My Abduction

Story Info
Girl opens up for two men.
10.8k words
4.35
120k
32

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/19/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is fantasy but it is based on actual events except the setting and backsory has been changed. The thoughts and feelings of Paula are real in that they are what "Paula" experienced and this story takes the reader into the mind of a young woman with a high libido and the pleasure she derives from opening herself up to possibilities that others may consider forbidden while at the same time she deals with her childhood low self esteem. She alters the balance of power from apparent victim to enthusiastic participant in an unusual relationship.

Push, push out. That's it, relax and let it slide in. I heard his voice, deep and soft which terrified me because I knew he wouldn't be gentle once his cock was up my arse. My mouth was stuffed with a stranger's short but incredibly thick cock that made the hinge joints of my jaw strain and ache. He had my top knot pony tail of brown hair gripped in his fist and he shoved my head from side to side like a rag doll as he used my mouth. Sometimes I gagged and that amused him as he pushed my head down onto his cock and my brow rubbed against his fat hairy belly.

I had no control of these events, kneeling on the low table that was covered in a sticky foam-padded vinyl. I had no idea of its colour because the blindfold of rough cotton material was firmly tied around my head. My arms ached like my jaw and my wrists chaffed on the handcuffs that were clipped to the back of a dog collar around my neck. So I must have presented a wanton sight. A naked blindfolded 18 year old kneeling with my hands up behind my head, heavy breasts flapping and jiggling tummy hanging down as I was fucked in the mouth and arse by two strangers.

The man behind me held my bum cheeks apart revealing my rosebud that I desperately squeezed closed. He let go my bum and a loud smack jerked my knees off the vinyl as his hand hit my left bum cheek. I gasped around the cock in my mouth but the fist in my hair kept my head bobbing on his slobbered upon cock. He really wanted to cum soon and his hips were pushing the stubby cock hard into the inside of my cheek then the back of my throat. He didn't seem to care where so long as he could build up the tension in his balls and shoot his mess into my virgin mouth.

My arse must be red by now with so many hash spanking smacks on both cheeks. The stinging hurt with each smack and grunt from the deliverer. Over the top of the sting was a burning that went right through me. My belly warmed and I wanted to squeeze my legs together but they were tethered apart to what I assumed from the sticky feeling on my knees was a filthy massage table. Then to my relief the spanking stopped and in addition to the heavy breathing of my mouth fucker, I could hear the soft voice telling me I was going to be a good girl now and open up my arse to him. Anywhere else and I would have flaired up at him and told him where he could go. But that wasn't an option today.

Stupid, stupid, stupid. That's me. Walking home alone last night from a girlfriends flat warming party. Sure, I was a bit drunk but hey, the girls and I had a hoot of a time mixing deadly cocktails for each other and competing with each other to tell the most outrageous thing they had ever done. My one was letting a boyfriend undress me in his father's car on a date and then he sucked my generous tits in the main street under a street light so that anyone passing would see us. He enjoyed himself sucking my erect brown nipples and flicking them with his tongue. No one saw us of course; it was 3am and looking back through the pain of my jaw and burning of my bum, let alone the fact that a great big thick cock was pounding my mouth, the most daring thing I had done was totally pathetic.

So there I was, 3am again and walking alone on a quiet dark street which was quite nice really, being drunk on weird cocktails and dressed in my best stocking, suspender belt, lacy bra and sexy dress. Even a size 16 girl is allowed to tart herself up for a hen's night. I felt buzzy with the booze and my face muscles were sore from laughing so much. The high heeled boots I wore hurt my feet but I didn't care because I felt wonderful in them, sashaying along the street imagining being picked up by some hunk in a sports car. Dreams eh? I felt frisky more than horny. I carelessly rubbed a nipple as I walked, sending tingles through my pussy. I fantasised that my hunk in a sports car was flicking my hard nipple as I continued to run my fingers over it.

My mind jerked back to the present as the man fucking my mouth pinched my left breast nipple and pulled it violently. My body followed his hand as his fingers stretched my boob towards him. My mouth went forward as far as my head could go against his gut and he started to spurt cum down my throat which made me gag and choke but he just laughed and forced my head down so that his cock stayed between my juicy lips. The head of his cock twitched as he spasmed in my mouth and he jerked his hips again and again as spurt after spurt subsided until he pulled out. I was left with a softening piece of man meat dribbling on my face with cum and snot and dribble coming out of my mouth and nose. I coughed and moaned a primitive sound of subjugation. There was no more fight left in me.

The blindfold had the effect of amplifying all the things these men were doing to me. I was so much more aware of my body and anything or anyone touching it. It intensified the face fuck I had just received and I was numb with shock yet surprised how it felt. The taste of his cum was strong and I could smell the sweat on his belly mixed in with some cologne he used. Violent but perhaps a little exhilarating I had to admit.

I have got to be mad to be thinking like this the voice in my head cautioned. But what choice did I have I replied. True the voice replied, maybe you should try and enjoy it. Shit I shouted inside my head. These bastards are having me and I'm debating with myself whether or not to join in. I'm being taken here I repeated to myself as if there was any action I could do to affect the outcome. Too late for that the voice whispered. That dark street was your undoing you dreamer of hunks in sports cars.

The soft voiced man behind me had paused as his friend finished his enjoyment of my mouth. I wondered if my red lipstick was all over his cock or did my slobber and his cum wash the colour away? He let my head slide down his thigh until my face touched the vinyl; so that my boobs were squashed against the sticky surface and the cum dribbling out of my mouth pooled onto it too. I made little sobbing huh, huh, huh sounds as I cried tears under the blindfold. The man behind me pulled my hips back up a little so that my arse remained high in the air and as he did my face slid along the surface of the vinyl, now slippery with my slobber and other man's cum. A gentle hand stroked the hair at my temple and sort of massaged my scalp. It confused me as the same rough hands that had been jerking my head around his cock, now reassured me that everything was all right. I started to slow down my sobbing and gave in to the calming feeling of fingers in my hair.

A finger forced its way into my arse, cold with some sort of lube. I tensed with surprise and discomfort. It didn't hurt but my mind went into overdrive panic with it. He's going to push his dick in my arsehole my mind screamed. No, I whimpered. My voice frightened me as much as the finger moving in and out of my bum hole. I sounded like someone else. I didn't recognise the scared little girl pleading without any belief that her wishes would be heard. Alone is this, the voice in my head said. You are with other humans but you are alone. Unless...Unless what? I whispered to the voice. Unless you relax and let him fuck your arse and you join in. I was astounded my mind would play this cruel debate game on me. Its not a debate the voice said. It's common sense. Pretend he is your sports car hunk. Give yourself to your new lover. Try it. See if it makes it easier. Do you think you will cum if he fucks your arse? Stop it! I cried to myself. I was only asking if you knew whether you could cum from a cock in there and not in your cunt. You're fucking crude aren't you? I snapped. The voice remained calm and soothingly purred back that aren't we all crude?

What was crude was the second finger also pushing into my bum. My ring muscle felt stretched and uncomfortable and I wriggled to dislodge it. Be a good girl, the man said as he rubbed my bum cheek with his free hand. That felt nice and distracted me a little from his slow but persistent stretching of my ring. His fingers were well into me and that was not terrible but the stretching and tugging on my bum ring hurt a little and I felt a pressure that to me was unnatural.

Think of something else he suggested. And breathe. Breathe deep and slow. Stop panting. That's better, breathe slow. Yes you're learning. Good girl. That's it, nice and slow. A third finger was now in my arse, slippery with gel. Push, push out and relax he crooned.

My mind drifted back to the walk home from my girlfriend's hen party. It wasn't a sports car that pulled up alongside me. Instead it was a delivery van of some sort but without any signage on it. I couldn't see who was driving it because his passenger shone a torch light into my eyes. He said that I looked very nice and wasn't it a lovely night to be out walking. I didn't stop and keep walking until the van was left behind, parked by the curb. I didn't look back and stared ahead as I picked up my pace with the heels of my boots stabbing the footpath in an ever faster rhythm. I felt the swirl of my dress around my thighs, brushing against my sheer stockings. One hand still held a breast for comforts sake and to convince myself that I wasn't in danger.

The van didn't move and I breathed a sigh of relief when I was about fifty metres away from it. I was tempted to turn round and check out what the two guys were doing. Maybe they lived at the house where they were parked out front. I brushed my hair out of face, hooking it behind my ear. As I did so my hand touched another hand. I screamed but only the first second of sound came out before a cloth was shoved in my face and violently forced into my mouth. At the same time a strong arm encircled my plump waist, pinning my arms. I am a strong girl and beneath my curves I have young muscles that get plenty of exercise. Even so, my assailant was stronger and quick, dodging my kicks.

I heard the van's engine start up and get louder as it approached. I desperately looked around for a witness, anybody who may help but 3 am in that neighbourhood and all the sweet little perfect suburban families were fast asleep. Stupid. That's me, stupid, I actually said it out loud in a muffled mumble from the towel in my mouth. The van driver helped his friend to drag me struggling into the back of the van. They were ruthlessly efficient in securing the gag over my mouth, a pillow case was pulled over my head and rope ties secured around my ankles and wrists. The driver then started the van and drove us away to who knows where. I continued to struggle and when I kicked whoever was in the back with me, he hog-tied me, ankles and wrists bound together behind my back as I lay on my side on the floor. That was when I pissed my new lacy panties.

The fingers that pumped my arse now withdrew slowly as if to make me aware of the feeling of something as thick as three fingers being removed from my hole. It felt so good to have them slide out. You liked that didn't you? The voice said to me in my head. Won't you shut up I replied. But deep inside me I knew that if I was honest with myself, I enjoyed that moment of him pulling out of me. It was sexy, erotic, dirty, dangerous and I liked it. I think I may have made a little noise o f pleasure but I can't be sure because I was so focussed on the feelings happening to my body. The caressing of my hair continued and he also started to massage my shoulders but with my hands chained to the neck collar I was uncomfortable. I had forgotten for a moment about the pain in my arms and wrists but now the awareness returned and I struggled to get into a less painful position.

I could hear the other guy wanking his cock behind me, getting it hard as he used his free hand to caress my buttocks. I almost purred, what with the hair massage and the strange yet exciting feeling of emptiness in my arse. Then the fear came back. Ohh shit! He's now going to fuck me with a cock, a big throbbing man cock. How big is he? What if I bleed. Will it tear my arse? People get hurt doing this. I've read about it. No you haven't the internal voice sniggered. Fuck off I said back to it. Well, you're in for it now girl the voice said. My first anal fuck I thought. Will you feel his cum squirting into your arse, the voice said. Will you shut up? I don't need you contemplating my predicament I replied. Oh stop being a spoilsport the voice mocked back at me. I think this is exciting and you should be having fun. Let your hair down and go with the flow. Let him fuck you like the horny slut you are tempted to be. I know you're curious about anal sex; so here's and opportunity not to be missed.

Before I could reply to the voice I felt something rub up and down my cunt lips. It was the mystery cock. It felt huge, long and hard. He teased my clit with it and made my thighs try to pull together but the ropes held my knees to the table. I wriggled my hips and the rubbing continued. It was so weird being in this position and I couldn't help but like what he was doing to me. He didn't rub hard, just enough to stretch my hood back and forth over my clit that sent tingles through my tummy. I started to really relax as the adrenalin wore off and exhaustion set in. A nice fuck and a shower and then into clean sheets for a sleep would be wonderful I thought. There you go girl, the voice said, that's the spirit. Will you cum with his cock rubbing you? The voice asked. I didn't reply, I was drifting with lovely sensations and didn't want them to stop.

He didn't rush; so he must have been enjoying playing with the outside of my sex. I experimented with hip movements to best guide his cock to the places that felt best to me. Little wriggles at the right time meant that the head and then the shaft slide over my clit nicely. He was holding his cock with one hand. I could feel his arm against the inside of my thigh and now he used the head of his cock to make little circles over my clit that was now engorged and wanting stimulation whether I liked it or not. But I did like it. I liked it a lot. I wanted him to put it in my cunt. I needed a fuck right now and bugger the fact that they were using me.

It's weird what we think of in times of stress. I wondered where my clothes were? Were they here in a pile on the floor? Were they dirty? Did they rip them? I tried to remember. Then I flicked back to the increasingly intense feeling growing in my cunt. I was getting wet and his cock was now slippery with my juices as he rubbed between my cunt lips up to my clit. Why won't he just stick it in me? I want it now. Give it to me, I thought. Then his other hand moved over my bum cheeks and he eased a finger into my arse. It slipped in easily this time and he started finger fucking my bum. It felt nice; what with the head of his cock rubbing tantalisingly along my cunt and over my clit. Then a second finger joined the first one in my arsehole. Now it felt tight and full. It wasn't unpleasant but I wished he would fill my cunt. When will he put the third finger in I wondered? He didn't.

Instead, I felt a wave of disappointment flow over me as his cock slid away from my cunt and trailed along the underside curve of my generous butt. It tickled a bit and was teasing me but I wanted cock in my cunt not a cock massage on my bottom.

Not since my abduction in the van had I talked. The arse finger fucker guy had warned me in the first few minutes in the van not to talk and not to attempt to look at them. Given that I had a cloth in my mouth and a pillowcase over my head, there was zero risk of either event happening. Still, I guess they had to set down the rules. Dom rules was the phrase that went over and over in my brain in the van ride. But now, here in this unknown room that I hadn't even seen yet, I wanted to communicate with my captors but my fear was too great to say any words. I was totally messed up mentally and emotionally as conflicting thoughts and emotions flashed back and forth in my brain. I was scared shitless, yet I liked the caressing of my hair and the big cock rubbing my clit. And the fingers moving in my arse were at least filling some part of me. I had flashes of anger and rebellion but then those words dom rules repeated over and over in my head. Fear, pleasure, wanting, hate, lonely, angry went through me as I felt the cock move up and down the slit of my arse, rubbing over my cunt only the slightest little bit before rubbing around the fingers going in and out of my bum hole.

He's going to fuck your arse any minute now the voice in my head calmly said to me. As if I don't know that dumbarse I snapped back. The voice giggled like a little girl, saying, look who is the dumbarse is now then, all tied up with two fingers in the dumbarse. It struck me that the voice was my own when I was a little 10 year old girl and the memory of me playing on a summer's day at the beach in my first tiny bikini flashed with a blinding summer sun into my consciousness. And I could hear the taunting voices of my boy cousins laughing at me and calling me fatty and me shouting back that they were just dumbarses through my tears of disappointment that my excitement at having a bikini was destroyed by their vicious comments.

Now, now the voice said, its tone changing to that of my mother, you don't have to worry about that anymore, do you? You're all grown up now and you've got a nice man wanting to fuck your arse. Am I going mad? I asked the voice. No, no, you're just fine it replied. Tell me what it feels like when he pushes that thing into you. Can you see it? I asked the voice. Of course not she replied, I'm in your head too and that bloody blindfold is hurting me too. My shoulders feel like they are going to snap in this position I whimpered to the voice. Then ask if they will uncuff you from the collar my mother's voice soothed. Are you sure? I asked, uncertain of the consequences of talking. Dom rules repeated over and over like a flashing neon light in my brain. Try, the voice said. What have you got to lose? It sniggered in the little girl voice.

Please, I said quietly out loud. Please what? the gentle voice of the hard cock rubbing my bum replied. Please can you let me move my arms down? I don't think I can cope with the pain anymore, I sobbed. The fingers kept working in my arse and the cock kept teasing around them and the other guy's hands stroked my hair. Please? I sobbed again. I'll be good, I added in a whisper. Nothing changed for a minute. Now, a minute in this situation is like serving a five year prison sentence, it goes on forever. I didn't know if I should dare speak again. Then out of nowhere in my brain, I heard myself saying out loud, can you rub my clit too please? Shit! Why did I say that I fumed to myself. What am I doing? This is crazy and I am going mad. Don't encourage the bastards. Now they'll do anything with you. Dumbarse the voice interrupted, they're going to do anything anyway; so get with the programme. Be calm, be calm I repeated to myself. Please help me, I pleaded out loud in my little girl voice.

The hand stroking my hair paused and took hold of one of my hands. I squeezed it and he squeezed back as his other hand unclipped my handcuffs from the collar around my neck. He continued to hold my hand and his other hand took my empty hand. Holding them softly he guided them over my head until they were in front of me. Then he let go and moved to the side of the table and helped me push up from the table so that I was in a doggy position and able to stretch my arms straight and roll my shoulders to ease the cramps and pains in them. He let go of me and let me stretch and roll my head around releasing the cramp in my neck. I felt burning pain as my joints, tendons and muscles readjusted. But it was a relief and I sighed in this small pleasure.