My Abduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His hands returned to my body, a hand underneath me grasping my lovely big breast. He squeezed it hard in an exciting way. I love having my tits mushed by a guy's hands. His other arm went over my back and I felt the fingers of his other hand tweaking my nipple on my other breast. He played with the nipple, tweaking, rubbing with a finger, flicking in with his fingernail, then sensuously rubbing the palm of his hand over the nipple. That sent electric sparks to my pussy that got my thighs working to squeeze my clit but that was impossible with the ropes binding my knees to the table.

Say thankyou you ungrateful bitch, the voice admonished me in my head. Even here, my mother is showing her disapproval at my bad manners I thought. I giggled to myself. Well, I thought it was to myself but clearly it wasn't because the arse fucker cock laughed too. Shit! He heard me I thought. Dom rules flashed again. Nothing happened though. The two guys just kept enjoying teasing my body.

Then the fingers teasing my nipple moved away and I felt the weight of the arm over my back disappear as he moved to slide that hand over my dangling belly. I felt totally vulnerable with him doing this. I was very aware of my curvy body and although I have wonderful breasts and a sexy generous bum, the trade-off is that I also have a belly of fat that hangs down in this position. I don't mind a boyfriend playing with my tits. In fact as I said earlier, I love it. And a good finger fuck of my pussy sends me over the edge but I never let them touch my tummy. I always keep it covered up. Maybe it's a hang-up from that summer's day in my bikini when my cousins called me fatty. I don't know but although I think it looks sexy and feminine, I am embarrassed to let others see me.

And now this stranger who has just faced fucked me, is taking the liberty of massaging my belly and there's nothing I dare do about it. It feels nice though. I concentrate on the hand sliding over my belly, up to my free hanging breast for a moment and then wandering slowly, erotically down towards my sex, teasing me with each circuit as I become more and more aware of the hand getting lower and lower to my clit. He could just shove his fingers in my cunt, like some previous boyfriends have rudely done to me. But no, he's like a lover, seducing me. The contrast to the violence of his face-fuck is extreme as if it were two different people. I even contemplate having his cock in my mouth again. The sucking wasn't that bad and some parts of the face fuck were quite nice. Its as if the terror has faded and my fears have diminished. They're merging with a warm sensation around my sex as blood floods into my clit and engorges my cunt lips. My bum ring throbs with life too. It feels bigger and more sensitive and hot with a tingling I never thought possible down there. Face-fucker still swishes my breast with his other hand and I move my shoulders side to side in approval.

I should have shaved before I went out last night I think. I was running late and only ran the razor over my legs in a quick tidy up in the shower. I like to take my time doing my pussy. I soap it in the shower and do a first shave right there and then with steaming hot water running over my back. But the light isn't that good in the bathroom and I can't see clearly in the steam to do a full close job around my clit and underneath by my bottom.

So face-fucker's fingers brush over the short bristles of my pubic hair that doesn't have that totally sensual feeling for me when I am freshly shaved and smooth. My sex feels more sensitive when smooth and it turns me on to touch and play with it by myself. But it still arouses carnal thoughts and desires in me that I no longer seek to repress. His fingers are skilled and I want more of them. Please finger fuck me, I plead in my head. But you are being finger fucked in the arse the voice reminds me. But I want my cunny filled too I say with exasperation to voice. Soon enough girl, soon enough. You don't think they're not going to fuck your wet little cunt do you? Ok you're right, I'm being stupid here. Of course they're going to enjoy my cunt too. Dumbarse, the little girl voice sniggers.

My thoughts are interrupted by the arse fucker's gentle, soothing voice declaring that I was doing well and he was pleased with me. Why the hell did I feel a little surge of pride in hearing that? The bastard was pushing his cock around my arse. I couldn't muster up a sense of indignation, let alone anger. I wanted to show them how good I was. It was like I was getting back at those cousins of mine calling me names like fatty all those years ago. Here were too grown men who were impressed with my sexuality. They liked my belly and my big backside. They worshipped my big tits and extended nipples. They didn't mind that I hadn't shaved my pussy recently. I wanted to hear them say nice things about me, to flatter me and not be nasty.

Even in the van, they never called me a slut or a whore or a cum dump. Only one of them had ever spoken and he was always calm and soothing, more like a father to a daughter than anything else. I couldn't tell how old they were but face-fucker had a belly like mine. Maybe they weren't young bucks and maybe they were mature men. The thought excited me. They knew how to arouse me, that's for sure. Are they disfigured and ugly and this is the only way they can get a woman, I wondered. It didn't disgust me, I couldn't see so it didn't matter.

So I replied to his comment with the strangest thing I think I have ever said. I actually said, you're welcome! It was an automatic response as if I had made him a nice latte at the café I worked in after uni lectures. But no, I had said he was welcome to my body. The thought made me giggle with embarrassment. He chuckled a little and replied, my pleasure. Another automatic response but in this case loaded with irony. So maybe Dom rules were suspended for the moment and I was allowed to talk. Better not push my luck I thought and stayed silent.

He didn't say anything more. Instead, I felt more cold gel squirted onto my open bum hole and the fingers worked my ring into a slippery mess making squelching noises as he finger fucked my arse all the way in and all the way out, faster and faster. I was overwhelmed with the sensation. My panic that he might rip me subsided as I gave in to his violence.

Letting him do this is showing him you trust him, my mother's voice said in my head. The concept of me trusting my invader confused me. I'm just surviving Mum, I replied. Oh no you're not, you want to cum as much as he does. So what? I gasped to the voice. It didn't challenge me and I soaked up the now unnerving but interesting experience of a vigorous three finger stimulation of my bum.

Then I realised my hips were pushing back in time to the entry of the fingers into my hole. My body had adopted the rhythm of his fingers and now that I focussed on it, I kept up the fuck dance until he slowed the pace and pulled his fingers out. I moved my hips back begging silently to be filled again. Nothing happened and I wriggled my bum cheeks to attract those invading fingers into my slippery, gaping bum. I didn't know what to do. It was so frustrating being toyed with like this. I could still feel the face-fucker's fingers on my belly and over my sex. So I tried to ignore the empty open sensation of my bum and instead focussed on my clit that now felt huge as it was rubbed and stretched by the now wet fingers massaging all over my belly and sex.

Then I felt the return of the hard cock against my bum hole. Finally, I said to myself. The head pushed against the slippery opening and went in a little, putting pressure on my sphincter muscle. As he pressed harder into me, my panic started to increase again and I tossed my loose hair like a mare being mounted by a stallion. Breathe, he reminded me again as he pushed hard and the head of his cock broke through into my anal passage. He stopped and waited as I panted like a bitch on a hot day. I had frozen still and didn't dare move lest his cock would move in me. His strong hands gripped my hips and he held me still as he forced that huge cock up my virgin arse. I let out a long sound like a cow mooing, until his hips were against my bum cheeks and he was all the way in. Then he pulled out again until the head of his cock was still inside me but putting pressure on my ring. I sucked in breath and let out another low moan. He pushed his cock back up into me and I collapsed onto the table, my elbows and forearms now on the vinyl with my head in my handcuffed hands. He kept up a slow but constant pace, all the way to my ring and then back in again to the hilt.

I kept up a slow and constant moaning as he pushed up into me with each stroke. I was being anally fucked and I was becoming acclimatised to the invasion of my rectum. I was very well oiled up with gel and the cock slipped in and out without much resistance. The longer he did it, the easier it seemed to become and he didn't seem to be putting as much effort into his thrusts.

Then as if it were the most natural thing in the world, he stopped pulling away and thrusting back in again and his hands left my hips but we didn't stop fucking because it was as if we swopped roles and I continued the motion by pushing back onto is cock and then pulling away until I felt the pressure of his cock head on my ring muscle. I kept moaning too and again, as if it were natural, I increased the pace, moaning faster and faster as I fucked this fucker's cock. My belly wobbled, my tits swung and the face-fucker removed his hands. I assumed that he was enjoying the show.

I put my handcuffed hands on the table and straightened up into a doggie position to give myself more leverage to really fuck his big cock. I'm not sure where my mind was because it was all sensations and excitement and a gloating sense of achievement. I felt powerful too, now that I had taken control of the fucking. I was using his cock with my arse. I was going to drain his hard cock until it went soft and shrank to a harmless bit of flesh. Then see who won. Fucker, I thought as I moaned louder and louder as I gained confidence. He was good though because he didn't cum, he just stood there and took my fuck of his cock like a man.

I began to fade and slowed down my pace until I eventually stopped fucking him altogether. His cock was still way up in my insides, twitching and waiting to cum. I felt the hands back on my hips and suddenly he pushed that last little bit into me and pulled all the way out of my arse. Before I could process what was happening, he thrust the rod back into me and I really moaned that time. A big wailing primitive cry of submission as he repeated the cycle, pulling out and powering back in through my now very stretched and loose ring muscle. Faster and faster he fucked my well used arse until I collapsed again, elbows and forearms on the vinyl table. I was being had now and nothing I wanted counted and there was nothing I could do but literally take it up the arse. He was more than vigorous. He was a fuck machine, a machine gun fucker, a howitzer of a cock getting ready to fire rounds into my pooper.

I just let him do it. I let the sensations roll around in me. I knew that if I was honest, I would say that I enjoyed it. No effort, just kneel and take it. Then he slowed the fucking but kept thrusting hard into me but not pulling out past my ring. I knew he was going to cum and as he thrust in, I pushed back as hard as I could until he got his cock as far up into me and he possibly could and gripped my hips tight as he spurted a lava of hot, juicy, sticky cum into my bowels. He pulled back and repeated this three or four times until he had given me a big load of sticky juice. He stayed in me as he softened and as cum started to dribble out and down the inside of my thigh his softening cock popped out. My first anal fuck was over. What's going to happen next I wondered as more cum slide out my arse.

My Abduction- Part Two

For understanding this story it is best to read part one. At least read the introduction to gain context for this part.

I'm Paula and there I was tied by my knees to a sticky vinyl massage table with my arse up in the air and cum dribbling out of my open red rosebud as I rested on my elbows with my head in my hands. The dog collar around my neck chaffed like the handcuffs on my wrists. The cloth blindfold prevented me from seeing where I was but all my other senses were heightened and I could hear the two men who had just cum in my mouth and bum moving around the room. My big breasts and my fatty belly were stuck to the sticky vinyl and my knees were now painful, having supported my big arse in a doggie position for so long. I could feel the muscles of my lower back straining and in order to relieve some of the discomfort I groaned in pain as I forced myself to push up with my hands on the table to straighten my arms.

I tried to remember the yoga positions I had done at an evening yoga class last year. I'm not dressed quite the same way now though I thought wryly to myself. The yoga class was my girlfriend Mona's idea who was on the hunt for a new boyfriend at the time and what better place to display her assets than a mixed yoga class, she had suggested to me. Mona has persevered in her plan to get me to accompany her to the classes. She had finally won me over by arriving with a parcel late afternoon at the café where I worked. In it was a pair of size 16 yoga tights and a similar top in a pretty mauve colour. The café still had a few students and office workers enjoying a last coffee of the day and as a student working part time, I knew several of the customers.

Mona managed to thoroughly embarrass me by announcing loud enough for all to hear that I was going to start yoga classes with her and she then promptly started to strip, there and then in public, taking off her loose fitting top and tight jeans to reveal to the cheers of the male customers, her own yoga gear. The tights showed every curve of her lithe body and her mound was plain to see. She milked the crowd by rotating her hips and wriggling her tight buns at them. The yoga top was sleeveless thin, stretchy material through which her erect nipples protruded, much to the delight of the guys close by her. Mona was shameless as she danced around the tables, teasing the guys and annoying the women with them.

Mona then opened the parcel and held up my gift for the customers to see. I blushed as several of the guys turned away from Mona to openly ogle my ample breasts in a fitted blouse. I remember glancing down to see my own nipples were plain to see as well. Shit! I thought to myself, this is turning me on. Behind the counter, I squeezed my legs together and felt my pussy tingle in my nylon panties. Oh, I thouht to myself, oh for a man to come round the counter and lift up my skirt and pull my panties down before shoving a big tool into my cunt. The thought flashed in my mind and was gone as fast as it came. My embarrassment returned and I pleaded with Mona to stop. But Mona would have none of that and to the clapping of the guys and some of the females in the café, she pranced around the counter to me and pushed me through the door into the kitchen area. The cooks had left for the day and it was deserted. I giggled and kept protesting to my friend but both of us knew that my resistance was for show to hide my embarrassment at being an exhibitionist in public.

Mona met my eyes and we both knew that I would comply, as Mona unbuttoned my tight blouse, releasing my generous tanned breasts in a sheer bra. My eyes pleaded with Mona, but Mona simply shook her head in a no and reached round to unclip the bra. My breasts heaved as I gasped as Mona briefly and cheekily squeezed them in her tiny hands. Without pausing, Mona unzipped my jeans and tugged them off my hips and legs. Squatting down to avoid getting kitchen floor grease on her new yoga tights, Mona flipped off my sandals and helped me get my legs out of my jeans. Mona lifted her head and before I realised, Mona had licked my moist pussy through my nylon panties and then in one sleek motion Mona rose to stand up. It all happened so fast and my mind whirled in feelings and emotions of confusion. I want to kiss Mona I thought as I looked into Mona's big smile. Mona read my thoughts and gave me a quick kiss on my open lips before pulling the mauve top over my head and down to cover my breathless, heaving chest. Then, just as fast she got me into the matching tights and after I slipped my sandals back on, Mona put her hands on my back and pushed me back out into the café.

I'll die of shame I thought as I staggered out past the counter and into the seating area where every customer ogled every curve of the tight fitting yoga pants and top. A middle-aged patron openly admired my chubby body from head to toe and back from toe to breasts. He seemed mesmerised by my protruding nipples and jiggling breasts fighting to escape the thin mauve material. As I walked past him he surreptitiously grabbed a handful of arse cheek and squeezed it before giving me a quick spank where his hand had mauled me. I felt wanton and wanted.

The café was a chorus of cheers and laughter and I prayed that no-one noticed the groping and spanking. I glanced at the man again and he smiled politely and nodded his head down in a gesture of appreciation for the privilege of touching me. Such a gentleman I thought as embarrassment faded with the red blush on my chest and was replaced with a desire to please the audience and get their approval like the man's obvious appreciation of my young body. Mona encouraged me and together we pranced around the tables, allowing the more daring guys to touch our bums and thighs as we danced past.

Later, after I had closed the café, we went to the yoga class with an assortment of young and older women with a sprinkling of guys who were obviously there to hunt chicks rather than stretch muscles. Mona teased the shy student in the row behind us that he could stretch his muscle with her anytime. He stuttered and stammered his way through the conversation but Mona managed with her innuendo to work him up to an erect bulge in his shorts before class began.

We all did various stretches standing up as directed by the class teacher and then knelt on our foam mats to continue stretching. The first position was downward facing dog and in a doggy position the class struck their arses well up in the air. The shy student sucked in a breath as I copied a giggling Mona as we both made a point of our pussies outlined in our tights being nicely displayed for him.

My mind returned to the present as I repeated the stretching exercises on the vinyl table. I raised my arms above my head whilst remaining in a kneeling position and rotated my arms like a propeller. Cum flooded out of my arse and my breasts and belly bounced around with the exercises. But I was still uncomfortable and wondered if they would let me stand up for a while. Dom rules echoed on my mind. No talking. Don't be a pussy, I heard my mother's voice admonish me in my mind. That's all I am to them mum, I replied. Oh no my little girl, the voice corrected. You're a dumb arse fuck too. And then my mother's hysterical laugh filled my skull. I willed myself to be calm and placed my hands in a supplicatory prayer position in front of my chest. Please, I whispered. There was silence. Please, I repeated, can I be untied and allowed to stand and stretch my legs. My knees are killing me. I bowed my head and kept praying.

There was no reply. Instead, hands tugged at the rope restraining my knees to the table and I was lifted to the floor and supported as I stood. At first my legs buckled and I whimpered in pain. But soon enough I was standing and doing little knee bends to get the blood circulating and relax the tendons in my legs. I could smell the testosterone laden sweat of the two men mixed in with cologne. It enveloped my senses in a completely carnal manner. I wanted to reach out and touch their cocks with my handcuffed hands but fear held me back. Instead I let my head nuzzle into one of the men's shoulders with my long brown hair falling over his chest.