". You know the one, 5 celebrities you would do if chance arose. I mentally wrote her name in 5 times, I didn't want anyone else, but when she asked who I'd picked I quickly gave her the first 5 names that came to mind. To this day she thinks I have a thing for Lt Uhura. I never told her, it's my little secret (wouldn't want it to go to her head).

Like I said Abby is beautiful! Amazing eyes I could fall into, shoulder length dark blonde hair, lips that fit mine perfectly and a body I have a really hard time letting go of. She fits so well in my arms. She has this soft, sultry voice that belays the fact she can swear like a middle school senior. And when she laughs (at me, us, herself) its full bodied, loud and full of life with just the right tinge of wickedness. We laugh a lot.

We pulled up to the front of the beach house in the late afternoon. It was a rather hot day but the breeze off the sea cooled it down somewhat. We explored the house quickly, dropping off bags in the pertinent rooms so that we could get to the back of the place to see what awaited. I immediately saw the outdoor kitchen and drooled, (oh my god do I love cooking! good thing Abby loves eating). Abby walked over to the edge of the grass and shrieked in delight when she saw the beach; hot sand, her idea of heaven.

I quickly got a green alder log fire going and then damped it down to smoulder and make charcoal. Abby ran up to me, kicking off her bling encrusted sandals ( my girl's all about the bling), grabbed my hand and started pulling me towards the beach. We walked down the short path that led from the garden to the sand but not before stopping at the top of the path to admire the view. We could see for miles, it was so open and full of sky. Abby turned to me, flung her arms around me and gave me one of her deepest kisses ever. It didn't last long but it did reach all the way to the back of my soul. I could also just taste the slightest ember of wickedness in that kiss. This was going to be a great weekend.

On the beach we walked in the surf holding hands (we were always touching, we couldn't help it). We talked and laughed and even sang a little, just silly, intimate stuff. At one point Abby pointed to something in the surf and I, being foolish and unaware, bent down to take a closer look. I was rewarded with a good splash of water that soaked my shirt. Abby took off running and laughing wickedly. It didn't take long to catch up. She laughed and begged forgiveness but I couldn't let this opportunity go (I am the master of my domain... Well Abby lets me think so anyways). I picked her up and threatened to drop her in the surf. She said I wouldn't dare, a poor choice of words! I was 20 meters away before her head broke the surface. I ran like my life depended on it (or at least my ball sack, OW, my balls). I had to think quickly, Abby would be coming up that path madder than a scorned hellion. I needed to douse that flame before I got burned big time! I grabbed a bottle of cold Villa Teresa Prosecco and the box of giant prawns I'd been marinating in Thai red curry and coconut. I got on my knees, bowed my head and showed her my offerings. She stood there dripping, glaring at me (I'm surprised the prawns didn't sear right there!). She began to walk by me and without looking at me all she said was "It is so on". I gotta pull out all the stops on this dinner or I'm sleeping in the car. ( Of course I'd do it again, the look on Abby's face when she realised I'd let go of her and she was going under was priceless!)

I worked like the frightened jackal I was (man knows no furry like that of an Abby dunked). I grilled those prawns to perfection. I added pan fried potatoes with mushrooms and grilled asparagus with hollandaise. I even threw some corn on the cob on the grill to be sure. For dessert I had a surprise banana cream pie! All Abby's favs. I figured that even if she was still a little mad at me a full belly might slow her down enough to keep me safe. I poured just one glass of Prosecco (let her think the bottle's her's) and set the picnic table with all the candles I could find. I set only one place as I knew I better just serve my princess and act as subservient as hell if I was to get anywhere near a bed tonight even if only to sleep. I stood near my grill and waited.

Abby came out a little while later dressed in a light blue silk robe, make up (I love her smoky eyes at night look), hair in a ponytail and a sugar wouldn't melt smile. I was so fucked. And when she slowly lent in to kiss my cheek I could smell her scent ( apply named Tease). And was there a little wonton smile just at the corners of her mouth? Oh I am so fucked!! OK, I can do this. All stops pulled! I served with panache. I charmed. I flirted. Above all else I kept her glass full!

By the time I pulled out the banana cream pie I was thinking I might just live through this night. When I came back outside after clearing away dinner Abby took my hand and led me over to the covered glider that overlooked the bluffs. She wrapped her arms around me and kissed me, her tongue just grazing my lips for an instance. She said that I had earned her forgiveness but that I should think carefully before any such future endeavours. I felt duly warned and thankful. We sat on the glider to watch the moon rising over the water. Beautiful, just like my Abby, beautiful.

There was only one small problem, the picnic table slightly hindered our view. I gallantly got up to move the offending table and made a big manly show of moving it a few feet away. Abby applauded and pretended to swoon at my antics, her giggles (3/4's of a bottle of Prosecco fuelled giggles) letting me know we were back on track and I had just dodged a bullet engraved with my name. As I returned to the glider Abby slowly undid the tied belt of her robe, there was nothing underneath it but her scent. I sat beside her leaning back so I could take in the full view of my gorgeous girl. She looked up at me from under her long lashes and gave me that smile I love and know so well. My Abby wanted to play.

Abby and I have so many different ways to satisfy our lust and we are so far from vanilla we're almost chocolate (we do have some hard lines but we haven't got there yet). We are also so in sync with each other that usually a small gesture or a look will let the other know what kind of love making we are looking for. A slight brush of the back of the hand against a cheek might tell of a need for a slow burning night of love. Where as a forceful grab of the back of the head and a pull into full frontal face devouring says fuck me now and hard! Tonight that smoky look of Abby's from under her lashes tells me she wants to be tamed, taken and with force. I'm thinking she liked being picked up and manhandled in the surf more than she let on (...3/4's of a bottle of Prosecco probably helped too). I lean further back on the glider and say nothing, I just look at my Abby.

Abby senses the subtle change in the fast becoming charged atmosphere. She lowers her face to the point where I can barely see those eyes, those magnificent eyes. We sit silently for a while, neither one of us moving or talking. The night becoming heavier, charged, electric. I tell Abby to stand and she does, eyes still lowered but I can feel her still looking at me. I stand and move behind her and pull her robe quickly from her body. She doesn't move but I did hear a low shuddering moan. I stand close behind her, as close as I can without touching her. I can see the hairs on the back of her neck and arms standing up. I take a long slow breath and I can smell her scent, tasting it in the back of my throat. I let it out slowly against her nape so she can feel the heat from inside me. I reach round with both hands and gently stroke her sides with my finger tips. Another shuddering moan escapes her throat. I use my finger nails to graze up the side of her breasts and then grasp them firmly as they fill my hands to overflowing. My thumbs circle around her nipples but do not touch them. Abby is beginning to squirm. I slap her ass hard enough to leave a glowing hand print and tell her not to move. She stands rigid and still. I continue cupping her breasts and circling her diamond hard nipples, not touching, not yet. I step back and walk away remembering something I'd seen earlier. Abby does not move.

Hanging from the back of the glider is an old skipping rope. I take it back to Abby and grab both her wrists. I deftly tie them together with enough length left to pull her along. This is not new, I know what my Abby likes. I walk her to the bluff away from the house and lights (it's so dark), her naked body almost translucent in the moonlight. There on top of the bluff I make her kneel in the long grass under that massive sky so filled with stars and still she does not look up at me. I slowly unzip my pants, she heard that. I pull out my cock and slowly begin to stroke it. I'm harder than I have ever been before. I can feel the wetness of my precum on the head of my cock as the ocean breeze cools it. I run my thumb over the slit and then smear the liquid across Abby's lips. I see her tongue dart out to taste my new offering. As I stroke harder and faster Abby at last looks up but only to the level of my cock. I rub the tip of my cock around her lips and she opens them wide. I press my cock into her mouth and she swallows it whole in one long plunge.

I pull back out and Abby's tongue follows to lick my head greedily. She swirls her tongue around my glans and then down the underside. She sucks me deep into her mouth and I can feel her warm wet hole taking every inch of me. I pull out again and Abby whimpers. I stroke my cock slowly and I feel the first tingles at the very end of my dick. I'm building to a massive event. Abby senses this and opens her mouth wide, her tongue ready to catch what I will give to her. I begin to stroke faster and I can feel the pressure build as my cock becomes rock hard. And just then Abby looks up at me, eyes wide and wanting, mouth wide open and tongue stretched out and curled at the tip. I explode and shoot ribbon after ribbon of hot cum into Abby's mouth. So large is my load that it runs down her chin and neck and settles between her breasts. As Abby swallows I pull her to her feet and kiss her hard on the mouth, I can taste my seed on her tongue and feel the remnants soak through my t-shirt. I can also feel those diamond hard nipples pressing against me. Maybe its time to relieve some of Abby's pent up desires.

I walk Abby over to the picnic table and kiss her hard again. Its a struggle to see who's tongue will win out. I grab her face and force my tongue into her mouth, she greedily accepts and sucks on my exploring member. I reach for both her nipples and roll them between my thumbs and fore fingers, Abby moans into my mouth and shudders. I turn her away from me and bend her at the waist, she leans on the picnic table top with her ass in the air (did I mention I could follow her gorgeous ass all day long?). I take the extra length of rope and pull her hands down tight on to the table and tie her off. Abby loves to be tied this way, to not be able to move, to be so vulnerable, I can tell you she will be dripping wet. I stand back from my love and watch as she squirms in anticipation over what happens next. I slowly stroke my cock hard again as it pokes out through my jeans. I move slowly over to Abby's ass and rub my cock across both cheeks and up and drown her crease. She's gyrating her hips now trying for as much contact as possible. She is all but verbally begging for my cock. But I'm not ready yet to give her that satisfaction.

I kneel down behind her and pull her cheeks apart. I gently blow across her puckered hole as I kneed her cheeks. I move in closer and run the tip of my tongue across her asshole. I circle, I nudge, I stroke that puckered winkie. Abby relaxes and begins to moan deeply through her mouth. As I mouth her ass I push a thumb deep between her pussy lips and release a torrent of moisture that runs down her legs, one finger searches for and finds her hard button. I thumb fuck her pussy as I stroke her bean and rim her ass, Abby won't be able to stand this for long, she needs release in a bad way. I stand up and move away, Abby whimpers in frustration.

I stand a little ways off and listen to Abby moaning and begging me to finish her. I stroke myself hard and once again move back to her ass. Abby thrusts back to meet me. I slap her ass and tell her to be still, Abbie's moans get a little louder but she stays still. I press the head of my cock against her pussy lips and Abby tries to suppress a shudder, its getting harder and harder for her to keep control. In one movement I push my dick balls deep into her. Abby arches her back and half moans and half screams, I can feel her pussy throbbing around my cock. I begin moving in and out of Abbie's pussy faster and faster until I'm pounding into her, my balls mashing against her clit. I can feel that tingling, tickling sensation in the head of my dick starting to build up as I hear Abbie's keening begin to rise in amplitude and urgency. I pound harder and faster until in unison we cum in a collective explosion that must have been seen from space.

At this point its hard to tell amongst all that quivering, throbbing flesh whose pink bits belong to who. But then at this point and at these times I like to think that Abby and I are truly joined as one if even just for a moment.

Epilogue

We rest there for a while until we regain normalcy, the earth again in its proper orbit. Just as I'm getting ready to get off Abby I hear a noise and look down into the grass in time to see the sprinkler head shoot up from the ground. Abby gets it full blast in the chest unable to move due to the ropes holding her in place. I run off to find shut off valves and scissors as I hear my Abby once again swearing a blue streak, my name mentioned numerous times. Yup, you gotta laugh and we laugh a lot.